Best of Both Worlds: Hot Tasks 7-9

Story Info
Church masturbation, a sensual massage & lesbian domination.
15k words
4.5
131.2k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: Masturbates at church, a sensual massage and lesbian domination.

Note 1: Thanks to the real TX and Babygirl for requesting this story, and for coming up with the idea.

Note 2: This is Part Ten of a series (the next part is already written). That said, this series will include BBC, anal, fisting, race play including use of the 'N' word, and even golden showers.

Part 1: Best of Both Worlds: A Surprise: introduces many Jasmine fantasies, and sets up the upcoming plots, as she unexpectedly bumps into a fan, which leads to a wild night at a remote cabin with a submissive black woman.

Part 2: Best of Both Worlds: Black Slave: where Jasmine explores her newfound dominant side as she fucks her new black submissive.

Part 3: Best of Both Worlds: Butt Pounding: where Jasmine fucks Babygirl's ass, and then submissively gets her own ass pounded by Babygirl, as Babygirl's husband interrupts them by phone and takes control of both women remotely.

Part 4: Best of Both Worlds: Classroom BBC: where Jasmine floats the idea of a foursome with a black couple to her husband, with intriguing possibilities. She is then shocked when Daddy shows up in her classroom at lunch, locks the door, and uses her as the white slut she is.

Part 5: Best of Both Worlds: DP'd by BBC: where Jasmine and her husband roleplay her being fucked by black cock, which encourages Jasmine as to the possibility that her husband would be okay with her secret chocolate rendezvous. Jasmine then goes to their house and takes part in a wild threesome, including the first BBC in her ass, her first chocolate cream pie, and of course, her first double penetration (although one of the cocks is a strap-on).

Part 6: Best of Both Worlds: Foursome: where Jasmine, with the help of Babygirl and Daddy, reveals to her husband her secret author past, her recent indiscretions, and they all convince him to join in on a wife swapping foursome.

Part 7: Best of Both Worlds: Gloryhole: where Jasmine is annoyed after her husband is sent off to work in Alaska for two weeks, and she ends up at a gloryhole affiliated with the infamous THE PIT bar where she enjoys not 1, or 2 or 3, but 9 BBCs.

Part 8: Best of Both Worlds: Hot Tasks 1-3: where Jasmine is tasked to masturbate during class, take a bukkake at a black sex club, do a cum walk to a coffee shop with said cum, and go to a female stranger's home for a night of extensive, sensual pantyhose play.

Part 9: Best of Both Worlds: Hot Tasks 4-6: where Jasmine sucks Daddy's cock in public, receives a surprise visit from a current cheerleader of her own school, and ends up at a black frat house three driving hours away for a wicked night of sexual fun.

And now, Best of Both Worlds: Hot Tasks 7-9

I woke up in my hotel room still a little sore and exhausted from last night, and realizing I didn't have much time to get to the church for the baptism. (The reason I drove to this city was to attend the child of a friend's baptism.)

Of course I always had enough time to check Daddy's email.

Slut Jasmine

Sounds like you enjoyed yourself last night. Today will be mostly a recovery day... other than one small task.

Make yourself come in the church during the baptismal service.

Have fun.

DADDY

A pic of Babygirl praying for you.

I sighed, as this one seemed especially challenging... I'd be sitting with my friends.

I wasn't sure how I'd pull this off undetected, but I'd completed tasks a lot nastier than this one during the first six, and figured I'd find a way... for oddly, I had absolutely no intention of disappointing Daddy.

I got dressed, in a conservative dress but with a little sexy flair, and arrived at the church a few minutes into the service, but before the baptism.

I moved into a pew and joined in the hymn, as I smirked that of course, given the primary focus of my recent and ongoing sexual rebirth, the Priest was serendipitously black.

It wasn't until the sermon began that I began pondering how I could possibly masturbate in a reasonably crowded church in the presence of people I knew... as Jamie and Carol had both waved to me the instant I'd entered the church sanctuary.

I wasn't listening to the Priest at all, but my mind wandered, like it tended to do, imagining something so taboo and kinky... getting fucked by a nun.

And eating a nun until she squirted all over my face.

And then for some reason, even though I didn't have this on my fuck-it list, I imagined her straddling my face and giving me a golden shower.

The service ended without my touching myself, as I pondered whether I could slyly come back here after the service was over and pleasure myself then, I'd be accomplishing the task as assigned of masturbating in this church.

I ended up chatting with my friends, playing with the baby, and agreeing to meet the girls for lunch. I walked outside with them, then said I'd left my purse in the church, which I'd done deliberately, and returned inside.

I went into the sanctuary and was happy to see it already empty, and with the lights off. God seemed to be on my side.

I went and grabbed my purse, then went to a secluded corner and moved my hand to my pussy. I don't know why, other than many of my writings hint at sexual debauchery inside a church behind the façade of propriety, but as I closed my eyes, I imagined that in the basement of this church was a sex dungeon... where I was about to be punished for my sinful behavior.

"Come lie across my lap, you sinful, tempting slut," the Priest I'd seen earlier ordered.

"Yes, father," I replied, sheepishly approaching him and lying across his lap.

"You're a very bad girl, aren't you, my daughter?" he asked, slapping my ass.

"Yes, father," I replied, happy my dress was cushioning the blows.

"A temptation to men, just like Eve was," he continued... spank after spank.

"Yes, father, I'm a sinful slut born to tempt men," I said, before adding, "and women, too."

"The Devil is inside you," he accused, as he spanked me harder.

"Is the Devil black, and does He have a huge cock?" I asked wickedly.

"You devilish, devious beauty from the pits of hell," he said angrily, "I'm going to have to teach you a serious lesson."

"Yes father, please do; I've been a very, very bad girl," I purred, the spanking, contrary to what I surmised the Priest thought its purpose was, making my pussy wet.

"Come with me," he ordered, pushing me to the floor. "Crawl behind me, you unworthy demon."

"Yes, father," I purred, sounding as sexy as I could, as I contentedly followed behind him.

"It's time to initiate your intervention," he said.

"You think you can cleanse me of my sinful Satanic ways?" I asked, already plotting how to tempt him into sinning all over my body.

I was suddenly kneeling before a St. Andrew's cross, where he ordered, "Stand up."

I did, and then unasked, also pulled my dress over my head to reveal my firm naked tits, my tidily trimmed forbidden fruit, and my sinful body that was made to tempt... even him.

"You dirty slut," he scolded, as he cuffed me to the cross.

"Are you going to fuck me and fill me with God's pure cum?" I asked wickedly.

"No, you dumb slut," he said, slapping me across the face, "we shall extract the evil out of you. Nun Nancy, please approach."

I hadn't even noticed anyone else was in the room as a cute nun (yes, nuns can be cute), walked over and reported for duty, "Yes, Master."

"You are required to suck the devil's influence from inside this sinful woman," he commanded.

"Yes, Master," she nodded, as she dropped to her knees right before me, wrapped her arms around me and buried her face in my pussy.

I gasped and moaned, stunned to have a nun between my legs, as he explained, "We must extract all influence of the Devil from inside you."

"Good luck with that, there's a lot of Him in there," I moaned, loving the expertise of this nun's tongue inside me... this obviously wasn't the first time she'd been required to purify a sinner such as myself.

The Priest placed his hands on my tits and began rubbing them as he said, as if he was doing an exorcism, "Devil begone, God purify this body."

"More, please," I moaned, loving the pleasure these two were bestowing upon me, since from my perspective at least, in effect these two sinners continued to sin by getting me off.

"You dumb slut, you're not supposed to enjoy this," he scolded, as he fled my happily sinful body, but then I watched him nonsensically getting out of his pants.

"This shall require extreme measures," he said, casting his pants aside to reveal a rather impressive BBC.

"Kind father, are you going to fuck me with that big dick the Good Lord blessed you with?" I asked, obsequious on the outside, but laughing my ass off at his shenanigans on the inside.

"If circumstances require me to," he said, then added, as his hands returned to fondling my tits, and oddly he also began to lick my armpit, "but I shall take no joy in the doing of it."

"The Devil inside me is too strong for inadequate measures," I played along, still enjoying the nun's agile tongue in my pussy. "You may have to fuck Him out of me."

"You nasty sinful whore," he scolded as he slapped my tits. "Nun Nancy, turn around and suck the sin out of this woman's asshole."

Yes, Master," she said, turning herself around, leaning back, and probing my asshole with her tongue, as he moved his cock to my pussy. Which made me wonder: if he was experiencing no pleasure or sinful thoughts, then how could he have an erection?

"This is for your own good," he said, as he slid inside me.

"I couldn't agree more, Priest," I moaned, as both of my lower fuck holes were being pleasured.

"You're not supposed to like this," he scolded me again, as he began fucking me.

"The Devil inside me is too powerful, Priest," I moaned, "you'll have to really fuck my cunt if you're going to expel the sin."

"You enjoy being sinful don't you?" he accused, as he began fucking me faster.

"It's all I know," I said. "God created this body of mine so I could sin."

No, he did not," he said, shoving a finger into my mouth to stop me from blaspheming, while still rubbing my tit with his other hand. Presumably he was taking no pleasure from any of this, but I certainly was!

"Stop enjoying this," he ordered, as he fucked my mouth with his finger and I continued moaning.

"Jesus Christ," he snapped. "Nancy Nun, get out from under this dumb slut, I'm going to have to do this the old-fashioned way."

"Yes, Master," Nun Nancy said, crawling out from underneath me.

"Perhaps if you come in my cunt with the Lord's powerful seed, it will extinguish the sinful fire burning inside me, Priest," I suggested wickedly, knowing it would have the opposite effect.

"She is too far gone, Master," Nun Nancy diagnosed, crossing her arms piously and glaring at me.

"Does the Priest fuck you like this?" I asked her, as he began really pounding my pussy.

"God, no!"

"Oh, God," I moaned. "He should! He has a magnificent God-given cock."

"Nun Nancy, go get the handcuffs," he ordered, as he roughly pounded me.

"Yes, Master," she nodded. "This bitch requires a complete exorcism."

"Oh yes, Priest, come inside my dirty cunt, fuck me with that massive nigger cock."

"Nigger?" he demanded, grabbing me by the hair. "You want nigger cock, slut?"

"Yes, Nigger Priest, please give me that nigger cock," I begged, looking desperately into his eyes, my orgasm so fucking close.

"Take the Lord's cum and become one with God, you nasty slut," he grunted, as he erupted a load deep in my pussy.

"Yes Lord, I repent," I moaned, as I came too, all over his wonderful BBC.

"We had better cleanse that asshole of Satan's influence too," he said, as he uncuffed me from the cross, spun me around as cum leaked out of my well fucked pussy, and he cuffed me back up there.

"Yes Priest, my shit hole needs the Lord's seed in it too," I moaned, as he pressed the head of his cock against my backdoor.

He reached around and rubbed my pussy and cupped my tits, even as my first orgasm hadn't completely subsided, and he reamed my backdoor.

"Oh yes Priest, sodomize me," I moaned, loving the unintended nastiness of this Priest.

"I shall fill you so full of the Lord's pure seed, you shall never sin again," he said, continuing his delightful ass pounding.

"Master, what in Heaven's Name are you doing?" Nun Nancy asked as she returned.

"That's enough out of you," he commanded, pulling out of me. "You failed to save this sinful slut, so now I must go to disgusting extremes to save her."

"I'm so sorry, Master," she apologized, as he pushed her to the floor and handcuffed her to the side of the cross.

"Now I must sodomize this slut," he said. "And I'm not very happy about it."

"Better hurry, Priest. I feel the Devil taking control again," I said, wanting his dick back in my ass.

"Jesus Christ," he lost control and cursed, as he went back behind me and sighed wearily, "The Lord's work is never done."

After coming in my ass, he got another pair of handcuffs, put them on me and said, "Clearly you still have not been completely purified."

"You're correct, Priest, I still feel the Devil inside me," I said, looking down at the handcuffed nun. "You'd better keep fucking me."

"Damn it," he cursed, as if this was a loathsome chore, as he fucked his dick hard into my pussy.

And hard into my ass.

Before filling my last remaining hole with another blast of the Lord's cum.

The nasty wicked fantasy had turned me into a complete mess as I came inside the church leaning against a wall, just as the lights came on.

My body was still quaking, as I went and grabbed my purse, feeling wetness leaking out of me as a janitor asked, "Are you okay, sister?"

"Yes, just cleansing myself of sin," I smiled, as I walked by him and feeling so brazen, placed my wet fingers to his lips. "Have a blessed day."

"T-t-thanks, you too," he said, obviously catching on to what he was smelling, and thus to what I'd just been doing.

I hurried out, feeling so naughty, went to my car, and drove off to meet my friends.

A great visit, a long drive, and a long phone chat with my man killed the rest of the day, and I climbed into my own bed a little earlier than normal... wondering what Week Two would have in store for me.

MONDAY: Task 8

After a week of wild sexual tasks, preceded by a week of life-altering sexual submission, I was excited to discover what Week Two of my assigned tasks (or Week Three of my new life) would entail.

It was now routine for me to check my email before my morning coffee, which was a major change on its own, because I'm a bit of a bitch (some would not include the 'a bit of') before I get my morning fix of caffeine.

As usual, there was one from Daddy.

PET JASMINE

I hope you enjoyed the first week of tasks... although I know you did.

We are going to start your second week with a treat and then a task tomorrow. I have you booked for a massage at the Asian Palace for 4:30.

Enjoy.

PS: Here is a hint of what you will be doing tomorrow.

'Mmmmmmmmmm," I thought to myself, tomorrow would hopefully end with a strap-on inside me from some cute younger girl.

By the time of the massage, I really needed it.

A fire alarm (not a drill, but not real either, just a prank), a fistfight in the hallway, added to kids who were just more annoying than usual, had me a little more than tense by the time I arrived for my massage.

The Asian Palace was a place I'd never been to; it had only been open a few months, and it was a little out of the way... but I couldn't wait to relax for an hour and just let myself go... plus, as usual, I wondered what Daddy had in mind for me tonight.