Best of Both Worlds: Hot Tasks 7-9

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened my eyes to see LaCresha watching us. Damn, I wasn't expecting this! I knew this was a key moment. Either I took immediate control, or I surrendered control to her by default... and in the blink of an eye, I decided I needed to be in control.

I ordered, as Babygirl's eyes went wide and she started to move away from my pussy, "Keep licking, slut." I spread my legs wide, grabbed her hair, and held her forcefully against my pussy as I turned my head and demanded, "And what are you doing here, little Miss?"

"What am I doing here?" LaCresha cried out, shocked. "This is my family's cabin. What are you doing here?"

"Using your mother as my sex slave," I replied casually. "Isn't that obvious?"

"Mom, stop doing that!" LaCresha ordered, clearly shocked by what she was witnessing. Somehow, rather impressively, Daddy and Babygirl had kept their sex life a secret from their daughter. I wasn't sure what Daddy would want me to do in this situation... as he'd originally made it clear when we began this life and literary adventure, he didn't want her directly involved (he enjoyed incest stories... they both did... but they liked them in fantasy, and they'd never included their daughter in their roleplaying, never even mentioned her), yet here she was, ready or not, and something had to be done about it.

"Nigger, don't you dare stop licking," I demanded, looking at LaCresha with the haughtiest Mistress-like look I could muster.

"Nigger?" LaCresha gasped. "You just called my Mom a nigger?!"

"LaCresha," another voice called out.

"Who's that?" I asked.

"Becka," LaCresha answered.

"Babygirl, is Becka one of yours?" I asked.

"No, Mistress," she admitted.

"Then go and make her one," I ordered. "I need some alone time with your daughter."

"She's mine," LaCresha clarified.

"Yes, Mistress," Babygirl nodded, staring her daughter down before walking past her and saying, "Obey Mistress Jasmine, LaCresha. No matter what she tells you to do, just do it!"

"Not going to happen," LaCresha growled, glaring at me.

"Take Becka upstairs," I called out.

"Yes, Mistress," Babygirl replied, before leaving me with my legs spread, my cunt dripping, and her daughter staring at me.

"So, here we are at last," I said.

"Could you close your legs?" she asked.

"We both know you want to replace your mother," I said, keeping them wide open.

"Not even remotely," she said coldly, although her not moving away, or trying to take control, told me she was a submissive... although she may not yet know it.

"So, you say Becka is yours. Do you go down on each other?" I asked.

"She goes down on me," LaCresha replied.

"And you never return the favour?" I asked.

"No," she said.

"You don't know what you're missing," I said, "but maybe it's time you found out."

"Maybe it's time you found out," she countered... her play weak... she may have considered herself a Mistress, or in control, but it was obvious she was already being drawn in by me.

"Come here, LaCresha," I ordered.

"I don't think so," she said, crossing her arms, body language for feeling defensive.

"Look, young lady," I said, my tone shifting to my teacher mode, "I've had enough of this charade."

"Excuse me?" she drawled, even though her eyes kept darting between my legs and away again... it was obvious her body was betraying her determination.

"You're just like your mother," I said, not unkindly.

"Fuck you, I'm not at all!" she defiantly shot back.

"Don't swear at me," I scolded. "You're about to get schooled. You're a submissive black girl who craves being a slave to a dominant white woman," I said bluntly.

"No, fuck y..." she began, and I cut her off, my inner dominant taking charge.

"Knees, now," I ordered, knowing the phrase was a powerful aphrodisiac for a natural submissive... even if the occasional reader criticized me for using the phrase too often... but at this moment it was exactly the phrase I needed... 'Patellae, now' wouldn't sound remotely erotic, and most younger women likely wouldn't even know what that meant, and 'Lower yourself to the floor', or 'Crawl to me,' didn't have the same power to instantly establish a hierarchy.

"I don't think..." she began again, rattled by my sudden dominance. As her teacher at school I had a certain authority over her, which she respected or not depending on her mood, but right now I was coming across as more of a jungle cat than a human teacher, and my in-your-face cuntal nudity just added to my perceived ferocity.

"Knees, now, LaCresha," I repeated sternly, pointing to the floor before me.

"Mrs. Walker, I..." she started, clearly not used to being told what to do by a woman, although I'd wager Daddy made her dance to his tune. Not sexually to date, but still.

"Fucking knees... now," I snapped impatiently.

"But you're my teacher," she pointed out, her protest shifting as she tried to reason herself out of this sudden predicament she found herself in.

"Yes, tonight I am indeed your teacher," I agreed, "and I'm going to teach you how to be a good black slave for your white Mistress."

She was wavering... her mind obviously spinning out of control from what was happening.

I continued, "Now get over here, drop to your knees, and look closely at my pretty peach."

She looked back as if her mother was watching her, she hesitated, and then walked over to me, paused again, and finally dropped to her knees.

A major rush coursed through me at seeing this pretty, often defiant, usually bitchy, 18-year-old crawled the last few inches to me. I could finally see and appreciate the other side... inside the mind of a Mistress.

"Good girl," I purred, as she reached me.

"I can't believe this," she said as she looked up at me.

"What?" I asked. "That I can see through your pretentious façade to the natural submissive you really are?"

"That you fuck my Mom," she said, ignoring my assessment.

"And I'll be fucking you soon," I said, before adding, "now eat my cunt, my newest black pet."

"Fuck," she cursed, even as she leaned forward and licked me.

"Good girl," I moaned, as I watched her extend her tongue and begin licking my pussy.

After a couple of licks, I ordered, "Stand up."

This surprised her, but she obeyed.

I grabbed her blouse and ripped it open, buttons flying everywhere. As I'd already been able to tell, she wasn't wearing a bra. "I've wanted to see these big tits for quite some time."

"I bet you have," she said, obviously used to people of both genders worshipping her body.

"Back to your knees, slut," I ordered.

"Maybe you should go to your knees," she retorted, my brief moment of perceived weakness as I complimented her tits giving her a psychological opening... I was still new to this Mistress-ing thing.

I scoffed, "Look, you dumb slut, I'm not one of your eighteen-year-old bimbos, or those girls who are afraid of you. I'm in charge here, and you will fucking do as you're fucking told. Is that fucking clear?"

Her eyes went wide at my sudden roaring in her face... so unlike my teacher persona.

"Now, you dumb fucking slut, or I'll offer this gourmet pussy to your friend Becka instead," I threatened, knowing from experience (of being in her shoes) she'd do almost anything to be back on her knees sampling my sweet pie.

She dropped back down, and wordlessly resumed licking.

"Good girl," I repeated, knowing the psychological power of positive reinforcement when a pet was obedient.

She licked my pussy slowly at first... rather tentatively... obviously she was more of a receiver than a giver.

"You don't eat pussy very much, do you?" I observed.

"You're only the second woman," she said.

"Who was the first?" I asked.

"One of Mom's friends," she admitted.

"Really?" I asked. "White or black?"

"White."

"So, you like white pussy, don't you?" I said, as I combed my fingers through her hair.

"I don't know," she said.

"Yes, you do," I said, having written about so many characters like her... even if the racial profiles were usually reversed. "Like your mother, you're a natural submissive to white pussy."

"Don't."

"Don't what?"

"Don't compare me to my mother," she said.

"Why not?"

"Because I'm not anything like her," she said, as she began licking faster.

"Oh, I disagree," I moaned, "you two are both submissives, you're both hot black bitches, and you can both eat a pussy amazingly well."

"You do taste good," she admitted.

"I know," I moaned, as I enjoyed her hungry tongue and her attack on my clit.

I could have come on her face, but I wanted to remain in control to make certain she understood her place. So I pushed her head away and said, "Follow me."

She went to stand up, so I ordered, "No, crawl."

"This is ridiculous," she said, although she lowered herself back to the floor and crawled behind me... in her own family's cabin... with her mother upstairs... with her friend upstairs... hopefully by now in some sort of lesbian entanglement themselves.

I sat down on the couch and ordered, "Come lie across my lap."

"Excuse me?"

"Fuck," I sighed. "You're as slow a pet as you are a student. I said, come and drape yourself across my fucking lap, for fuck's sake."

"Sorry," she said sheepishly as she approached me.

"Just stop resisting me, and do as you're fucking told," I said. "I'm the teacher, you're the student. Or if that's too confusing for you, I'm your Mistress, and you're my pet, my slave, and my nigger."

"Yes, Mistress," she whispered, her tone dripping with shame as she got into the position instructed.

"Good girl," I said, as I caressed her fine black ass. "But now we have a new topic to address. You've been a very bad girl haven't you?"

"Not really."

"You've bullied more than a few girls... mostly white ones, or Asians or Latinas," I said.

"I guess," she said, and out of the blue, I slapped her ass. Hard!

"You guess?" I questioned.

"Please, no more," she begged.

"How about when you lied to your mother about me?" I asked, as I spanked her again. "You told her I was racist."

"And the way you're treating my Mom and me right now isn't racist?"

"Not at all," I rebutted. "Your mother loves the way I treat her, and she fully supports the way I'm treating you right now. Soon, you too will be thanking me."

There was a long pause while she processed what I'd just said. "Actually, that makes a lot of sense," she admitted. "I'm sorry I told her you were a racist," she apologized.

"Actually, I should thank you for that," I said, adding, "if it weren't for you being such a lying, conniving bitch, I would have never met your mother and..." I paused, not thinking she needed to know about her father being involved.

Another hard spank.

"I'll be a good obedient girl, I promise," she whined, clearly not good at relating to pain.

Just wanting to push her, and not make her ass burn red, I said, "So you'll do whatever I tell you?"

"Yes," she replied quickly.

I'm still unsure whether it was because her inner submissive was finally coming to the surface, or she just didn't want to get spanked anymore, but it didn't really matter, since I wanted to fuck her. I decided to push her submission even further as I ordered, "Back to your knees, slut."

"Yes, Mistress," she obeyed rather excitedly, finally getting into this discipline.

I stood up and informed her, "My asshole needs a good cleaning."

"Yes, Mistress," she obeyed, having lost that defiant edge, and accepting her new training.

I pulled my ass cheeks wide, and she dove right in, licking my puckered asshole... a major rush coursing through my entire body... another item on my fuck-it list checked off... although not in the way I'd ever imagined.

"How does my asshole taste?" I asked.

"Delicious," she said, not at all humiliated by this humiliating task.

"Good; you'll be doing a lot of asshole eating from now on."

"Yes, Mistress," she agreed, as her tongue probed my backdoor.

I enjoyed the tongue bath for a couple of minutes as I listened for Babygirl... but I couldn't hear anything, and I realized if she failed at controlling Becka, our secret could be outed.

I ordered, "Crawl over to the rug, I need to go check in on your mother and your friend. I assume Becka is a pussy muncher like you?"

LaCresha replied, "Having only eaten two pussies in my entire life including yours, I hardly qualify as a pussy muncher. But yes, Becka is a complete lesbian, who will eat any pussy she's offered."

"In your case, I think it's quality, not quantity of pussy munching, at least for now; you're a natural. And give you a little time, I'm certain you'll build up a very impressive track record. But do you think Becka is eating your mother right now?"

"Likely," she said, her face showing a little disgust at the notion.

"I'll be right back," I said.

I walked up the stairs, opened the door, and smiled as I saw Babygirl sitting on Becka's face. "Having fun?"

"I've wanted to sit on this pretty face for a while," Babygirl said, looking over her shoulder to me.

"Well, sit away, I'll be summoning you back soon."

"How's it going?" she asked.

"The women in your family now have something in common," I smiled. "You're both my nigger pets."

"Mmmmmmm," she smiled, "that's wonderful; please tell her I said so," as I closed the door and returned downstairs.

"Your mother wants you to know she thinks it's wonderful you're my nigger pet. Now stand up," I ordered, as I went back to LaCresha.

She obeyed, calling upstairs, "Thanks, Mom!"

"Let me feel those black titties you love to flaunt," I said, cupping them. "Nice."

"I knew you were a lesbian," she said, as I squeezed her firm, ripe young tits.

"I'm not a lesbian, slut," I said, pinching her nipples. "I like both cock and cunt."

"Okay, but I knew you were checking me out," she corrected herself.

"You're a sweet little submissive slut," I said. "Of course I checked you out."

"How long have you been fucking my Mom?"

"Only a couple of weeks," I said, before adding, "actually it began the same night after you sent your mother to rip a strip off of me."

"I never knew she was submissive," she said. "She's always such a pit bull."

"Pit bulls often make the best subs," I said, as I took her hand and led her closer to the window... enjoying the light. I then gently guided her back to her knees and added, "They just need a bit more training at first."

From her knees, she looked up at me and said, "I can't believe this is happening."

"That you're my new nigger slave?" I asked.

"That you even use that horrible word," she said.

"It most certainly is a horrible word in most situations, unless black people are the ones using it. Yet in this context, it makes your pussy leak, doesn't it?"

"Yes," she admitted, clearly confused why it would.

"Don't worry, LaCresha, I'll help you explore your submissive side, and perhaps even guide you in your journey as a Mistress."

"I can be both?" she asked, little surprised by that.

"I'm both," I shrugged, not mentioning my submissive side to women, I explained, "I'm what's called a switch. I'm dominant to bimbo sluts like you, but also submissive to a man such as my husband, who knows what a woman wants."

"You should meet my Dad," she said.

"Oh?" I asked, as I pointed to my feet.

"He has a very dominant personality," she explained, as she lowered herself to my nylon-clad toes.

"Lick my toes," I ordered, curious what else she might say about her father, but deciding not to push it, where I could possibly out myself about my relationship with him. Daddy could decide for himself how he wanted to deal with LaCresha's insertion into our various roles in this wild, kinky adventure.

"Yes, Mistress," she obeyed, as she added, "why do I mindlessly obey such demeaning tasks?"

"Because inside the façade of your dominant persona is someone who just wants to let go... to please others... to obey," I explained, which, of course, I was explaining from firsthand experience.

She lay flat on her stomach, lifted up a foot a bit, and licked the top of my toes as if they were a pussy.

"Good girl," I purred. "I think you're going to become a very good slave."

"A nigger slave?" she asked, now seeming to really enjoy that word.

"Yes, a submissive bimbo, cunt-licking, strap-on cock taking, nigger slave," I listed.

"Oh, God," she moaned at the litany of degrading words.

"You're beginning to love being called a nigger, aren't you?" I asked.

"Yes, and it's so wrong," she said, clearly confused by such an inappropriate word, with its history of brutal racism, turning her on.

"And yet you feel compelled to obey me, and your body tingles every time the word is used by either of us," I said.

"Yes. What's wrong with me?" she asked, as she licked each of my toes.

"Nothing at all," I explained, having corresponded with many women who were confused about some kinky fantasy or fetish that turned them on, or men who couldn't understand their desire to cross dress, to be cuckolded, or to suck a cock. "Every person you meet, from people your own age, to teachers and parents, to your grandparents, all have a second side to them... although most don't explore it."

"That's crazy to think."

"Could you have imagined your teacher dominating your mother?" I asked, as I offered her my other foot to service.

"Not in a million years."

"Or that a grandma may enjoy a cock in her ass?"

"Oh my God," she said. "I can't possibly imagine that."

"Trust me, every woman you know has a kink she'd like to explore, whether it's taking it in the ass, getting triple teamed, fucking a guy with a strap-on, giving or receiving golden showers, getting fisted, getting gangbanged, or even dominating an 18-year-old black bitch," I listed, refraining from adding the racial fetishes like taking a BBC...

"I guess you're right about that," she said, adding, "all my friends are kinky bitches."

"That kinkiness doesn't go away when you get older," I said, before adding, "although because of society's façade of social respectability, most people don't explore their kinks... which is really sad. You only live once."