All Comments on 'Twenty-Two Questions Again: Lists'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 3 years ago
How much sleep do you get?

How can you watch porn, write your stories, have a job teaching, and all the other things you do? I'm just gobsmacked that you find time for it all. And I still want to worship your feet and toes with kissing, licking, and sucking of your feet and toes! Jas, you're the best! You light my fire and keep it burning brightly! Thanks. And Happy New Year! 5*

WhiteWomanBelongonthereKneesWhiteWomanBelongonthereKneesover 3 years ago
Team Players

I am glad u are liking team players

UncleWayneUncleWayneover 3 years ago

That’s a lot of work and made a nice read

Thanks for posting.

WrexscarWrexscarover 3 years ago
A recommendation

May I suggest you look up the photographer realneil on DeviantArt.

90% of his work is women in nylons

rocketskaterocketskateover 3 years ago
Great read

Love to read these! Keep thinking about doing one to answer some questions I get and also to give a bit of background. Any tips?!x

Mr. BriggsMr. Briggsover 3 years ago

I love reading these. It gives a nice insight into that hot dirty mind of yours.

I love everything you do and I have to say I struggle to believe you are a woman. Why? Because you are so different from my wife and so similar to me. A lot of your fantasies are not only fantasies I have but the way you describe them and the triggers are exactly the same. I don't know if we are both conditioned by the same porn or if our dirty minds think alike.

Thank you for all that you do and god forbid I ever met someone like you ;)

gunhilltraingunhilltrainover 3 years ago

I’ve seen a couple of real Japanese bukkake videos, and it’s not just three or four guys, it’s well over a hundred. I’ve never attempted to keep count. You never see a guy step up who fails to come, so somebody is handling the logistics of the whole thing. Needless to say, the lady is completely soaked at the end; she can’t even open her eyes.

It’s also weirdly quiet, some ritual only the Japanese would understand. The men never say anything, either to each other or to the lady getting dosed. They don’t even moan. I guess the American versions are noisier.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amber Lynn Bach has some good lesbian foot scenes

Amber Lynn Bach has some good lesbian foot scenes

CharlotteUnicornCharlotteUnicornover 3 years ago
Kendra James story?

I would love to read a story about you meeting Kendra James for real. Maybe she's a guest at an erotica convention in Montreal or Toronto and you just can't help yourself and have to go and see/meet her in person. All kinds of yummy possibilities.

Hitman123Hitman123about 3 years ago

Can you please release sequels of accidental gangbang?? If you've already help me find it. I'm new here and got to read only the first part

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Jasmine, Thanks for not giving up on writing about the daughter's fall on Like Mother, Like Daughter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Shocking, you didn't include catching mommy in your top 10. That is without a doubt your best series to this day 💜 At least imo may be the alternate ending thing kinda reduced the value in your eyes but can't believe you don't consider that in your top 10

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

considering you've had sex in public where people could see....have you created any vids of yourself and made them public?

Norway_1705Norway_1705almost 2 years ago

Hey! "This may be hard to believe, but I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Hallmark Christmas movies."

I thought I was the only one.

Maybe I can raise it again, though, like in poker: I love watching Christmas movies.... in the summer. Huh? And I live in the northern hemisphere, let me be clear.

Why? I don't get it: Xmas Hallmarks are the opposite of porn. You never see a tongue kiss, a boob, a pussy: none of my fetishes, none of my kinkies. It doesn't make sense-and yet I love them so much.

4chuckssite4chuckssite10 months ago

609. Amazing work! I had several comments, but by the time I got to the end, I forgot them. I hate to admit it, but I don’t remember the details of most of these. They are a “wham, bam, love them” and move on to the next.jerk off tale. The only thing I was inspired to do was to join Twitter and what a revelation! Thanks for sharing your memories!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...