Trophy Wives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The women were waiting for us, their hands still all over each other. I dropped my trunks and walked over to the edge of the pool for a better view. My penis had not yet fully recovered from its recent ejaculation, but as I watched the two women play with each other, it was soon well on its way. Howard's older legs finally brought him to the side of the pool also, and when I saw he was naked, I quickly jumped into the water to avoid any unwanted comparisons.

Peggy and Jessica separated then, each going to their husbands. "Was I good?" Peggy asked. Wrapping her arms around my neck and tying her legs around my hips.

"Very," I replied.

"But not good enough to get you fully hard?" She ground her pussy against my still soft dick.

"It lost a little gusto as I ran down the stairs," I made up an answer. "It's coming back to life now."

She didn't respond as she felt the truth of my statement as it stiffened against her thigh. She smiled at me when she felt I was ready to go. "I need it in me."

"That can be arraigned," I replied and reached back to unclasp her hands. She splashed back into the waist deep water, but her anchor around my hips was more than enough to keep her body afloat. As I started to untie those, she reached over her head with her hands to grab onto the edge of the pool. She felt extremely light as I held her ass up, he upper body floating in the water. We were perfectly waist deep and I thrust ahead into her anxious pussy.

She was obviously wet, and I slid in easily. Peggy half closed her eyes as she accepted the full feeling of my cock. Her hair floated about her face and with her wet breasts glistening in the sun, she looked like an angel. I fucked the angel hard.

This was a new angle, the miracle of weightlessness granted to us by the water. Waves permeated from our union with each hard thrust, and my wife's vocal chords slowly woke up, verbalizing the ripples as if they were sound waves. I had her hips far enough out of the water so that I new all the moisture I felt inside of her was natural. It was a great feeling, and even better knowing I was going to be able to last a long time.

I glanced over to the other couple just long enough to see Howard standing in the water with Jessica kneeling in front of him. Despite the show the ladies had given us, Howard didn't look quite stiff enough for penetration so his wife was giving him a blow job. I was plenty stiff, and I heaved up on Peggy's hips to drill more down. She moaned in response, and I lifted her higher still.

When I saw her bleached asshole come out of the water dripping wet, I realized that I still hadn't been given a chance to experience that hole. I began to pull myself out with each thrust, plunging back hard into her pussy each time. Her eyes were closed all the way, and I knew her mind was going to another place. Far enough I hoped that as I pulled out again, pulled up on her hips, and thrust back in between her butt cheeks, she wouldn't stop me.

I was two full inches in before she clenched, and I stopped. "Don't . . ." she said, but trailed off. I watched her face and experienced her extremely strong muscles cope with this new intrusion. I thought I had gone too far and began to pull out, but she clenched me even harder and looked me straight in the eyes. "Don't," she repeated. "Don't pull it out."

She relaxed her hold on me, and I pushed a little further. Inch by inch I crept down her back canal. Her face went through an amazing assortment of expressions from effort, to pain, to pleasure, and then around again with the next inch I went in. Soon I was balls deep into her ass, and she held me there for a while squeezing and pulsing around the hard shaft inside her.

"Come all the way out and then go back in," she instructed silently. I did as I was told and watched as water rushed into her spread hole as I came out. I thrust back in, going half way before I had to stop this time. The water inside her flushed her out like an enema, and it wasn't that she was that dirty, but the extra pressure from the water helped her stretch out.

I went through the procedure twice more, the last time finally able to hit bottom on one thrust. "Now fuck me!" she demanded, looking fierce.

I complied slamming her ass hard, always leaving an inch inside her on the back stroke but leaving nothing left as I hit bottom each time. "Ohhh, fuck me harder! Harder!" she cried.

Beside me I heard Howard's labored groan as he must be coming, aided I'm sure by my wife's cries. I tried not to get distracted, and continued to pound away, watching as the cycle of effort, pain, pleasure that had played across my wife's face before was slowly replaced by only pleasure.

I noticed Jessica swim up beside us to watch from the side, her body mostly under water, but the tops of her breasts floating on the surface. She was probably two feet from my wife, her eyes examining every inch of this screaming woman as if she wanted to dissect the orgasm with her eyes. I didn't know if she could tell which hole I was in, as the water around our hips was constantly sloshing about, but Jessica rarely looked down there, focusing more on Peggy's breasts and face.

Her face went through several intense expressions in the next few seconds as her orgasm was about to explode. "Ohh my, ohh my, oooohhhh myyy . . . Fuck YES!" she finally screamed as her whole body seamed to magically levitate out of the water and then splash down. I pulled out for safety as her legs thrashed around me, and I lost hold of her hips.

Jessica was there, though and with a gentle hand under her back, she kept her above water, still watching closely as the orgasm traveled up and down her body like a trapped spirit trying to come out. It lasted for close to a minute, during which time I slowly stroked my cock underwater to clean it off in the chlorine, hoping that Jessica would want a ride next.

I wasn't disappointed, and as Jessica lowered my wife into the water so that she could support herself on her knees, she turned to me. She didn't look at Howard or Peggy for permission, and I didn't think either would mind anyway.

"Are you still good for one more?" she asked, slowly walking toward me, eying up my erection through the ripples of water as I squatted to down to refresh my upper body.

"I think someone owes me a kiss first," I said, grinning at her. She continued to close on me and I stood up, my hard cock parallel with the water. Jessica reached down and pulled it up vertically with our bodies so she could press hers against mine. We kissed long and hard, lots of tongue, lots of teeth. I reached down and grabbed her ass, lifting her lower body out of the water. She wrapped her legs around me as our lips never parted.

When we both finally needed air, I let her go and she flopped back to the water the way my wife had. Jessica reached her arms back and held onto the edge of the pool like Peggy before. I pulled her legs from around me and eyed her wet bush for a moment to contemplate my position. I had dreamed about fucking this woman for a long time and here it was.

I pushed my head up against her slit slowly at first, going up and down, feeling out where the hole was but not pushing in. I saw her face twitch in anticipation each time I dragged over her cunt and then a released gasp each time I did not go in. "Will you just fu-"

But I cut her off with a determined thrust. I came back out just as fast, and then went back in. I watched her try to grab onto the lost sentence as I pounded her furiously, but she couldn't. Her arms held on to the lip of the pool for dear life as I thrashed at her hips like a shark striking a seal. Eventually, she had to exhale, and it came out as a loud cry.

I saw Howard stirring beside me and he set up a vantage point on the other edge of the pool. Peggy too was recovering enough to pay attention. I was surprised at the reaction I got from this beautiful woman. Peggy had been over the top, but I had been in her ass. I didn't dare try that maneuver with Jessica, but it didn't look like she needed it. She must have been so revved up by everything else, that I was really hitting the spot.

I also felt my stamina beginning to wane as I focused on her body. Like my wife before, she looked like an angel, only her curves were more extreme, and the visual of her bouncing on top of the water was almost too much for me. Instead I pulled my eyes away from her, but her cries of "Oh, Yes!" were just as orgasm inducing. I held on though, and as I heard her voice crescendo, I knew I almost had her.

Jessica exploded in motion much like my wife had, thrashing about in the water and throwing me clear. Peggy was there at her side, having been just as entranced by her orgasming body as Jessica had been earlier. My wife supported her as she slowly came down off her pleasure high.

I was sitting in the pool, looking on with my chin just above the water. My legs were burning from the exertion and my breath was coming fast. I was tired enough that I hadn't even noticed that I hadn't orgasmed yet. The women noticed.

Jessica struggled to her feet with my wife's help and the two waded, over to me. I looked up at their naked bodies with a smile on my face, my cock hungering for them some more, but the rest of my body didn't have the energy to comply. They reached down and each pulled up on my arms. I rose and then stumbled backwards as they carried me to the shallowest edge of the pool.

I sat down on the edge and they knelt in front of me. Jessica went first, taking my dick in her mouth and slowly licking it up and down, using her slender fingers to work in a twisting motion beneath it. She kept it up for 30 seconds and then handed off to my wife. She did the same, mimicking Jessica's motions perfectly.

Then Jessica grabbed control back and deep throated me several times, gagging on the last one. My wife followed suit, gag included. Then they both licked it at the same time, their tongues often touching as they snaked them around my shaft. My eyes were riveted on them as they alternated taking me in their mouth, one of their hands always working underneath.

This went on for a couple minutes, and then they switched off again so Jessica had exclusive control and handed it back to Peggy. This was too much, and the orgasm that I had held off while fucking Jessica hadn't gone too far. As I listened to Jessica gag on my cock a second time, I knew I was going to explode but I held on just long enough to get deep into my wife's throat before I came.

I gave Peggy something to really gag on, but she was quick, having sensed my orgasm on the verge when she had taken me from Jessica. She pulled back, but stayed on my dick as I spurted into her. I didn't see her swallow, and when I was done, she pulled off and showed my cum on her tongue. She had Jessica kissed then, swapping my juice so that it strung between them. An extra burst from my cock came at witnessing this, and it drooled down the length of my shaft. Peggy saw this and was quick to slurp this up before going back to kiss her new girlfriend.

They both swallowed their desert, giggled to themselves, and then swam off to the deeper part of the pool to play. I slunk back into the pool slowly and made eye contact with Howard. Luckily he was kneeling in the pool too, saving me from having to view is graying pubic hair and floppy dick.

"Well, this was a good idea," he said.

"Thank Peggy," I said.

"I think I will," he laughed.

Chapter 14: The Truth

We were driving away from their house an hour later. Howard had given me two CDs and asked if I had any movie making software so I could splice them together so it switched between the angles. I told him I could work on it.

Peggy was fairly quiet for several minutes as we drove away. Before we had left, she and Jessica and secured a shopping date, and I hopped they would become friends. Howard and I agreed that sexual encounters like the one we shared today should happen as infrequently as possible, but we didn't share that sentiment with our wives. With Howard and I, our primarily relationship should remain business, and we would keep it so. However, if our wives wanted to fool around on their own, we weren't going to stop them. It would probably just make them hungry for cock, and we would be waiting.

Peggy had a smile on her face as we drove, but her eyes had a far away look in them as if she was trying to remember something or doing some kind of math. I figured she would tell me eventually, so I let the quiet be.

She spoke when we were about half way home, and I nearly drove off the road. "How much did Stephen pay you to arrange the encounter between him and Jessica?"

Once I had regained control of the car, I looked briefly over at my wife to judge her mood. She was almost laughing at me, so I guessed she wasn't too mad. "How much have you figured out?" I asked.

"Most of it," she said. "Or at least what I think is most of it."

"I was going to tell you," I said quickly.

"Of course you were," She giggled, and I don't know if she believed me. Frankly, I don't know if I believed me. I kept thinking that with each new development in this sorted sex circle that she would care less and less how it actually started. Now I was pretty sure she didn't care at all, but I still don't know if I would have told her.

"What have you figured out?"

"This is what I know. I saw you talking with Stephen at the banquet. When you left him you did so shaking hands, and he mouthed the word 'Deal.' Then you walked over to Howard and talked with him. Then he went to talk to Jessica, and then she went to talk with Stephen. They didn't leave the hall together, but then you came home the next night with a story about Stephen's latest sexual conquest."

She looked out the window as she slowly analyzed her thinking. "I wasn't sure that Stephen had slept with Jessica, because despite the coincidence of it all, I couldn't imagine a conversation you might have with Howard to pull it off. Then later, when you told me that conversation, supposedly to get you the opportunity to have sex with Jessica, I realized the conversation could have happened.

"Of course, I didn't realize that conversation had really happened at the banquet until the night of your supposed rendezvous with Jessica. You had quite the cum shot that night, something I didn't think was possible after the cum shot you supposedly gave Jessica that morning."

"Of course, I didn't really put that together until my multiple watchings of the video you had made. I was still very curious why you didn't fuck her, until I read your lips." She turned to smile at me. "At one point near the beginning you said, 'But I'm Married.'" She looked back out the front window. "That's not something you would say if you had planned this ahead of time."

I was pretty impressed on how she had put it all together.

"So then I was left with a bunch of questions. If you had gotten your BJ earlier than the Friday you claimed to get it, as your cum shot that night would indicate, and it had been somewhat against your will, then why would you have a video of it to show me? That is something quite dangerous to have in the house."

"In the end I figured that Howard had found out that you had been paid to get Jessica to sleep with Stephen and he decided to say 'Thank you,' and 'I'm blackmailing you,' all at the same time. This sent you into scramble mode, which spawned that open marriage conversation we had where I gave you permission to have sex with Jessica. You accurately predicted that I would probably pick Stephen which is why you told him before I told you not to. And then when I tricked you to admit you had told him, you accused him of ratting you out again. I obviously saw the hasty excuse you made about it was a lie, and now I know why."

She looked at me and smiled. "Do I have it about right?"

I nodded. "And to answer your original question, Stephen gave me $10,000."

My wife's jaw dropped. "I guess I can get a few more bikinis then," She laughed.

"So you're not mad at me?" I asked.

"It wasn't your idea to cheat on me," she said, "and the way you dealt with the blackmail has really opened up our sex life, which I am not upset about."

"Good," I sighed. "Because you know what this all means?"

"What?"

"I get a freebie," I said.

"How?" she asked.

"You told me that if I had sex with Jessica Steller that I could have a freebie. I can sleep with anyone I want and you can't say no. Well, I didn't have sex with her before, but I sure as hell fucked her brains out an hour ago." I held up the pair of CDs I had as evidence.

She opened her mouth to say something, but then stopped. She tried again, and then said nothing. She had tricked me into getting her freebie. Mine was pretty straight forward compared to what she did. "So who is it going to be?" She asked. "Craig Netler?"

I smirked at her and tried hard not to imagine the well-built gym instructor naked before me. "Maybe, Janet?" I said, thinking of someone else at the gym.

"Aerobics Janet?" she asked. "She's over 40."

"She's still hot," I argued. My wife slugged me.

"Take your time," she said. "No need to rush it."

I agreed. I would have a talk with Stephen to find out which of the trophy wives he thought was best and easiest. If he gave me a list, I could choose and then begin to hatch my plan. Peggy interrupted my thoughts a mile later.

"I've been talking with my friend Megan about what we are doing," she said. I had wondered how long it would take before she shared her new lifestyle with her friends. "She said that she and Alex had thought about it a few times like we had, but they didn't know how to do it. Would you mind if in a month or so I set up something with them?"

"Is Megan the friend of yours with the double D's."

"She wears a 38DD," Peggy said. "And you are so predictable."

"Hey, isn't Alex the guy who is 6'4'' with the 9-inch dick that Megan had a hard time with when they first got married?"

"Maybe," Peggy replied, not able to keep the grin from her face.

"Okay, so don't say I am so superficial."

"I didn't say superficial," Peggy corrected me. "I said you are predictable."

After another couple miles, I asked a question that was bugging me. "Is this going to make us desire each other less? If I get excited to have sex with bigger breasted women and you are going after guys with monster cocks and chiseled abs, are we going to like each other less?"

"As a psychologist, I would say maybe, but now that I have experienced it, I would say no. There might be other men that I want to fuck, but there will only be one man that I want to make love to. And that session we had after Stephen left . . ." she shuddered as she remembered it. "If that is the kind of sex we can have after we swap, then I think it will only bring us closer together."

I pushed the pedal of the car to the floor. "Honey, what are you doing?" she cried as she gripped the armrest.

"Racing home so we can make love for about 10 hours," I answered.

The END