Commander Murphy's Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She quivered with pleasure and felt the wetness of his face where it touched her. She knew her juices were flowing. His tongue found her clit while his fingers started slowly slipping in and out of her vagina. He flipped her over again and closed his mouth over her clitoris and flicked it with the slick underside of his tongue. She was humping up against his mouth as she screamed her joy in his loving. His fingers were twisting and turning as he pumped them in and out of her. She stiffened when he started wiggling his fingers as well. "Oh My God! What are you doing to me? I really love that. I need your lovely big cock inside me right now; I can't wait one second more for it. Make me cum again and again, oh, he feels so good, so unbelievably good!" She howled and pulled him tightly to her trembling body. She was shaking like a leaf.

"Andy, you are so much better than anyone else I ever had that I can't believe it. Oops! I guess I shouldn't say that, but it is true. I never had a continuous orgasm before. I just had an orgasm that seemed to last for half an hour. I know it wasn't really that long but I thought I was going to pass out with the ecstasy of it. I don't know if I could handle one of those a week. Well, maybe two, or three. Or every day would be wonderful. Can you do me again later? OH! You are cleaning me up with your tongue. I'm so sensitive down there now I don't think I can handle it.

Mmmmmm! Yes I can, it's wonderful. Move your cock up here and I'll clean him too." They finally moved together and cuddled. She sighed, "This is the sweetest time of all, when I am content and I am well and truly loved. It can't get any better than this." He gently kissed her shoulder and said, "Baby, you are right, I know it can never be the same with anyone else. You brighten my life, no one else can do that."

They had a delightful dinner with Martha and her husband, Bob, a Disabled Veteran and her daughter Sally. Sally was a beautiful young lady. Everyone got to know each other and they were all soon good friends. Martha's whole family was enchanted by Angela and welcomed her to the family.

The next morning Jeff told them everything was falling into place. He said they had a tentative go date three days off. All the assets were fully committed except the Florida Air National Guard and the Governor had promised they would be available. Andy smiled at Angela. She squeezed his hand and smiled back. He pulled her close and whispered let's go fishing, OK?" He watched as she talked to Jeff a little seeking assurance that the FL ANG would be on line when they were needed. He could never tire of watching her.

She was wearing jeans and a simple hot pink long sleeved blouse. Her hair was in a ponytail and she had on pink sneakers. She was absolutely gorgeous. She turned and smiled at him. A tingle ran from his neck to his toes. In their play she called him 'Master' but he knew he was the slave. He was putty in her hands. He was positive she would never take advantage of it. She always presented good logical reasons for anything she asked of him. He simply adored her.

They both knew there was no way they could go fishing. They had only a couple of hours before they were scheduled for meetings with the Florida Governor and the Commanding General of FLANG. Then right after that there was a briefing for the media. Fox and their Florida affiliates had somehow gotten wind that there was something afoot. They were hoping to extract a promise of silence in return for imbedding a reporter or two on the mission. He knew she was nervous about the meetings. They were going to meet in the house's family room. Cameras were already being installed.

"Can I interest you in a light lunch while we have a chance." She smiled at him and deliberately shifted her stance to cause her breast to rub softly across his arm. "Yes Dear, I think that would be nice."

"How about grilled hotdogs with NA beer on the patio?"

"Sounds divine."

The meeting with the gentlemen from Florida was perfect. Angie had changed to a fitted gray business suit with a slim skirt. She wore hose and stilettos with four inch heels. A bright red blouse added color and two unfastened buttons showed a little cleavage and a hint of lace. Her hair was drawn back in a sever bun and with rimless glasses she looked very bright and powerful. The glasses were strictly for effect and were Andy's idea, they gave her a studious appearance and did not detract from her beauty. She was free to remove them at any time. Her eyesight was perfect. The governor couldn't take his eyes off of her. Both men were fascinated with her. She out lined the plan perfectly without referring to the briefing book. She pointed out the salient places on the large map with out error. She rattled off the distances and times. She gave the estimated cost figures and how they were derived and what the final costs were above the normal training expenses. When she was through the governor attempted to hire her away from who ever she worked for.

Andy smiled, "Sorry Sir, the lady has a prior agreement." He Governor laughed, "Young lady, I have received thousands of briefings, yours is the first I have seen where I completely understood everything that was said and didn't have a single question. It was brilliant, simply brilliant."

"Thank you sir, but I must give credit where credit is due. Commander Murphy and his staff laid out the information for me so that it was clear and understandable, that made it possible."

The Air Force General said, "I have one question, how did you know to come to Commander Murphy?" Angie smiled at the General and then walked to Andy and took his arm. "Sir, I have known this man since I was a teenaged girl, he was a friend and shipmate of my late father. My father always told me that if I was in serious trouble that I should run to this man." She smiled up at him; "Boy was he ever right."

Andy blushed.

The meeting with the people from Fox News was similar in that the people were all very impressed with Angela. They were really sort of out maneuvered by her. She made it painfully clear no leaks would be tolerated. A leak traceable to the Fox organization would be treated as a hostile act. She had insisted that prior to briefing them they had to sign a document giving the copyright rights to the session to Commander Murphy. The showing of any part of the tape without prior approval would be a copyright violation.

The Murphy organization in return, granted Fox the exclusive access to the people involved in the mission, Civil or Military. Andy had signed secrecy agreements, in force for 30 days, from every person involved. Andy had also insisted that editing or changes in context had to be approved by he or Ms. Angela Petrilli in writing.

After the formal meeting was over the reporter, Chris Wallace took Andy aside, "I have been in this business for thirty years. I am thought to be one of the most knowledgeable people around in Washington, the Military and the Executive Department. Who the hell are you? I have heard rumors in the last three or four years about things that happened and heard vague rumors that Murphy got it done or Murphy did it. What can you tell me?"

Andy smiled, "There is nothing to tell, Mr. Wallace. We are a small conglomeration of fact-finding services. We have done several projects for different Government Agencies; there was nothing unusual or interesting about the jobs. That is about all I can tell you. I would say that our anonymity is very important to us. If anything we deem newsworthy and is harmless to our patrons comes up we will deal only with Fox News. Also, from time to time we come across interesting information that you might find useful. We will pass it along to you. AND if your people really want to find some one or some hidden piece of information give us a call. We will provide an estimate for our services. If YOU pay our fees and the information does not conflict with another patron's services we will get the information if anyone can. We provide no services other than the acquisition or retrieval of information. We perform no acts of any sort."

"That doesn't jibe with what I have heard. I have heard the you are the man if you want someone terminated."

"You are mistaken. I can arrange to put a person in contact with people who can do that sort of work. That information is never released to private individuals. It is only released to the officials of the government when total deniability is desired and our people have researched and found that such act is in the best interest of the people of this country."

Chris said, "Thank you. Are there any of those people included in your force trying to recover little Molly?"

"Every person taking parting this mission is a duly authorized Government Agent of either the Federal Government, the U.S. Military, or the State or Local government. You have my word on that."

The next day Angie and Andy went over the plans for the mission with Jeff and his staff. They read each of the mission plans for each unit. They saw how each unit's actions fitted into the overall timeline. They discussed the plan with the operations officer of each unit and were satisfied that all the ops officers knew how his unit's actions dovetailed into the whole mission.

They changed into casual clothes and drove into Ocala. They had a nice lunch in the Outback and then headed to the big mall on the other side of town. She dragged him from shop to shop. He pulled her into a Jewelry store and had her pick out an Engagement/Wedding Ring Set. He bought it on the spot. He purchased a matching gold chain. When they came to a food court he bought them each a soft drink. They found an empty table and rested their feet. Andy opened the package from the Jewelers. He put the engagement ring on the chain. He said, "Angela, I love you with all my heart and soul; will you marry me?"

"Yes, oh yes, I will." He fastened the chain and ring around her neck. He smiled and said, "I hope this means as much to you as it does to me. I think this is all we can do until your divorce is final." Tears ran from her eyes, "You are the sweetest man in the world, this does it for me. I love you too!" She tucked the chain and ring inside her blouse. "It will rest near my heart until I can wear it on my finger."

He smiled at her, "Honey there three men who don't appear to be shoppers watching you very closely. I saw one of them look at you then look at a picture. Let's get up and move toward the doors behind you, that's the shortest way to my car. Just walk normally and smile at me. Don't look for them. Put your right hand in your purse and get a grip on that can of Mace I gave you. Leave it in your purse. OK. Let's go! Just walk normally. Good girl! Smile at me and say something.

"Where are they?"

"They are hurrying out the doors on our far right. I think they want to get us outdoors before they jump us." They walked to the door and exited the building and walked leisurely toward the parking area. The men walked briskly trying to head them off.

"Slow down a little more. I want to meet them in that open area ahead. Stop and look at your shoe like you stepped in something. Nice acting, they have stopped and are waiting where I want them. When I squeeze your arm step behind me so I am free to move any direction."

They walked toward the three men who spread out to block the way. Andy squeezed her arm and dropped to a slight crouch with a 9mm Beretta automatic pistol in his large hand. "Freeze Guys, don't make me kill you. I have to tell you my best score with this weapon is 9 hits on nine different man sized targets in less than one second. I can his each of you three times before you can draw. Now turn around slowly and get your hands up."

He glanced around quickly and then stepped a few steps further from the three men. He handed Angie his Cell-phone and told her to dial 911 and give the phone back to him. He told the person who answered, "Good afternoon. This is a Federal Officer. I need back up at The Paddock Mall, outside the main food court near TGI Friday's on State Road 200. I have three men in custody. They appear to be armed. If they move I will be obliged to shoot all of them." Andy grinned at Angie as they heard sirens in the distance. One of the men turned his head nervously.

"Look straight ahead, you almost got yourself killed." A few minutes later several police cars pulled up in the parking area. Four Sheriff's deputies rushed over, guns drawn. They screamed for Andy to drop his weapon. He carefully placed it on the ground. They started to holster their guns. Andy shouted, "Those men are armed, I am a Federal Officer, as is my partner. Please take them into custody. I will press Federal Charges against them."

Another Sheriff's car arrived and a lieutenant walked over to Andy. He said, "Could I see some identification please." Andy reached in his pocket and pulled out a folder and flipped it open to reveal a badge and ID card. The Lieutenant looked at them carefully. He looked up at Andy, "I have never seen these before. May I verify them please?"

"Yes, please call the local FBI office and read them the code number in the lower left hand corner." The Lieutenant took out a cell phone and pressed a stored number. He turned away as he spoke. He looked back at Andy. "Your ID is verified Sir. I am told to do anything you want. How may I help you Agent Murphy?"

"I notice that all three were armed. Are they licensed to carry?" A deputy looked up. No Sir, none of them have a permit to carry."

"Could you please hold them for me for a couple of days while I get a Federal warrant from a Federal Judge for their arrest. This being Friday evening I probably won't find one until Monday."

"Not a problem."

Andy looked at Angie and smiled; he saw her face change, he turned as her arm whipped forward and someone screamed, "LOOK OUT!" One of the men clutched at his arm and a small gun fell from his hand. The throwing knife was imbedded in his arm to the hilt. Blood spurted from the wound. Someone called for the EMT people to get up there. Two Emergency Medical Team men rushed up and they put a tourniquet on his arm. Andy pulled her away, she looked over her shoulder and yelled, "I want my knife back." The Lieutenant walked over to her and grinned at her. "Ma'am, your knife will be returned to you. It is presently evidence, I need some information from you for a possible court appearance."

Andy smiled at him and turned to Angie, "Damned you are fast girl, remind me not to piss you off. Here, you can borrow this." He handed her another knife. She smiled sweetly and looked at the knife. "Perfect." She slipped it in the sheath behind her neck. "Ma'am, my report will indicate that your fast action possibly saved the lives of several people. I have never seen anyone throw a knife like that. Do you carry it all the time?"

"Most of the time, it is hard to hide when I wear a bikini."

The officer asked to see her ID. Andy said she was not on duty and wasn't carrying it. He said they would FAX them a copy on Monday. The officer said that any time the following week would be OK. He did request that they follow him to the Sheriff's Department and sign some paper work for him. They agreed.

When they left the Sheriff's office after signing some papers and meeting and talking to the Sheriff himself. When they walked out the door, Andy looked at Angie, he smiled, "Honey, life with you is never dull is it."

"Gosh, I hope not? Are you complaining?"

"Not me, just being close to you is my reward."

"Oh! Andy I love being with you too. You bring me much happiness and lots of fun adventures. The best time of the whole day is yet to come. Excuse the pun," she giggled. He groaned and laughed with her. "Am I really a Federal Agent?" She asked. "All most, I submitted the paper work the first day. Your credentials should be ready when we get home."

"Will I be able to fix speeding tickets?"

"NO."

"Parking tickets?" He laughed, "No."

"What good is it then?"

"It can keep you sweet little ass out of jail."

"Oh! That's neat."

The next day final preparations were made for the mission. Everything was ready. About noon Andy took Angie out for a Rhino ride and they had fun. Andy had a stopwatch and they clocked each other's time to go around a small pond. Andy went first and she clocked him at a minute and forty-eight seconds.

Angie went next and made it around in a minute and thirty-two seconds. Andy insisted he could do better so he went again. He went much faster this time and did it in one twenty-seven. Angie insisted she try again too. She did the circuit in one twenty-six. Andy declared her the winner. She drove off grinning then stopped. She looked at him. "That was too easy. I want you to try again and promise to do your very best."

He promised. He never backed off on the throttle this time and she clocked him at one twenty-two. She looked happily at him, "I know I can't beat that. You were riding the governor the whole time. That is as fast as the engine can go. Right?"

"Yes Princess, that time can be beaten though. If you got smoother than I was in some of the turns and missed a few more of the soft spots you could beat it, or if you caught the trail a little harder after a rain you might do even better."

"I don't think so lover, the conditions were the same for each of us today, you were just a bit faster."

"Princess, can I talk you into a shower and a nap?"

"Let me think about that, OK?" Andy motored at a reasonable speed back toward the house.

Later they cuddled under the covers. He asked, "Do you want more kids?"

"Yes I do under two conditions."

"What are the conditions?"

"I want to wait a couple of more years, and second they have to be yours."

"Well I certainly hope so. We have never discussed this but I want you to know that I am a one-woman man. I will not put up with cheating and I will never cheat on you, nor will I ever share you."

She lifted her head, "Perfect, just my kinda guy. I feel the same way. I know that you can't believe that because I am cheating with you. But as God is my witness, I will never cheat on you."

"Good, then you won't mind wearing a chastity belt."

"Not if you do too and as long as it is comfortable and you can get it off of me quickly enough when I need you."

"I don't think that will ever be necessary. We have to trust each other."

"I hope I never have to trust you, I don't ever want to let you out of my sight."

"How about when you are sleeping?"

"Do you really think you can ever get out of bed that I don't know it?"

"Really, You know when I get up?"

"Don't you know you are touching me all night long?"

"Yeah, I am often afraid I'll disturb you, so I barely touch you."

"Well I wake up when you stop toughing me, I love the feel of you touching me and I miss it the second it is gone."

"Would it bother you is I put my arm around you or if I snuggle my body against yours?"

"Gosh no! Does it bother you when I do that?"

"No! I love it."

They had an early dinner and retired to Andy's rooms much earlier than usual. She went in and took a shower while he checked with Jeff to see if there had been any last minute changes. She climbed in bed and waited for him the take his shower. Angela watched as he came out of the bathroom and approached the bed. He smiled at her and reached for her.

She said, "Andy, I need to make love to you tonight. I need to show you how much I love you. I am so proud to be your woman. You are my hero and always have been. I need to do the things I dreamed of doing to you even when I was with someone else. Now lie here and let me take my time inspecting you. You don't appear to have any dents or scratches that are too serious. I don't want to find out later that you are in some way defective." She pulled the covers down and he was surprised to find she was nude.

1...345678