Commander Murphy's Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh! That's cute. Gee, where are all the green Rhinos?"

"Well Babe, three of them went to the west coast to scout around the 'castle'. They are great for that kind of surveillance. We have special mufflers on them, they are quite a bit slower but you can't hear them from about twenty yards away. They can carry 400 pounds of surveillance gear. The others are out on patrol around here. We stepped up security for you." She looked up at him. "Andy, do we need to do that, that has to cost a lot of money."

"Hey, it's damned good training for them. I even have two guys out trying to sneak in here. You will be happy to know they have been caught every time."

"Andy, can we wait until later to go for a ride?"

"Sure Babe, what's wrong. Do you feel OK?"

"Honey, I'm tired. I haven't been able to sleep for several nights. Ever since Rem's guys took Molly. Now for the first time I feel safe and I know we are going to get her back. I would love to take a short nap."

"Done girl, follow me." He took her hand in his and led her back to the house and to her room.

"Go take off your outer clothing and leave your panties and bra on and come into my room. Do you feel comfortable with that?"

"Yes I do, but I really need to rest."

"That is exactly what you are going to get, nothing more."

A few minutes later she entered his room and saw him setting on the side of the bed wearing workout shorts and a t-shirt. He was talking on the phone. "You heard me correctly, the poor girl needs some rest and I am going to damned well make sure she gets it. We'll see you in a couple of hours, OK?" He hung up.

He smiled at her and stood and turned the bed covers down.

"Get in." He softly told her. He pressed a button and the shades closed darkening the room. He walked to the other side of the bed and crawled in too. He moved close to her and she cuddled up beside him. He leaned to her and gently kissed her. "Sleep now my sweet girl. Nothing can harm you now." He laid back and she put her head on his shoulder. His strong arm pulled her closer, her little hand slipped across his warm chest and settled over his nipple. Her eyes drifted closed and she softly sighed. He felt her breathing slow and she was asleep. He turned his head toward her and tenderly pressed his lips to her head.

He whispered, "Sleep now my sweet little girl. I love you and you are safe in my arms." He saw her lips curve in a little smile and she snuggled closer. He finally drifted off to sleep himself.

He heard the ding of his alarm and quickly turned it off before the main alarm went off. Angela was still sleeping, thought he would let her sleep a few minutes more. God! She was adorable. He wanted her, really deeply needed her. His cock was rock hard. He knew if he touched it, it would explode. He saw her eyelids flutter. He was as still as he could be. Her lids were still. Then they slowly opened. She looked at him. A smile grew on her beautiful face. He returned the smile. She closed her eyes and slowly rubbed her hand across his chest. She snuggled even closer to him. Her hand slipped down over his chest and his washboard tummy. It slipped up under his t-shirt. The soft hand pushed the hem of the shirt ahead of it. When the little hand reached his nipple it gently played with it. The fingers slowly flipped it back and forth; the thumb and forefinger tenderly pinched it. She raised her head and moved so her lips closed around his nipple. He softly moaned. He felt her tongue push the nipple from side to side. Then he felt her suck on the nipple. He groaned again. She lifted her head and smiled at him.

"Do you like that my love?"

"Oh! Yes! I love that."

"So do I. Forgive me but I just have to pee. Which way?"

He pointed "Over there through the door." He watched her hurry through the door. After a few minutes he heard the shower start. He sat up on the side of the bed and opened the shades a little. The shower stopped, She walked out with a towel around her and grinned at him.

"This must be your towel, it smells just like you. I love rubbing your smell all over me. I smelled you all during our nap. And I knew you were holding me too! It was wonderful. It was the best nap I have ever had. I just can't believe how comfortable you are. We just have to do that often."

He reached for her and pulled her to him. His lips found hers. He kissed her passionately. She pulled back. He saw tears in her eyes.

Andy said, "I'm sorry, please forgive me. I guess I spoiled it for you now."

She stared at him, "Andy, stop being silly," She pushed him and he fell across the bed. She jumped on him and straddled his chest, "You have nothing to apologize for. You did nothing wrong." She kissed him hard on the lips, and then kissed his eyes and his nose.

"You cried."

"Yes I cried, I cried for joy because I am so happy to be with you. I had to take a shower because I didn't want you to see that my panties were soaking wet. You did that by just kissing me. I wanted you so damned much when we got in bed together I didn't know what to do. But I knew you were right, I desperately needed the sleep. I feel like a new girl now."

"Oh shit!"

"What?"

"I love the old one."

"Not that new, maybe refreshed would be a better word. I am going to go slip on some jeans and a warmer top and we can check with Jeff and then go riding." She ran out the door. He smiled; there would never be a dull moment with her around.

Jeff had nothing new yet. They were getting lots of reports in but they had to be analyzed as yet.

Andy directed Angie onto a different dirt road today. They turned on a long straight road. He leaned over and told her that this was the perimeter road around his property. There was a chain link fence on the left. They were about half way down the road when a Rhino painted in green camouflage colors pulled out and blocked the way. Angie stopped and looked at Andy. He gently placed his big hand over hers. He said, "It's OK Babe. He is ours."

The driver of the other Rhino waved and another man walked from the woods carrying a rifle. He walked up to Andy, "Hi Boss. Good afternoon Ma'am. Sorry to bother you but we had to check you out."

"No problem Mike, you and Ted have a good day."

The other Rhino pulled out of the way. The driver waved them by as he talked on a radio. Andy told her to drive on. They came to a corner and the road stretched for what appeared to be a mile ahead of them.

"Gosh Honey, how much land do you have here?"

"This is 570 acres of dry land but we also own 70 acres of the adjoining river. That gives us a square mile of land and water. It's a bitch to keep it all mowed." He said with a straight face. She looked at him. Everything she had seen was thick oak forest with only a little lawn near the buildings. She poked his arm, "Yeah! Looks like you let it get away from you a little bit."

He smiled, "You're right, the weeds are a little tall." They went on down the trail and turned again and another straight road lay ahead. Just a quarter of a mile down the road was the main gate with an electric gate. There was no one at the gate and Andy explained that it was controlled from the security office. There were several TV cameras covering the gate. He had Angela turn down the main road and then turn on another paved road. Around another turn they came to a small village. There were twenty-five mobile homes in a group on nice lots. He explained that this was where Jeff and the other workers lived. He was the only person who lived in the main house. She looked up at him, "Me too!"

"Do you really want to?"

"More than you can possibly know."

"I don't think you have seen the whole house yet. Let's check on Jeff and I'll finish showing you around."

She clapped her hands, "Let's go big guy." He directed her back to the house and the parking area. They got out and he pulled out his phone and keyed a speed dial. "Hey, Jeff, any thing new? OK, keep plugging away. I'll check with you later."

He took her little hand in his large one and pulled her to the door. He led her through the foyer and showed her the living room. She thought it was huge and lovely. The dining room was large too. She remembered the kitchen from earlier but was surprised by the size of the family room on the next level down. It had a huge fireplace and looked out over the river. It opened onto a screened pool and patio. The pool was a freeform pool that looked like a jungle lagoon with lush tropical foliage and a large rock waterfall splashing into the pool. Angela looked up wide- eyed at him, "This is fantastic. I love this. Can we go in?" She ran to the pool and knelt and put her hand in the water. "Oh! It's warm. I can't believe this place. She ran to him and dragged him to an area with a canopy over a wet bar and outdoor kitchen featuring a large grill and griddle.

He smiled as she ran to the screen and looked out through giant old oak trees over the river forty feet below. There was a dock with several boats moored to it. She turned back to him. "Andy, this has to be the most beautiful house I have ever seen." He smiled, "It is now that you are here." She walked back toward the pool and spread her arms wide and slowly turned, "Look at all this! Did you design this your self?"

"I drew the rough sketches and the architect came up with this." She walked to the side of the pool and looked at it. "I can't wait to dive in there. It is so sparkling clear and clean."

"If it isn't I'll fire the pool girl."

"Pool girl? I thought everyone had pool boys?"

"Hey! You do it your way and I'll do it mine. My pool girl is about 18 and is cute and curvy. I love to watch her clean the pool in her tiny weenie polka dot bikini."

She looked up at him, her face serious "Does she turn you on?"

"Nope! She is Martha's daughter, Sally, my little niece. A damned cute girl too."

"Andy, were you teasing me?'

"Just a little bit."

She smiled sweetly at him and gently placed her hand on his chest---and shoved him backwards into the pool.

He came up sputtering, "Why you little bitch--." She dove into the pool and came up, her arms sliding up his chest and around his neck. "Yes, dear, I am your bitch." And she kissed him hard. He grinned and ducked her. He swam to the side of the pool and placing his hands on the coping lifted himself out of the pool. She came up sputtering. She swam to the side of the pool and held her hand up to be pulled from the pool. He extended his hand and lifted her up. As her little rear end cleared the water she grabbed his wrist, brought her knees up and kicked her feet into the side of the pool as she pulled hard on his arm. He went over her head and into the pool. She scrambled out of the pool and ran laughing toward the house.

He recovered quickly and was not far behind her when she stopped and faced him. He stopped and walked to her. She had her arms crossed over her chest, gripping her arms. She shivered and said, "I'm cold, make me warm, please." He picked her up and carried her through a door and into the dressing room there. He set her on her feet and wrapped a large towel around her. He gently picked her up and carried her to his private suite. He took her in his bath and turned on the shower. He said, "Get in the shower, the water will warm you up fast."

She looked at him, "You come too." He was stripping off his clothes and followed her. She was nude when he entered. She pulled him under the shower with her and pressed her body to his, lifting her arms to put them around him. They stood and let the water flow over them. She said, "If you sit on the seat there I will wash your hair for you." He handed her a bottle of shampoo from a shelf and sat on the built in seat.

Her small body was on display before him. He was awe struck. She was perfect. Her auburn hair was long, down to her ass. Her face was flawless. Her breasts were about a C cup he guessed. Perfect for her small frame. The areola was the size of a half dollar with nipples that were thick and over a half inch long. Her tummy was flat and the waist was tiny. There was no sign she was a mother. He couldn't see a single stretch mark. Her mound was smooth shaven and he could see the thin lips of her pussy protruding a little bit. His cock felt as if it would shatter like glass if something hit it.

She poured shampoo on her hands and rubbed it into his hair. Her breasts were in front of his face. He could not resist the invitation and sucked a lovely pink nipple in his mouth. She softly moaned and threw her head back. He took both her breasts in his hands and gently held them, alternately sucking on one nipple after the other.

"OH Andy, that feels so good." She put her hands on each side of his head and tilted it back and pressed her mouth to his. Her tongue slipped between his lips. They kissed feverishly. He stood and pressed her against the tile wall. His hands slipped around her little ass cheeks and firmly held them as he lifted her, kissing her the whole time. She felt his large cock sliding down her flat tummy and then slide between her wide spread legs and touch her pussy. He pressed forward and lowered her. She reached down and guided him into her warm pussy. "Oh God Yes. Umm ung yess. Soooo good. So very damned good. I love it. I really love the way that feels. It's wonderful."

He looked into her eyes, "Let's dry off and continue this in my bed."

He put her down and turned the water off. He got two fresh towels and handing one to her he began drying her hair vigorously. He said, "Wrap that towel around your hair and I'll put this one around you. He wrapped the towel around under her arms and over her breasts them twisted the ends together and tucked them in.

He quickly dried with another towel then pulled her to his bed, "Jump in and I'll get you warm." She threw the covers back and jumped on the bed. She lay on her back and spread her legs. She smiled as he stared at her lush body. He whispered, "Angela, you are just perfect." He crawled over her leg and eased up until his cock again pressed against her vulva. He reached down and rubbed the head of his hard cock up and down her slit. She closed her eyes and murmured, "Please, I need you now. Please love me and hold me tight. I love you Andy, with all my heart."

He dropped a gob of saliva onto his hand and rubbed over the head of his cock. She felt the soft smooth slippery head of his cock slide slowly between the inner lips of her hot pussy. He tried to enter her slowly and gently but his lust for her was overwhelming. He moved all the way inside her in one slow strong thrust, She was very wet and slippery and screamed her joy at his assault. "Woweeee! My God that is heavenly. Love me harder. OH! Christ, I love that. I have never felt anything so good. Oh! Yes! Just like that my lover, just like that. Yes!"

Andy stroked slowly in and out of the little body beneath him, amazed that she could accommodate his large cock. She was delightfully tight, wet, and warm. The sensations from the friction of the folds and ridges in her sheath wet with her natural lubricant were exquisite. The soft mewing sounds she made and then the sound of her whispering his name was very erotic. Her little hands caressing his back and gently rubbing along his sides and his back added to the sensations and feelings of wonder, contentment and love for her.

She was unaware of the magnitude of the joy he felt from seeing the soft smile of pleasure on her lips. This was his woman, he would kill to keep her or to please her. He would give anything and everything he had to possess her forever.

Meanwhile she knew the man bringing her such great pleasure was her life's partner, her soul mate. She would gladly be his devoted and loving slave. She loved everything about this man, his touch, his smell, the way he tasted, and the way he loved her. She was his, now and forever.

She smiled and looked into his eyes, "What can I do to please you, Andy, just tell me, I'll do it."

"Hush sweet girl, you are giving me the greatest pleasure of my entire life right now. May I cum inside you? I am ready now."

"Oh! Yes! Fill me with your beautiful cum. Cum anywhere, in me or on me that pleases you." She felt his cock grow thicker and plunge deeper inside her and then a pulse of his cock ejected a slug his hot slippery sperm. Then another and another as her vagina grew slipperier and she felt his body stiffen and grow rigid. He moaned deep in his throat then relaxed and his weight pressed down on her for a second before he lifted off her. "NO! OH! NO! I love your weight on me. Stay there please. You feel so good like this."

"I know I am too heavy for you Sweetie, I'm afraid I'll hurt you."

"Let me lie on you then, Darling, would you like that?"

"Yes, Oh! That does feel nice. Hey! Wait, I forgot to do something."

"What?"

"You'll see." He rolled her off of him; he scooted down and moved between her legs spreading them wide. His mouth covered her pussy and sucked at her vagina!

"Oh my God, you're sucking our juices out of my pussy. God, I feel your tongue licking it out. That feels so damned good. Wonderful!"

"If I roll over and you sit on my face I can get more, then you won't have to run to clean up and we can cuddle and enjoy how we feel." She looked in wonder at him and squatted over his face, She felt his tongue spread her pussy lips and slip inside her. His fingers helped support her and also spread her pussy wide open. She felt their cum flow out of her pussy and drip down in his mouth. His tongue licked her clean and he pulled the covers up over them as he climbed up beside her. He took her in his arms and gently kissed her lips. She smiled tenderly at him, "I have waited over half of my life for that; I wasn't disappointed. You are wonderful, every girl's dream, especially mine."

Two hours later they sat at table with Jeff in a room adjoining his office. Three men and two women were there also. The other people were introduced to Angie as Jeff's staff. There was a huge flat screen monitor on the wall facing them. The screen showed an aerial view of the 'Castle'. Jeff pointed out the points of interest. Then he turned to Angie, "Honey here is something special for you." It was a series of pictures of a little child chasing a ball.

"Angie covered her eyes and sobbed, "My Baby, my sweet little girl." She turned to Andy and buried her face against his chest. He held her and gently pressed his lips to her hair. He whispered of his love for her and tried to comfort her.

Jeff said, "Honey those pictures were taken about a hour ago so we know she is fine."

Angie's head jerked up, "An hour ago?"

"Yes, just an hour ago she was outside playing with a ball."

"Look at these other people and see if you recognize any of them." Said Jeff. He scrolled through pictures of a number of people. It was difficult to recognize them because of the high angle from which the pictures were taken. She stopped him on one picture. "That's him, that's Rem." From his clothing they were able to spot him in several other shots. Angie also identified Paulo Delgado, Rem's right hand man. He wore a distinctive cap and they spotted him in more pictures. In all they saw ten men and three women as residents. There were four more people who appeared to work there every day. They had positive ID on three of them and had a name on the forth. All were cooks or domestics, who came to work at 8 AM and left at 5 PM.

Angie remarked that there were probably six or eight more residents because he always kept that many sex slaves around to have service his friends and workers. She said that the only time they would be out would be early in the morning.

Jeff said they would monitor things in the morning. He said, "We haven't chosen a mode or time of attack as yet, the most likely time would be 3:30AM. We will of course seal off the area by blocking the road. The power line would be cut when the Ha-Lo people are landing. Then more people in air-boats could hit."

123456...8