Twenty-Two Questions Again: Lists

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My newest follow is Riley (pantyhosegirl99), who is the cutest nylon-wearing young thing on twitter.

My other new follow is the cutest shemale on twitter roxxx (goldontheroxxx), and God she has a nice cock, and looks just soooooooo innocent!

Rules of Hotwives is the ultimate teasing video source, showing videos of hot women in mostly amateur settings worshipping one or more BBC.

The Real Sexy Librarian, who seems just sweet as pie on the outside, and of course likely is delicious as pie underneath. She's a nylon fetish girl too, and she has amazing legs and feet. Also fun is The Naughty Hottie, who's always in sheer nylons and often on a plane. Everyone has had a fantasy of a naughty librarian or a sexy stewardess.

I could go on and on, but this essay is already way longer than I'd anticipated.

XVI. MY BEST GAY-SISSY STORIES

In this section I'll focus on gay and sissy... saving shemale or pegging for the next category. What I didn't realize was how many gay or sissy, or gay and sissy stories I've written. Here are my top 20.

1. Black Dominance: Accidental Text is the first chapter in a series that explores a straight guy getting a text from a black guy wanting a blow job, which opens his world to BBC, to an app to get more black cock, and to a college bathroom where there is even more black cock. (Unbeknownst to him, in later chapters his white girlfriend is busy discovering black pussy.)

2. Black Cock: 1 Day Changes Everything was written as a fantasy for a past editor, where he walks in on a friend sucking black cock, and his world changes. He too becomes a cocksucker, and a bottom, and he gives his wife the big dick he can't: a BBC, as future chapters occur.

3. Hypno-Sissy: Becoming a Cocksucker was a surprise hit as well the reality there is hypno sissy videos. A straight guy embarks on a long journey as a cocksucker and a bottom, and maybe even a sissy (if I ever finish his story, which I hope to). He's guided in this journey by his authoritarian but loving girlfriend. Each chapter draws him deeper and deeper into a submissive web, while she cheers him on.

4. Cock Sucker App is a simple story where a cock sucking app was created, and a middle aged man signs up for it, and he ends up a cock sucker for his daughter's boyfriend.

5. "Sissified": 12 Days of Sissy-mas is a marathon story about a guy who receives 12 days of gifts and instructions from a mystery Mistress while his girlfriend is overseas.

6. Summer of Black Cock is a long story of a guy who, while working at a hotel one summer, discovers the power of black cock on both women and himself.

7 Sissification 101 is a seven-part series that just recently ended, about a guy who explores his sissy fantasies with an amazing girlfriend, who supports him and even has sex right beside him, every step of the way.

8. Black Cock Worship: A Man's Fall was a fun story to write, about a guard working at a jail who learns about a black stud who receives lots of special privileges because he has a huge black cock and a dominant attitude. A second story tells what happens to his wife once he's coerced into leading her too into the wonderful world of BBC worship.

9. Becoming a Drag Queen was an early story about the world of being a drag queen; it was inspired by my trip to San Francisco.

10. From Straight to Gay Submission was my first gay story, where a white guy sees a black guy using a white nerd, and thus is drawn into the gay world.

11. Cocksucker is a series where a surprise encounter at an airport leads to a lengthy journey to becoming a cock sucker, a bottom, and a sissy.

12. Curiosity Fucked the Straight Guy is another crazy story where a straight father submits himself and his family to a black teen.

13. Roommate Dress-Up is a recent story where a guy is turned into a sissy by his roommate and former girlfriend.

14. Bottom-Slayer: 1st Bottom Slayed was a story I imagined becoming a series as a black guy discovers the power he has over white men because of his BBC.

15. Bully Stories: Faggot Fucked Me is a different one, where a jock is turned into a bottom boy by a meek nerd with a huge cock.

16. Straight no More where a guy unknowingly goes into a gay bar and ends up discovering the joys of same sex sex.

17. Accidental Cocksucker is another story where a guy walks in on someone sucking cock, and the floodgates of curiosity overwhelm him.

18. Straight Teacher Turned:a teacher bumps into two former students, and ends up with cock in both of his holes.

19. Large BLACK Firehose, where a fire chief catches two of his men having sex and well....

20. Mistaken Identity, Like Son, Like Father, Faggots for BBC and BBC: Like Son, Like Fatherare four stories about sons and dads sucking dick and getting fucked together.

BONUS: If the Shoe Fits, where a guy with a pantyhose and a shoe fetish ends up being bottom boy for his neighbours.

XVII: MY FAVORITE VIDEOS 4: WITHOUT NYLONS

TAKE WHAT YOU CAN GET, where a jock taunts a nerdy virgin reporter and turns him into a submissive slut.

LESBIAN CONDITIOING: PARENT-TEACHER TRAP, where Kendra James is a teacher who deals with a parent and student in a very fun way.

COCK SLUT CONDITIONING, where a girl is hypnotized by her boyfriend, who then uses her in front of her parents, who treated him like shit.

PARENT-TEACHER SECRETS, where a professor blackmails a mother into being her pussy pleasing slut, allowing her to pass and get revenge on a long ago secret.

NEW RULES, where Aliya Brynn wants her bestie, Jackie Rogen, to stay over in her house for the weekend, but they must follow some very unusual house rules.

THE INTERVIEW, where Carter Cruise must succumb and perform some very usual lesbian tasks by boss Chanell Heart.

ALMOST CAUGHT AGAIN is from the wicked Girlsway series, and stars Kendra James taking her son's girlfriend in a hot tub.

Daizy Cooper and Carolina Sweets share a black stud, and then cuckold Carolina's boyfriend, who catches them in the act in this doghouse film.

FRIENDLY FUCK, where Dylan Daniels, Lolo Punzel, and Parker Swayze star in a video, where a friend of the mom slyly seduces the daughter.

JUST BETWEEN YOU AND GOD, about a girl who is constantly tempted, starring Gia Derza, who has some hot priest sex.

HOLD THE LINE: FAMILY CALL, where a girl has lesbian sex while talking on the phone.

NERDS RULE: LABYRINTHS & LESBIANS, where a popular cheerleader teases and turns three nerds.

LESBIAN REVENGE: NERD'S BREAKING POINT, where a nerd blackmails her bitch popular stepsister to be her slut.

THE PRODIGAL DAUGHTER is a mind fuck, where a long-lost daughter returns home...but is she their actual daughter?

WAY BETTER THAN DAD, has stepdaughter helping stepmom after her dad leaves.

MILF WITH AN ATTITUDE is a series where a mom continues having sex with a guy to stop him from having sex with her daughter. It doesn't work.

SUBLIMINAL PARENTING, as a stepmom sick of her stepdaughter's bitchy treatment, sends her some conditioning messages to be nice to her, with unexpected results.

BIRLFRIEND, where a daughter comes home with a rather butch girlfriend, and her very morally uptight mother doesn't approve... until she finds herself in a threesome.

SEVEN MINUTES IN HELL, where a shy teen is humiliated and filmed fucking in public.

PUSSY FOR BREAKFAST, for some hot under-the table-pussy licking.

Are there more?

Of course... but that's all for now.

XVIII THINGS THAT TURN ME ON THE MOST PART 5 (41-50)

41. Sissies

They're a growing fascination. More and more men are cross dressing under their clothes or admitting to their wife they would like to. Welcome to (almost) 2021.

42. Foot Rubs

I already went into amazing detail about my favourite lesbian nylon rub videos, and they're without a doubt some of my favourite porn to watch.

43. Foot Jobs

Watching men get their dicks stroked by nylon-clad soles until they shoot their load all over her feet is also hot... especially when they're done slyly, while the girlfriend or wife is oblivious. There are many of these from Bratty Babes Own You.

44. Cum walks

For some reason these are just so hot. Women walking down the street with obvious cum dripping down their faces.

45. Mind Control

Mind control was some of the first porn I read as I mentioned earlier, and I just love the idea of being turned into a bimbo and made into a slut.

46. Amateur Porn

There's something so raw about amateur porn. It just feels authentic.

47. Air Tight

The idea of three cocks all working in unison is just soooo hot... almost impossible to do well, but still so hot.

48. Hypno Sissy and Hypno Lesbian Videos

These are so wild... it's also so wild that they seem to actually work. Not like true mind control or hypnosis, but to influence a person's mental state and to make such ideas more appealing.

49. Superhero Videos

Heroine Universe does this well, as does Kendra James, but the idea of superheroes who fuck, get fucked, or lose their powers and become submissive sluts is pretty damn hot. Also, they're usually in nylons.

50. A Train

The idea of just being on my knees getting myself fucked and fucked, load after load filling me right up and spilling back out of me there's so much of it, is another of my ultimate fantasies.

XIX. MY BEST STORIES IN OTHER CATEGORIES

MY BEST GROUP STORIES:

Group stories are harder to write, and to keep all the characters involved, and for the scenes to make sense.

1. One Night in Hedo Island a fun story of a couple who find themselves on the wrong island during a holiday, at a swingers resort, but get with the program and explore many of their fantasies. (another one that would be amazing if illustrated).

2. Book Club Orgy is a recent story about three girls and one guy, where years of sexual flirtation and innuendo all boil down to a four-person Halloween orgy.

3. Accidental Gangbang has a little incest in it, but it's mostly a wild encounter where a bride-to-be decides to surprise her man by hiding in a two-holed box for him to fuck, but gets the surprise of her life when a bachelor party begins in her own living room, she's mistaken for the stripper and is anonymously fucked by everyone except her fiancé.

4. American Slut Warrior is a parody based on American Ninja Warrior, where a woman competes in a wild sex course.

5. Teacher Halloween DP, a recent one where a lonely teacher finally goes out for a night, and goes home with an ex-student and his roommate.

Other good ones are Swinger's Party: Halloween Train (my first group story), Mistleblow: 3 Nerds & a Lady, Valentine's Day Threesome, Office Party Orgy, and Jasmine Fantasies: Going Native.

MY BEST MIND CONTROL STORIES

I've only written a few of these, but they're all fun.

1. Revenge of the Nerd is my only series in this genre, it's amazing in my opinion, and was already mentioned in the incest section... but trust me, it's fun.

2. Coming Out Through Hypnosis where a teacher is hypnotized by a former student to deal with her fear of public speaking, and ends up exploring her true sexuality: women.

3. Pantyhose Play: A Teacher Pet was inspired by the hypnosis pantyhose videos mentioned earlier, where a student makes her teacher into her pet through nylon hypnosis.

4. Witch's Curse: A Bitch Becomes a Slut is a fun story written back in 2012 that now would probably be even better, but an over-the-top entitled bitch cheerleader bullies a nerd not knowing she's a practicing witch, and is cursed to become a complete mindless slut to everyone of both genders throughout Halloween day.

5. Jasmine Fantasies: Classroom Orgy is a fun romp, where a mind control drug leads to a wild student orgy with me fully involved.

MY BEST ROMANCE STORIES

I don't write many of these, and when I do they're usually quirky.

1. GOOD WIVES: "Best Wife Ever!"12 Days of Sexmas was a wild one where a wife decided to give her husband something kinky each day for 12 days. Written early in my career, it's still pretty good. Years later I created an illustrated story with a similar theme in A Happy Marriage: A Stockings Tale.

2. OLDER MEN FALL FOR YOUNGER WOMEN: On the Job: Wicked Love/Lust Story, where a guy's 50th birthday gift is sex and love, and Love at First Suck, where a random encounter on Valentine's Day leads to something very special.

3. COUPLES RECONNECT THROUGH SHARING: Spiced-Up Marriage: A Big Surprise, where a couple explores their same sex curiosity. This went on to be recognized as best fetish of Feb 2020, and Dark Submission: A Bisexual Journey, where a couple explores their same sex curiosity about young blacks. PS: Hedonism Island, mentioned above, is also a kinky version of a love story.

4. ACTUAL LOVE STORIES: Serendipity and First Comes Fuck, then comes Marriage. Both were attempts at actually love stories.... And Serendipity was largely ignored because it was listed in the Romance category.

5. WILDEST LOVE STORY: The Craziest Love Story Ever is a story that has everything: including gay sex, shemales, crossdressing, group sex, anal and romance.

MY BEST MATURE STORIES

Older with younger stories are always fun, including:

1. Nylon Tease: A Front Seat Fucking, where a young male teacher is seduced by a hot MILF colleague.

2. MILF for Christmas, where a first-year teacher shares a wild holiday season with a MILF nylon-wearing teacher... this could have also gone into the romance category.

3. My Best Friend's Hot Mom, where a young guy ends up having the summer of his life with his mom's best friend. This plot was revisited years later in Mom's Best Friend: A Virginity Lost.

4. Popcorn Pleasure is a short, fun story where a guy working at a drive-in theatre (yes, a few of them still exist) ends up having lots of fun with the BBW owner's wife.

5. Sexual Awakenings: 1 Christmas Eve, where an older Santa gets the fuck of his life with a bitchy cheerleader, and we also encounter the shocking discovery that a cute nerd is turning the other cheerleaders into lesbians.

MY BEST SHEMALE STORIES

Shemale stories are a lot of fun to write. Here are my favourite five.

1. SHEMALE SCHOOL: A Teacher Falls, a lengthy story starring me moving to SoCal to teach at a private school that just happens to exclusively enroll shemales. One of my all-time favourites, and one I've always envisioned being illustrated. This and the already discussed Family Reunion: Mother's Day are my favorite two.

2. Shemale Surprise was a really fun story, where a guy takes his wife's friend to a wedding at her request of his wife, and discovers the surprise of his life... actually two surprises.

3. Shemale Beauty: 1st Female was going to be a series where a shemale tells stories of her various conquests of men and woman... and this one... an origin story... tells of her first female conquest.

4. Shemale Sister-in-Law, where a man gets a massage from his sister-in-law, with shocking results.

5. Man of the House, where a step-mom-to-be gets a BIG surprise from her step-daughter-to-be.

Keep in mind I discussed more shemale stories earlier on in the gay and illustrated categories.

MY BEST INTERRACIAL STORIES

This section focuses on white women succumbing to BBC (since stories of black woman and white women were mentioned in lesbian already, and black men succumbing to BBC in gay)

1. White Slut's Club and The Pit Club and their shared nylon code is as exciting to me as Le Chateau Club for lesbians. All four stories so far are great, although their scores are all ho-hum, from 4.50 to 4.66. Here's is my order:

a. White Sluts' Club: 40th Birthday, one of my wilder tales, where to celebrate her 40th birthday, a teacher takes 40 loads of black CUM in a wide variety of unique ways (beginning relatively tamely with some unique cream in her morning coffee). This is my gangbang masterpiece, in my opinion.

b. White Sluts' Club: Innocent Lawyer was our introduction to the club, where a lawyer becomes a submissive for BBC.

c. White Sluts' Club: Feminist Virgin, where a white feminist becomes the focus of a black cock bukkake.

d. White Sluts' Club: Bride-to-Be! where a sweet girl is introduced to the world of big black cock just prior to her wedding.

2. Freshman Feminist Falls is an interesting story of a white feminist who's disgusted by the treatment of her friend by a black asshole and his smug attitude. She agrees to try and resist submitting to him for an hour to prove her point that not all women will fall for his arrogant asshole persona, but alas she doesn't make it through the hour.

3. Turning Teacher Black was a reader request, where a married teacher is turned into a complete sucker for BBC.

4. Wrong Place, Right Time has a sexually inactive white girl going on a blind date, and accidentally getting the address wrong, so she ends up spending Valentine's Day at The Pit, where she's inactive no longer.

5. Dominican Slut is a series that wasn't popular, with none of the stories reaching 4.50, and yet it's dear to me. It's based on the fantasies of a true couple that has indeed done some of the things in this story.

Other fun BBC stories are MILF Teacher: Becoming a Present, Blackmailed into Black Submission and Submissive School: Black-Maled.

MY BEST OTHER THEMED STORIES

Some remaining stories just didn't fit any of the categories, so here they are, and they're some of my best stores overall:

1. PEGGING

The Kinky Tales series has been huge, and was my first foray into the practice of pegging. I released the first two parts on the same day: Kinky Tales: I Pegged my Husband (from the point of view of the wife) and Kinky Tales: Jock Gets Pegged (the same events from the husband's point of view). These two stories are among my best work I believe, and I was rewarded, as they both won story of the year in the anal and fetish categories of 2015. Future episodes with this same couple have explored pegging, incest, lesbianism and cock sucking. (PS: This is all done in a romantic way, with both the husband and the wife exploring their sexuality with full communication and mutual trust.) Pegging is also the main focus in The Best Present Ever: Pegging my Man, and Pegged for Love.