Twenty-Two Questions Again: Lists

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

5B. Sweetheart Video... is 5B, since it too offers strictly lesbian porn with fun titles like: Mother Lovers Society, Student Teacher Relations and Lesbian Strap-on Bosses.

5C. Allherluv... is 5C, as they have some wicked lengthy plots, but their releases are way too sporadic, but The Boss's Daughter, Mother of the Bride, and the Bully are hot, hot, hot.

6. Transangels... is a shemale site with hot stories like Just Ignore Him, Wonder Woman: A XXX Trans Parody, Delectable Desires and Let's Bang the Babysitter. I also like that shemales understand the power of nylons (sometimes) and Transsenual... is really 6B, as it too is about shemale sites and is only lower because it updates once a week while transangels seems o be 2-3 times on average. That said, there are great stories like the amazing Locked Out, More Than Just Roommates (with Reagan Foxx), and Therapist Desires.

7. Family Strokes... kinky faux incest stories like The Sex Crazed Stepkids, Slumber Party With Stepdad, and My Family is Different.

8. Brazzers... used to be my favourite, and its still good, but COVID really did a number on their releases, and the stories this year just haven't been as exciting to me. They still get top notch women, and their Hot & Mean lesbian stories have inspired many of my plots over the years.

9. Reality Kings... also has good scenes, but usually lacks much of a plot... thus it's lower on my list.

10. Blacked and Tushy... cater to white women and BBC and anal exclusively, and have some of the top women by far, but the two sites are both run by the same company I assume, and they lack a plot in 95% of their stories, which is too bad because Blacked especially could be huge (pun intended). Perhaps they should borrow some of my plots.

Honorable mention goes to Biphoria for some kinky mmf and mmff scenes.

Independent must go to websites

1. Bratty Babes Own You, which I've already discussed for nylon foot jobs.

2. That Kinky Girl for some crazy fun with mind control, pantyhose, vampires, bondage and more from the amazing Tina Lee Comet. Almost no fetish is ignored, and they update almost daily

3. Kendra James Super Heroine World,where she plays superheroes or supervillains in hot lesbian sex stories (and often in pantyhose... her Poison Ivy is to die for) and Kendra James Fetish Experience,where she creates hot lesbian stories in a variety of kinks, including some seriously hot pantyhose ones, and some epic ones with the equally delicious Penny Pax (two redheads... who can ask for more?).

4. Heroine Universe is full of wild pantyhose-clad women, often superheroes, who are turned into submissive sluts through mind control. So some of my great scenes, and the amazing Under Her Influence series is from this site.

5. The Foot Fantasy is for foot fetish lovers who want to see feet (often in nylons) licked and sucked.

6. Stars Fetish Fantasies has Star Nine almost always in pantyhose in a lot of wild scenes, including many with mesmerizing and many with strap-ons.

7. Mind Control Theatre is about men who use mind control on women.... which has always been a fantasy of mine. The plots are interesting, although I wish they'd be more sly and progressive on the turning them into bimbos.

8. Jerky Wives has lots of incest based stories, mostly mom and son, mostly starring the amazing MILF Cory Chase.

9. Christina Carter's Bondage includes lots of bondage scenes. I'm not usually into bondage, but Christina Carter is just so delicious.

10. Custom Fetish Videos is a strange one, with a lot of out there fetishes and some amazing nylon hypnosis ones

X. THINGS THAT TURN ME ON THE MOST PART 3 (21-30)

21. Brides

White nylons.

Women on the happiest day of their lives.

Women with a dick in their mouth or pussy or ass, while still in their wedding dress.

A bridesmaid underneath the wedding dress licking away before the wedding.

There is just something about brides.

Truth be told, I didn't even get fucked on my wedding day. My husband got sick, not from drinking, but the flu.

Plus, it was such a wild busy day I was exhausted, and sex didn't even pop into my head. I have a hunch many women have similar stories. The wedding for many is, I think, very anticlimactic, but the honeymoon on the other hand, was quite the fuck fest.

22. Gloryholes

Truth be told, I've never been to a gloryhole. Never even seen one. But I'm told they still exist.

That said, I'd love to go to one, kneel down and just suck cock. The idea of sucking a stranger's cock is so hot. The idea I'd have no idea who I was sucking is so hot. The idea the guy on the other side whose dick is in my mouth could be my boss, my neighbour, or someone else I know is so hot.

Plus, a location where I could get dick after dick, load after load, seems like a pretty damn good place.

23.Tribbing

Like gloryholes, this is also something I've never done. I'm also not sure it would feel as good as porn stars make it look. It seems somewhat impractical and awkward in real life... but in porn, the idea of two pussies making out with each other is pretty kinky.

So any women reading this who've done this... does it work? Do you get off? Or is it just awkward?

24. Pegging

Continuing with the things I've never done, pegging has become more and more of a curiosity. Now as you may know, I'm a submissive in the bedroom, and I don't think my man would ever take a dick in his ass... and actually the idea of pegging him doesn't turn me on either... but the idea of pegging my asshole brother-in-law, my pretentious colleague, or some asshole who cuts in front of me at Starbucks, does.

Alas, probably just another fantasy that will only continue in my writing.

25. Public Sex

Now this I have done.

A few times.

My favourite was on our honeymoon on our balcony that faced the ocean, but it also had a beach where anyone who looked up four flights (or was it five, I don't remember?) could have seen me sucking dick, getting eaten, and then bent over the railing. Who knows, perhaps someone or some people even did!

I've also given a hand job on a plane (sadly never officially joined the mile high club), sucked and been fucked while hiking (the only time I was ever caught), and sucked off a boyfriend in a cab when I was really, really drunk.

Every time it was so exhilarating... When lust overrides fear. When I just had to have that dick. Someday I'd like to dine on a pussy in public... like under a table... mmmmmmmmmm.

26. Face Sitting

Believe it or not, I've never had anyone sit on my face... shit... that I have got to change.

I've sat on a few men's faces, and on one older woman at a hotel once... she was in her 60s when I was in my thirties, and God she could eat pussy... but I've never been able to lay back and just have my face sat on. Which is crazy, since I write about it quite often in my lesbian stories.

There are a couple of amazing amateur face sitting scenes with the same girl sitting on her friend... one on a bed, and one while she plays a video game, that are just so hot. But the idea of having someone sitting on my face and pulling my head up, so all I could do was lick and drown in the scent of pussy, is soooooo on my bucket list!

27. Sex Captions

I've created over a 1000 captions (pictures accompanied by witty comments from me) but then lost almost all of them in a computer crash... sigh. Although some of them still survive on my twitter account, and some on some other website I can't recall at the moment. I find the quick single-panel stories erotic, fun and sexy.

28. MILFS serve teens

29. Teens serve MILFS

These two go hand in hand, or pussy to pussy, as I love the idea of serving teens and younger women who turn me into their submissive slut, and I also like the idea of seducing some ripe teens and turning them into my pussy pleasing pets under my desk while I'm grading papers.

30. Sexy MILFS (like me)

I live vicariously through my stories and through hot MILFs who get fucked in amazing movies. When I watch a scene where a MILF seduces her son's friend, gets banged by her boss, is turned by her daughter's lesbian friend, or a teacher who's bent over a desk by a big dicked stud, or forced to bend over and eat a teen pussy, my pussy is on fire.

I want to be that MILF sucking that dick.

I want to be that MILF eating that pussy.

I want to be that MILF seduced... or blackmailed.

I want to be that MILF living out her carnal lust, not just writing about it.

Later, I'll have a list of my favourite MILFs.

(As a matter of fact, why not immediately?)

XI. MY FAVOURITE MILFS

Unlike the previous lists, I refuse to rank these beauties, so instead I've placed them in alphabetical order. I could have gone on forever, but here are only my top 25.

Britney Amber... blonde haired bombshell who often wears nylons and will do anything to get a job.

Christina Carter ... her eyes draw you in, and she's amazing as either a dominant or a submissive in many erotic hero and fetish films.

Cory Chase... often in nylons. and almost always in my favorite colour; no one does incest films better than she does... she's the pet mommy of all pet mommies.

Savanah Costello... she's on this list just for the professor she plays in the Under the influence series, but now I've discovered she's in a new series playing a psychologist who mind controls her patients (yummy).

Syren De Mer... again, she often wears nylons... usually black ones... while usually fucking back dicks... no one does BBC better than she does.Cherie Deville... is a sexy beauty who's one of my biggest lesbian fantasies, and has more than a striking resemblance to my real life mom's best friend.

Alexis Fawx... often in nylon, and often in hot scenes, both with men and women, and her latest video Home Office Free Use is a nasty one.

Ariella Ferrera... a brunette who just gives off that aura of 'I'm either going to fuck you or shit on your face right now.'

Reagan Foxx... is in many of my favourite scenes, and her eyes are the most seductive in porn. A mom that looks so innocent, and yet can fuck like crazy.

Diamond Foxxx... is indeed a fox, who's in nylons in many of her scenes.

Maggie Green... a BBW that's really delicious, and since I'm a BBW for the most part, I can envision her playing me in my life story.

Nina Hartley... is now a GILF I imagine, but she's been an amazing star for years (decades, at least since the 80s), and wears nylons in 90+% of her scenes. I pray to look half as good as she does when I'm her age.

Jasmine Jae... a British babe with big tits and a big booty.

Kendra James... a redhead that screams dominant Mistress, and is in sooooo many of my favourite scenes. God, I'd love to be her pet!

Amber Jayne... another British goddess... her accent alone makes my cunt leak.Ryan Keely .... the only porn star with short hair who gets my motor revving... she too just has that seductive allure about her.

Kendra Lust... is the definition of sexy teacher... I don't know why, but she just looks the part to me in every way.

Krissy Lynn...BBC, lesbian, incest... she does a wide variety of wicked scenes, and often wears nylons in them.

Phoenix Marie... another dominant lesbian performer who often wears nylons... often in my favourite colour... and also does some amazing mf scenes and interracial. Her twitter is also fascinating, to see how normal a star is.

Katie Morgan....blonde hair, blue eyes, sexy voice, and she plays a sweet mother with such perfection.

Len Paul... another beauty, but even with those rare all-natural 32DDD tits, she nevertheless has the ability to play sweet, innocent and nerdy, and yet release that wild side we all have lurking inside.

Penny Pax... is a redheaded beauty who plays sexy nerd like no one else, and yet can also be a completely nasty slut... which aren't we all?

Lauren Philips... another redhead beauty who like Penny, looks so sweet on the outside, but is a seductive slut on the inside.

Chanel Preston... plays bitchy girl like no other, and yet can be turned into a submissive slut by the right guy or girl.

Serene Siren... is the ultimate blonde lesbian MILF, who looks like the MILF next door, and can be the seductress or the one being seduced. She always retweets whenever I mention her.

Christie Stevens... so cute, so sexy, and her voice just makes me so hot.

India Summer... the last is without a doubt (along with Kendra James and Phoenix Marie) a woman born to be a Mistress. She's played one many times, and she's often the prototype for dominant Mistresses in my stories.

XII. AMAZING NYLON VIDEOS PART 3: OTHER AMAZING FETISH NYLON CLIPS

Of course there are a lot of other nylon fetish clips, like....

Kendra James has a few hot nylon ones including Office Brat, Kendra James: Foot worship and lesbian sex, Miss Divine and the Lawyer!, Supergirl Identity Crisis, and Batgirl falls for Ivy.

Star Nine has a plethora of nylon fetish scenes like The Mentor, Star Nine Pregnant Hosiery, Nylon Takeover,and Pantyhose Play With Sovereign.Shepredominantly wears nude nylons, which make me leak.

The Fetish Girl has a lot of wild videos, including many with pantyhose, like:

Dixie discovers her bitchy boss has a nylon fetish, in Taming Her Bitchy Boss With Her Pantyhose.

Foot sucking and tribbing in pantyhose, in Someone In The Office Has A Pantyhose Fetish.

Dixie's obsessed with her boss Casey Calvert's feet, in Personal Pantyhose Assistant.

Dixie sucks and worships and fucks herself with Kendra James's nylon clad foot in Nylon Loving Foot Sucker

From the Foot Fantasy there are:

Parent & Teacher Meeting Pantyhose Foot Worship, where Carmen Valentina comes to meet her son's teacher and discuss his failing grades. Carmen offers money to Rennadel Ryder, but the teacher has another solution... to worship her feet... with her tongue.

Student-Teacher Blackmail, where a student (Bailey Paige) blackmails her teacher (Miss Mandy) after catching her with another student.

Anatomik Media has some unique pantyhose videos (a couple were mentioned in the hypnosis section but there are a few others that are delicious including:

Magic turns women into lustful lesbians, in:

- Accidental Aphrodisiac stars Julia Ann, Romi Rain, Marica Hase and Kira Noir, in a story of erotic magic and carnal pleasure. Kira spent too much time at the sex shop, and is late for a meeting. In her rush to get some files out of her briefcase, a mysterious pheromone she purchased at the sex shop spills out and permeates the air. The ladies try to maintain their cool, but the pheromones take effect, and soon they no choice but to give in to the temptation and ravage each other with strap-ons!

-Romanian Whore Mouth Nuns, where two intelligent, professional women turn into dirty, horny, sex-starved creatures by the end of the scene. Gabi is a librarian/research assistant. Lea was previously a nun, having left a convent in Romania, and she's searching for information regarding an incident that occurred at the convent long ago. Something takes over the girls, and they become two horny women who just want to get off.

-Dr. Lee's Demon Whores,where Dr. Lee has been missing for a week. Concerned, colleagues from the University show up at his house to find out what's going on. What they find shocks and disturbs them...until they become possessed by sex-crazed demon whores!

Then there's a fun series called, oddly, Whore Mouth Girls:

Whore Mouth Girls, where It's a Friday evening, 5:30 p.m. at the law office, where Sovereign, Jay and Gabi are high powered executives. Everyone has left for the evening except for our randy threesome, who have... well... a threesome.

Whore Mouth Office Girls 2: HR Gets Involved, where Human Resources got wind of that little soirée that went down after hours at their law firm. As they watch the surveillance tape they get horny... and well... they break some rules too.

Whore Mouth Office Girls: Surprise Package, where Chanel and Gabriella are professionals at a research facility, and Gabriella is upset about a presentation she just gave. She thinks her boss is going to fire her because of her poor performance. Chanel comforts her in her time of need.

Other Kinky Plots include:

-Play With My Pantyhose, where Casey shows up to her male friend's place, but her friend isn't there. His step-mom (Serene Siren) answers the door and continues folding her pantyhose, which is very intriguing to Casey, and leads to fun.

- Pro Deviants 3: Business Affairs, where Law firm receptionist Kat is deflecting her co-worker Kira's advances, even after a night of passion over the weekend. Kat claims not to remember their tryst, and Kira is determined to jog her memory, but they're caught by their boss... India Summer.

-Mona Wales Dana DeArmond Executive Pantyhose, where Mona Wales is a high powered executive looking for a new assistant. However, she has some unusual requests for her new hire, Dana DeArmond.

And this doesn't even begin to discuss all the mainstream nylon-clad sex scenes.

XIII. MY BEST INCEST STORIES

Incest is a wild category which gets the most reads (along with illustrated), and definitely the most comments. Maybe not everyone is committing incest, but way more people than you can imagine fantasise about it.

Here are my top 20 series and single stand-alone incest stories. (Note: there were some hot incest stories in the illustrated list earlier, and they won't be repeated here).

1. What Mom Doesn't Know Will Fuck Her and the next 9 chapters, where all the subsequent titles are slightly changed to What Mom Knows... The series is, I believe, my best in regards to plot development, wild over the top sex, nylon-clad ladies, incestuous lust, brides, anal, lesbianism and much, much more. And... it's a series I actually wrapped up for once, with What Mom Knows Is a Family Orgy. The series also had a year-end best incest win for What Mom Knows Fucks Her Mom. Also, part one is 184th all-time on Literotica's most read list. (1 of 14 stories of mine appearing in the top 250 most read all time).

2. Backseat Mommy is by far my most read story, coming on close to five million reads, and is ranked 18th all time. The series has continued with a new story every year or so, continuing the wild adventures of a son and his suddenly single mom (following what my editor thinks is possibly one of the sweetest breaking up interludes ever). I hope to return to this series in 2021 or 2022.