Commander Murphy's Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hips thrust upward forcing her clit in harder contact with his mouth. She screamed in ecstasy when the tip of his tongue circled and flipped her little pearl like nubbin. Next his lips closed around the clit and he softly sucked it in and out. She pulled as hard as she could until he moved over her, moaning, "In me! I want you inside me. Love me with your beautiful cock. I want him deep inside me. I want to feel your sweet hot cum flood my pussy. Yes! Take me deep, long and slowly. Just like that! Yes! Yes! Perfect! Un hun! Un hun! Un hun! Beautiful, Darling, just beautiful! Yes! Faster now, oh yes. God I'm cumming again, and again, and another. UNNNNN! A biggie. Yes! OH! YES!

Andy felt her little body collapse and he lifted his weight off of her and looked at her. He called her name and was relieved to see a smile grow on her sweet beautiful face, her eyes fluttered open. She grinned into his eyes. "God! That was soooo DAMNED goood! I didn't know it could be that good. It was pure heaven! I'll never let you get away from me. She pushed him away, "Who taught you to make love like that. She must be dying to have lost you."

"You just taught me. I watched your face and did what you liked. Was it really good?"

"Andy, my dearest lover, there is no way I can tell you how good that felt. For the first time in my life I had a mega orgasm. I have heard of them. But this was my first. Oh how I loved it!"

"It makes me feel so good to have pleased you."

"Sweetie there is only one thing that mars my total joy and contentment. I know in my heart that you will fix that too." They lay in each other's arms for a while before Andy said, "Lets go see how the guys are doing." They got up and dressed. Andy led her down stairs.

They met Martha in the hall as the neared the door. Martha stopped and looked at them. "My God! Look at the two of you! Angie you are just glowing. Wipe that grin off your face brother. You two really look great together." Angie held her arms out and embraced Martha. They hugged each other. Martha pulled back, "Boy! I have never seen two people so much in love with each other. Right?" The lovers grinned and kissed gently but lovingly.

"Hey! Are congratulations in order? I heard that he had proposed to you earlier." Andy grinned, "She said 'YES'." Martha laughed, "I knew it was going to happen the first time I met Angie. I could see the way you looked at each other. I'm so happy. I have a sister now!" Angela and Martha hugged and cried together. Martha said, "We have to celebrate, can the two of you come to dinner to night?" Andy and Angie looked at each other and nodded. "Yes, Sis, we would love that. We'll check with you later about the details."

Andy led his lover to Jeff's office. Jeff said a couple of plans were coming together. They were rapidly gathering information and filling in the blanks. The FBI and the local Sheriff's Department were now involved. They had tentatively fixed a day and time for the attack. There was to be another delivery of supplies to the castle in two days at eight o'clock in the morning. The supplies were delivered in a one and a half ton truck. There would be twenty men in the truck. Six more men would chute in at the same time in a Ha-Lo maneuver.

There was an airboat tourist ride that passed by every morning on the inlet that passed about half a mile away. It would carry sixteen more men disguised as tourists. The men from the Sheriff and the FBI would attack down the causeway in trucks on a signal from the first invaders.

The first invaders would consist of 26 men, followed by the people attacking down the road with 16 men. A total of forty two men would be involved." Angie said, "Wrong! There will be forty one men and one woman." Andy stared at her then said, "She is right. She has to be there. Figure it out so she can be there early, probably with the Sheriff's party."

Jeff said they were looking into having several men infiltrate the area during the night to hopefully disable some of the heavy weapons or the explosive charges around the perimeter. He said they still haven't found the pictures from when Rem bought the place. Angela said she was pretty sure it was at least four years ago and not more than five or six years ago. Jeff said that narrowed it down some for them. They decided that the chain link fences topped with barbed wire were original. The central building and tower were new as were the bunkers on each side the gate on the backside was also new. The other buildings were mobile homes.

The elevation of the land had been found to be only three and a half feet above water level at mean high tide. Most of the surrounding water was less than two feet deep at high tide and almost dry at low water. Dawn on the target date was determined to at 6:45 AM. High tide was at 4:09 AM that morning. Jeff picked up a note that advised that several froggers in airboats worked that area almost nightly.

On each satellite pass over the area all of the useable pictures were from a thirty degree angle or greater. The way the tower and the bunkers were constructed with large overhangs did not permit seeing people inside them. Andy remarked that the overhang would prevent the people inside from seeing parachutists circling down from overhead until they were almost on the ground. Jeff grinned, "The way you like to run a Hi-LO your chute won't open until ten seconds before you hit the ground. Right Boss?"

Angie looked at Andy wide eyed, she turned and ran out of the door. He followed as fast as he could get out of his chair. He saw her huddled in a corner of the hall, her shoulders heaving as she sobbed. He knelt and put his arms around her. She turned and held him with a strength that surprised him. "I won't let you do that. Let other people do it."

"Please don't cry, I can't stand it when you cry."

"Andy, I love you, I have enough to worry about without worrying about whether you will be killed or just crippled for life. I need your help to find my baby."

"I was going to do it to be one of the first on the ground to try and find Val before he could hurt her."

"Honey, I know that and I love you for it, but we haven't any idea of where to start looking for her."

"We are trying to find out that information. The domestic workers will be taken into custody when they leave after work the day before. Jeff has a guy watching to see if we can tell what time she is brought out to play, then we will try and see where they take her afterwards. If we can't locate exactly where she is held I won't jump. I'll go in with you. OK." He lifted her and held her. She pulled his head down and kissed him passionately. It curled his toes. He pushed her away a little, "Do you believe he will go to her right away as soon as he knows he is under attack?"

"I think that will depend on how serious he thinks the danger is, I think. If he thinks he can win he'll fight. If he thinks he can hold out a while and negotiate after a fight, he'll fight. If it looks bad he will either run or use Val as a bargaining chip. I don't see him hurting her unless it will profit him in some way, under those conditions I don't think he would hesitate to hurt her. I don't think it would bother him at all."

"The only way he could run is in the air boat. Let's go back and talk to Jeff. OK?" Angie nodded.

They returned to the room and told Jeff everything they had discussed. He agreed with their assessment and wanted to know if they had any ideas. Andy said he had a few thoughts about how to proceed. He said, "From what Angie has told me about him I think there is a way to outwit and out maneuver him. He enjoys hurting and humiliating people. He is a big guy, about 6' 5" and 280 pounds, he claims he has a black belt in Karate. Check that out. See if there is a Dojo near where he lived or around here that knows him. "He likes beating up on smaller people, he likes to hurt people; no one stands up to him or they get hurt. He even hits women and babies! I want him bad, real bad."

"Honey, he is way bigger than you, please don't try to fight him, I don't want you hurt. He works out all the time and is very strong. Oh! I know you are strong too, my Dear, but he is huge. Much bigger than you are. I'm afraid for you." Tears ran down her cheeks. Jeff laughed and everyone in the room smiled. "You don't know the 'old man' very well do you?"

"I guess not, I know he is strong and I know Daddy said he was a strong and fearless leader. I think I remember something about him being the best fighter in the Team."

Jeff grinned, "That team included Dave at 280 pounds and BBB at 310 pounds. Ask them about him. Come over here guys. Tell the girl what kind of man she is engaged to." The huge men came forward. "Hi Angie, We have known the Commander since he was a pup. He was always fast and quick. He hit damned hard. That was before he really learned to fight." BBB said. "He is the nicest and kindest man I ever knew. He is also the meanest, nastiest, deadliest, hardest hitting man I ever even heard of. I have fought against most of the really good ones. I even beat a few. None of them, including me, lasted a minute against him and he was trying not to hurt anyone. Now I know you could beat the living shit out of him because he would never lift a finger against you, but I would never try it. Dave and I both get on the practice mat with him individually and together. We both jump him from different sides. It hurts; it always hurts, but not as much as if he wasn't pulling his blows. Little girl, do not ever bet against that man in any kind of fight. Dave, you want to say something?"

"Just one thing, Amen!"

Angie stared at Andy, "I think he is a big old softie. I love to cuddle with him. But I feel better about things now, thanks guys." Andy looked down at his feet, "Please don't be frightened of me. I'll never hurt you in any way. Unless I forget your birthday or something."

"You don't even know my birthday."

"June 30."

"How did you know that?" Jeff laughed, "He asked me, you gave it to me."

"What else do you know about me?"

"Everything, I guess."

"What?" Jeff grinned again, "We ran a background check on you just in case anyone in the FBI or the Law wanted to know about how reliable you are. Andy read it."

"You didn't tell me that."

"I didn't think you would like it so I didn't tell you. I wouldn't have lied if you had asked me. Would you like to read mine?"

"Yes, I think I would enjoy that. Knowing all the dirt on you." Jeff took Angie by the shoulders and looked her in the eyes, "Angie, Sweetie, his report is thick, there is not one word in there that will not make you damned proud of him." Andy blushed. Angie said, "I didn't think there would be. I figured it would read like an action/adventure novel."

"You got that right, girl. Not a speck of dirt in there. I'll tell you right in front of him. If one of my three daughters wanted to marry him I would be the happiest guy in the world."

"How old are your girls?"

"Three, Six and twelve."

"That is pretty safe for you to say. No, Jeff, I believe you. I happen to think he is the best too. I love him very much. I get scared he will get hurt. I don't want him to be that brave anymore."

"We know Sweetie, we think he should let the young guys do some of the tough stuff now that he is a senior citizen, almost! The Navy told you that you would be behind a desk for as long as you stayed a Seal, no more action for you. That's why you quit, right Boss?"

"I guess so." Andy hung his head, he looked at Angie, I guess I'm way too old for you too."

"Andy Murphy, you will never be too old for me. You are just perfect for me. Don't ever forget it or I'll have to punish you, understand?"

"Yes Dear." They both grinned at each other and nodded their heads.

"Ok, back to work." Said Jeff. I really don't like this whole concept. I think we need to rethink this." Andy nodded, "I agree, I think an attack on this compound containing innocent people is out of bounds. There are women and at least one child in there. I think a better plan is to display an overwhelming force from the get-go. A mass of men, vehicles, helicopters, airboats, and attack jets overhead, all surrounding him.

Then communicate with him and offer him a chance to get a head start on an escape if he surrenders. Maybe I can challenge him to a fight. If I lose he can have an twelve hour head start and we promise not to block airports for that length of time." Andy looked at Angie, "Would he go for it?"

"If he saw you, yes. He would jump on that offer. Especially if you convince him that in spite of the fact that he is the father of Molly he can still be convicted of kidnapping and face life in prison. He is also in violation of six court orders for him to stay away from Molly and I." Jeff said, "Hmmm! I like it. Maybe no one will get hurt."

Andy looked around. "We need to have a back up plan to use those forces if necessary. A blockade would be easy and we could starve him out. His water supply is also vulnerable."

"Agreed! Anyone have a better idea we need to discuss?" Angie looked up at Andy. "I don't want you to do this. I am afraid for you. And I am afraid for Molly if you don't do it."

"Angie, you have no choice, you must believe in me and my ability to defeat him. I have to fight him."

"Ok folks we have a plan, let's get it moving. Dave, you and BBB get our own assets on line and in place. We will use the ball field at the Community Center of the town of Horsehead Beach as an assembly point for the ground assets; the airport at Perry, Florida will handle the air assets. Everybody report to Jeff with any problems that come up. We'll meet here at four this afternoon for a status report, OK."

Andy and Angie went to the family room. He looked at her, "I know you don't like this but I need a better insight into how Rem thinks, what ticks him off. Is he a homophobe, a latent homo, or bisexual?" Can I get him mad by mocking his bravery, his sexuality, his fighting skills, what infuriates him. What will he do if I tell him you like my big cock much better than his little one. How can I make him loose his cool?"

She looked at him for several minutes. "I think you have him pretty well figured out. He will react badly to each and every thing you said. He is proud of his black belt. He thinks he is the worlds greatest lover, he has both male and female sex slaves, he has sex with all of them. The only thing that might not faze him is teasing him about me, I'm not sure about that."

"Well, I'll just have to see what lights his fire. I have had a little practice at that. Now I want to see what lights your fire, mine is pretty hot already from just being near you."

"I think you need a cold shower."

"Ok, we'll forget it until next week."

"Wait a damned minute buster, I can't wait till next week, how about in ten minutes?"

"Tomorrow?" She jumped in Andy's lap. "How about five minutes?" Andy swallowed, "Tonight?

"You say tonight; your cock says right now."

"I know, I just can't trust him around you. Let's go." She jumped to her feet; she pushed him back in the chair and took off running. He heard his door slam when he was half way up the stairs. He moved quietly to the other side of the door and pressed his back to the wall. He waited patiently until he saw the knob turn. She peeked out the door, and then squealed as he grabbed her. She giggled while he carried her to his closet. He snatched a handful of ties from the tie rack. He carried her to the bed and put her on her back. He climbed over her and held her in place with his body weight and his strong thighs. He tied her hands to the bedposts. He moved down over her little nude body and tied her ankles to the foot of the bed. He stood and looked down at her. He smiled evilly and said, "Are you hurting anywhere?"

"No you bastard; let me go."

He smirked, "If you are not hurting I didn't tie you tight enough." He slowly removed his clothing. When he was nude he knelt on the bed beside her head, his half erect cock swinging inches from her face. She looked hungrily at it. She watched it and unconsciously licked her lips. "Angela, my slave girl, would you like to please your Master?"

"Oh, yes Master. I would love to please my Lord and Master, that is why I exist; to please my Prince." His cock was fully erect now. He pressed on the top of the shaft and forced it down until the tip touched her lips. Her lips closed around the head and he felt the wet heat of her mouth. A shiver ran through him. She was sucking on him hard now. He crawled closer to her head. He wished her hands were doing their magic too. No, not yet! He needed to tease her some more first.

He pulled back and his cock pulled out of her mouth with a loud POP. He slipped down along her body and nipped spots on her body here and there gently with his teeth. She jerked and yelped each time. He softly bit her erect nipples. She moaned louder then and he heard her breathe, "More, harder!"

He complied and moved down to her belly, he sucked hard on her belly button, pulling up and sucking as hard as he could. He kept that up for several minutes. He lifted and admired the beautiful hickey he left there. He continued his torture of her body when he reached her mound, marking her there too just above the bikini line. He smiled at her, "Are you ready to be released my slave?"

"No master, not until you finish." He chuckled and untied her hands and switched them and retied them on the opposite corners. He untied her ankles, flipped her over, then moved and placed two pillows under her belly as she lifted for him. He gently spread her ass cheeks. She felt his warm breath as he moved closer to her. She tried to turn to see what he was going to do. She could only see the top of his head; her ass blocked her vision. She arched her back, elevating her ass and exposing her little puckered hole and the opening to her vagina to his sight. His fingers softly caressed the cheeks of her ass causing her to shiver in delightful anticipation." She felt him move to the side of the bed. She could see him now.

"Bitch, you know I must punish you for your willful transgression in pushing me into the pool; don't you?"

"Yes Master. I was a bad girl."

"Because I don't have a whip or paddle I will have to spank you. Right?"

"Yes beloved Master. I deserve to be punished."

"You will thank me for each blow and say it's number. I think ten will be sufficient."

"Yes Master." WHAP!

Her voice trembled as she said, "Thank you for my punishment Master, that was number one." She felt a hot drop on the cheek of her ass. She looked back. He was kneeling close to her rear end. His face was all scrunched up as tears dropped from his eyes. He leaned toward her. She felt his warm lips gently kiss where his hand had hit.

"I'm sorry Angie, I just can't do any more. I just can't do it. I can't hurt you. I can't." He kissed where he had hit her over and over. He untied her hands and took her in his arms, "I am as bad as he was. I'm sorry, it'll never happen again, I promise. Please forgive me, please."

She pulled his face to hers, "There is nothing to forgive you for. That was not a very hard spank. It doesn't burn or sting. Please don't cry. I am just fine." She kissed his lips and his eyes. "You are the softest hearted man I have ever seen. You really can't bring yourself to hurt me can you?"

"No, it kills me to think I caused you pain. I hate that." She giggled, "Some mean, nasty Master you are! I think Molly can hit harder than that." He looked at her, "Are you one of those people who get off on pain?"

"NO! I am not. Little love pats like that are as hard as I like it. But your kisses back there might get me off, I liked that part."

"You did?" She squealed as he flipped her over and kissed on one ass cheek as he caressed the other one. Then her kissed the other one. He spread her open again and she felt his warm breath in the crack of her ass followed by his warm wet tongue. His tongue licked and lapped down her crack to her rose bud. His tongue rimmed her ass hole several tomes then moved down to the entrance to her vagina. She felt his tongue enter and lick the walls of her hole as deep as his tongue could reach. It laved the whole entrance, and slurped in the dainty little inner lips. He pulsed the fragile lips in and out of his mouth.

1...345678