Trophy Wives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Her body is way better than mine," my wife said, but not necessarily in a bad way. She was hypnotized by the water dripping off her breasts just like I was. When she stepped out of the pool, my wife scoffed a little. "She has toothpicks for legs. How does she not topple over with those enormous breasts?"

Peggy laughed as she saw me get up out of the chair and then as Jessica pushed me back down. "Going somewhere?" She didn't laugh so much as I sucked hard on her breasts, but at the end she just sighed. "You are definitely a breast man."

Next Jessica lost the suit. My wife whistled. "A natural blonde. I wouldn't have guessed." When she gave the great butt shot as she picked up her suit, my wife had another comment. "Not much of an ass, thought."

"Yours is much better," I complimented her. Though, hers isn't bad.

Peg squeezed my leg in an affectionate response. She giggled as my shorts and boxers came off to reveal a drooling cock. "Oohhhh, that's a nice trick," she said as Jessica had me fuck her tits.

"And how am I supposed to compare that to you?" I asked, my wife barely hearing me as she was entranced by the video. Howard was doing some excellent zoom work. "You've never tried that."

Soon Jessica moved to sucking, and I heard my wife exclaim a few more "ooohs" and "aaahs." I hoped she was taking notes. "Get ready," Peg whispered as she accurately predicted when I was going to blow. "Oh, my," she gasped at the volume of my load and how Jessica let it hit her in the face and chest. She shuddered a bit as Jessica dredged the last of my cum out and took it on her tongue, only to drool it out on her chin and chest.

You could tell who Howard was interested in capturing on film as he followed her as she stood up and cum dripped from her body. As she left me and walked to the house, Howard just zoomed straight out until she was out of the picture and it was the same shot as when we started. Then it went black.

"What?" Peg cried. "Where's the rest?"

"There isn't any more."

"That's it? You didn't even fuck her?"

Tell me about it, I thought. "We didn't have a script."

"All day I was sitting in court thinking that my husband was the luckiest guy in the world because he got to fuck the hottest woman in town, and you barely even touched her. You just sat in the chair the whole time."

"Sorry," I tried, not sure what response she was after.

"I mean she has twice the body I do, and you don't even touch it. Isn't that what this was about?"

"She does not have twice the body as you."

"Yes she does."

"You are just as hot as she is," I argued.

She slapped her forehead in feigned realization. "So that's why Victoria's Secret keeps calling, asking for my portfolio. I was wondering about that."

"Okay," I corrected myself and looked her in the eye to let her know I was being serious. "You CAN be as hot as she is."

"Yes, if I loose 20lbs, grow two inches, and get implants."

"Has nothing to do with that," I said. "Think of the top models working right now. None of them have Jessica's body. What they do have is her attitude. I don't care what a guy might say, if he was completely honest with himself, the sexiest part of a woman's body is her brain. If Barbie dolls had brains, then Mattel would make them life-size, and men would never leave their homes."

My wife chuckled, but then got serious as she thought about what I said. I continued. "Unfortunately there is no sound on the video we made this morning, but if there was, you would be able to hear what she was saying. She was incredibly playfully, pretending that the only reason she was taking off my clothes was because she had 'accidentally' gotten them wet. Then she was talking the whole time, making it sound like she was enjoying it as much as I did."

I let that soak in as I saw my wife think things through. In front of us the video started to replay. It was getting to the point where Jessica was about to walk out of the pool, when Peg got up and walked over to the TV to turn it off. She turned around and had her hands on her hips. Her feet were lightly spread, pulling her narrow skirt tight against her legs. She looked at me down her glasses. "Attitude?"

I nodded.

"If you say so." She walked toward me, shrugging her shoulders and letting the open blazer fall to the floor. She alternated her shoulders and legs, thrusting her breasts and hips at me as she walked in her black heels. She strutted quickly up to my knees, and I spread them to allow her to get closer to the couch. She reached out her hands and dragged her fingernails over my chest and down my stomach as she slowly squatted before me. Her hands avoided my slowly swelling crotch and dragged across my shorts as she stood back up.

Peg turned slowly, swishing her hips and then lowered her ass towards me. Bracing her hands on my knees, she rubbed herself down my chest and into my crotch this time, bringing me to full attention as she pressed her soft ass into me. I reached for the short zipper on the back of the skirt, but she reached around and slapped my hand when she felt me touch her. She looked at me down her glasses again, not saying anything, but giving the classic "Naughty Student" look from a teacher.

She stood up from me after a few moments and turned to face me again. She reached out one leg, her heel aimed at my crotch. I lifted myself up a bit, apprehensive at first, but her heel pushed into the couch cushion and slid underneath me so the length of her foot pushed against my cock. She added pressure and moved her foot from side to side as she gave me a partial look up her skirt. She had to pull the hem up quite a ways to lift her leg high enough to get it on the couch, but the light was behind her and her thighs were pressed together to keep me from seeing too much. Still, the view up her leg was great.

As if all that wasn't enough, she started to slowly unbutton her blouse. After undoing the third one, which was just at the level of her bra, she stopped and pulled her leg back. She shimmied up and down, rotating her shoulders to let the edge of her bra and her great cleavage flash me through her open shirt. Also, when she got close to the floor, she spread her knees, letting her skirt ride up and teasing me with her upper thighs.

Eventually she turned around and looked at me over her shoulders as her hands continued with the buttons of her blouse. She had to untuck it from her skirt as well, and soon turned back around, holding the shirt closed with both hands as she walked toward me again with a generous swing to her hips. Her arms swung open, showing off her sexy, lacy, white bra all at once and then throwing the discarded blouse at my face.

I quickly pulled the shirt off my face to continue the show, and saw my wife's hands roaming over her body, starting at her waist and pressing into her stomach. They moved up to cup her breasts and play with her shoulder straps. She brought them up to her neck, with her elbows in front of her, her arms pushing her breasts together, giving even better cleavage than before.

Her hands went up slowly to her hair and I stopped her. "Leave the hair up and the glasses," I said, short of breath.

She smiled back at me and dropped her hands and turned around. Now she appeased my earlier desire by slowly undoing the zipper in the back, humping the air with her great ass as she did. Her matching white thong was slowly revealed as she slid the skirt down over the crest of her butt. The white thong made her white legs seem darker than they were. And once the skirt was on the floor, she stood with her legs slightly apart and flexed her butt, looking over her shoulder and down her glasses at me as she did.

Eventually she turned around, discarded the heels and walked toward me. Kneeling between my legs she reached up to my waist and undid my shorts. She pulled them and the boxers down in the same motion. My cock sprang free, once again already dripping. To my wife's knowledge, this was the second time today it had been revealed like this. She smiled at the similarity, happy that her "Attitude" had been able to inspire the same reaction in me that Jessica had.

She leaned forward with her tongue out toward my throbbing head, and I braced in anticipation. Instead she stopped a few inches shy of me and shook her head. "You already got that today, didn't you? What you didn't get was a good fucking."

She stood back up quickly and with her thumbs under her waistband, she dropped the thong to the floor. I only had a moment to appreciate my wife's sexy crotch, her own juices stringing in her dark hair before she climbed onto my lap. My iron rod slid easily into her wet pussy, and she slid all the way down on it so her lacy bra was in my face. As she went up and down slowly, purring as she did, I reached around to drop the last bit of clothing from her.

I was a breast man, and I happily sucked away on my wife's perfect tits as she bounced up and down in my lap. I knew quickly that I wasn't going to last too long. She thought I had just blown my load less than 12 hours ago in Jessica's face. Peg was only half right. The last time I had orgasmed was in Jessica's face, but that was on Monday, now it was Friday and all I had really thought about this whole week was sex. My nuts were about to explode.

I reached down one hand between us to finger her clit, knowing that she was always super sensitive when I was inside her. She was, and she stopped bouncing momentarily as her body convulsed with my prodding. This gave me a brief reprieve, and I continued to strum my wife's clit like a guitar as I feasted on her soft breasts.

She began to moan more loudly, but fought through it and started to bounce again. My control down below was quickly becoming a problem and my focus shifted to holding on. Her breasts now flopped in my face, and Peg noticed the change, she leaned back to look at me and saw the expression on my face. "Already, honey? Even after this morning."

I looked up into her rimless glasses and tied up hair, the idea of the sexy librarian coming back to me. I almost lost it right there, and even then I knew I was only good for maybe 30 more seconds. "Attitude," was the only response I gave her. She liked it, and gave me a couple more bounces before bouncing off my lap and onto the floor before the couch.

"I want it like you gave it to Jessica." She was kneeling in front of me on the floor looking up through her glasses. I struggled to my feet, dropped my hand to my cock, held onto the orgasm that threatened to pull my spinal cord out of my dick for another second, and then unloaded in a shuddering cry.

I had no chance to be accurate, and the first blast arched over her foehead, hitting the bun in her hair and leaving a white streak down the center of her head. The second shot had less oomph and hit her in an eyebrow and cascaded down over one of her lenses. She had seen this act before and knew I couldn't keep shooting that high and far, so she leaned in to catch the last few spurts on her chest and thighs. My knees lost strength and I fell back to the couch.

My cum covered wife looked down at herself, watching the thick cum slide down around her full breasts and toward her belly button. Even in my exhausted state, I knew what she was thinking. She was at least as covered as Jessica had been, and that didn't count the first and biggest shot that was in her hair. She reached forward, careful not to touch the couch, and dredged up the last of my load from my still firm dick. She collected it in her palm and the placed it on her tit, to watch in interest as it dripped from there to her thigh.

She was thinking that she must have really put on a good show for me to have this much cum left over from this morning. I could see her mind working behind her cum covered lens, and I liked the smile that slowly spread across her face. "You've had quite the work out today," she said. I could see there were a few more questions of comparison poised on her tongue, but she wisely kept them in check. She was a psychiatrist after all, and she knew as well as anyone, that some questions were better left unasked.

I figured she wanted to ask something like, "Was I that good?" or, "Who was better?" But I had already answered that question by saying it was different. And it clearly had been. Was Jessica better at giving blow jobs? How can I tell, my wife didn't try? Was Peg better at the strip tease? Jessica didn't do one. All my wife needed to know was that I had reacted just as intensely to her performance as to Jessica's. And as far as she knew, it was on the same day.

As I saw her come to this conclusion, she stood up slowly, careful not to lean too far forward, saving the carpet, and reached for a tissue. "I need a shower, and you need to go to bed," she said. "No more sex for you for a while."

She went upstairs and I followed after several minutes. I heard the water running in the shower, which was almost loud enough to drown out the buzzing of her waterproof toy. I went to bed, happy that the difficult stuff was over (so I thought). I was asleep before she came to bed.

Chapter 7: The Transformation

The next morning, the mood around the breakfast table was different. It was Saturday and neither of us had anything to do. Peggy was very chipper, humming to herself and chuckling at the magazine she was reading.

"So, I was thinking," I said slowly, knowing I would get shot down on this, but hoping for a miracle. "Since I didn't have sex with Jessica-"

"Then you don't get a freebie," my wife interrupted.

I hadn't even thought about that. When we had talked about it earlier and my wife had offered that nugget, I thought it was too easy since the deed was already done. However, having just admitted I didn't feel what Jessica and I did was sex, I couldn't very well argue that point. Instead I argued my original idea.

"Since I didn't have sex with Jessica, I was thinking that for your first time you could just fool around too, and not go all the way."

My wife had a mouth full of eggs, but she replied anyway, showing the passion she felt for this topic. "No way! Our agreement was sex. Any kind you wanted. You decided on oral sex, I can decide to have any and every type of sex I want."

My wife didn't like many different kinds of sex. She enjoyed when I did oral on her, but not when she did it on me. She preferred to be on the bottom in bed, and had spent little time on top. We had not tried 69 or doggy style. My talk to her last night about changing her attitude must have had an effect. Unfortunately I had a feeling that Stephen was going to reap the rewards, not me.

"So do you want me to give Stephen a call?" I asked, dreading that phone conversation. Not that it would be difficult to convince Stephen to go along, but he would gloat over me.

"Absolutely not," Peggy replied. "Did I get to call up Howard and set up your affair? No, no, no. I am going to talk with Stephen. If I find out that you warned him about it, then I get a freebie."

There was no arguing with her, so I just nodded my head. What had I gotten myself into?

"Good," she said. "I'll set up everything. You always get to arrange complex things like this. I want to try it once."

"Just remember I get to watch. No driving over to his house and screwing around without me. And as loose as Stephen might be, I don't think he'll want you taping it."

"I know the rules," she said smirking at me. "You're the one trying to bend them." She took a few more bites of breakfast and then pushed her food back. "What are you doing today?"

"Actually, I am playing racquetball with Stephen in a couple hours."

"Don't you dare say a word to him," she was quick to scold.

I held up my hands. "Easy, honey. I understand the rules." Obviously I wasn't going to tell her that I had already told Stephen everything. I would have to stress to him that he needed to keep the fact that we talked a secret. After how well that had worked with Howard, I needed to doubly stress it now.

"Actually," my wife said. "I think I'll go with you. I haven't been to the gym in a long time. I could use some exercise."

* * *

"I don't know how I get into these problems," I said, sipping a light beer in the gym lounge. Stephen had just thrashed me in racquetball, but I couldn't really say that my mind had been on the game. Peggy had watched us play for a few minutes, and every time I caught her eye, she made a point of making sure that I saw that she was checking Stephen out. We had similar builds. I was a bit taller, he was a littler more muscular, but I doubt women would rank us much differently. She didn't hang around long, and went off to the treadmills and bicycles. She was still at it while I was waiting in the lounge.

"All I know is that your problems result in me getting a lot of tail."

"That's my wife you're talking about," I bit back, but there wasn't much venom in it. I knew this wasn't his doing.

"Are you going to be okay with this?" he asked.

"I don't really have a choice. I agreed to it. It's been one of my fantasies for a long time, but in my dreams she's screwing a stranger. I'm usually doing Jessica, so that is okay, but I didn't really have sex with her, did I? I doubt that train is going to come around again. And you better keep this a secret."

Stephen mimed zipping his lips closed. "I screwed up last time, but I plan on blaming booze. I'll be sure to stay sober around your wife."

"Good, because if she finds out I told you, this is only going to get worse."

"Here she comes," Stephen said, taking a drink from his beer. I saw the intensity of his stare and looked over my shoulder. She was coming, and she was looking good. She wore a white top that looked more like a sports bra and was almost soaked through with sweat. Peg has dark nipples, and they showing pretty clearly. Her stomach was tensed with drips of sweat on it as well, and her ample butt was practically hanging out of the bottom of her tiny gym shorts.

"Hey guys," she said, literally bouncing up to us. Her eyes were only on Stephen. "How'd the game go?"

"Stephen crushed me," I admitted.

"That's too bad," she said to me and then turned back to Stephen. "So what have you two been talking about?"

"Work," he lied. "I've got to be out of town for the next week and a half. I'm glad I got this game in, because I don't see myself having a chance to play for a while."

"We should have you and Sandy over for dinner sometime," she said out of the blue, dropping the name of Stephen's ex. I had told her that they had broken up several weeks ago.

"Sounds nice," Stephen said, "but Sandy and I aren't seeing each other anymore."

"That's too bad," she said. "Maybe we can just have you over then. We never get to have guests anymore."

"Sure. Give me a call sometime and we can set something up for early next month."

"Cool," she laughed.

The way she was blatantly flirting with him right in front of me was a bit unnerving, but I knew I deserved it and a lot more. We said good bye to Stephen and headed home.

* * *

The next two weeks were very odd. Peggy either went to the gym or out running every day. She had never really been a health nut, and had just been naturally thin, but she bought a lot of new work out clothes, and if she wasn't in the office, she was working out. She started eating differently too. We used to share the cooking responsibilities, but now she insisted on making everything. We ended up eating a lot of whole grains, lean meat, and tons of vegetables.

I started monitoring other things too. I tracked her internet usage. I know it's not good to spy on your wife, but it was driving me crazy. She went to a lot of sex sites. Not porn sites, but message boards. There were chat rooms and message boards along with tons of articles. If she was posting questions on the message boards, I didn't know because she was smart enough to log out each time, and I had no idea what user name she would have picked, but I could see what discussion threads she was looking at.

1...45678...12