Best of Both Worlds: Hot Tasks 7-9

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they licked, I said, "So I think in spite of our intentions, your daughter knows about us."

"I think she may."

"She has the same nasty tongue as you do," I said.

"Like mother, like daughter," she moaned.

"Do you mind if I use her at school whenever I need a face to sit on?"

"Be my guest," Babygirl said. "Do you mind if I use this sexy new slut whenever I need a quick orgasm?"

"You're the one who turned her; she's all yours," I said. "If I want to use her, I think I should ask your permission."

"Thank you, Mistress," Babygirl said, as we both quit talking to get ourselves off.

"Faster, slut," I ordered.

"Get that tongue up my pussy," Babygirl ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," they both replied between licks, before we both eventually came a couple minutes later.

Afterwards, we lay on the floor and LaCresha said, now looking at Becka, "Sorry for being such a bitch."

"No worries, this has been crazy."

"What happens when your faces are in our cunts or our cocks are in your holes, stays with your faces in our cunts and our cocks in your holes," I stressed, not sure my revision of the Vegas slogan came out the way I'd thought it would.

"I won't tell a soul," Becka said.

"Me neither," LaCresha said, before adding, "no one would believe it anyway."

I smiled at Babygirl, "So the girls weren't part of the original task, were they?"

"No not at all."

"Serendipity," I shrugged.