All Comments on 'Commander Murphy's Woman'

by Grey Eagle 286

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
shanaopshanaopabout 17 years ago
Fantastic read

I loved it as I always do your great stories. Alot of tears of happiness. Thank you. One comment! Please,Fox news and Chris Wallace??? Well every thing can't be perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
its' funny how we send the dumby to war

the smart people stay home and go to college.that why the smart people can vote so right and the dumby can't vote for the life of them.i don't know about you,but i went to war,so the dumby could vote.to me that what america is about,freedom to choose what you want to do.the story was pretty good except for the politics and hero worship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I know it is a fantasy, but

It is a fantasy and the author gets to decide. But the characters were so over the top. Navy seals, filthy rich, lots of authority, all of the good guys super wonderful, the gals all gorgeous. It was too unrealistic and not up to the standard of some of Grey Eagle's other stories.

Trogted

bornagainbornagainabout 17 years ago
A Special Fantasy

It was even better than E&E Andy is so great and Angie is incredible when is the wedding to be?

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Yep, just about right.

The post below is correct. It is a fantasy and the characters are all way over the top. The women are all gorgeous or beautiful or great lovers; and usually all three wrapped up in one. The men are all handsome, buff, great fighters but gentle with their women and children. Shucks, they're even well equipped and know exactly what a woman wants and when she wants it. It may be a make-believe world but it's a place I like to visit once in a while.

You, Grey Eagle 286, have done well. Thank you.

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 17 years ago
Good story

It is a feel-good story but it is sure nice to envision it.. There's something really surreal about a little girl who is perfect in her manners.. Must be because I never see it anymore.. With all of the artillery around this island it sounded like overkill.. But should certainly get through to a halfway sane man..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Fan of Gray Eagle

Great story, truly another one of your good ones. Please continue writing these type of stories! You are great!

Thank You very much.

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 17 years ago
The detractors are wrong!

Gray Eagle you are a great writer. A well told story that was well worth the hour it took to read. I am a fan. Thanks.

DesertPirateDesertPirateabout 17 years ago
Damn Good!

This is a very good story. Yes the characters are over the top, that is the writing style used and it works. I do like your stories and agree with Scorpio44. Thanks and keep up the good work.

GAnnEGAnnEabout 17 years ago
A.D.A.M is a WINNER!!

This is a fabulous story --YES it is long and the reader will enjoy every scene and description. HOT and Heroic and

just begging for another story about ADAM and his lady!!

GrayEagle has written another winner here!!

george55george55over 16 years ago

Great story. Lots of interesting facts. But I've never seen an Outback open for lunch.....wish they were!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I like the story...

I like the story, it is a bit over the top though. I gave it a five.

<P>

Bangalore torpedoes are a WWII era offensive weapon system. It consists of a number of sections of pipe and some number of torpedoes. To use it the pipe is pushed toward the target from a covered position adding sections as needed. The joints are loose enough to allow the pipe to flex at the joints. When the pipe reaches the target, a torpedo is loaded and fired through the pipe. The system is clearly demonstrated in the movie "The Longest Day" when the actor Robert Mitchum is playing a general on the beach at Normandy.

<P>

Given the array of defensive weapons available to people with sufficient money and the "Castle" being a defensive position, Bangalore torpedoes seem an unlikely choice.

<P>

<I> --srgeek --</I>

ReadTooMuchReadTooMuchabout 14 years ago
Fox News?

What is the point of focusing on Fox News? So what if you like your news right-wing, I don't see how it adds to the story.

maxx308maxx308over 13 years ago
Thank you

for another well written and enjoyable read. Well done!

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 11 years ago
I liked it!

Five Stars! Cheers!

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 10 years ago
Great Story

Thanks for a very satisfying read. Occasionally I read to get away from reality so the over the top nature of the story was welcome. And for those who thought you used too much fantasy, you at least provided a news network that reports reality.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 10 years ago
Now THAT is how you write a story LOL!!

Great job!

The littlest constructive criticism I could i won't bother with - it is a pure matter of taste so I bow to your prowess.

Shit - all the scenes were well set and staged - you covered the bases well - over the top? - sure - so what?? Just like any S.H.E.I.L.D. story - or Iron Man or the rest of the Marvel Universe heh -

Great recreational read with sex woohoo heh

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WOW He beats the bad guy and gets the woman

I liked the story! But it was a little too much of the humping not enough of the story of why she came to him for help? But hey i did like the story. 9 stars= 90 %..Love you all! Bye. Greg. Yes I know that this was written in 2007 it will stand the test of time . Bye.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketabout 8 years ago
A fun read

In many ways over the top and unrealistic, but then it is a fantasy, a story.

jackh1962jackh1962over 6 years ago
the bangalore torpedos

The anon. that commented about the use of bangalores by Rem should have done a little research before writing it.One,there was nothing fired up the tubes.There was one tube with explosives packed into it and the others pushed it to where it was needed before remote detonation,primarily as a mean of clearing a path of obstacles like wire or mines.That does not mean that couldn't be used as anti-personal weapons.Two,they are still in use today by the U.S. military and not a completely obsolete weapon as he seems to believe.

PurplefizzPurplefizzabout 2 years ago

First time I’ve read a comic book turned into a Lit story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous