Commander Murphy's Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is Ha-Lo?" Asked Angie.

"'Ha-Lo' stands for high altitude, low opening parachutes."

Angie's head snapped around to look at Andy, "You aren't going to do that are you?"

"I sure am, I have to. Our baby is in there."

"Our baby?"

"Yes, that is how I feel. If I'm out of line just tell me, please!"

"OH! Andy, I love that you feel that way. I'll have to think about what that means."

"Honey, it means I love you and what is mine is yours and I hope you reciprocate and what is yours is mine. Including Molly. Don't you think Molly Murphy is a catchy name?"

She looked up at him very seriously, "Andy, did you just propose to me?"

"I guess I did, didn't I?"

"Do you mean it? I have witnesses!"

"Yes, I mean it, I love you with all my heart and I want you for my wife. Will you marry me"?

"Yes, Andy, I love you and I want to marry you."

Everyone in the room clapped and cheered.

Angie took his hand and led him out of the room. In the hall she kissed him and they held each other. She looked in his eyes, "I filed for divorce about six months ago, and he has not been served as yet. I don't know how long it will be before I am free to marry you."

"Will you shack up with me and live in sin until you are free?"

"You are damned right I will, I'm never going to let you go."

"OK, that is settled, let's go see what we can do about getting our daughter back."

They reentered the room and saw everyone grinning at them. Jeff smiled, "One, two, three." Every body in the room joined in the, "Congratulations!"

Andy grinned, Thanks! Now where were we, OK? What have we determined about his defenses, if any?"

"Oh! He has defenses all right. Look here. These are what appear to be foxholes around the perimeter of the island. This low tower or widow's walk is an automatic weapon site if I have ever seen one. Look here, between the water and the foxholes. These look like bangalore torpedoes or a similar demolition buried there. They could also be land mines. But I doubt it. See the trace lines leading from the covered holes to the building with the tower on top. They are probably detonating wires for some sort of antipersonnel device. We are going to check the bridge to see lf it is mined. That will be done in the early morning. We will also determine if they have night vision devices. There is this one airboat, appears to have an aircraft engine of about 250 to 300 horsepower. It could carry 6 to 8 passengers in a pinch. There appear to be targets set up out on this corner. These look like handgun targets. Out here farther are some rifle targets at 100, 200, and 300 yard ranges.

"We need to observe the island for another day or two to get a better estimate of their strength and the disposition of that strength. We also have to check the archives to see when they started installing these mines and things. We should be able to tell a lot if we can see them being installed."

Andy took Angie's hand and they walked off, he yelled, "See ya in the morning guys." He led her to the family room and seated her in a couch that had an unrestricted view across the river. It was beautiful. He moved in front of her and bowed, "First, would M'Lady like an alcoholic beverage of some sort. Second, would the lady like to have dinner here or would she prefer to dine out?"

"My Prince, I would like very much to have a Chocolate Martini. I will defer to my Prince's wishes in the matter of where to dine."

"I that case my love we shall eat in." He walked to the bar and mixed a Chocolate Martini for Angela. He fixed himself a Captain Morgan and water. He sat beside her and held her hand as they leaned back and relaxed. He smiled at her, "Do you like deep fried shrimp and lobster tails, slaw and French fries? If we give the cook a little time she does a superb job on them, all light and tasty."

"That sounds delicious m'lord." He pressed a button on his cell phone and ordered the meal. He lifted her hand and softly kissed the back of it. He smiled softly at her, "Dinner will be at seven if that is agreeable, Darling."

"Shall we dress for dinner Sir Andrew or shall we dine en famille?"

"I would love to see you in a lovely gown, but I think a la maison would be more appropriate."

"I have a hot little black dress I bought the other day, would that be too dressy with high heels?"

"No, I would love that. I'll wear slacks, a sports shirt, and a blazer if that would please you Dear."

"Mmmm, sounds delicious."

"I have a suggestion my love, why don't we move you into my suite tomorrow. Think of all the time it will save."

"It only takes a second to go back and forth, my dear."

"OK!" he murmured.

"Don't cry. I agree. We'll do it tomorrow."

"The decision is entirely yours young lady. Sleep on it my sweet, and tell me about it in the morning."

"Fine I am going up and get ready for dinner. I'll see you in a little while." She walked off and disappeared. He grinned and sat and sipped his drink for a while before he headed off to get ready himself. He was surprised to hear her sweet voice singing a love song in his shower. He stripped and entered the shower. She smiled at him. "What took you so long?"

"I didn't know you would be here."

"Sweetie, where else would I be?"

"Dunh?, in your room?"

"This is my room, I left a note for the maid to move my things in here this morning."

"Oh!" He pulled her sleek wet body to his. He gently kissed her, "Have I told you lately that I love you?"

"Yes, but I love to hear you say that. That's because I love you too. I am happy because I just talked to my baby. She cried and said she misses me. God how I miss her! She told me she had been playing 'ballie'. I couldn't tell her I knew that. He asked when I was coming back. He said for me to come home in Gainesville and everything would be forgiven. I know him better than that, he never forgives or forgets."

He pulled her to him and kissed her. She smiled and got the bottle of body wash and put a couple drops on a bath puff. She squeezed it several times until it was full of suds. She carefully washed every speck of him. She had him turn and rinse off the suds. She slapped him on his ass, "Go get dressed Tiger, we are running late, they might start without us." He laughed as he hurried off, "Not bloody likely."

When they entered the dinning room the large table had disappeared and was replaced by a smaller more intimate table with a lovely candelabra providing the only light in the room. Soft romantic music played in the background. He seated her and then took his place opposite her. He grinned, "You are very beautiful my Princess."

"Thank you for saying that kind Sir, it makes a girl feel good to hear that once in a while. Might I add that you look quite handsome and dashing this evening, as I knew you would."

The meal arrived served by a young Asian man who grinned the whole time. When he left she said, "He is very good isn't he?"

"Yes he is. He is Jerry, my houseboy, he takes care of me. He wanted to serve us tonight so everything would be perfect. I am very lucky to have him." The meal was perfect as was the service. Angie daintily wiped her mouth. She smiled at Andy and picked up a small glass bell in front of her place setting. She rang it once. Jerry appeared in just a moment. He smiled and bowed to her, "Yes Mistress!"

"Jerry please bring the cook here if you would." He hurried off and was back in a minute with a large blond woman. He bowed again, "Ma'am this is Helga' our cook." Angie smiled at both of them, "I just wanted to thank both of you for a most wonderful and romantic meal. We both enjoyed it very much. Thank you." Helga and Jerry grinned, bowed and left. Andy smiled at his love. "That was sweet, dear. They are going to love you!"

"I meant every word, talk about a seductive meal! It was perfect, the linen, the silverware, the candelabra, the music, all were enchanting! I am impressed. I loved it. I love you for doing it for me." He stood and pulled back her chair. She stood and kissed him.

They walked to the family room and then out on the patio and stood, his arm around her, and looked up at the large moon. She shivered slightly when a cool breeze hit them. He put his blazer around her shoulders, "Do you want to go inside?"

"No, this is beautiful. I want to look at the moon. I always told Molly that if she was ever alone and missed her Mommy she should look at the moon and know that Mommy was looking at the moon and thinking of her." Andy felt her shoulders shaking gently as she cried. She looked up at him, "I'm sorry, I spoiled the mood. I miss her terribly." He turned her to him and held her closely. He whispered that he loved her. She wiped her eyes with his handkerchief and lifted her face for a kiss. They kissed until they heard a noise. They looked and saw Jerry standing nearby.

"Pardon me, Ma'am and Sir, can I get you anything before we leave for the night. Perhaps a nightcap or a blanket?"

"Thank you Jerry, we are fine. Good night." Angie said, "Goodnight Jerry and tell Helga Goodnight too!" Andy led Angie toward the door, and then to their rooms. He asked if she wanted to watch some TV. She said, "That might be nice, let me change into something more comfortable and I'll be right out."

He turned on the TV and sat in an armchair and surfed the channels. He stopped on the Fox News for a while until she plopped down in his lap. She was wearing a white negligee over a matching baby doll nightie. She felt and smelled delightful. He felt his cock react and grow. He said, "Let me up, I need to change too."

"Hurry lover, I miss you and I need you."

The next morning the sun was bright and the air warm and a little humid. She grinned, what do you expect in Florida? After breakfast they met with Jeff and he had more information to analyze before he had any answers. He did mention that her father's house where she had been staying was under 24-hour surveillance. They discussed the possibility of having Angie or a double return as bait in a trap. It was decided that it needed lots more thought. Each of them came up with more reasons to not do it than to do it. It would be studied. Andy thanked Jeff and they left and Andy led her outside. He looked at her, "What would you like to do today. Other than run up stairs and make mad passionate love, that is?"

"Gee, Honey, that does sound like a lovely plan."

"Let me put it to you this way. What would you rather do or go fishing?"

"What kind of choice is that?"

"Well?"

"I have an idea, let's go fishing, OK?"

"Right, good thinking, but I think we should just go on a cruise slant fishing trip."

"Ohhhhh Kay!"

"Come on let's go the boat is ready to go."

He led her to the dock at the bottom of the hill. He helped her aboard a pontoon boat. He started the engine and let it idle as he cast off all the lines. They motored slowly out to the river. He explained that the water they were in was shallow and not part of the original river but was flooded when the dam was built down stream. The original river twisted and turned like a snake. She thought it was beautiful, dark but clear water, cypress trees growing in the water, colorful plants abounded with Spanish moss draping from the branches. In places it was like passing through a leafy tunnel.

Andy pulled in to a place that was reached by passing through a narrow tunnel in the forest for a half a mile. Then it opened out into a lagoon. He showed her a spring in the bottom where gin clear water entered the river. She squealed with delight as a chattering monkey ran along the shore and then raced up through the trees to get near the boat. Andy backed the boat away. He explained that they were Capuchin monkeys and that they could bite inflicting serious wounds. Some of them were rumored to carry rabies. They motored back out to the river. They cruised for miles seeing only one other boat. He told her that the other end of the reservoir was more popular for fishing. "I love this end more though because is more like the original river.

He told her of the riverboats and paddle wheel steamers that carried goods and tourists in the 1800s. He tried to tell her of the Indian wars that had taken place in the area. She had never heard of the Seminole Indian Wars. He briefly told her of those old wars and she was amazed that all that had happened in that area and in places she was familiar with. She made him promise to tell her more and to get her some books she could read about it."

She said that from what little she remembered she was given the idea that the Indians were poor gentle peaceful people oppressed by the whites who wanted their lands. He said, "To a certain extent they were oppressed, but they were not peaceful. It was a matriarchal society. Only an adult male could take a wife or mate with a woman. To become an adult a young man had to prove his bravery in battle or in a raid on other tribes. There had to be a constant war for men to become adults."

She grinned, "Wow! There would be a lot of horny young guys running around without a war."

"Yep! 16, 17, and 18 year olds were always starting fights with the neighbors. They wanted to get laid. All most all Indian tribes in North America had the same basic religion. Every tribe in North America in 1492 lived either on land they took from another tribe or on land another tribe drove them to. War was a way of life before we got here."

Angie held herself closely to his arm; "I love it when you tell me these things. What little I know about Indian history makes more sense now." Andy kissed her, "Hey' that's just my take on it, it is hard to get the straight facts. The reporting of the news was as distorted by the press of that time as the news is by the press of today."

He told Angie to get the cooler out and open it. He found a nice spot to anchor and they sat at the little table and had a pleasant lunch of lobster salad sandwiches and champagne. He grinned at her and said, "Leftovers." She laughed, "This is really roughing it. You Navy guys are really into this hardship stuff."

"Navy guys are tough." She leaned to him and he felt her little hand grasp his cock through his jeans. "Tough and hard too! Now I know why they say sailors are hard men."

"Be careful or you may find out what hard sailors do to cute little crew members."

"Really, I thought that was against Navy regulations."

"I canceled Navy Regs for the day, this is MY Navy."

"Show me, tough guy, show me." She pulled her t-shirt up exposing her perky nipples. "OK, but let's go home first."

"How about right here."

"Fine with me. Do you see the house up through the trees? Can you make out the two guys with the binoculars? "Where?"

"Right where I am pointing."

"Oh God, I thought you were kidding. Let's go home."

Andy laughed and started the motor and then went forward and got the anchor in. He grinned when he saw she hadn't pulled her top down. He pulled her to him and put his lips over a nipple and gave it a nice suck. He said, "Here you steer the boat while I twist and turn these two little knobs and get you tuned in."

"I don't know about 'tuned in' but you will get me turned on. How fast will this damned thing go?"

"Are you saying it is 'Nap Time'?" She looked at her watch, "It sure is."

Later the boat pulled into the dock and a guard ran down to help them. Andy put the cooler on the dock and lifted her onto the dock too. He told the man to secure the boat and asked him to take the cooler to the kitchen. He said, "I need to answer an urgent call of nature." He grabbed Angie's hand and they ran toward the house. He kept running until they were in his bedroom.

He grabbed the giggling girl and threw her on the bed. He pulled her tennies off and stripped her jeans off. His clothes flew off. He growled as he dove between her legs spreading them wide. She mewed as his tongue found her clitoris and flipped it back and forth. She held his head and lifted it up. "Slow down lover, we have all day and all night, I really need to make slow and gentle love to you dearest man. I really want you in my mouth. I have a desperate need to examine and kiss and tongue bathe every speck of your beautiful penis and testicles. I need it bad." He smiled gently at her. "I know just how you feel, I need to love you the same way."

"Wonderful, let me go first, please dear." He slipped up beside her and rolled on his back. She said, "Close the drapes some please." He pressed a button and they closed. He felt her slide down between his legs. He felt her little fingers grip him softly and lift his cock from his belly. The fingers moved over the silky skin, touching, feeling and caressing it. They felt the ridge around the crown. He could feel her warm breath against the shaft as she looked closely at it. A soft cheek rubbed across the head and sent a shiver through him.

Her hand cupped his balls and lifted them. She gently spread the skin of the scrotum separating the balls. He felt her breath there now. Her attentions caused the scrotum to shrink and pull his testicles up tightly beneath the shaft of his cock. She giggled, "That's cute. I love that."

Then he felt the tip of her tongue touch the tip of his erection and lick the drop of fluid from the little slit. The lips moved to contact the head of his cock. They widened and slipped over the smooth satin skin of the helmet and left it coated in saliva. Her tongue lapped up the tube along the bottom of the shaft. Then the sides and the top were covered with slippery saliva. Her little warm hands closed around him and slipped up and down over him. They twisted each way as they stroked up and down. Her mouth was closed over the head and her tongue slipped all around the cap. Her hands flew faster and faster as she dripped saliva from her mouth to make him slipperier.

"I'm going to cum." He moaned. "I want to watch him, please."

"Unh hunh." A few more strokes brought Andy to his climax. A spurt of semen flew high in the air and landed on his forehead. A second glob landed on his chest and a third on his belly. Several more came down on her still pumping hands. He reached down and stopped her hands. He pulled her up over him and she felt the slippery cum coat her breast and little belly as she slipped up across his body. His arms held her in place as their lips met. She said, "Oh! Andy, I loved doing that and watching you cum, it was beautiful. Only I hated to waste your seeds. We are not ready to make a baby yet but I want our child very much. I feel guilty having so much joy while my Molly is with him."

"Hush, my sweet girl, I have never even seen Molly but I would give my life to bring her back to you."

"Nooo! I want you both, I need both of you."

"Rest now Honey, after I rest a minute I will let you teach me how you like to have your sweet little pussy loved."

"Mmmmmmmm yes! I'll do that!" They fell asleep in each other's arms.

Sometime later Angela awoke and felt a warm wet tongue trying to worm it's way into her pussy. A smile grew on her lips. Her hands moved to gently touch his head. She spread her legs as wide as she could. His tongue slipped between her inner lips. Then his lips pulled the thin wrinkled pussy lip on one side into his mouth. It was pulled between his smooth warm lips as they moved slowly up and down the length of her pussy. She moaned in her feeling of exquisite pleasure. He released that pussy lip and sucked in the other. She moaned again. She felt his thumbs part her inner lips and hold her vagina wide open. His tongue swept around the entrance to her pink dripping hole. He plunged his tongue deeper and swabbed the walls of her vagina with its warm wet length. She was quivering now, the moans growing louder. His lips and tongue nipped and slurped their way to the upper part of her wet pussy. The feeling of his tongue touching her clit was all she needed to push her over the edge as the orgasm she had building inside her exploded.

123456...8