Twenty-Two Questions Again: Lists

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2. ANAL

Lots of my stories include anal, but in very few is anal the main focus. In Blackmailed: Cheerleader Cherry and the sequel Blackmailed: Cheerleader's Mom it is. As I wrote this essay, I discovered Cheerleader's Cherry has 1.5 million reads, is my 9th most-read story, and is the 181st most-read story of all time, and Cheerleader's Mom just reached a million reads, and is my 25th most read story. Another anally focused story was about a teacher on vacation who bumps into a student in two meanings of the word, in My Submissive Teacher: 3 Hole Slut.

CUCKOLDING

A fetish that's loved or hated, and not one I've dealt with much, but it was the focus of Willingly Cuckolded for Love, and is also at the core of the Sissification series.

CUCKQUEANED

I have only two stories featuring this kink, but I have an idea for 2021, and I think both of the existing ones are good. One is from the Turning Contest series, called Turning Contest: A Kinky Cupcake,where a MILF contestant fucks a bitchy younger girl's boyfriend while she's forced to watch (which is a life-changing experience for her), and the other is Babysitter Cupcake: A MILF Cuckqueaned, where a young mother just can't get back into the sex life she'd enjoyed before she had a child, until she does, in completely different ways.

CELEBRITIES

I haven't written many of these, but I have written a few, including Bree seducing Selena Gomez in Lesbian MILF Seductress: Pop Star, a Modern Family lesbian anal parody in two parts called Modern Fuck-ily: A Sisterly Lust, and Modern Fuckily: Daughter Pets, and two stories centering on Willow from Buffy the Vampire Slayer anally dominating Faith in Willow's Way,and the just-released Supergirl shemale parody Tales from Earth 69: Supergirl. Coming in early 2021 is a Game of Thrones actress anal parody starring Maisie & Sophie in their shared dressing room on the last day of filming, called Sexy Best Friends: Maisie & Sophie.

ESSAYS

I've written a few of these, including my views on the challenge of writing sequels in About Sequels, and an exploration of the mindset of sissies in Sissy/Cock Sucker Dictionary. This is also the fourth in my end of the year tradition of essays called Twenty Questions, Twenty-One More questions and Twenty-Two Questions.

Crazy all three of my yearend essays are above 4.80 and last year's Twenty-Two More Questions is my highest ranked story at 4.86 and also won best essay of 2019. In fact all three of my prior Questions essays are ranked in my top 10 'stories' ever!

I'm flattered that people want to read my thoughts about sex, writing, and life, and I hope you've enjoyed this one too... PS: hang in there, we're almost done.

XX. MY BEST STORIES OF 2020

Here's my list of my 20 best this year, in my humble opinion.

1. Family Reunion: Mother's Day

2. Jasmine Fantasies: Nylon Seduction

3. Daddy Daughter Date Days

4. Best of Both Worlds series (5 parts released so far)

5. Book Club Orgy

6. Christmas Carolyn

7. A Perfect Fall: College Submissive

8. Love at First Suck

9. Jasmine Fantasies: Sister Threesome

10. Spiced-Up Marriage: A Big Surprise

11. Wrong Place, Right Time

12. Family Shock: Home for the Holidays

13. Teacher Halloween DP

14. Hedonism Island: A Gloryhole

15. Modern Fuck-ily series

16. Sissification 101 series

17. BBBW Domination

18. All White School BLACKED

19. Willow's Way series

20. Spanksgiving

Honourable mentions to: Popcorn Pleasure, Roommate Dress-Up, Prom 2020 and My Son's Big Cock


XXI. UPCOMING IN 2021

I don't know what I have in store for you completely, but here's a list of what I do know:

-there are half a dozen sequels to Best of Both Worlds already written and polished, with the plan to release one a month for some time to come.

-as mentioned, a Game of Thrones parody currently in editing, even though I've never seen the show.

-a collaboration with illustrator extraordinaire DARK BREEZLY, that will be utterly delicious.

-the resumption of a popular series (shh... it's going to be a surprise!) that will hopefully have people really excited.

-of course, a few other stories are in the works, including a man cuckolded by his fiancé and his ex-wife, a family where each member succumbs to black cock or pussy at a college where black dominant culture is rampant, and a fun mother-in-law story... just to name the ones I have completed or are near finishing.

-and a marathon (lavishly illustrated) essay for my 500th release, that will look back at my past 10-plus years and 500 releases in lengthy detail (way longer than even this crazy essay), which should be released in February, and will (oh-by-the-way) also reveal which of my old series I'm returning to with, I hope, a new trilogy.

XXII: HALLMARK CHRISTMAS MOVIES 2020

After 21 sexually themed categories, here's one that actually isn't... it's all about romantic Christmas movies.

This may be hard to believe, but I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Hallmark Christmas movies.

Yes, I know they're all the same... but that's the beauty of it, and I can apparently not get enough of Tree Lightings, and small towns that still love Christmas.

Here are my favorite movies from this season:

1. Good Morning Christmas (one of my favourite Hallmark stars Alison Sweeny ends up stuck in a small town with her annoying host who she learned is quitting after Christmas and...)

2. A Timeless Christmas (where a guy travels from the past to the present and ends up role playing himself in his original home... now a historical site where he meets the moderator and...)

3. USS Christmas (I didn't think I'd like this one, but it was awesome about a girl who tries to solve a romantic mystery aboard a military ship with the help of a by the numbers pilot and...)

4. Christmas She Wrote (a girl's column is cancelled right before Christmas by her new boss and after her last column becomes a huge hit the boss had to track her down in a small town across the country and...)

5. Jingle Bell Bride (a woman has to fly to Alaska to get the perfect flowers for a celebrity client for her wedding and gets snowed in and...)

6. If I Only Had Christmas (the obligatory Candace Cameron Bure movie (the one woman both my husband and I agree we would allow to be part of a threesome) this time she is a publicist who helps a charity get more promotion and...)

7. Christmas Tree Lane... (a woman tries to save her special street and discovers the person responsible for taking it down is also someone she is falling for and...)

8. Never Kiss a Man in a Christmas Sweater (a single mom bumps into a stranger in an ugly sweater and...)

9. Love, Lights, Hanukkah! (an adapted woman discovers she ha relatives nearby including her real mother and...)

10. Chateau Christmas (woman returns to her old stomping grounds where she has to work with an old flame to help make the wedding of her best friend perfect and...)

11. Christmas Waltz

12. Meet Me at Christmas

13. The Christmas Ring

14. The Angel Tree

15. On the 12th Date of Christmas

16. A Nashville Christmas Carol

17. The Christmas House

18. Five Star Christmas

19. Holly & Ivy

20. Cross Country Christmas

MERRY CHRISTMAS 2020, and God, let's hope for a better, pandemic-free 2021.