Best of Both Worlds: Hot Tasks 7-9

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry, Mistress," she apologized. "I had no idea that would be appropriate. But now that I do, I'm sure they'd love for you to service them too."

I didn't know whether Daddy and Babygirl would allow me to out myself to LaCresha and submit to her, but if they did, that would be another delightful fantasy come true.

"Slut, why are you not your knees?" I asked, glaring at Babygirl... sensing I was obviously supposed to explore my dominant side tonight.

"Sorry, Mistress," Babygirl apologized, as she lowered herself beside Pamela... I noticed she was wearing a quality necklace with the word 'slut' engraved on it.

"Both of you turn around and get on all fours," I ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," they both said in unison.

I admired their two amazingly tight black asses for a moment... before I leaned down and caressed both of them. "Niggers have great asses," I said.

"Thank you, Mistress," Babygirl said.

"They were created to be spanked and fucked, Mistress," Pamela responded, surprising me.

"How about fingered?" I smiled, as I moved my fingers to both chocolate assholes.

"Oh yes please, finger my asshole," Babygirl moaned.

"Finger fuck mine too, Mistress," Pamela moaned as well, as I slid two fingers into each of their tight assholes.

"You like my white fingers in those slutty black assholes?" I asked, as I fingered them.

"Yes, I love having my asshole violated by dominant white women," Pamela moaned.

"Fist fuck her asshole," Babygirl urged me a moment later.

"You want my fist, slut?" I asked, finger banging her hard.

"Oh yes, Mistress Jasmine, please gape my asshole with your fist," she moaned.

"Fist fuck me too," Babygirl moaned.

"As my two sluts wish," I said, gradually adding more and more of my fingers to their anuses, and ever so slowly widening their assholes, until my entire hands slipped inside, and I formed them into fists.

"Oh, fuck," my hard-nosed principal moaned, as my entire hand had disappeared into her asshole.

"Now fist fuck these nigger assholes hard," Babygirl ordered, as my other fist now resided beyond her backdoor.

"You niggers are just nasty bitches," I said, loving the racial domination, loving this kinky sexual act, and loving the power I'd been given over them... I knew I'd be able to write better stories about being a Mistress, now that I was experiencing the rush of adrenaline from having someone getting off on mindlessly obeying me.

"Yes, we are nasty," Pamela moaned.

"For you I'll be nasty anytime," Babygirl moaned, letting me know I was very fortunate to have the privilege of dominating her.

"Oh yes fist my nigger shithole," Pamela begged, this entire scenario still feeling a little surreal to me.

"Don't you dare come without permission," Babygirl reminded the moaning Pamela.

"Yes, and neither of you is allowed to come before I do," I pointed out, pulling both my fists out of their assholes... and then admiring the huge gaping holes I'd created. (I've written about gaping assholes, most recently in a couple of tv parodies entitled Modern Fuck-ily (for Modern Family) and Willow's Way. But actually doing it for real just now was amazing!)

"Yes, Mistress," they both said again, as they turned around and went to their knees.

"Come show my new slave how I like my white pussy pleasured," I ordered Babygirl.

She crawled to me, and I placed one leg over her shoulder, guiding her to my wetness.

"Come close and watch, bitch," Babygirl ordered, just before her tongue made contact.

"Yes, Mistress," Pamela replied, the hierarchy clear: first me, then Babygirl, and finally last (and definitely least) Pamela.

"That's it, get that tongue in my pussy," I moaned.

"Such a tasty pussy," Babygirl purred, as Pamela slid her body snug against Babygirl's, and reached around to slowly rub her pussy.

"I've been wondering what you taste like for a while, Mistress Jasmine," Pamela said, as she watched Babygirl licking me.

"Really?" I asked with a moan.

"Yes, after a long day of administering the budget, poring over curricula and disciplining students, often all I want to do is to shut that officious persona down, and just be a bimbo plaything for some white woman," she said.

"That is very good to know," I smiled, adding, "Now I know where I'll be spending some of my prep time."

"For you, my door is always open," she offered.

"As are my legs for you," I moaned, as I pulled Babygirl deeper into my wet pussy, and she began fingering me.

Becoming uncomfortable in this position, I moved off of her and knelt down, as they both swarmed me.

Pamela and Babygirl each sucked on one of my tits for a couple minutes, before Pamela went behind me and began kissing the back of my neck, as Babygirl continued sucking on my tits and rubbing my pussy.

After a moment, Babygirl slid a finger inside me and simultaneously rubbed my clit with her thumb, as I leaned back, and Pamela kissed me.

After a moment, they pushed me to the floor and worked together to pleasure me.

They sucked my nipples.

They kissed me.

They stroked their hands up and down my legs.

Then as my moaning increased, Babygirl began to finger me while Pamela tapped my clit.

My orgasm was building, and I decided that was enough of this slow and somewhat romantic shit, so I said, "Bed, now."

"Lie down on your back, Pamela," I ordered. "Let's test drive your nigger tongue and see what it can do."

"Yes, Mistress," she obeyed, as she lay down on the bed.

I climbed onto the bed, straddled her pretty face, and watched her begin to lick me.

"That's it, eat my white pussy, you Pretentious Principal Bitch," I ordered, as I glanced back and saw Babygirl spreading the PPB's legs. Although she was Mistress to Pamela, she couldn't resist licking a pussy that was just resting there so invitingly.

"Yes, Mistress," Pamela moaned as she began licking.

In a couple of minutes my pussy was burning, and I ordered, "Get ready for my cunt cum, nigger."

"Yes, come all over my black face," she moaned, as I held her face firmly against my pussy.

"Yessss," I moaned, as I came on her face, even as it was obvious Babygirl was also getting Pamela close.

Once my orgasm was done, I grabbed Pamela's hands, held them over her head and ordered Babygirl briskly, "Pull that ass up and eat that pink peach. Get that nigger off!"

"Yes, Mistress," Babygirl obeyed, as she pulled Pamela's ass up and dove into her peach.

"Oh God, may I please come, Mistress?" Pamela moaned, as Babygirl used her expert tongue to get my newest slut moaning like a bitch in heat.

"You may, nigger," I agreed, as I continued holding her down and Babygirl continued devouring her pussy.

"Thank you, Mistress," she moaned, and then she came a few seconds later, crying out, "Fuck!"

As Pamela came, I ordered Babygirl, "Get me my strap-on from my bag at the door."

"Yes, Mistress," she said, getting up enthusiastically.

"And get yours, too," I added.

"Yes, Mistress!" Babygirl repeated with even more enthusiasm.

"Want to get fucked?" I asked Pamela.

"Yes, please," she said, still trembling from her ongoing orgasm.

When Babygirl returned, we put on the strap-ons and I ordered them both, "Come suck this cock, and get it ready for some fucking."

Both girls quickly came to me, and I face fucked Babygirl, while Pamela licked my pussy from underneath.

After a couple of minutes I wanted to fuck someone, and ordered, "Babygirl, hands and knees. Pamela, straddle her."

"Oh, fun!" Babygirl chortled, as she got into the position ordered.

Once they were in position, I moved behind them, and slid my cock into Babygirl.

"Oooooh, yes, Mistress, fuck this nigger's pussy," Babygirl moaned.

"Fuck my nigger pussy too," Pamela begged, as she wiggled her ass right in front of my face.

"I don't know," I said, as I slowly fucked Babygirl. "You've been quite the bitch to me at school."

"Sorry, Mistress," Pamela apologized. "Being young and black, I felt the need to come off strong and dominant, since I didn't want to be pushed around."

"I get that," I said, realizing how difficult it must have been to replace Mr. King, whom everyone loved, and who'd been the school principal for fifteen years; our staff didn't readily embrace change.

She added, "That's why I submitted so easily to Daddy and Babygirl... I was just so exhausted and spent from putting on a strong front all that time."

"Just like many of your characters," Babygirl added, as I pulled out of her and pushed into Pamela.

"Thank you," Pamela moaned, as I pumped into her.

"Well, now that we know more about each other, anytime you need some stress relief," I said, as I fucked her, "just give me a call."

"You may get a lot of calls from me," she moaned.

"And you may get a lot of cock up that nigger pussy and ass," I responded, our brief moment of slight tenderness over.

"Music to my ears: my nigger holes are always available for you, she declared, as I was still in a bit of shock that Daddy and Babygirl seemed to have quite the harem of playthings.

For the next few minutes I went back and forth between the two pussies, as they moaned and begged for my cock, until I ordered them to shut up and kiss each other.

Eventually my groin began to burn a bit in this position, so I suggested, "Let's double team our new pet."

"Oh yes, Mistress," Babygirl agreed eagerly as I lay down.

"Straddle me, Principal Slut, and lower that shit hole of yours onto this cock," I said. "I've thought you always had a stick up it anyway."

She laughed self-effacingly, "I guess I have acted that way to you," as she stretched briefly and wiggled her leg a bit, before she straddled me and lowered herself onto my plastic erection.

"You've been the poster girl for bitch," I added, as she fully sat down on my cock, easily taking it into her poop chute.

"I'm such a pretentious dumb slut," she admitted, as she was now sitting on my lap.

"Well, shove your dick in her cunt," I told Babygirl as she watched.

"Right, sorry," she said, shaking her head.

"What were you thinking?" I asked.

"Just how hot you are," she answered.

"I hope that's true," I smiled, as she bent down and positioned herself in front of Pamela.

"Oh, it's a hundred percent true," she said.

"Ready for some DP action?" I asked Pamela.

"Yes indeed, Mistress," she nodded, as Babygirl slid her cock inside her, our cocks almost completely perpendicular inside her... which I imagine must have felt fucking amazing.

Babygirl's feet were close to me, and I moved my hands to her soles, so she could get into a good position to fuck her.

"Oh yes," Pamela moaned.

"You like that, slut?" I asked, as I bucked my ass up.

"Oh yes, fuck!" she screamed as I penetrated her even deeper.

Babygirl purred, "I knew you two would get along."

"You mended a broken relationship," I praised her, as we worked together to double team my principal.

"Oh fuck, fuck me," Pamela moaned, as Babygirl leaned in and kissed her.

After a few minutes of this, I decided I wanted someone's tongue on my pussy, so I said, "New position."

They obeyed, and I got out of my strap-on and ordered, "Lay down, Babygirl. Pamela, straddle that cock, and ride it like the bimbo slut you are," as I looked at her nipples with her clamps on them and asked, "What do you think your staff would think if they knew you were such a slut, and even wear nipple clamps?"

"Daddy made me get these," she said, "and ordered me to always wear them."

"Good call," I said, even though that wasn't something I was at all interested in doing to myself. I was a pussy when it came to pain.

"I hoped you'd like them," Babygirl said, as she lay down on the small rug.

"They really bring out the slut in you," I said, as I lowered my pussy onto Babygirl's face and asked her, "Hungry?"

"For this pussy, twenty-four seven," she smiled.

Soon Pamela was bouncing on the cock like the bitch in heat she was, and Babygirl was stimulating my pussy like the gift from the pleasure Goddess she was.

Deciding I wanted to relax, and curious about something I'd seen as a sex position in this game I'm creating pictures for, but haven't really written about, I ordered, as I got off of Babygirl and incidentally prevented Pamela from reaching her second orgasm, "Crawl to the couch, Babygirl, and you may remove the strap-on."

"Yes, Mistress," Babygirl said, as Pamela let out a frustrated sigh.

"Problem, nigger?" I asked sternly.

"No, Mistress," she quickly responded. "Your dumb nigger bimbo slave is just lucky to be allowed to have such pleasure."

"Agreed," I nodded, as I walked to the couch, and watched as my two black slaves crawled behind me.

Once I was on the couch and my legs spread, I ordered, "Eat me as a team, sluts."

"Ohhhhh, I've never done that before," Babygirl said, as she pulled Pamela by the hair so they were both between my legs, and they both began licking, their cheeks pressed against each other.

I always love to get my pussy licked and to have my clit teased.... But two tongues working as a team on my pussy was climactic... literally. In seconds, I was moaning and feeling my orgasm rising inside me... watching their tongues working in unison, adding to the intensity of my experience.

"Oh God, don't stop, niggers, don't you fucking stop," I demanded, as I leaned back and allowed the growing pleasure to rise and rise until my eruption. "Yesssssss!"

They both licked up my cunt cum as it flooded out of me.

Once I was done, we took a break. I went pee... the others fetched us some wine, and we chatted as friendly equals for twenty minutes about life... all completely naked except for our ubiquitous stockings... and that didn't seem strange at all.

I then hopped onto the counter and asked, "Why has no one yet worshipped my nylon-clad feet?"

"That is a very good question," Babygirl said, as she came over to me, stretched a leg impressively high on the counter, took charge of my leg, and began licking my toes.

"Bring that black box closer," I ordered Pamela.

"Yes, Mistress," Pamela said, as she came close to me, and I began rubbing her pussy with my toes.

After a couple of minutes I decided it was time for more lesbian play, so I ordered, "Pamela, let's get your tongue in my white treat."

"Yes, Mistress," she agreed eagerly, as Babygirl backed out of our way, and Pamela lowered herself before me, as I eased my ass to her edge of the counter.

Babygirl went around behind me, hopped onto the counter, and helped with my balance as Pamela began licking.

"You taste so amazing," Pamela moaned, as she got turned on from eating pussy just like I did.

"Get that nigger tongue in my twat," I ordered.

"Suck that pussy, you fucking dumb nigger twit," Babygirl ordered.

Yet another orgasm was rising inside me.

I imagine I would have come soon if Pamela's phone hadn't rung.

"Shit," she sighed. "May I answer it, Mistress? It's my babysitter."

Pamela had a two-year-old, and I nodded reluctantly, but understanding life overrules sex, granted, "Go ahead."

She left the room and I said to Babygirl, "Um, there's a vacancy between my legs."

Babygirl laughed, "You'd better change your neon sign to 'No Vacancy'," as she hopped off the counter and knelt between my legs.

Pamela returned saying, "I'm sorry, but I have to go. Bella has a fever."

"Go look after your baby," I said gently. "We can continue this another time. Probably just the two of us, mostly."

"Hopefully soon," she said.

"Likely very soon, in your office," I smiled, as I waved her off. "Babygirl, I guess it's just the two of us now."

"I can handle that," she smiled, as she leisurely licked my pussy.

"You and I need to spend some alone time every week," I moaned softly, relaxing a little, as I knew I was in for a slow rising orgasm.

"We should schedule it on our calendars," she said.

"Yes, we definitely should," I nodded.

For a few minutes I enjoyed Babygirl's amazing tongue, eventually wrapping my legs around her head as my orgasm rose. I was so consumed, I didn't hear the door to the outside open and close, but I suddenly sensed someone watching us.

"What's this?" a feminine voice demanded a moment later.