Best of Both Worlds: Hot Tasks 7-9

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is a lot to take in all at once."

"Yeah, enough sexual philosophy," I agreed, as I walked over and put on a strap-on. "Let's fuck your black box."

"Shit, I still can't believe how nasty you are, Mrs. Walker."

"Like I said, appearances are deceiving," I said, as I walked over to a wall and leaned against it. "How many kids in your senior class could possibly imagine me wearing a strap-on, or you being a submissive nigger slut willing to do anything her white teacher says, while I also happen to own your mother as a willing pet?"

"Not a soul," she said, crawling to me.

"I assume you suck Joey's cock?" I said, knowing she was dating one of the basketball stars.

"Sometimes," she said as she reached me.

"Then you probably know what you're doing. Get this cock nice and ready for that black cunt of yours," I said.

"You white people and the word cunt," she said, as she took it in her mouth.

"Right, your Dad says blacks never use that word," I said, and then realized my blunder.

She stopped with my cock halfway in her mouth. She backed off and asked, "My Dad? You know my Dad, and you've talked about cunts with him?"

"We've chatted," I said, trying to conceal my sudden nervousness, looking down at her.

"Then he must know about you and Mom?" she asked, trying to parse the truth behind my oops.

"Yeah," I nodded, not adding that he might be watching me fuck her right now, if he had the cameras turned on... which I assumed he did.

"And he's okay with it?" she asked.

Figuring I'd already let it slip, I added, "Yeah, so long as he gets some white pussy."

"Dad has fucked you?" she asked, even though by now it was obvious he had.

"Your mother and father can explain their sex life to you later," I said, cursing myself for letting so much slip. But it was undeniable that she'd walked on her mother eating my pussy. And once that cat was out of the bag, everything else was just details.

"Don't worry, I'll be asking," she said, as thankfully she let it go, and resumed sucking my cock.

"You look fucking hot with my cock in your mouth," I said, as she bobbed and I watched... giving myself a moment to enjoy this sexy interlude, and to revel that I had the arrogant LaCresha on her knees, willingly obeying me.

After a couple of minutes she was easily deep throating my entire cock... which was pretty impressive... and I just leaned back and enjoyed watching her on her knees willingly serving as my submissive slut.

Eventually I wanted to fuck her... who wouldn't?

So I ordered, "Go kneel on the rug there on all fours. It's time to fuck that nigger twat."

She smiled as she moved into position, "Twat. That's a new one."

Once she was in position, I moved behind her and slid inside her twat... pussy... cunt... vertical smile... whatever.

"Ohhhh," she moaned.

"Do you like getting fucked by your white teacher?"

"Yes," she moaned, as I slowly fucked her.

"Imagine getting bent over my desk at school and pounded there."

"Oh God, you're such a dirty teacher," she moaned as she began grinding her ass back to meet my strokes.

"If you want to do the work, go ahead and fuck yourself, bimbo," I ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," she said, moaning, "I've never let anyone call me names."

"But you're letting me, aren't you, slut-muffin?" I watched as she began to fuck herself on my cock.

"Yes," she admitted.

"Because you're my nigger bimbo cunt-licking, cock-taking slave," I listed.

"Yes," she moaned, her body noticeably trembling as I called her those names.

"It turns you on to accept you're just another black pet for a white woman, doesn't it?"

"Yes," she moaned, although I could tell she was frustrated about that truth.

"Don't worry," I said. "You can still be the strong black girl you are at school, and among your friends. I won't out you to anyone that you're my nigger slut. Except to your mother and Becka of course, since they can't help knowing already."

"Thank you," she moaned, as she bounced back faster and harder on my cock.

"But that pretty mouth, this wet cunt, and your tight black asshole, are all mine to use whenever I want to," I said, as I roughly pushed her to the rug and resumed control of the fucking.

"Oh my God yes, fuck your nigger, fuck your slutty bitch slave," she begged, as she obviously got aroused by being dominated... maybe she was even more of a submissive than she knew.

I put my hand on her head, and fucked her like the lustful little slut I'd awakened her into.

"Oh yes, I'll be pounding this pussy regularly," I said, as I slammed into her.

"Oh yes, do, give it to me," she moaned, getting off on the rough treatment.

"You like it rough, slut?"

"Yes, I love it," she said, moaning louder. "Just use me."

I drilled her for a couple more minutes before I pulled out, and trying to be like Daddy, and knowing LaCresha would be very flexible, I pulled her into a weird vertical position and buried my face in her excessively wet pussy.

"Oh yes, Mistress, eat my nigger pussy," she moaned, as I lapped up her sweet taste that had been evoked by my rough fucking.

"You taste damn good," I said, recalling I was doing some research for my writing, and concluding that blood relatives do indeed have similar tasting pussies.

"So I've been told," she moaned.

"And you're so fucking wet," I said.

"You've made me into a drenched whore," she moaned, as my tongue explored her pussy... temptingly teasing her, but not exerting enough pressure to get her off. She was my sexual yoyo, and I was going to play with her for a while yet.

"Oh, we're just getting started," I hinted, as I moved my tongue to her asshole. "There is still one more hole of yours to explore."

"Oh, God," she moaned, as I bathed her asshole with wetness.

"Want your asshole fucked?" I asked.

"Shit, you're a real nasty bitch," she said.

"Oh, you're the one about to get the stick that's usually up your ass replaced with a dick," I said, as I lowered her back to the floor, and after going and getting a drink of water, realizing this was a better workout than at any gym, I moved behind her and asked, "Ready to become my nigger ass slut?"

"Yes, Mistress," she said, offering me her amazing black ass. "Slam that cock in my nigger asshole."

"Fuck, you're a nasty nigger," I said approvingly, as I positioned my cock at her puckered asshole.

"Just slam it in," she said. "Zeke pounds it all the time, and he's got ten inches."

"Does he really?" I asked, as I pondered what his black cock would feel like, and not having known she was dating one of our basketball stars.

"Yep. I didn't believe him, so we measured it. He'd fuck the shit out of you."

"I didn't know you two were dating."

"We're not. Just fucking."

"I see," I said, as I slid my cock into her ass. And she was right, it put up hardly any resistance.

"Oh yes," she moaned.

"You look so hot with my dick in your ass," I said, as it disappeared into her black booty.

"Oh fuck, slide that big dick up my shit hole," she moaned, getting nasty, just like I knew she would.

Then over the course of a few minutes, I ass fucked her, or soon she was ass fucking herself, as she rode my cock for a few minutes... really bouncing on it, and taking it as deep as it could humanly go.

Even showing off her cheerleader flexibility:

Yet, I still didn't let her come.

I got out of my harness, and ordered her onto her back, where I sat on her face.

After a minute, I wanted to look down and watch her eat my pussy, so I repositioned myself.

"I love your cunt, Mistress," she said, lapping away hungrily.

"Cunt, black girl?" I smiled, as I grabbed her arms and looked down at her.

"You're a bad influence on me," she smiled.

"I have that ability," I smiled, as I began to grind my pussy on her face... my orgasm rising.

After three or four minutes I was about to cum, and I ordered, loving watching her hungrily looking up at me as she lapped away, keeping her eyes open, which was rare in my experience, "Suck that cunt, slut, I want you to drink all my cum."

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned, as she attached her lips to my pussy like a suction cup, and drank all the cum that flooded into her mouth just a few seconds later.

"Yessssssss!" I moaned, "you're going to make an excellent teacher's pet."

Once my orgasm was done, I got off her and asked, "Ready to make your pet into my pet? She can still be your pet, but I want to use her as well. Maybe sometimes we can share her."

"Sounds good to me, but I can't imagine what she's thinking," she said. Then added, "Is my Mom really using her?"

"She was sitting on her face when I last checked," I said.

"That's just unreal," LaCresha said, shaking her head.

"Your mother is a sexual being, just like you are," I pointed out. "Actually, she's a sexual juggernaut with a ferocious appetite."

"That's kind of cool, and yet gross," she said, as I stood up and stretched.

"So, do you have a few pets?" I asked.

"Yeah," she nodded.

"Cool," I said, considering asking who they were, but figuring I should get Babygirl and Becka down here. "Come here and lick me slowly."

"You're insatiable," she said, as she crawled to me and began licking again.

I called out, "Babygirl and Becka, come down here."

LaCresha asked, "You're not going to let my mother see me like this?"

"Actually, that's exactly what I'm going to do," I said. "Keep licking until I tell you to stop."

Babygirl and Becka came downstairs, and Becka gasped, not having seen me earlier, and she'd had a pussy covering her face when I checked in on them, "Mrs. Walker? Is that you?"

"Yes, it is I. Knees, Becka," I ordered.

"No way," Becka said, not in disobedience but disbelief, as she obeyed.

"Ready to become my submissive teenage pet?" I asked.

"Fuck, yeah," she said, crawling to me.

Babygirl's phone rang, "It's Chris." I realized she wouldn't normally call him Daddy around her daughter or LaCresha's friends. Although going forward, who knew?

"Go answer it, slut," I ordered, letting Becka know who was at the top of this hierarchy.

"Yes, Mistress," Babygirl said, confirming her status.

"So, let's train you two black sluts," I said, as I looked at Becka in her fishnets... I hate fishnets... they aren't silky sheer or sexy... just slutty.

"Yes, Mistress," LaCresha said. "My nigger slut will do anything you tell her to, won't you?"

"Yes," Becka said, her tone clearly expressing 'is this really happening?'

"On all fours, Becka," I ordered.

"Yes, Mrs. Walker," she obeyed.

"It's Mistress," LaCresha corrected.

"Sorry; yes, Mistress," she said.

"LaCresha, climb on top of Becka and lie on her back," I ordered.

"Interesting," she said, as I helped her get into position, as I had a wicked idea.

"Ever been fisted?" I asked.

"Oh my," LaCresha said, looking up at me.

"Fisted?" Becka asked.

"Shut up, slut," LaCresha ordered. "You just had sex with my Mom."

"I had no...."

"I said to fucking shut up," LaCresha snapped.

I moved my fists to both of their black cunts and said, "Ready to be fist fucked, sluts?"

"Yes, Mistress," LaCresha said and then added, "Answer her, you dumb fucking bitch."

"Yes, Mistress," Becka quickly added, clearly unsure of when to talk and when not to.

"Good sluts," I purred, as I rubbed my fingers in and out of each girl's pussy.

"Just shove your fists in our nigger cunts, Mistress," LaCresha moaned.

"Yes, Mistress, fist fuck me," Becka added.

"Did I fucking say you could speak?" LaCresha roared.

Becka was speechless.

"Did I?"

"No ma'am."

"Only speak if you're asked a question, is that clear?"

"Yes."

"I'm so sorry, she fucking needs some serious training," LaCresha sighed.

"She'll understand her place soon," I said, as I pushed both of my hands into their wet pussies.

"Oooooooooh," LaCresha moaned, as my fist slid inside her pussy.

"Oh, God," Becka gasped, as my fist filled her as well.

"Fist fuck us, Mistress," LaCresha moaned.

"I'm doing so," I smiled, as I slowly moved my arms in and out.

"Oh fuck, I'm so full," LaCresha moaned.

"Holy shit," Babygirl said as she returned.

"How is your husband?" I asked, curious to know how he wanted to play this.

"He said I can stay here as long as I want."

"Good," I nodded. "Get your strap-on back on."

"Okay," she said, giving me a look, and then a pointed one to her daughter.

Understanding, I nodded and mouthed, 'Just Becka.'

She grabbed her strap-on, and wanting to let all three of them understand who was in charge, I ordered, once Babygirl had her strap-on on too, "All three of you onto all fours next to each other."

"Yes, Mistress," all three said almost in perfect unison, as I assisted LaCresha off of Becka.

Soon all three were adjacent to each other and I said, "Time for some anal training," as I admired all three of these amazing black asses bent over, just for me.

"Fuck my ass first," LaCresha said.

"Oh, you'll get your turn, but I think I'll begin with your mother," I said, as I went behind her.

"Oh yes, Mistress, show my daughter and her bitch what kind of ass slut I am for you," Babygirl said, glancing at her daughter.

I moved behind Babygirl and slid into her asshole.

"Oh yes, fuck my black shithole," Babygirl moaned.

.

Ten deep slow strokes, and I advanced to LaCresha.

"Give me that cock up my ass in front of my slut mother," LaCresha said, as I moved my cock to her asshole.

"Respect your mother, you dumb slut," I scolded, spanking her ass with my cock.

"Yes, Mistress," LaCresha apologized. "I'm sorry, Mom."

Ten slow strokes later, and I progressed to the still clearly bewildered Becka, and slid into her ass as LaCresha said, "Drill my slut's asshole."

Ten hard strokes in Babygirl.

Ten hard strokes in LaCresha.

Ten hard strokes in Becka.

Then fifteen strokes in each of them.

I then ordered, "Babygirl, ass fuck your new plaything."

"Yes, Mistress," Babygirl said, pulling Becka up and leading her to the wall.

"Your mother is like a chameleon, able to shift from submissive to dominant and back again with a mere thought," I explained to LaCresha, as Babygirl roughly slid her cock into her newest pet.

"It's crazy to see," she replied, as she watched from her knees.

"It's also pretty fucking hot," I added, as Babygirl pounded Becka, placing her hands over the girl's mouth.

"You want to be a dirty slut for my daughter, you'll be a dirty slut for me," Babygirl asserted, really drilling Becka's asshole.

"Whatever you say, Mistress," Becka agreed with a loud moan.

"She's my mother; I shouldn't find this hot," LaCresha said, her eyes glued to the scene of her mother ass fucking her friend.

"But?" I asked.

"But I can't take my eyes off of her."

"She is a beautiful sight," I agreed, as we just watched for a couple of minutes.

Then Babygirl and I simply fucked our respective teenage sluts.

We had them fuck themselves to orgasm on our rods.

We finished the lengthy marathon session that had begun with my principal and ended with two teenagers, by sitting on their faces for one final orgasm each.