Trophy Wives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I'll be okay," I replied, sitting in the chair on the other side and picking up the beer. The chairs were facing the pool, not each other, so I was left with a feet first view of Jessica across the water. I took a long drink from my beer and looked over at my prospective employer.

"We'll go upstairs in a minute," he said. "I just wanted to enjoy the morning a bit before it got too hot. It's supposed to hit the mid 90's today."

He never turned to look at me, so I found myself looking back across the pool, hoping his wife would turn over absentmindedly. "I hope the air conditioning is working at the office downtown. It has its bad moments."

"You keeping busy then?"

"Not too busy," I was quick to clarify, not wanting him to deflect any potential business. "But enough work to keep a house over our heads."

"Your wife is doing well too?"

I heard the question, but my attention was now riveted across the pool. Jessica had pushed herself to her knees suddenly, not bothering to retie her top first. She stood slowly, keeping her back to us and stretching her arms over her head.

"I said, 'Is Peg doing okay too?'"

My eyes shot back to my host across the table. "Uh, um, yes, she's good." He was still facing the water, though with a distant look toward his large garden beyond the pool. It was possible he hadn't noticed what had distracted me.

The sound of a splash got my attention back to the pool, and I saw the ripples where Jessica had dove in. She was swimming toward us and the water was crystal clear. The slight distortion of her moving through the water made it tough to see the thin straps of the thong she wore, and it looked very much like a naked woman swimming underwater.

"She doser ring whore orc him, douche?"

"Um, uh, what," I asked for clarification, not really understanding a word he had said, as I saw Jessica surface briefly, only her head and shoulders poking out of the water before she turned around and swam back.

"She doesn't bring her work home, dose she?" he repeated.

"Uh no, not really," I turned to look at him as I spoke, trying to pry my eyes away from the tempting siren. Was she toying with me, or was she just being extremely casual? She had never been like this before around me, but then I had never caught her topless before either.

"I mean she occasionally catches me trying to exaggerate or tell a white lie, but she doesn't psychoanalyze me." I heard Jessica surface at the other end and then the rippling sound of her going back under again, but I didn't turn to look. Instead I took another long pull at my beer as I saw Howard was nearly done.

"Well, you should always tell your wife the truth," he said, finally turning to look at me. "Never keep a secret from your wife." He had his stern face on, and he finished off the last of his beer. He stood from his chair but motioned me to stay seated.

"I'm going to go up to the office, but why don't you stay down here for a minute to finish your drink. My wife would like to say thank you for the other night, and then you can come up to see me."

"Thank you?"

Howard didn't respond and was already walking away. Water noise louder than before drew my attention back to the pool, and I saw that Jessica had surfaced much closer to my end. It was shallow enough for her to touch, and she stood with her shoulders out of the water. Her arms were needlessly treading water before her, causing ripples to hide the front of her body, but it didn't matter that much as she slowly started walk toward me.

"Thank you," I repeated quietly to myself. His words about being honest to your wife echoed in my head and I called out to him. "Howard, I . . ." but the old man had moved quickly and was already back in the house.

"Don't worry about him," Jessica said. My eyes went back to her and saw her fabulous nipples clear the water. Droplets formed at her tits and dripped gently back into the pool as her wet hair drained down her body. Both her breasts were completely out of the water a second later, and the view didn't get worse as her tight stomach and pierced navel followed.

She was at the base of the steps that led out of the shallow end and only ten feet from me. She slowly climbed out of the pool, water running off her legs from the hips. The yellow bikini bottoms had a tropical print that complimented her tan perfectly, though there was barely more than a couple square inches of fabric in total. "Don't worry about Howard. I want to say thank you for the other night. Your meeting with him can wait."

Clearly this was okay with her husband, and I had dreamed of this moment before, but thoughts of my wife wouldn't leave my head. I stood up from my chair and fumbled my beer back to the table. "But I'm married."

"I just want to give you a thank you kiss," she said innocently, now completely out of the pool.

"Just a kiss?" I asked, half of me wanting more, the other half feeling guilty. My eyes went up and down her amazing body and my penis began to push noticeably against my shorts.

"Just a kiss," she repeated. She took a few quick steps toward me, pinning me to my chair. I was taller than Stephen and Jessica wasn't wearing heels, so her forehead only came to my chin. She pressed her wet body against me, so I could feel her firm breast soaking through my shirt. Her wet hands were on my butt, and her suit was soaking the front of my shorts. She was crowding me so much that there really wasn't room for me to lean forward to get my kiss. She went up on her toes, dragging her wet tits up my shirt and leaned in. I tried to step back, but the chair was in the way, and I sat down suddenly.

"Oh," she exclaimed as if she hadn't planned that. She looked down at me and frowned. "I got you wet."

In more ways then one, I thought as my dick continued to harden. She tossed her head like she was a dumb blonde who didn't realize she was soaking wet and her breasts swayed with the motion. "You can't walk around with a wet shirt on."

She sat down on my lap, her thin legs going opposite of mine and easily sliding under the high arm rests. "Come on," she urged as she reached her hands around my back, "let's get this wet shirt off you."

Just a kiss, I thought, right. She pulled me toward her as she tried to reach down to my back waistband, shoving my face into her breasts. They smelled like sunscreen and chlorine, but that didn't prevent me from licking a nipple. She pushed me back by the shoulders and looked down at me. "Hey, who's supposed to be kissing whom?"

She laughed to herself and then went back for the bottom of my shirt. Her large breast was again in my face. She played at struggling to release my tucked in shirt, and swayed back and forth, dragging her hard nipples across my face. I snared one with my lips and sucked it into my mouth. The soft tissue pulled easily passed my teeth and my tongue played with her hard nub.

"Hey," she said again, but didn't push me away. "That feels good." Her hands had finally freed the back of my shirt and they wetn up under the fabric to rub my back and pull me into her. My hands did likewise, first going to her wet ass for a good squeeze and then sliding up her bare back to hold her close. She arched her shoulders against my hands, lifting her breasts and I sucked them hard.

We sat like this for several minutes, me slobbering over her breasts while she moaned softly and ground her wet suit into my crotch. I could feel my erection pushing into the soft lips below and knew that the moisture down there wasn't just because of her. Eventually she tugged up on my shirt, forcing me to raise my arms so she could take it off. She slid back off my lap and walked a short ways to another chair to drape my shirt off the back so it could dry in the sun.

Watching her move was amazing. I was no longer throwing her tentative glances worried someone might be watching, instead my eyes paid close attention to the sway of her hips and breasts. Her long legs moved gracefully all the way down to her bare feet and sexy toes. When she bent over (unnecessarily) to hang my shirt, I marveled at the tone of her upper legs and ass. It was like a Buns of Steel video. She turned to walk back, and my eyes focused on the small patch of fabric that covered the only part of her fabulous body that still remained hidden.

"Now, about that ki-" she paused as she looked at my lap. The khaki shorts were not as restrictive as a pair of jeans might be, and I was pitching a very visible tent. Apparently she wanted me to believe that wasn't what she was looking at. "I got you pretty wet down there too." She followed my eyes and looked down at her suit. "I am such an airhead," she observed, playfully slapping her forehead. "I just got out of the pool and I sat on you with a wet suit."

She dropped both hands to her hips where the string bikini bottom was tied. With an easy pull of her wrist, both bows were undone and the thong was dropped to the pebbled surface around the pool. "Is that better?" she asked coyly.

I didn't have a voice to respond. She turned around so when she bent over she gave me the best view so far. Her shaved pussy lips looked like a tight clam shell between her legs as she flexed her ass at me. I wanted to get up to run my finger through that slit, but my knees were too weak to move. She held the pose for much longer than it takes to pick up the suit she dropped, but I wasn't about to complain.

Eventually she stood back up and walked over to hang the bottoms on the arm rest of the chair where my shirt was. She sauntered back, hypnotizing me with the sway of her hips and the neatly trimmed blonde patch between them. She walked up to the side of my chair and reached over me to grab the folded towel that still lay on the table. Her breasts hung in my face again, but I was more focused on the upper thigh that was pressed against my armrest. All I had to do was raise my fingers a few inches and they would be able to . . .

She leaned back after getting the towel and dropped it on the ground at her feet. She knelt down and smiled up at me. "Now let's get the wet shorts off you so they can dry." I didn't fight her as she reached up to the buttons of my shorts to undo them. She had to grab my tent pole and move it around like a gear shifter to unzip my fly. "Looks like I soaked through to your boxers too," she said. "I'm sorry. We can dry them both."

She pulled both off in one motion as I leaned on the armrests to lift my butt. I wore sandals, and she easily pulled my clothes of over them. She pretended to pay no mind to my prick as it sprung out from my waistband like a jack-in-the-box. Instead she walked over to the drying chair to arrange the rest of my clothes.

My eyes went from her to my dick, not able to fathom the idea that it might soon be inside her. I suddenly knew a bit of Stephen's emotions the other night. He had described to me how she had dictated everything and was in complete control. He didn't let on if he was as nervous as I was, but he might well have been.

I watched my cock slowly leak my precum in far more volume than I ever remember before, such that it ran down the side of my shaft instead of just glistening at the head. Jessica was standing back in front of me noticing the same thing. "So how much of that wetness was mine, and how much was yours? It seems like getting you dry is a never ending task. And all of it just so I can give you a thank you kiss. Well, I'll see what I can do."

She knelt down on the towel again and pushed my knees apart as she leaned in. She pulled on my hips and I obliged by scooting forward on my chair until my balls were hanging off the front. "I know a good way to dry you off," she grinned. She put a hand on the outside of each breast and then lowered them on my dripping cock. I had never fucked a pair of tits before and the view was amazing.

She rubbed her breasts together over my dick like she was trying to roll a cigar between them. The precum and sunscreen together acted as a good lubricant and it felt great. It didn't exactly have the desired effect, as my cock just pumped out more of the thin, milky fluid. She alternated breasts, rubbing the top of my leaking head, wiping me clean and then massaging it down the shaft as more came out for her to get with the other breast.

"Maybe I should just try to get it all out," she said, and began to bounce her body up and down on her knees, sending both breasts up and down the whole length of my shaft. The sensation wasn't as intense as a blow job, but the visuals more than made up for it, and I thought if she kept it up that I might be able to cum just like this. As it was, my precum was starting to collect on her breasts and drip down her stomach.

She leaned back away from me when she felt the trickle on her skin and frowned. "Now you are getting me all wet." She used a finger to wipe up the white trial and the brought the finger to her mouth. "Mmmm, maybe I'm doing this all wrong." She bent down to my cock again, but this time with her mouth.

She analyzed the throbbing piece of hot flesh for a few moments, watching as more precum pumped out. She brought her lips to the tip of my dick and slurped off the fluid, like someone sucking at the top of a glass that had been filled too full before picking it up to drink. She did try to pick it up too, her right hand grasping at the base and pulling hard. I was slick enough to for her to slide right up, and then back down as she began to pump me with her fist.

She got more white fluid out of me and slurped it right off. She did this a couple more times before she changed strategies. "Getting a little at a time is going to take too long. I need it all at once." With no more warning than that, she popped her head all the way down on me till I felt myself in her throat. I nearly exploded in her right there, and don't know how I held on as she bobbed down three more times. My mind had orgasmed in my head several times already, but my body was complaining about not receiving enough stimulation yet.

Jessica understood this and her hand came back to the base of my cock and with her mouth right above it she moved them together. She drooled slaiva on me, making me even more slick (wasn't she supposed to be drying me off) while her lips, tongue, and fingers worked together. Her wrist used a twisting motion as her tongue did laps around my head as well.

As if she could feel the building orgasm at the base of my spine, her rhythm increased to match the potential strength of my explosion. My eyes went from her mouth to her breasts as they flopped up and down on her chest. My legs began to shake as the effort to hold my essence was becoming harder and harder. She had done this before and read the telltale signs perfectly, increasing her motion and splaying her fingers against my pubic hair with each down thrust so she could take my into her throat again.

"Uhhuhhuhhgg," I groaned involuntarily as I couldn't hold on anymore. She was on an upstroke and she pulled her mouth off me just in time to catch the first huge stream on her upper lip. I watched as some of it got in her nose and she pulled further away so the second shot arched onto her chest. The third stream only had enough pressure drip down onto her thighs. She began stroking me again with her hand to coax the last of it out during the third shot, and I clenched my muscles to hold on to the rest, but like stopping a piss in mid stream, it wasn't easy. I held on for only a few seconds, and her hand got the last burst out all at once, spraying more cum onto her chest.

I hadn't realized how tensed up I had been as all of my muscles suddenly relaxed and I slumped further in the chair. "Is that all then? Are you dry yet?" She leaned in as if she was taking to my penis. Her right thumb reached down to the very base of my shaft and pulled up the rest. Her tongue was poised at the tip to collect it all and then drooled it out of her mouth. She leaned back again so it dripped on her covered chest. Her left breast actually had a thick stream that was dangling from her nipple like a tassel.

"Looks like I'm all wet now," she said. "I don't suppose you want your kiss with me like this?" I shrunk away from her cum covered mouth, and she chuckled. "I didn't think so. I guess it will have to wait for another time." She rocked back on her heels and stood up. A string of cum was now forming on her right tit as well. "I guess I should go clean up. Howard is probably waiting for you upstairs."

I watched as she walked over to pick up her thong bottoms, cum running down her body, and then my eyes followed her as she walked back to the far side of the pool to pick up her top. She never looked back at me as she entered the house, no doubt going for the bathroom that stood right off the den.

I sat in the chair for a while, trying to get my breathing under control. I had made the comparison of this woman to my wife, and I had to admit to myself that there was no comparison. Appearance wise, I still thought it was a narrow gap, but their attitudes couldn't be more different. Peggy had given me blow jobs before, but never like that. She had gone about it as if it were a task to perform like doing the dishes or changing a light bulb. She had never teased as much or played as much as Jessica had just done.

I always got the impression that Peggy didn't enjoy giving me head, so I didn't ask for it very often and she didn't do it very often. Part of me wanted to believe that Jessica had enjoyed that as much as I did, and that dual enjoyment had made it that much better for me. Plus the foreplay leading up to the orgasm had really helped to put my body in the right frame of mind. With Peg she would usually just lead my upstairs, pull down my pants and go to work. I don't ever remember her stripping for me first or letting me play with her breasts.

Strength was slowly returning to my limbs, and as I moved about I realized that I had sweat quite a bit despite the shade of the umbrella above me. My dick, now soft, also had a few drops left that Jessica hadn't got. I stood on shaky legs, slipped off my sandals, and walked over to the pool. The cool water felt good, and my limbs began to loosen up. I worked all the excess cum from my penis, watching as the white fluid turned into mist and then disappeared in the clear pool water. I was in the shallow end and dunked my whole body in up to my neck a few times and then got out.

The towel Jessica had kneeled on had been spared any of my juices as she had kept her legs together. I picked it up and toweled off, realizing for the first time that I was naked outside at someone else's house. I knew there were servants about, and I quickly got myself as dry as I could and put my clothes back on. They hadn't completely dried, but they were dry enough to wear.

A few minutes later I was upstairs in Howard's office. It was a large room with a huge desk that faced a fireplace that had a flat screen hanging on it. Bookcases lined the walls with a few reading chairs in the corner. A large window looked out of the back of the house, and as I walked in, I saw that the pool was very visible from up here. Howard didn't pay me any attention as I walked in and was focused on his computer. I sat in one of the chairs in front of the desk and waited for him.

"Did Jessica say thank you?" he asked without looking up.

"Uh, yes, yes she did." I played briefly with the notion that he did not know what had just taken place, or at least the extent of it. The fact that his wife was topless had to have been obvious to him, and perhaps she had told him that she was going to give me a kiss, but did he know everything? Had he watched from this room?

"Good, I'm glad you two got along." He looked up at me finally. "She was very excited after Friday night, and I have to admit I was too. That night changed our lives forever, and I hope it was for the better. After we had said goodbye to all the guests, we went back upstairs and had the best sex since our honeymoon, and we owe it all to you."