Twenty-Two Questions Again: Lists

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2. Most of Deuce World's stories are a little too intense for me, but there are two that really rev me up, and one that's my second favourite comics story ever: Hard Lessons... which tells the story of a teacher who's forced into having sex with a rich dominant student, and she discovers a secret world of sluts he's collecting. You can probably guess why I love this story so much. It's amazingly drawn, has the teacher in nylons, has some lesbianism, has young 18-year-olds, and has blackmail. For my own libido's tastes, that's check, check, check, check, and check (or in other words, quintuple-check). I even discovered while writing this essay there has been a sequel which is also very hot. Someone else even took the story and made it about a black guy doing the blackmailing, which was also very hot (although I assume unauthorized and I can't find it anymore... sigh). Also, there was a two-part story called Breaking News, that was a hot tale of a reporter being taken hostage and used by men live on television.

3. The story The School Teacher by Bruce Morgan was a revelation when I first read it. Partly because I was a young teacher, having just broke up with a man who couldn't take my hints that I was submissive and was questioning what might be wrong with me. Why did I even want to be dominated? Why on earth did I get so turned on when my ex-boyfriend had put his hands on my shoulders and guided me to the floor and ordered me to suck his cock? Why the fuck did I have fantasies of my students (boys and girls) turning me into their slut? The internet was a relative new thing so I couldn't research these feelings, and I certainly wasn't about to go to a therapist to dig deep into these so-called unhealthy urges. But this story I mentioned... this story helped me understand who I was... that I wasn't alone. His other works... xxx

4. A super fun series that actually inspired my story Shemale School, and which started my curiosity and my fantasies of succumbing to shemales is Innocent Dickgirls. Most of the stories are about women with dicks wearing pantyhose and fucking other women with dicks in pantyhose, but there are also some lucky men getting being sodomized as well. While they're all very good... pussy leaking even, if your body is equipped that way... these stories are some of my favourites: Car Show, Pantyhose Conversion, Snowed In, The Student Teacher, The Wedding, and my most favourite, which somewhat inspired my lesbian nylon foot rub story Nylon Rub: A Nerd Falls is Quiet in the Library.

5. Rapid Inductions are all single-panel comics about using mind control to turn women into submissive bimbos. My favourite is No. 11, where a waitress is under the table (you already know about me and under the table videos) sucking a man's cock while he's holding a hypnotist's watch and another waitress asks, oblivious to what's happening under the table, 'Can I Get You Anything? I guess your waitress is on her break.' My only wish is there were some lesbian mind control pieces.

6. In addition to the story we're collaborating on, Hedonism Island, Interqueen has some other amazing works. (Which is a huge understatement!) Her art is amazing and really draws me in, and all of it focuses on one of my favourite themes: white girls being submissive to black cock and pussy. Her best is Team Players, although Bad Boss and Modern Family are also fun.

7. The Birthday Gift, by Erenisch, is an eleven-part futuristic story where women can be bought and sold as property. It's a wild story with amazing artwork. The first part is particularly amazing, and the entire series is hot, although often way over the top.

8. So many great interracial I decided to have a few 8's.

a. Kenny Comix does raw interracial story parodies based on the Riverdale universe. He's done quite a few short pieces and three full length must-read comics: Once You Go Black, Study Sessions,and Parent-Teacher Meeting.

8b. BlackNWhite Comics are another hot interracial location with fun and lengthy stories like School Daze, Online Dating Dilemma, the western epic True Dick, Detention and Spy Camera Surprise. Even the od surprise like in the Mayor series where black women succumb to big white cock.

8c. John Persons has lots of great stuff, but I lost it all. I do recall the username Rabies having some hot stuff.

8d. Darklord also has a different style of BBC with hot pics and decent dialogue... it just needs more set-up to the dirty stuff, in my opinion.

9. Jab Comix does a lot of hot stories, from Ay Papi, to Farm Lessons, to the Wrong House, but it's the super fun Spy Games that I really enjoyed, where mind control is used in a sexy way.

10. Seiren Comics are written in Dutch, but they have amazing artwork, and much of their work has been translated into English, although I'm not sure they always translate accurately. That said, one series really stands out, which is a parody of the Flintstones called the Fuckstones.

There are some hot single stories like:

-Everything under control, a hot story of a girl slyly using her boyfriend's friend.

-Detention, where each part shows black cocks impressing white teachers and students.

VIII. MY BEST LESBIAN STORIES

Truth be told... lesbian stories are my favourite ones to write. Now illustrated lesbian stories (already discussed above) and incest lesbian stories (discussed later) are no part of this next list, or it would have needed to list 50 or more. Even so, I've split this section into two top tens plus a couple of bonus picks, because I don't even follow my own rules of a top 20 (sorry).

Top 10 Lesbian Series (meaning at least 2 parts exist..)

Honestly, choosing the top 3 literally could be a coin toss (or I suppose multiple coin tosses, since just one wouldn't work, unless I said one of them could only win if the coin landed on its edge, which would hardly be fair), but after a lot of thought, here are my final top 10.

1. Bedding the Babysitter was my very first series, and one that is still very special to me. Jenny being my first beloved character, Megan her wise, caring, but also strict Mistress. Two characters that still stand as some of my best ten years later, since part one was released way back in September 2010. In case you haven't read it yet, it's a nine part series that tells the story of an eighteen-year-old virgin Jenny, who discovers her natural lesbian submissiveness through an older neighbour she babysits for. Along the way, she makes many fantasies come true, including submitting to cheerleaders, being introduced to Le Chateau Club (which makes its first ever appearance), and falling in love with another submissive lesbian... PLUS: a crazy subplot where her mother becomes a submissive to a cheerleader and begins to explore her own lesbian submissive side... but there's no incest (even though I've received many requests to include some of that forbidden fruit).

2. Lesbian MILF Seductress series without a doubt, introduces my most popular young Mistress (or Mistress in general as the years go by) in Bree. Each story (16 so far, regardless of the 14 Literotica says) stands on its own, telling of one (or sometimes more) seduction in the life of our young seductress: her best friend's mom (her best friend in the prequel), a lady cop, a nurse, a celebrity, a masseuse, a baker and a church mom, are just some of the women who end up finding themselves on their knees and between her legs. And although it's been over a year since Bree's last seduction, I'm sure we'll see more of her in the future.

3. Church Girl is a delicious narrative of a young virgin who while trying to spread the word discovers another way to do God's work as she is introduced into the gift of giving and the secret world of a lesbian society. This is another story I hope to continue one day as Mary (of course I named her Mary, since she remains the epitome of innocence throughout of her boundless sexual activities) is one of my favourite characters, and her version of spreading the Good Word would make anyone a believer.

4. 2 Mistresses is a series I planned out for 10 parts, but so far have only written five. Part one I think is one of the best seductions I've ever written in 2 Mistresses: A Study of Seduction, where I introduce a sexy, smooth, intuitive and caring Mistress in Carolyn, and contrast her with the bitchy, aggressive and spoiled Mistress Samantha. The plan was always to stage a final confrontation between the two, and if I ever finish with the pet training pieces, maybe that will happen. (If I ever released a book on amazon, I imagine this would be the one.)

5. Turning Contest is another massive endeavor. Since part one in 2015, there have been 17 by the five friends in their week-long contest of who can turn the most straight girls or women. The winner gets to use the other four women's daughters as pets for a weekend. (The daughters have no say in the matter, since each of them is already her mother's pet.) And although it's been a year since I released one, I tend to write these in spurts, and actually have specific ideas for up to 40 more, including (in alphabetical order) A Lick for a Raise, A Maître D, A Mother-in-Law, A Movie Star, A Movie Theatre, A Panty Sniffer, A Photographer, A Pizza Delivery Girl, A Pregnant Guest, A Tipsy Bridesmaid, A truth or Dare, A Uber Ride Home (if I was grammatically correct and called it 'An Uber Ride' I'd be throwing away a large portion of the alphabet), and those all still happen on Saturday (the day I'm currently on). Hopefully in 2021 I'll dive back into this series (another fun pun).

6. Training Teacher is a three-part series where a teacher is turned into a pet by an aggressive mom beginning at a parent-teacher interview. Part two has some crazy twists, and part three is just a wild sex fest... but this was one of my first request stories, and one that turned out pretty damn hot.

7. Spanked to Submission is a two-part series, and the closest I've ever come to BDSM. It's about a white boss who's turned into a submissive slut by her eighteen-year-old black temp. It's a lengthy look at the balance of confusion, lust, denial and desperation to break free that is really the focus of part 2. With lots of race play and spanking... this one is quite the mindfuck.

8. Blackmail Tarts is another two-part series based upon real life British women, who explore their lesbian side in epic ways. I chatted online with all the women represented in this story, and while some of this is fictional, more of it than anyone would believe is real... and if you have a thing for stewardesses, this one is to die for. (But please don't mock my editor's and my feeble attempts at British vernacular.)

9. Straight White Girls was a series I envisioned being like The Turning Contest, with many individual stories, all telling of white women submitting to the black seductress who's just moved into the predominantly white neighborhood... with a few side stories about her eighteen-year-old daughter, who also has the gift of turning straight white girls into begging, chocolate-craving sluts. This is another series I'd like to go back to one day, and another series where I came up with a lot of ideas, like Birthday, Bitch Tamed, Cheerleader, Church Girl, Debutantes, Diva, Elderly Emma, Fat Burning, Gold Digger, Girl Guide Mom, House Party, Innocent Wife, Lawyer, Minister's Wife, Miss America, Nerd, Orgy, Pet Training, Principal, PTA Bitch, Slave Auction, Teacher, Teen Party, and finally (I guess) Valedictorian.

10. Teen Turns are two separate stories about MILFs seducing younger girls, and both of these were fun shorter pieces: Hot Tub Seduction and Boyfriend's Mom.

Two other series worth reading are Pet Teacherand Submissive Soccer Moms: Rich Bitch, both from early in my writing career.

Top 10 Stand Alone Lesbian Stories

I'm going to keep these summaries way shorter, as this essay is getting crazy long, and I'm not even halfway done.

1. I'll begin with one of my two contest winning lesbian stories: Lez Awakening: Halloween Hijinks, which is about a curious girl who confirms she's a submissive lesbian at a private Halloween party she's secretly invited to. It's one of my very best in regards to sexual awakenings. This is also my top score of all time at 4.84 (if you exclude my three essay scores), and my only story in Literotica's top 250 lesbian stories of all time at 218. If you like that, check out another good one with a similar message in Nylon Party: Christmas Initiation... both of which were released in 2018.

2. Most of my lesbian interracial stories have been black dominates white, but in Deconstructing the Professor, it flips the script in a very powerful, very long, novella where a black professor is completely destroyed mentally and sexually by a white college student. The story pushes the boundaries, and has some incest late in the story, but since the essence of this story is about the professor's confusing sexual desires and her personal obsession with racial humiliation (her being on the receiving end), I left it there. My second race reversal story was written years later, with Slave to a White Bitch.

3. The internet can be a safe place to explore your fantasies, and that's the case in Lesbian Seduction: A Stockings Tale, where a lonely MILF explores her same-sex curiosity and ends up submitting to a teen Mistress. A couple years later, I again explored online seduction in FALL OF A MILF: A Submissive Tale.

4. Debutant MILF Lesbian Submissive is one of my favourite stories, as a mom cannot stop herself from succumbing to her daughter's social nemesis. Again there's some incest late in the story, but the heart of it is a MILF giving in to her lust, even while knowing the fallout it will have on her daughter. This theme was explored much deeper in the Catching Mommy series (which is in the top incest list further down).

5. I love poking fun at religion, and that's the case in Lez Discovery: A Church MILF Pet, my second highest lesbian score (just .01 between my highest and fourth overall). The story follows a MILF who's seduced by her daughter's popular friend, and is another story that just missed on winning a contest.

6. Black Dominance: Addicted to Cunt was a tricky one, as it's technically part three in the series, but the first two parts were gay stories where her boyfriend succumbs to black cock. She's completely oblivious to this happening, as she succumbs to black cunt in a story I really loved writing. I felt I really got into the head of both white girls, and their separate but similarly inevitable submission to black women. I think this one is my very best white girl submits to black girl story.

7. A Lesbian Love Story of Sortswas my first attempt at a lesbian romance, and I think it worked overall... although it's a pretty kinky romance, where a lesbian decides to seduce her friend, who has just become heartbroken.

8. Taking Jasmine Walker was my first time writing a story starring myself, and the first time I won a contest, which I found encouraging, so since then I haven't worried about flaunting my ego and written many more. It's interesting to see how my stories starring me have evolved since then. By the way, there are other great stories staring me, like Jasmine Fantasies: Pet Teacher, where a nerd in nylon seduces me.

9. Le Chateau Club is featured in many stories, and one really good one is the fun Straight Girl Turned at Le Chateau,where lesbian friends take their straight friend there on Halloween, and well... you can guess what happens. Another good one at the club is Le Chateau Club: Bride-to-Be Straight No More. (My editor and I have done some work on an illustrated version of Straight Girl. We've gotten sidetracked by other projects for now, but perhaps at some point we'll complete it and show it to you.)

10. Big Rosie was first introduced in Bedding the Babysitter, and has twice been the delicious chocolate seductress in a story in Becoming a Pet: An Innocent Start and Cunt Addiction: A Black Euphoria. She's also made brief appearances in many other stories.

Bonus stories include pantyhose foot-play in Nylon Foot Rub: A Nerd Falls, and the discovery of a place to meet other bi-curious or lesbian woman in a safe setting, in It All Began With a Munch.

IX. MY FAVOURITE PORN SITES

A quick list of where I go to watch porn and get inspired.

Mainstream Porn

1. Girlsway... best lesbian site for me... although I really wish they had more nylon scenes... however they do write hot plots that draw me in before getting to the hot sex. Great plots, amazing women and authentic orgasms make this a must for anyone who likes well-written lesbian porn... it's also the website that's inspired the most stories for me.

2. Naughty America... is a great site that usually releases two scenes a day in a wide range of themes (except for lesbian, interestingly enough). Like Girlsway, they tend to have some interesting plots, and I can never get enough of their Big Cock Bully scenes. Their naughty teacher scenes are also good, although perhaps a little too unbelievable, and they lack any real seduction most of the time. That said, many of the women are in nylons, so that's a huge plus.

4. Pure Taboo... is absolutely as kinky as it sounds... plots where family members have sex... and other wild intense scenes... often with lengthy, complex plots. Sometimes they actually seem like a real movie, and not just a porn film. The acting is always top notch. Scenes like Lessons in Business, Outmatched, Take What You Can Get, Taking Care of Mom, The Lesbian Revenge series, and the Switched at Birth series are all excellent.

4. Devils Films... has a great variety and kinky as hell plots. Shemale, anal, lesbian, straight, gangbang and bisexual are all focused on, and they too have a generous number of ladies in nylons. Titles like I Caught my Wife Fucking the Help, Don't Tell My Wife I Buttfucked Her Best Friend, My Wife Found Out I'm Bi! And my favourite My Wife Caught Me Assfucking My Mom. Just wild stuff.

5. Girlfriend Films... is another site that caters to all lesbian content, and has lengthy plots and full-length movies. And so many wicked series, like Cheer Squad Tryouts, Lesbian Seductions, Lesbian Tutors, Please Make Me Lesbian, and my favourite: Mother-Daughter Swap Club, which inspired my illustrated story A Mother-Daughter Swap: A Welcoming.