Best of Both Worlds: Hot Tasks 7-9

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went inside and was led down a long hallway to a room where a girl who couldn't be more than eighteen told me, "Go get undressed in there ma'am, and lie on the table on your stomach. Our masseuse will be with you shortly."

"Thank you," I smiled, disappointed she wouldn't be the one touching me... fuck, every cute girl I saw was now a potential plaything.

She added, "Completely undressed. No bra or panties. Your sexy stockings are fine."

"Oh," I said, a little surprised by that.

"Yes, Keiko-san gives very deep massages, and she requires easy access to all of your touch points," she explained.

"Oh, okay," I nodded... becoming curious about what kind of massage parlor I was in.

"Relax," she smiled warmly. "You're in very good hands."

"Thanks," I smiled back, wondering what she would taste like.

She walked away, and I watched her swaying her ass as if she knew I was watching. I wondered if she took it in the ass... I bet she did... many Asian women were naturally submissive, and I bet she'd be a very good girl whenever given the opportunity.

I entered the room and gasped, as it was huge.... A massive area, with a hot tub and everything. I got completely undressed as requested, and a little nervously, crawled onto the table to lie on my stomach.

A couple minutes later a woman walked in, slipped out of her heels, and walked over to me.

"Konichiwa, I'm Keiko," she introduced herself. "Daddy-sama has requested the full package for you."

"You know Daddy?" I asked, even though that was obvious, since she'd just said what she'd said.

"And Babygirl-chan, too," she nodded, as she glided across the room to arrive beside me.

"Well, now I'm intrigued," I smiled, sensing that this massage would include more than I'd first assumed.

She did my shoulders for a couple of minutes, before she progressed to my lower back.

After another minute, she moved her hands to my ass, and gave me a tender, sensual glutes rub.

"How are you feeling, Jasmine?" she asked, about ten minutes into the massage.

"Very relaxed," I said, my pussy feeling a little tingle.

"Do you mind if I come on the table?"

I almost made a joke about my really enjoying her 'coming' on the table or even on my face, but I simply responded, "Go ahead."

She straddled my back and resumed massaging my ass... still in a smooth, sensual fashion.

She lifted my leg and massaged it.

After a minute, she raised my foot to her face and sniffed it. "You smell good, Jasmine." In her Japanese accent, 'good' rhymed with 'food'.

"Thanks," I moaned, ever so softly.

A moment later, I felt her tongue on the sole of my foot.

For a few minutes she massaged and licked the soles of my feet... it was so sensual... and yet also relaxing.

She then said, "May we take this experience to the floor, Jasmine?"

"Um, sure," I said, curious what she had in mind.

She climbed off of me, helped me up, and guided me down to a large straw mat on the floor. "Lie on your stomach, Jasmine."

"Okay," I nodded.

As I did, she pulled off her dress and once again straddled my ass. Her warm hands went to my shoulders and arms, and she resumed massaging me.

I closed my eyes, and thoroughly enjoyed the massage... my pussy tingling.

After a few minutes, she requested, "Would you mind if I removed my undergarment, Jasmine?"

"Please do," I said, looking forward to seeing, and perhaps even tasting, my first ever Asian pussy.

"You may be surprised," she said, as she stood up. "Please keep your eyes closed for now."

"Okay," I said, that request making me even more curious.

A moment later she sat back down on me, and I gasped as I suddenly what felt like a cock nestled itself between my ass cheeks.

I went to turn around, but she said, "Just relax, Jasmine. Enjoy the massage."

"Okay," I said, wondering if that cock between my ass cheeks was real... it certainly felt real... could she be a shemale?... could I check another longed-for experience off my fuck-it list?

Her hands returned to my shoulders, and as she manipulated her hands all over my shoulders and back, she slowly massaged the crack of my ass by slyly moving her hips, too.

"Are you enjoying your massage, Jasmine?" she asked after a couple more minutes.

"It's definitely the most relaxing and unique massage I've ever received."

"We believe in doing whatever necessary to ensure that you leave here completely satisfied," she added, as she slid down my body, spread my ass cheeks, and began licking my cleavage down there.

"Oooooooooooooh," I moaned, "that's a very unorthodox massage."

"You have a very tasty starfish, Jasmine," she said, as she probed my hole.

"So good," I moaned, her tongue making my entire body spark.

"I can continue massaging this sweet pucker, or your back or your front," she said.

"How about if I massage you somewhere special?" I requested, rolling over to see if I was correct, and yes, that cock was real.

"The customer always receives whatever she wants," she smiled, as she stood up and revealed a very nice, very big, very hard cock.

"Oh my," I said. "What a great cock."

"Daddy-sama told me you have shemale fantasies," she said, as I got onto my knees and greedily reached for her cock.

"Fuck, what a great cock," I repeated, admiring her hard cock, moving my other hand to her balls. I then asked playfully, "So is this the full package Daddy was referring to?"

"It was definitely mentioned as part of it," she smiled.

"Babygirl-chan loves it too," she added, as we looked into each other's eyes.

"I just bet she does," I smiled, as I leaned forward and took it into my mouth.

"That's it, Jasmine, suck my cock," she moaned, as I began bobbing.

"Mmmmmmmmm," I moaned in response.

"What a great mouth," she moaned, as I kept taking more and more of her in, before after three or four minutes, she grasped my head with her hands and began to face fuck me.

God, I loved feeling her balls bouncing on my chin... God, I loved being face fucked.

"Oh yeah, it's a great fucking mouth," she moaned as she face fucked me... my feeling her take control kind of wild, since she looked so sweet and meek... of course, I knew appearances were often deceiving.

"It's time to stretch you out," she said as she pulled out, and then surprised me by pushing me to the floor and ordering, "Spread your arms wide."

"Okay," I said, curious what she was going to do... I didn't want to continue the massage anymore... unless it was a pussy massage.

She then pulled my ass up, spread her legs, straddled me in a position I can't really describe, positioned her cock straight down, and slid her cock into my pussy, making me moan at the unique angle.

"This is the majority of my clients' favourite position," she remarked, as she began pumping up and down.

"I can see why," I moaned, thinking this position would be quite the workout for her, too.

She pumped up and down for a couple minutes, an orgasm building inside me, as she penetrated me in a way I'd never felt before.

"So good," I moaned, wanting her to know I was really enjoying her expert attentions.

"You're very flexible," she complimented me, looking down at me as she slowly fucked me... massaging me from inside.

"I think you've loosened me up," I said, knowing this wasn't a position I'd ever attempt without preparation.

"Women are naturally flexible," she said.

"Well, lately my body has been in a variety of positions," I said.

"Let's try another one," she said, as she pulled out and helped me up.

"That position was relaxing, and yet somehow stimulating," I said.

"Let's do an old school one," she smiled. "Get on all fours."

"Mmmmmmm, you're gonna give me that big bone," I smiled, as I got onto all fours, ready for some doggy style fucking.

"Yes indeed," she laughed at my lame joke.

She moved behind me kneeling, and slid her cock back inside me.

The massage, followed by the prior position and then this position, where she fucked me hard... which was a marked change from the smooth and soothing prior position, had an orgasm building inside me quickly.

"You're one hot little slut, Jasmine," she said, as she slammed into me.

"And you're one hot shemale," I moaned back.

"I want you to come all over my cock, Jasmine," she ordered softly, as she continued slamming into me.

"I will very soon," I predicted, as her deep pounding was really sparking the fires of lust inside me.

"Come, Jasmine, come on my bisexual shemale cock," she ordered, spanking my ass.

"Yes, more, yes," I moaned.

"Now, slut, come on this cock, Daddy's little teacher pet," she ordered, I imagine fucking me as hard as she could.

"Oh yes, fuck, fuck, fuck," I screamed, as my orgasm ripped through me.

"There you go," she said, gradually slowing down, "let all that stress flow out of you."

"So good," I moaned, as my orgasm ricocheted inside me like an errant pinball.

She pulled out a minute later and I said, "I still need to get that load out of you."

"You don't have to."

"Oh, but it's definitely part of the package," I smiled, as I stood up and she sat down on the edge of the hot tub.

"Well, the customer is always right," she smiled as I moved to her, bent down, and took her cock in my mouth, always loving the taste of myself on a nice hard cock.

"That's it, Jasmine, suck my big cock," she moaned.

"Mmmmmmm," I replied, as she had her hand gently pressing on the back of my head, letting me know she wanted me to go deeper.

After a couple more minutes she said, "Ride me, Jasmine."

"My pleasure," I responded, meaning it literally.

I straddled her legs, lowered myself onto her hard cock, and used her knees for balance as I went for a ride.

After two or three minutes, she lifted me up, surprisingly strong for such a petite little Jasmine flower, spun me around, lowered me onto the side of the hot tub, and fucked me from behind.

As her moans got louder, mine did too, as she pulled me back a little so I was standing and bent over as she really began going to town on me.

"Oh yes, fuck my pussy with that big dick," I moaned.

"You want my cum?" she asked, drilling me from behind.

"Oh yes, give me that shemale cum," I said, wanting her load inside me.

"Get ready for it, slut," she ordered, before she surprised me a dozen strokes later by pulling out and spraying a big load all over my ass.

"So good," I moaned, as I felt the warm cum hit my ass, even if I was slightly disappointed not to feel it fill my pussy, or glide down my throat, or coat my face.

She then placed her hands on my ass and rubbed the cum all over it.

"That was amazing," I said, as I got dressed a few minutes later.

"Please come back anytime," she smiled.

"I'll be coming back for sure," I said, stressing the word.

I headed home and texted Daddy a thank you for the great massage. I chatted with my hubby, helped my daughter with her essay, and wrote down a little more of this saga... excited for whatever was in store for me tomorrow.

TUESDAY: TASK 9

I checked my email first thing in the morning, and read Daddy's daily new task.

HI SLUT,

Today you return to the scene of the crime.

Although I said you would get to play with Babygirl on Saturday as a climactic finale to your two weeks of assigned tasks, Babygirl has wheedled me out of some extra playtime with you.

So head out to the cabin to arrive by five o'clock for some special playtime with your very first nigger pet.

DADDY

I expected to find a picture of Babygirl in some sort of submissive position, so seeing one where she looked like a Mistress was both a little surprising, since that wasn't really her persona, and also pretty fucking hot.

The day went by like they all do, but LaCresha was acting like a real bitch in class, and I really wanted to turn her in... although the idea of making her my pet also became rather intriguing. Daddy had made it clear she was off limits other than some playful and imaginary roleplay scenarios, but she was really pushing my buttons.

I drove up to the cabin, super excited to see Babygirl again... and to play with her again. Every task I'd been assigned and had completed was enthralling, all-consuming and pleasurable, but tonight I was looking forward to a simple sexual encounter, and hopefully even some just plain visiting.

I arrived and knocked.

Babygirl yelled, "Come on in, Mistress."

Obviously, she wasn't playing the part of a Mistress, so I smiled... that picture having made me wonder if tonight was to be some role reversal playing.

"And please get undressed as soon as you enter," she called out again.

"Okay," I laughed, thinking she'd obviously been missing me as much as I'd missed her. "You're craving my pussy, aren't you my nigger slut?"

"Yes of course, and I have a present for you," she added.

"I hope it's chocolate," I joked, having always loved receiving chocolate as a gift, even if it now came in two very different varieties.

"Oh, it's creamy chocolate," Babygirl called down, as I walked up the stairs and into the big living room, wearing only my thigh high stockings.

"Oh my," I gasped, as I walked in and saw there was indeed lots of chocolate in the room... an additional chocolate person... someone I recognized immediately... it was my school's principal... Mrs. Parker.

"Hi, Mistress Jasmine," she greeted sheepishly, obviously having been coached in advance by Babygirl, or perhaps by Daddy.

"Hi, Pamela," I said, walking over to stand before her, noticing she had a collar on her neck reading, My Daddy is still able to surprise me almost every day.

"Tonight she's not your principal, or even your equal, but in addition to myself, she's your other nigger slave," Babygirl corrected me, as she placed her hand on top of the slave's head. "And should you allow it Mistress, she's mine too."

"Wow," I said, still a little stunned that our first-year principal, who was a bit of a tyrant if truth be told, was standing naked before me and being guided to her knees.

"She didn't scare that day when I stormed in guns a blazing demanding your blood, Mistress, but she did when Daddy went in demanding to know why LaCresha was being allowed to run wild," Babygirl said, pointing to her.

Pamela appeared to be completely humiliated, as she was forced to look up at me.

"Mistress Jasmine, I'm here only to serve you," she said, her tone so sheepish and timid, such a polar opposite from the one she used at work.

"You wish to be my nigger slave?" I asked, a rush of adrenaline at this role reversal and 180° power shift.

"Yes, Mistress, this nigger wishes to be your completely submissive slave," she admitted, unable to hide her utter humiliation. She obviously wasn't being totally sincere about what she wanted, but I could tell that just like I would, she'd do absolutely anything Daddy told her to, which in practice on this occasion amounted to the same thing.

"Be proud, bitch," I said, moving my foot to her cunt. "You're damned fortunate our Daddy gave you the privilege of being my nigger slave. And if he ever sees fit to reverse our roles, please know that I'll serve you to the very best of my ability."

"Yes, Mistress, I'm sorry, it's just I wasn't expecting it to be you," she admitted. "But never fear, I'll get it together for you."

"Aaaaaaah, you were as surprised to see me as I was to see you," I summarized.

"Yes, Mistress," she nodded. "Mistress Babygirl only told me a white goddess was arriving, and Daddy wanted me to obey her without hesitation."

"Do you enjoy being a slave for white pussy?" I asked.

"Yes, Mistress," she nodded.

"She's been eating most of the cheerleaders, including my daughter, all semester," Babygirl revealed.

"And you didn't share any of that teen pussy with me?" I asked, rubbing her pussy with my foot.