Commander Murphy's Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angie looked back at him, "You did fight him, didn't you? What did you hit him with?"

"Did you hear my offer to him?"

"Yes I did." He looked at her and turned and walked away and directed the systematic search of the island. She watched him go. She looked at Dave and BBB, "What did I say, what is wrong?"

BBB put his huge hands on her shoulders, "Sweetie, the man loves you and you just insulted him and hurt him badly."

"What? How.."

"Honey, he is a proud man, a man who never breaks his word. You accused him of suckering that monster in and then hitting with something. Something like that would never even occur to him. He whipped him fair and square." Tears coursed down Angie's cheeks. Her hands flew to her face. "My God, I can't believe he did that. I thought Rem could tear him apart with one hand."

"Speaking of hands" said Dave, "I'll bet his are broken from hitting that brute." Angie broke away from them and ran to Andy. She stood in front of him, tears flooding her face. She grabbed his wrists and pulled his hands in front of him. They were red, bruised, and swollen. She said, "Oh no! You come with me right this minute, Jeff can handle this, you need to see a doctor."

"But I need.."

"No! You need to get those hands fixed right now. No arguments, I love what those hands do to me." She dragged him to the SUV and put him in the passenger seat. She turned the SUV around and raced back down the causeway. She headed right to the Community Center and stopped in front of a tent flying a red cross flag. She opened his door and they entered the tent. They saw a doctor examining Rem who lay flat on his back on a gurney. The doctor looked up.

"Who is this, is he hurt?"

"Yes, he is the other guy in the fight. You need to look at him right away."

"Ok, the big guy is sedated now." He looked at Andy, "You fought him?"

Angie spoke before Andy could answer, "Yes, he fought him. I couldn't believe it either. I have seen that man over there beat many men much bigger than Andy, here, to bloody pulps. He is a vicious beast who loves hurting people. I didn't think anybody could stand up against him, much less beat him. This man said he would fight him for me. I begged him not to try. Was I ever wrong, this has to be the bravest and toughest, most honorable man in the world. I love him very much."

Andy smiled gently at her. She wiped her eyes and smiled back at him. The doctor picked up one of Andy's hands. He looked over at a nurse. "Get this man's hands x- rayed right away!" He turned back and looked at Andy, "This isn't the first time is it?"

"No, I'm not supposed to go bare knuckle anymore."

"Have they been operated on before?"

"Yeah! A couple of years ago."

"Well, the X-rays will tell the story, go with the nurse. We have a portable unit with us. We were ready for a lot more casualties than just the two of you."

"Angie said, "Honey, I left Molly with Jeff, I need to go get her. We will be right back." After the X-rays Andy sat in a folding chair and waited for them to be developed. He heard giggling and laughter as Angie entered with Molly. She led Molly to Andy and stood her in front of Andy. She said, "Molly, Dear, I want you to meet Andy Murphy. He is a dear sweet man, I love him very much."

The little blond girl looked at him very seriously. "I am pleased to meet you Andy Murphy" Then she smiled at him and said, "Do you love my mommy?"

"Yes, Molly, I love your mommy with all my heart. I know I will love you too!"

"Are you going to be our new daddy?"

"I hope so. That is up to your mommy."

"Promise you won't hurt us like our old daddy did. He was mean and he didn't like us."

He reached out and picked her up, his face wincing from the pain. "I promise I will never hurt either of you. I want both of you to be happy and love me too." The little girl smiled up at him. She looked at Angie, "I like him a lot Mommy, and he is nice."

"I am so glad you do Sweetheart, because I like him a lot too. He is a very brave and sweet man. I want to marry him soon. You can be the flower girl in our wedding, would you like that?"

"Can I live with you all the time and not go back to our old daddy?" Andy said, "Honey, you will always live with your mommy and I as long as you want. Your mommy doesn't know it but you already have a room at my house."

"I have a room in your house already."

"Yes, it is waiting for you. Do you know how to swim?"

"Yes, mommy says I am a good swimmer, aren't I mommy?"

"Yes honey, Andy has a beautiful home, you will love it. There are lots of things to do there. There are lots of nice people there."

Molly looked up at him, "Do you have a big house?"

"Yes, I think it is nice, your room is right next to where your mommy will be."

"Can I come in your room if I get scared at night."

"Sure you can, just knock on the door before you come in. That is a rule in our house. We always knock if a door is closed before we go in."

"Andy, do you have a lot of rules in your house?"

"Not a lot, we do have one very important rule, every one has to be happy. If you are not happy you have to come and see me and I will do my best to fix it. OK?"

"I like that rule, does mommy have to do that too?"

"Yes, she sure does, she has to tell me if she is not happy or if she thinks you are not happy, just like you have to tell me if you think your mommy is not happy, I like everybody to be happy."

The doctor walked up. "Commander Murphy, your hands are not a bad as they look. There is only one small crack in the knuckle of the forefinger of your left hand. They will be sore for a few days; I assume you know how to care for them. Get some kind of gloves if you do that again."

Andy smiled at Angie, "let's find Jeff and see if he can arrange for some transportation home." They found Jeff in the Command Post vehicle. He had a fit over Molly. He said things were pretty well winding down. Most of their men were on the way home. He said the Governor had been briefed by phone and was very happy. He said the Governor was anxious to see the video of the fight and had offered the use of one of the transport helicopters to take them home.

"So if you can hang on for about fifteen minutes I can have this all wrapped up and we can go home. How are your hands, anything broken?"

"No, just sore as hell."

"Yeah! They'll be sore for a couple of days, I'm sure Angie and Molly will see you get good care. I gotta tell you though Bossman, you ain't slowed down any that I can see."

An hour later they were home and walked in the house. The house staff was lined up behind Martha who hugged and kissed both Molly and Angie. They were introduced to Aunt Martha who introduced the staff to Molly who was very polite. When they walked in the house and Andy led Angie and Molly to the master bedroom.

Andy said, "This is where your Momma and I will sleep. Through this door is your room." He opened the door and stood back for Molly and her mother to enter. He heard squeals of joy from Molly; it was a perfect little girl's room. With a circus motif on the walls with clowns and circus acts. There were lots of stuffed plush animals and teddy bears. The curtains and bed spread were pink with white ruffles. They both came out of the room and rushed to Andy. Angie hugged and kissed him; Molly hugged his leg so he reached down and lifted her to their level. Molly pulled his face to hers and kissed him on the lips. Angie said, "When did you do this?"

"I had Martha get some people to do it right after you said you would marry me. The room was originally built as a nursery slant child's room. I always envisioned having kids. Now I have one. Do you want another?"

"Yes, oh yes I want more, but not yet. I want to do things with you first." Angie turned to Molly. "Honey, tomorrow we will go to mommy's old house and get your old things to bring here."

Andy said, "Look in the closet and the chest of drawers first. Martha has been shopping for Molly for several days." The girls hurried back in the room and he heard the 'Oos and Ahs' from the room with a big smile on his face as he sat on the bed. Molly flew through the door and threw herself in his lap, "Daddy Andy, everything is so pretty. I love it. Thank you so much! Every thing looks like it will fit too!"

Angie face was in a big grin, "How in the world did you get everything in the right size? They are beautiful outfits for her."

"Hey, thank Martha, she did it for me. She said she knew just what Molly would want, was she right?"

"I must run and thank her."

"Hang on girl, let me find her. He pulled out his cell phone and pushed a button, "Hey Sis, where are you? Great, my two girls want to thank you." He grinned at Angie, "She was on her way to see if every thing was all right."

Martha walked in the door and Angie walked to her with open arms and hugged her, she was crying. Martha teared up too! Molly ran to them, "Aunt Martha! Aunt Martha! Thank you. Can you show us every thing? I love it. I don't want the things my old daddy gave me I want the things you got for me."

"Thank you sweetie, I loved shopping for you. Andy sent me out to get the things for you and to have this room fixed for you."

Molly turned and looked at him, she took her mothers hand and tugged her over to Andy. "Mommy, you were right he is a nice man." Andy took them both in his arms and was content.

1...345678