Twenty-Two Questions Again: Lists

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1. Awakening: 7 Slutty Blackmail Tasks is my top rated story of all time at 4.81, and it was the best of the three stories I collaborated on in 2018 with DARKBREEZLY (good news: we're in the early stages of a new collaboration for 2021, and it's going to be epic). This story was a wild tale of a woman who experiences a sexual awakening when she's blackmailed into performing seven tasks to keep her secret a secret. The story was so long and complex, and with a few wild surprises along the way, that I released a collection of deleted scenes along with its own release.

2. 1950s series (whenever it's a series I'll discuss it as such) is perhaps the most epic of my Rebecca collaborations. I was so flattered when she allowed me to use her work to tell my stories, as I'd had many orgasms in the past while perusing her delicious X-rated cartoon collections. This mostly lesbian series that flashes back from the present to the 1950s, tells the story of a young woman exploring her emerging sexuality, and it reveals a secret lesbian society (a concept I'd use in other stories later on). Currently at seven parts, my original idea was to continue this story throughout the decades as her torch is passed to her female descendants, but we'll see.

3. Jasmine Fantasies: Nylon Seduction was an exhilarating experience of working with NYLONKITTY, and I certainly hope to do so again. She's an absolute beauty, and her pictures speak for themselves. Plus, her having the same fetish as I do made us a match made in nylon. The story was recognized as best illustrated story of March 2020, and is currently the third top rated illustrated story of 2020.

4. "A Shemale Submission:" A Lust Story won best illustrated of January 2016, and also won best illustrated for the year 2016. It's a marathon story starring me, as I'm drawn into a world of submission to a seductive shemale named Annabelle, who was also recognized as the transgendered character of 2016. The story remains my most decorated story in regards to wins, and is currently number 4 all time on the illustrated list. The artwork by hfernandez1983 is also damn delicious, as he brought my shemale fantasy to life (and his too!!!).

5. "Stocking Tales": A Face Full of Cum was also recognized as best illustrated of the month (Jan 2015), and it uses (with permission) the amazing pics of Housewife Kelly. She is 'The Woman', and although she doesn't always wear nylons, whenever she does her scenes are epic. The plot was simply a reunion of sorts, with lots of facial pics (yes, including her wearing facials).

6. My Daughter's Initiation into Incest series is easily one of my wickedest, and it includes some amazing and totally 'out there' artwork by Walt, who disappointingly disappeared after part one except for a single (but still outrageous) pic for part two, so I ended up creating my own pics to continue the series. This story is one of my nastiest and most blasphemous, as it really challenges the power of certain religious leaders and how they misuse that power. That said, it is also wickedly hot... especially those nasty cartoonish pics from Walt.

7. "FAMILY PLAY": Brother's Lucky Day was my second collaboration with DARKBREEZLY, and was also quite the crazy tale of lesbianism and incest, and while not on par with the mammoth story Awakenings, the visuals are just as hot, the story scorching as well... which begins with a lesbian reunion, then some spying from the brother, and then some incest. The story is currently number 6 all time on the illustrated list.

8. "Moms & Daughters": A Family Affair was a marathon Rebecca illustrated story about one family's lesbian debauchery (in a very good way), when two 18-year-old daughters learn of the lesbian family tradition. It would go on to win best illustrated story of 2015.

9. Hedonism Island series is an ongoing collaboration with the amazing Interqueen, which has two chapters released to date, and hopefully many more. (Chapter 3 is 2/3 completed as I write this.) The story is all about a white married couple worshipping the black body (black cock in parts 1 and 2, and black pussy in the upcoming chapter). It also portrays the evolution of a woman cuckolding her husband along with her (and her mistresses') wicked ways. No one creates interracial comics like Interqueen does. Also, unlike the rest of my illustrated stories, this is simply a comic where I wrote the dialogue and Interqueen adapted it. A very different experience, where I'm not in control of the final draft... but in the capable hands of Interqueen, I've not been at all worried.

10. Best of Both Worlds is my newest series with pictures I've created, and is also about hot interracial relationships. It too stars me, but it has so many twists and turns that by the end you won't know which way you're going. Ten parts are already written, illustrated and edited, with plans to release a part a month right through 2021 (if all four of us: the real life black couple this series also stars, my editor and myself complete the next three that are planned). Each chapter I think is better than the last, and the character development and the wickedness of the sex scenes also increase as the story unfolds. I'm very proud of this series, and of my collaboration with the real Daddy and Babygirl, who requested and inspired this marathon series... in January you get to meet my husband (and he gets to meet Babygirl).

11. A Mother-Daughter Swap: A Welcoming is another story with pics created by me, along with a story I envisioned being a series, that told of family lesbian initiations in communities all over the world. Perhaps one day I'll go back to this delicious concept, as my creation of a secret lesbian society has been well received in a few stories (1950s series, Church Girl series) and this one ranking 7th of all time on the illustrated list confirms it. The story has a mom and daughter seduced and initiated into the secret lesbian society by another mom and daughter team during the holiday season (what a great gift, right?).

12. Christmas Carolyn: A Lesbian Orgy is the first story illustrated by my long-time editor Tex Beethoven, who has really revitalized my writing through his editing (and will get a big head when he reads this... and yes, the arrogant cuss has even improved upon (his words, not mine) this very praise of his brilliance (again his word, not mine, sigh)... although I don't know for certain whether he already has a big head or simply irrational confidence). The story didn't win the recent Holiday Contest, but it must have come close with a 4.79 score which has had it already skyrocket in its first month to number five of all time. The story has me being outed (at least in certain societal circles, see above), my previously virginal daughter becoming a switch, my cheerleader fantasy coming true, and my special surprise of another fantasy coming true... munching my sister (someone emailed recently that they hate the word munch... however I find it nastily delicious). You can expect more artwork from Tex in 2021, as he is illustrating my special 500th story essay, which will be called 500 Stories: A Look Back, which will be a marathon survey of my past ten-plus years, my fetishes, my kinks, and of course, my published stories (making it special it will include visual recreations of many key scenes in many of my key stories... look for it likely in February 2021, and you first heard of it right here).

13. My Cheerleader's Mom series was an amazing six-part series with artwork from Hernandez1973 that was chock full of lesbian lust... after the daughter catches her mother in her room, she turns her into her mommy-pet, and thus begins the mom's journey into true sexual enlightenment, and also into eating a lot of cunt. Also, this is one of the rare series I've actually finished, and many of its parts won illustrated of the month awards.

14. "Stocking Tales": Office Submission was my first illustrated story, and it included a real model in the lovely Vanessa, who generously provided the photos to me. It was a hot story with a little '50 Shades of Grey' kink mixed in for good measure, and over 1.9 million reads, it's my third most-read story of all time (although I know many of those views aren't actually reads, but pervs drooling over Vanessa... and don't worry: I understand if you're one of them).

15. Straight Housewife Blackmailed was my first story using Rebecca's amazing artwork, and perhaps the one that best encapsulates the true style and theme of her comics and art... MILFs seduced and dommed by younger girls... the belief that most older women if given the chance will succumb to their primal desire to sexually serve a younger woman (even if it's her own daughter). If you haven't perused her 'Housewives at Play' or her 'Hot Moms' series, you have no idea what you're missing out on (more on Rebecca later).

16. Pantyhose Tales: Blackmailed MILF was a one-time collaboration with Zoligirls, and I wish I could go back and redo this one. Back then I didn't understand formatting, and the story, although pretty hot and similar in theme to the just-mentioned Straight Housewife Blackmailed, could have been so much better. Still, it's an interesting time capsule into my early work, and it has some amazing pictures of actual college models.

17. Sister's Shemale Friend was a much simpler and shorter story than my other two collaborations with DARKBREEZLY, and although lower on the list, it's one hot shemale tale as a sexy shemale seduces all four members of a family (although two of them are only shown in the epilogue).

18. Summer of Slut: MILF Challenge is in many ways a prelude to the lesbian Turning Contest series, as one summer a group of friends decide to go on a hunt for cunt with delicious (pun intended as well as alliteration) results. Another Rebecca story where I had a lot of fun infiltrating a few of her comic pics into this tantalizing tale of lesbian lust.

19. My A Sister Surprise series deserves to be higher up I suppose on this list, as the last part, A Sister Surprise: Drunk Mom won best illustrated series of 2019, but the series didn't begin as illustrated, since the first part, just called Sister Surprise, wasn't illustrated. But the story did so well, and prompted so many requests for sequels, I figured I should make the second one and then the future parts illustrated. To this day, I think the sister, Sarah, is likely the hottest character I've ever personally illustrated.

20. Stocking Tales: Blackmailed Wife was fun to write with the idea of the main character (portrayed by the amazing model Sweet Daisy Haze who graciously allowed her photos to be used) being outed and blackmailed. The story didn't do as well as I'd imagined it would... but I still think it's a fun tale with some hot as fuck pictures to go along with it.

Other stories illustrated by me that deserve mention include: Jasmine's Secret: Caught and Seduced (Teacher's Literotica past is uncovered by shy, cute nerd), A Happy Marriage: A Stockings Tale (Wife decides to spice up their sex life in a few kinky ways), Catching Mommy: Sub Mom's Story (a retelling of this classic series from the Mom's point of view and illustrated), Shemale Tales: The Christmas Party (a Christmas party with an amazing surprise) and All Girls School: A Cunt Fest (A teacher's lezzy side is awakened by a hot teen.)


Lastly, I'd be remiss if I didn't mention a story I loved: Stocking Tales: Becoming Boss's Pet, that was originally an illustrated story and nominated for illustrated story of the year in 2015, but is now in the lesbian category when the model requested the pictures be removed as she began a new job that had a morality clause in her contract. Too bad, because although it was an amazing job, she was one of the rare models willing to do the photos I requested, and she was an absolute dream. A couple of her pictures that aren't too revealing will be released as part of my special 500 essay, out in 2021.

VI. THINGS THAT TURN ME ON THE MOST PART 2 (11-20)

11. Redheads

First off, blondes and brunettes... I love you too.

Second, this section is only for redheaded women... sorry, redheaded men.

But my encountering a woman with long red hair (yes, I prefer long hair), especially with green eyes (I know it's rare, but still), and my panties (If I'm wearing any that day) are drenched. Which is why my epic story "A Shemale Seduction": A Lust Story starring me being seduced by a shemale, co-stars a busty, nylon-wearing, green-eyed redhead.

All I can say is yum, yum, yum.

I mean who can resist Kendra James, Penny Pax, Molly Stewart or Lacy Lennon?

12. Guys Whimpering While Getting Ass Fucked

I can't explain it, but there's something so hot about a man getting fucked or pegged. Hearing a normally masculine man whimper like a bitch in heat is so hot. I prefer a shemale pounding a man's ass, or a good pegging by a hot woman, but seeing a chub (a big man in porn) getting drilled is also so hot.

I know... I'm so fucked up.

13. Lesbian Orgies

A few hot women in a daisy chain.

Or a few hot women wearing strap-ons.

Just picture them.

Enough said.

14. Anal

There's something raw and hot about getting ass fucked. It's a completely different feeling from getting fucked in the pussy... yet it can be equally enjoyable when properly prepped and, in my case, have imbibed some liquid courage... such as over half a bottle of wine.

There's also something so hot about watching a dick disappear into a woman's ass.

There's also something wickedly cool and biologically trippy to see that small tight rosebud take a cock and end up gaped.

Of course, unlike in porn, it can be painful, so it needs lots and lots of lube (also unlike in many of my fictional stories, where my characters rush right into it, ignoring the practicalities).

15. Cheerleaders

In high school I was envious of them. They got the cute boys and got to wear the cute outfits.

As a teacher, I'm obsessed with them. They're often the antagonists or the mistresses in both my fantasies and my stories.

Can cheerleaders be sweet? Certainly. But the ones that turn me on are pretty, bitchy and entitled, and they could turn me into a mindless pleasure bimbo within mere seconds.

Their short skirts, their pantyhose (when I was in school), and just the entire cheerleading culture turns me on.

16. Sneaky Sex Scenes

Just like under the table sex, there's just something hot about having sex while someone else is in the room. Sister sucks brother while mom makes their breakfast, daughter rides boyfriend's friend while boyfriend is gaming, and my favorite: a MILF uses a friend's daughter while chatting with the mom (the best scene is easily Friendly Fuck, starring Dylan Daniels, Lolo Punzel, and Parker Swayze.

17. Black dominates White (lesbian mostly)

Yes, I write some gay stories where white men are dominated by big dicked black men, and they're fun to write... but the idea of a black woman dominating a white woman is such a turn on... and something there isn't a lot of on the internet, much to my surprise. There are lots of videos showing black men fucking white men, and lots of BBC fucking white women, yet the interracial that turns me on the most appears way too seldom in videos or stories.

Maybe that will change, as over the years I've discovered there are many white women like myself who'd love to dine on pure chocolate.

18. Shemales

There's just something so hot about a woman with a big cock.

I've written many stories about woman with dicks... sometimes they're seducing women and sometimes seducing men... but of all my kinky fantasies, very few would make me go wilder than a shemale showing up and doing me. Lately too, I've been drooling over on twitter about sweet looking things with yummy cocks: both the black nerdish ones and the sweet as pie yet packing a dick I'd die for golden-tressed vanilla ones.

God, just writing this makes me want to stop and go write some shemale porn or go watch some... but I'll resist that temptation, as I'm running out of time to get this essay out before 2020 ends.

But just imagine me bent over, getting my pussy or ass drilled by one of the two trans gals mentioned above, while I keep pecking away at this essay.

19. Facials

So, if I like the idea of a bukkake, as I mentioned earlier... obviously I must like facials.

And I do.

A lot.

I actually enjoy swallowing cum the most, then getting a facial, then feeling a load spew in my pussy, and then taking a load somewhere else in or on my body... although I don't enjoy the aftermath of taking a load in my ass, if truth be told.

When I'm watching porn, I always hope it will end in a facial. Watching the odd creampie is okay, but seeing a guy spew his goo onto some tits or an ass seems like such a waste.

PS: I also love a facial from a gushing pussy.

20. Comics

I know... comics... really?

The answer is yes, yes, yes.

For example, Rebecca's glorious abundance of content, all catering to lesbians, and mostly younger women dominating older women (another of my weaknesses of course... and if you haven't checked out her Housewives at Play series, you're missing out, and you should stop reading this right now... and if I'm telling you to do that, you know I must be serious... then go to her website... sign up, it doesn't cost much... and dive into hours of lesbian kink). You can also read a dozen or so stories I've written in collaboration with her, including the award winning "Moms & Daughters": A Family Affair, and Coming Out in Costume, and the 1950s series about a lesbian secret society in the 1950s starring Rebecca herself (maybe).

Her only flaw: almost no nylons... darn you, Rebecca.

There is also Interqueen and her wicked pictures and stories about white women succumbing to black cock and cunt. Check her out on twitter, as she has lots of stories of interracial lust. You can also see our collaboration in Hedonism Island (two chapters published by me on Literotica... part three is in the works).

VII. MY FAVOURITE ADULT COMICS AND ARTISTS

I've always had a thing for comics. I think my first lesbian crush was Betty from the original Archie comics, and I always hated when Veronica bested her. Although, truth be told, it was Cheryl Blossom that really made me wet. She was so sexy... the tv show on the other hand, is a complete train wreck.

Before I ever started writing or had discovered Literotica, I had found online comics. And although I have no idea what I first read, the first one I still remember today is a Bruce Morgan story called The School Teacher, which I know I read very early in my career.

I lost most of the comics I'd collected over the years in a computer crash, and over a thousand caption pics and gifs I'd created, so this list will be a lot shorter than it would be otherwise.

But here goes:

1. Of course my number one is Rebecca and her Housewives at Play series. There are lots of them now, but the first five, especially the extended part four and a half, where Cathy is already a dedicated submissive to her neighbors, and she's pushed to the limit when her daughter is pulled into the twisted web of lesbians in this climactic chapter.