Commander Murphy's Woman

Story Info
Her daughter is kidnapped; can he save the day?
28.9k words
4.74
71.6k
81
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Commander Andrew David Augustus Murphy, U.S. Navy (Retired) sat in his lounge chair and watched the Fox News Channel. He was not pleased with what he saw. He was disgusted with the way the war in Iraq was going. Having a fair amount of experience in the Mid-East he was of the opinion that bringing all the factions together in a common government was next to impossible. Every Iraqi was loyal to his tribal background and not to the country. It was going to be tough. They understand fear and backstabbing but not democracy.

Americans were too soft and ignorant to vote intelligently in any election. He wished there were an intelligence test required for eligibility for voting. God knows no business could survive if the CEO had to give the lowest manual laborers a vote in his running of that company. How can you let people who can't even read the ballot have the right to vote. He picked up the remote and clicked off the TV.

He heard a throat cleared behind him. "Yes, What is it?"

"Sir, there is a young lady here to see you."

"What? How did she get through security?

"Sir we think she followed the delivery truck through the gate. She insists you will want to see her. She is very attractive, Sir."

"Oh! All right. Show her in."

He heard high heels clicking down the hallway. The sound entered his den then went silent on the carpet. He turned and saw a small beautiful woman watching him. She was dressed in a black business suit. It did not conceal her statuesque figure. In spite of her tiny size she had a regal appearance. He was impressed. Her auburn hair was in a crown braid that enhanced that aura with the high heels. Only the small purse tightly gripped in the small hands showed her to other than the relaxed and cool mannered person she appeared.

He stood and smiled at her. "Please be seated Madam, how may I be of service to you."

"Mr. Murphy, my name is Mrs. Angela Petrelli. My father told me a hundred times growing up that if all seemed lost and I felt my very life was in danger I should come and see you." He passed away a month ago and I am desperate. I don't know where to turn."

"Did you say your name was Angela?"

"Yes I did."

"Mrs. Petrelli you have my sympathies over your great loss. May I ask who your father was?"

"His name was Nicholas Bartrum."

Andy rose from his chair. He walked to the window and stood with his hands clasped behind his back. He stood for several moments motionless. He bowed his head for a minute, the wiped his eyes with a handkerchief and turned and looked at her. He walked to the desk and reached and pulled a yellow Post-it square from where it was stuck above the phone. He handed the paper to her.

She looked down, it read, 'Check on Nick B.'

He said, "I put that there last night. I hadn't done anything about it yet. God! I am so sorry to hear that." He stared at the girl. "ANGELA, little Angie, the last time I saw you, you were about fifteen or sixteen years old. So now you are what, 28? How is your mom, Sue?'

"She passed away about four months ago, Dad just didn't see any point in going on with out her." She watched as the tears coursed down the tall man's cheeks. She felt tears on her own cheeks She closed her eyes and bowed her head. She felt a gentle finger raise her head. A soft touch with a handkerchief wiped away her tears. He led her to a couch and sat her there. He sat beside her and held her hand.

"How can I help you Angela."

"It is my daughter, Molly. My husband, Rem, kidnapped her and threatens to kill her if I don't return to him by her birthday, Valentines Day. I just don't know what to do. We ran from him because he was so abusive to both of us. He beat me very often, and then he slapped Molly because I didn't please him. He hit her so hard her eye swelled completely shut."

Andy saw tears start from the girl's eyes again. He reached in a drawer in the side table next to him and handed her a box of tissues.

"Rem?"

"It's short for Remington."

"Do you have any idea of where he is?"

"He says he is within a hundred miles of where we lived in Gainesville. I can only contact him by a cell phone. He lets me talk to Molly, my baby every other evening at six. It is one of those prepaid phones and I just press speed dial #1 and he answers. The face is destroyed so you can't read it."

"Tell me about this man you married."

"He is extremely wealthy, tall, blond hair, very well build, strong. He works out every day and has a karate black belt. He likes to hurt people and dominate them. He considers himself to be the Master and everyone else is his submissive. If you don't obey he hurts you. He rules or dominates through pain. He has both male and female sex slaves."

"How in the world did you end up marrying him?"

"He seemed like a nice loving guy until two months after we were married. I found out I was pregnant and he was furious. He told me I was supposed to be his beautiful slim sexy bride. He hates pregnant women. He never had sex with me again."

"We have less than a month in which to find he and your daughter. Do you have any clues?"

"He always calls the place 'the castle.' I have never been there."

"Hmmm. I'll get my people on it. I have a man I want you to talk to. He is one of the best at finding people. He does it without ever leaving his office."

He took her hand, "Does he have you watched or followed?"

"Yes, both. 24/7."

"Were you followed here?"

"No. I'm positive they didn't follow me. I took a cab to the bank and went in the front and right out the back and into another cab I had waiting. He dropped me at a Mall and I went through that to a car rental and rented a car. I took a round about route to a girlfriend's house. She lives in a development with only one gated entrance. After I entered I parked where I could watch the gate for ten minutes. No one at all entered. She had a car she was going to trade on a new one and I had arranged to buy it from her for cash. I paid all the cabs and everything with cash. The car I rented I rented for ten days. It is in my friends garage."

Andy grinned at her. "Honey, I think you did it. You are a pretty sneaky little girl."

"I learned it listening to you and Daddy talk about your exploits."

"Girl, I loved your Daddy. He was my 'Daddy" too. In the Seals, a rookie is assigned to an old timer who becomes his 'Daddy' and shows him the ropes. I was an Ensign, went from the Academy right in to Seal training. I was assigned to a Seal team when I graduated. I was a platoon commander. Your Daddy was my Chief Petty Officer. I knew nothing about the real world and was smart enough to know it. Your dad knew it too. We got along really well. Like I said, he was like a father to me. We served together for a lot of years off and on. He saved my bacon many times and my life several times. He was the best man with a knife I ever saw."

She smiled at him. For the first time he saw the beauty of her face when she smiled. He felt it clear to his toes. He was silent for a full minute. She pointed, "I think that is one of his knives over there on that plaque."

"You have a good eye. Not many girls would recognize a knife like that."

"I grew up playing with them. He made my first one for me when I was six."

Suddenly a knife appeared in his hand. "Like this?" He said and handed it to her.

She examined it carefully. She kissed it. "Yes, that is one of Daddy's. Here is his mark."

He grinned at her, "I don't imagine he taught you how to use it did he?"

She laughed, his heart jumped. "He sure did."

"Here girl. Look over in front of the window. That is my target. Show me." She saw the section of a log mounted in front of the huge window. \

Her arm rose up and whipped forward. The knife hit the center of the target with a thunk. She giggled. Her arm flipped again and a second knife hit beside the first. Her smile sent a shiver down his spine. He stared at her. She said, "Are you all right?"

"Ungg! Yeah, you are Nicky's Daughter all right. I cannot tell you how much I regret I didn't keep a closer track of him after he retired. When I resigned I lost contact with him for 2 years. It was only about a year ago I found him again. I only saw him once. We kept planning to get together but it never worked out. Every thing I have is at your disposal. I have a lot. Finding people and dealing with them one way or another is what I do. Don't look at me like that. I don't kill anyone. Although in this case I may make an exception.

"Let's get back to your problem. Are you going to go back to Gainesville?"

"No, I can't do anything to help from there. I'll go crazy setting there doing nothing, then the only option I have left is to go back to him. That is what I will have to do if we can't rescue Molly."

"Were you able to bring any clothes with you?"

"No, if I carried a bag they would be suspicious and be alert to watch me closer."

"You did just right. Please stand up for me. Thank you, how tall are you, about five or five one?"

"Five even and ninety pounds."

"God girl, you are absolutely beautiful."

"Why thank you Commander Murphy."

"Please, it's Andy. OK?"

"Yes, Andy." She saw him walk to the desk and push a button. "Martha, please come in the den. Thank you."

The door opened and a very attractive woman entered. She smiled at Angela and said, "Yes Andy, how can I help?"

"Martha this is a dear friend, Angela. She is in trouble and is in hiding. She has only what is on her back to wear. Can we help her?"

Martha stepped to Angela and looked her up and down. "Oh! She is so small I don't think anything I have will fit her. Sally is even larger. How wide would they be searching for her?"

Andy looked at Angela. "What? Just Gainesville, State wide, Nationally?"

"No, probably just Gainesville, I don't believe he has the resources to have even a statewide search in effect so soon."

Martha grinned, "Wanna go shopping girl?"

"What woman doesn't want to go shopping, I have some cash left."

"Where do you want to take her Martha?"

"Ocala is closest, there is a good mall there. It's only 45 minutes away."

"OK, here is the plan, I want to let Angela give some information to Jeff. That should take an hour. Martha, you get Dave and BBB to drive and guard you guys. When she is finished with Jeff we'll have lunch and then you guys go shopping, use the household card. Let her save her cash. Get her everything she will need for a month, she may be with us that long."

"Will do Andy, I'll keep you advised."

Angela watched Martha leave the room. "She is lovely and very nice, how long have you been married?"

Andy laughed, "Honey we are not married, I love her but not that way. I have known her all her life. She has worked for me for about six years now. She does everything, runs the house and takes care of the home and housekeeping chores. Oh! She doesn't do it herself she has it done by the staff. She rules the place with an iron hand. But you know what, every single person that works for us loves her, like I said, me too. Come on girl I want you to meet Jeff."

She rose gracefully and took the hand he offered. He led her out the door and then opened another door and led her down a flight of stairs to a hallway and at the first door they reached he pressed his thumb on a small glass plate. The door opened and he led her in. A tall thin gaunt man looked around from a huge desk or console holding six computer monitors. The man grinned, "Hi Andy! Who is the gorgeous doll?"

"Jeff, this is Angela. Do you remember Chief Nick? This is his daughter. She needs our help."

"This is little Angie? God she is beautiful; how is Nick?"

"Jeff, he died a month ago." Andy told Jeff Angela's problem. Jeff growled, "We'll find the mother fucker for you, I'll kill him myself."

Angela turned to Andy, put her arms around his waist and held him tightly, she sobbed, "I just want my baby back."

She felt his big arms surround her and gently hold her. His lips pressed against her head. "Don't cry Sweetheart, we'll find her. We will." She lifted her head and looked into his eyes, "Promise, Andy? You told me once when I was a teenager that you would never ever break a promise to me."

He leaned forward and softly pressed his lips to her eyes and then to the tip of her nose. "I remember telling you that, I promise, Sweetie, I'll never let you down."

He handed her his handkerchief. She dabbed at her eyes. She half smiled and sniffed, "I miss my baby so much, I am afraid for her."

Jeff snarled, "I'll kill that motherfuckingcocksuckingsonofabitch if I get my hands on him. Sit down Angie. Boss, let me do my thing with her. Come and get her in thirty minutes, then I'll need to see her again sometime this evening or tomorrow. Send coffee and sliders I'm here 'til I find that motha'."

Andy left the room as he heard Jeff say, "What is his full name and mailing address? Where is he originally from?" Andy closed the door quietly behind him and went to the security office. He saw BBB and Dave checking their guns.

"Guys, I want you to guard Martha and another girl today with your lives. Do you remember Chief Nick, well the other girl is his daughter, he died last month and she is in trouble. Someone may try to snatch her or worse. I don't think they know where she is but take no chances. OK?"

"Boss are you talkin''bout lil' Angie?"

"Yep, she grew up guys and her husband beat the shit outta her and her baby girl. He snatched the baby after they ran off and says he'll kill the baby if she doesn't come back to him. That ain't gonna happen."

"You are goddamned right Boss, we won't let it happen. Somebody gets hurt or killed it's going to be him."

"She ran off with just the clothes on her back, you guys are taking them shopping, I don't expect trouble but I wanted you to know what the situation is, act accordingly."

"Aye Aye! Boss. We will keep our eyes open."

Later that afternoon he heard a tap on his door, "Come!" he said. He turned and saw Angela and Martha enter the room. Martha smiled, "Andy she is in good shape for clothes now. This little girl is the best shopper I have ever seen. She knows her stuff and how to get things cheap. Every thing looks good on her if you can find her size. I'll go again any time you want."

"Good did you find a room for her?"

I put her in the 'family' guest room next to you so we won't need a night guard for her. That OK?"

"I don't mind. I don't know about her."

Angela looked up at him, "Good, if there is a thunder storm at night I'll know where to run."

"Are you still afraid of thunder storms?"

"Only at night and only if I am alone."

"I remember Nick telling how you would run and jump in the bed between he and your Mom. He said otherwise you weren't afraid of anything."

"Well I don't know about that but we just wanted to let you know we were back. I want to go change now."

"Fine when you are all squared away come on back and I'll give you the grand tour of the place."

"It will be about a hour, I have lots to put away."

"That's fine I'll be right here. Do you want Martha to give you a hand?"

"I would love it but she has done enough already. I can't thank her enough. I didn't recognize Dave and BBB, Big Bad Bart, when I saw them."

"Yeah they have aged a bit but they are still two of the deadliest men I know. Did they watch over you?"

"Like two mother hens. They are so sweet the way they protect us. Some poor guy would get too close and they would herd him away. Martha and I were afraid to ask but one time a couple of guys moved in to talk to us when we were in the food court getting a coke. BBB took them a little bit aside. They were laughing at him and he said something, they both turned pale and left as fast as they could go without running."

"I don't know but they are both very persuasive when they want to be."

Angie and Martha left and Andy went back to studying the map. He stood staring at the map. Suddenly he turned and walked to his desk. He sat and looked at his hands. Shit, he didn't know what to do. All he had seen for the hour he had looked at the map was Angela. He just was not able to concentrate. The girl's face haunted him. No woman had done this to him before. She was ten years younger than him. God she was beautiful! He heard something and looked up to see Martha looking at him. "Oh! Hi! Err ah, what's up?"

"Angela is changing. She'll be down soon. Are you alright?"

"Yeah! I'm fine. Just fine."

"Fine, what day is this?"

"Hun? What?"

"Andy how are you coming on the Porter contract?"

"Who?"

"Andy, the Porter contract!"

"Her hair is a lovely auburn color and her eyes are green."

"Oh my God! HONEY, LOOK at ME."

"Hun! What are you shouting about?"

"The Porter account. How is it coming?"

"Hey, I finished it an hour ago. What's the big deal?"

"I was wondering about what you think about Angie?"

"Angie?" A smile spread over his face. "Angie is just wonderful, beautiful, and very smart too."

Martha looked at him, "Andy, she is ten years younger than you. She has a child."

"Girl I know all that, I just can't help how I feel. You know I meet and am exposed to beautiful girls all the time. None have done this to me. None. I'll never tell her. I'll just live with it."

"Andy, I'm so sorry. I really am." A tear ran down her cheek.

Andy looked up and grinned, "Speak of the Devil, did you get everything put away?"

"I sure did, what do you think?" She wore jeans, tight jeans, and a cute sweater. He hair was in pigtails. Andy's heart stopped. He stammered, "NNNice, Vvery nice. When you get out of high school let me know."

"Oh Andy!"

"Girl you look so young, you look adorable. Did you get a jacket or something to wear outside it is cooling off a bit?"

"Yes I did, I left it outside the door on the chair."

Martha said, "Honey if he tries to put you in a red four wheeler, run for a cammo one. The red one is his personal hot rod. Hang on for dear life."

"Oh come on Martha I haven't hurt a soul yet."

"OH yeah! What about all the ones huddled in the basement babbling and drooling all over themselves."

"Weaklings." Andy and Martha grinned at each other. Andy grabbed Angie's hand and led her out the door grabbing her jacket as they went.

They went out the door and he held her jacket for her to put on. He led her to a small area where several Yamaha Rhino side-by-side four-wheelers were parked. There was only one red one there. Angela pulled away from him and ran straight to it. He shook his head. He caught up with her and pulled her to the driver's side.

"Get in girl, have you driven one of these before?"

"No, I haven't, I have driven the kind with the saddle and bike handlebars you ride like a horse."

"Ok, this is more like a car. It has a steering wheel and an automatic transmission. Put your seat belt on snuggly. Here is the key. It goes here. Good. To start you have to be in Neutral or press in on the brake pedal and turn the key. There you go. Beautiful! These lights show what gear it's in. I'm in, now start it up. Good, are you all set? Ok, just press on the accelerator, the harder you push the faster you go."

They trundled along slowly and Andy directed her to turn down a dirt road. The road ahead was straight. He said, "Give it some gas, hit it!" She pressed on the accelerator and the little vehicle leapt ahead. The engine rose to a snarl and she letup on the gas pedal. He leaned to her and said, "Are you scared?" She grinned and shook her head.

"Then put the pedal to the metal for a minute and see how she goes. The snarl climbed rapidly to a roar and the Rhino flew down the road. It just skipped and glided over bumps. She saw a turn ahead. He said, "Slow a little, then as your get set up in the turn feed the fuel to it as much as you are comfortable with. It will tell you when to back off. She was almost through the turn when it appeared the car wasn't turning sharp enough. He felt her back off. "No" he screamed, "hit it hard. She stamped on the pedal and the engine screamed. The rear end kicked around and they were through the turn. She slowed and stopped. She looked at him with her hands on her the wheel. A huge grin spread over her face, "Wow! That was great. I love this little buggy."

123456...8