Twenty-Two Questions Again: Lists

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

3. Catching Mommy was one of my biggest surprises, as fans became obsessed with the two teen Mistresses going head to head against each other as they seduce each other's moms. The story got so popular, and how it should end so controversial, that I finished it with three separate alternate endings. Then years later I retold the story from the mom's point of view, and to up the ante I illustrated it, in Catching Mommy: Sub Mom's Story.

4. BIG FAT COCK is my newest series to be on this list, and it's become a very complex series, with a dominant son, a submissive mom, and a wheelchaired Asian who gives him sexual guidance (and blow jobs) as he tries to comprehend the power of having a big fat cock, and doesn't wish to turn out like his similarly equipped asshole of a father.

5. Revenge of the Nerd is my epic mind control series... something I'd wanted to do forever, but my attempts always came out so lame. I'd enjoyed many great mind control stories before I even started writing, like The Slave Pit, The Retirement, and The Humiliation of Jane, and I wanted to write my own epic. I think I finally succeeded, with a nerd who creates a mind control drug and tests it on his sister, his bully, his mom, and his ultimate triumph, the assholes who fired him back at the beginning. The story is hot, but it also has a lot of heart, as his power evolves and he faces the risks that go along with it.

6. "Oh" Submission Town is a fun tale of a minister's wife who's turned by her daughter and then fucked by her son, and soon discovers the entire community is full of sin.

7. Best Present Ever is likely my favourite sister-brother series, and it evolves to, of course, include the mom... but it's the romance between the brother and a nerdish friend of his sister's which makes this story different from most. It is 150th of all time for most reads.

8. "Pet Mommy": Becoming a Mommy-Slut is one of my most popular stories, and one that begins amazingly, but I think falls off the rails somewhat as the series continues. But that first chapter was epic, and is 59th all time in most reads.

9. A Mom & Son Affair was another one where part one is one of my favourite stories, when a mom and son end up on a nude beach, the mom unaware at first because she left her glasses on the beach, and is blind without them, so is unaware of the orgy that begins while she and her son are in the water. She's also unaware at first it's her son who slides into her ass when she willingly joins the orgy. It has some hot sex, but it's also a tender love story between the mom and her son.

10. Accidental Gangbang is actually in the Group category, even though there's some accidental incest in part one, but the rest of the series is a complete incest fest which has become one of my biggest stories, and the first part is ranked 135 in the top 250 most read of all time.

11. Bride Submission is a wild series I really need to return to. It introduced the Order of Syndom... a secret family incest society that runs the world. This first part is one of the hottest stories I've ever written, and the sequels are pretty darn good too.

12. A Sister Surprise is a series that shows up in two categories, since it's also in the Illustrated section, as all the sequels were illustrated. But this first delicious part that has a brother pretending to be his sister's date at a wild sorority Halloween party, is pretty damn epic and hot. This story is also the 227th most read story.

13. Family Affair: Backseat Sister proves the fascination with backseat sex, as it's already the 116th most read story in only four years.

14. "Mom & Son": A Love Story is, as described, my first attempt at an intimate and romantic and raw incest story that is 178th all time on the read list, and still very popular.

15. Like Mother, Like Daughter is a lesbian marathon that I anticipated having lots of parts, but it didn't do as well as I'd anticipated. I still hope to write the daughter's fall. This story I loved, as it tells of a woman who was a complete submissive to her college roommate, but then she breaks free to protect her unborn child, until it all falls apart 18 years later when her former Mistress and her daughter unexpectedly show up on her doorstep, insisting on picking up where they left off.

Five more good series are "Incest Submission", Cocksucking College Sister, 50s Family, Cheerleader Sluts, and my very first series, The Complete Submission.

In addition to some great series, I've also written many one-off incest stories, or stories I'd considered writing a sequel for but never did, or perhaps just haven't yet. So here are some of my favourites.

1. Family Reunion: Mother's Day is a complex, erotic, political statement about family treatment of children questioning their sexuality and their gender. The story is about a son banished from his home just after finishing high school, now a female college graduate, but still with a big dick, who encounters her unknowing mother five years later, and initiates a plan to fuck her. That sounds too simple, as it's much more complex than that (for example her original plan is a revenge fuck, but it evolves into a loving reunion one), and it's a story I'm very proud of.

2. "Taking" My Sister's Virginity is my only single story in the top 250, just arriving there recently at 250, and it's one of my best sibling stories, as her brother becomes her first.

3. Daddy Daughter Date Days is one of my rare dad and daughter stories. Mostly I've written mom-son or siblings, with the odd group or other, but here's my best daughter-Dad story, even though the mother is pretty much cuckqueaned in the end by her daughter. At the mom's suggestion, the dad and daughter reconnect with weekly dates that get more and more sexual, until a weekend camping trip leads to life-altering impacts for all concerned.

4. One teen, One mom, Three aunts and a Niece is another rarity, where one woman's son gets to fuck a lot of his relatives right after a wedding, while their husbands are all oblivious they're shirking their duties.

5. Mom Submission is a fun story from the mom's point of view. Seeing her son fucking a neighbour rather roughly awakens a curiosity inside her she tries to deny, but since this is erotica, she eventually gives into her lust for her son to dominate her.

6. Musical Dicks: A Sibling Fuck Story was, I think, a creative story, where a brother finds himself at a sorority party, and while playing a kinky game of musical chairs, where the sorority sisters must do various things to whichever dick they stop at, he discovers one of the contestants is his sister. And since rules are rules...

7. "Mommy Slut" A Battle of Wills was supposed to be a series, and may one day still become a series, as it has a lot of room to play, where son and mom engage each other in a battle of wits over who's in charge of the house.

8. Family Shock: Home for the Holidays was just released at the end of November 2020, and will definitely have a sequel or two in 2021, but at the moment it's a stand alone. The Order of Syndom returns when a guy brings his innocent girlfriend home, and she discovers his family secret: they all fuck each other, and if she's going to become a member of the family, she'll have to service the entire family... both men and women. And that's just for starters, since the Order has lots of members, all of them eligible for 'benefits' with her.

9. A Sibling Love Story was my valiant attempt to write an intimate romance between brother and sister. I think I pulled it off, and over time this one has gotten some recognition for its different approach from most of my stories... but of course the ubiquitous nylons are still involved.

10. Jasmine Fantasies: Sister Threesome and Three Sisters: A Crazy Lesbian Orgy are two different stories starring me and my fantasy of having sex with my real life sisters. While Jasmine Fantasies is undoubtedly better, the conversation in Three Sisters before the story gets outrageous, is almost word for word a conversation we three sisters actually had.

11. On the Phone: Seducing my Niece is my only story strictly about a niece and her aunt, and it's based on a porn plot I can't recall at the moment, but my version has the aunt conversing with her sister while her niece eats her pussy (and the niece's mother on the other end is oblivious)... it's just such a fun fantasy.... Having sex while innocently chatting on the phone.

12. Manipulating Mommy is a wicked story where a son misuses scripture to turn his mother into his slut.

13. Comforting Mom is a sweet story, where an 18-year-old lesbian daughter slyly seduces her lonely mother.

14. Mannequin Mommy is where a mom takes a job as a mannequin for the Christmas season, and her son delights in distracting her, and eventually outright fucks her.

15. Three Generations of Lesbian Lust, where an 18-year-old first discovers and then takes part in a surprising family secret.

There are also the wild A Surprise Family Christmas Orgy, the caught in the act Making Porn: A Mom & Son LUST Story, the use of blackmail in Blackmailing Bitch Sister, a wild bachelorette party in Bukkake Mommy, a very special Christmas surprise in Family Tradition: Mom Unwrapped, the son doing what the dad won't in Pregnant Mommy, a return to the swinging 60s in Make Love, Not War: A Sibling Share, and a racially charged story in Blackmailing a Feminist Bitch.

XIV. THINGS THAT TURN ME ON THE MOST PART 4 (31-40)

31. Teachers... LOL

My first lesbian crush was Mrs. Waters. At that time I had no clue I might one day become a teacher: I planned to be a lawyer. She always wore nylons, although back then I didn't have a thing for nylons other than they seemed inconvenient. She was fashionable. She was fun. She had an amazing smile. I imagined on more than one occasion her making me stay after school to go down on her.

I still have a thing for teachers. I've had many secret crushes on fellow teachers. But like my students, I've never acted on my lust with colleagues... I have acted on my lust at teacher conferences a couple of times though.

Like I am, I believe many teachers are submissive... we're natural people pleasers, and that usually extends into the bedroom.

So the next time you imagine fucking your teacher or your prof.... or your child's teacher... remember if you make the first move... if you take control... you just might obtain your very own teacher pet.

32. The crazy video series My Wife Caught Me Ass Fucking Her Mother

Later I'll list a few of my favorite scenes of all time... but the series I've absurdly found so hot was the equally absurd plot of a series called My Wife Caught Me Ass Fucking Her Mother. The basic plot is that frequently the mother does what her daughter won't... take it in the ass. And every time, after some good ass fucking, the daughter walks in and catches them in the act. The hottest part... for me at least... isn't the hot anal sex, or the usually silly ways the sex begins... no... it's the daughter's reaction. Usually it's shock... often it's anger... sometimes she storms out... sometimes she watches... sometimes she's in essence cuckqueaned by her mom. The scenes are just so out there, and yet they make my pussy leak every time.

33. Nerds or Geeks

So many times my stories are about cheerleaders, and other times they're about nerds, and often they're about cheerleaders and nerds.

Nerds or geeks, and yes there's a difference, each have their own sexy aura that draws me in. Sweet and innocent and easy to turn and manipulate; or sweet and innocent on the outside, but with wicked deviousness on the inside, where they use their brains to get what they want.

Both concepts are hot.

Girls with glasses are hot... always... they just are.

Pigtails are hot.

34. Japanese woman and pubic molestation

Japanese woman are always so cute. They also have a distinct cuteness in their moans... and they are often so animated while they're getting fucked.

The also have that look of innocence... like a nerd... that enhances their sexiness in molestation scenes on buses that are so common in Japanese porn... mostly men molesting woman, but sometimes women molesting other women, and almost always the girls being molested are young. Truth be told... this was the concept that triggered the first part of my lengthy Turning Contest series. The idea of someone, a woman preferably... molesting me slyly in public is a major turn-on.

35. Gangbangs

Being double penetrated or spit roasted are hot, and I've had them done to me (as mentioned earlier in this essay), but the idea of being filled air tight, of being the centerpiece of a train, or getting gangbanged by a dozen-plus cocks just pounding my holes and spewing their loads all over me, is so fucking hot.

There are so many hot gangbang scenes you can watch... and even some with some cool plots that set up a great gangbang scene: teachers, reporters, etc....

36. Head pull-push

'What is this?' you ask?

Pull

The hot moment when a woman pulls another woman into her pussy for the first time, like:

-the key moment when a straight woman is pulled into a pussy by a bi or gay woman's hand

-the climactic moment when someone is about to come, and she pulls the pussy licker's head deeper into her pussy, and soon afterwards comes on her face

Push

The key moment when a person is pushed to his/her knees before eventually submitting sexually to their Master or Mistress.

The hot moment when a woman or a man's head is pushed down to gag on a cock

37. Sub-domme Relationships

This seems pretty obvious. Most of my stories have at least some aspect of a submissive character, and usually some sort of sexual hierarchy, even if there isn't a named Master or Mistress.

I'm a natural sub... which is likely pretty obvious from my stories. And I've always wanted to have a real Mistress... I do have a Master in my husband, even though that isn't a word I've ever used with him... but we do have a clear hierarchy both in and out of the bedroom.

So I understand the needs of a submissive.

And I continue to understand the needs of a Mistress or Master... as my stories slowly evolve to become more authentic and real, as I myself evolve.

38. Orgasm Face

Although a mans face can be hot when he comes... a woman's face is so particularly vulnerable... so sexy... so authentic... that it gives me tingles every time.

The pursed lips.

The soft moans.

The increasing sounds.

The tightening of her legs.

Then the orgasm... the closed eyes... usually... but the completely raw moment when a woman is in the midst of coming is actually the most beautiful thing in the world (just ahead of a woman's feet in nylons, or a nice BBC).

39. Masturbating or imagining a girl masturbating to my stories

First, I like to masturbate.

Fingers, a wine bottle a couple of times, my hairbrush when I was younger, and a few different toys (a rabbit is essential for every woman's toy collection) are all implements I use regularly.

Truth be told, other than gently touching myself on occasion, I refuse to get myself off whenever I'm writing, since that instantly kills my flow (even while I have a flow somewhere else, lol). But when I can't resist it anymore, I turn on some erotica, usually lesbian, but that depends on my mood, and allow the pleasure I hope I'm giving my readers to course through me too.

Also, I know the majority of my readers are men.

The majority of my correspondences are with men too.

Yet I love the idea of girls of all ages reading my stories and getting off imagining themselves as one of my characters. A teen being seduced by her mom's best friend; a teacher being seduced by a student; a MILF being seduced by a younger co-worker; an elderly woman dining on her nurse... the possibilities are endless, and perhaps they all happen. Perhaps. It's nice to think they do.

40. Amateur goddesses.

Twitter has really allowed me to discover other writers, other artists, other lesbians, other perverts and other amateur porn stars. I'll have a list of my favorites later on in this essay, but what I love is the wide diversity of online performers from stockinged girls, to kinky women, to BBC lovers, to shemales, to lesbians, to BBWs, to simply dirty sluts.

What a great venue twitter is to promote their work... just like I use it to promote my own work.

XV. AMATEUR TWITTER ACCOUNTS I FOLLOW

Once again I'm not going to rank these in order, but just alphabetically, except I am going to highlight my favourite because she is my favourite, and is also the model in one of my most epic illustrated stories.

NYLONSKITTEN was the model for this year's third best ranked illustrated story: Jasmine Fantasies: Nylon Seductions. She's sweet, gorgeous, has amazing legs and feet, and replied to me willingly. She also has such a lovely variety of content. A Must Follow.

Others include:

Amateur Pantyhose is a great stop for pictures of well... women in pantyhose, but usually in a casual setting. Girls in Pantyhose, Thigh High Girls, Me and my Pantyhose, and Stocking Dreams are also worthy pantyhose accounts to check out.

Kelly Anderson is an independent model and also the model for my "Stocking Tales": A Faceful of Cum, and she continues to release hot material... sometimes in nylons.

Katrina Blacked is a hot BBW slut who loves BBC, and she goes out and about to suck and fuck them. Also wild is Subgirl0831,who seems to have a new black cock or two to suck and fuck every day. Both of these girls get very animated whenever a BBC is drilling them.

Cartoon Moms is a fun site that retweets hot cartoons of hot moms.

Dawn Desire is another pantyhose model with a great site with her and other women wearing sheer hosiery.

Gay Sex Manual and Men n' Boys are great if you want to see men suck and fuck other men. For sissies, check out Sissy Club.

ICuckoldress is a hot one where a white beauty cuckolds her man with black cock, usually while earing sexy nylons.

IWantToPegMyMan is the ultimate location to learn about pegging and to watch men getting fucked by women.

Kinky Marie Gifs is a great way to discover full scenes quickly. Slutty videos and Porn Videos and GIFs are also good ones to see clips of videos. Lesbian Porn is also a great one stop shopping for... obviously... lesbian porn.