All Comments on 'Best of Both Worlds: Hot Tasks 7-9'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So damn sexy…. I think the series is coming to an end soon, but I love it so much. Thank you, Jasmine. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The first scene in the church was a little wild but I enjoyed it.

The shemale massage scene was honestly not my cup of tea.

But then we got to the orgy and goodness was that amazing.

LaCresha and Jasmine’s first time together did not disappoint. Please pair them again.

A silkstockingslover classic.

CagsgtCagsgtover 2 years ago

Good lord you out did yourself on this one… out standing. Well played how you pulled this together with the daughter.

There are many possibilities here

Good read

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Jasmine, the key to this story is the tasks.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 2 years ago

How should I rate this? How many stars? Well, just for the priest, the nun, and the caretaker, five stars. How about the rest? It doesn't matter because I can't give more than 5 stars. I so want to get your stockings off, Jasmine, and suck your naked toesicles. Mmm! Then your cunt. Fuck!

Lancs50Lancs50over 2 years ago

Another hot sensuous master piece. You have a gift for bringing out the beauty of sex and the human experience. If you don't explore and experiment, you will never realize what sex is all about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for writing this incredibly sexy series. This latest installment is absolutely superb! Task 9 segment was as good as it gets, Wow! So many wonderful possibilities for future installments I hope lay ahead and you continue your unparalleled expertise in writing such erotic masterpieces. I would love to see David or 'Big D' continue to assert himself have an opportunity to enjoy the charms of Mrs. Pamela Parker the Principal and Becka showing them who is boss. And of course 'Big D' needs a chance to dominate LaCresha and Babygirl together boldly using the forbidden language that excites them so much. It would be great to see Jasmine hook up with Zeke perhaps in a threeway with LaCresha. And a wild night with Daddy, Babygirl, LaCresha, Big D and Jasmine all focusing on LaCresha before interchanging would be awesome. I am sure you will figure out what works best as your fertile imagination is not to be beat. Thank you again for this series and all your hard work that so many enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hoping for more of this to include your daughter and Babygirl's daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Jasmine, If you are ready, please post the Tasks 10 plus sequel!

4chuckssite4chuckssitealmost 2 years ago

Good. I read it before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jasmine, has the tasks 10 plus been completed?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...