Trophy Wives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded her head as she took a long drink from her bottle. "More lately with Kevin's inaction. We see it happening around us, but we are not sure exactly how to go about it. We kind of have this deal, though that if we get an opportunity, we each have one free pass if we tell the other one about it afterwards. As soon as someone uses their pass, they don't get another one until the other one uses theirs. It sounds good in theory, but it is hard to take that first step."

"Asking a stranger for sex is always tricky."

"Exactly," she agreed taking another drink. "That's what I told him. He even told me before he went on his recent business trip that I should hook up with someone while he was gone since we haven't had sex in so long, and I could tell him all about it afterwards. But who am I going to ask. The only men I know are married to my friends. How am I supposed to get them in bed without pissing off my friends?"

"That is tough," he agreed.

"What I need is a nice single guy," she turned in the swing to look right at Stephen. Her hand was on the swing, cocking her shoulders so that one breast was nearly hanging out of her shirt. "Know anyone?"

Stephen tried to look her in the eyes, but he kept going back to her chest. "I, but, I, don't know."

"Aren't you sick of undressing me with your eyes? Don't you think your hands will do a better job?"

Stephen reached a hand toward the knot under her breasts that held her shirt together, but aborted at the last second and instead just brushed the back of his fingers against her stomach. "Yes, but, we can't."

"You just told me you often sleep with married women if it is okay with their husbands."

"But Kevin isn't here."

"And if he was, would you want him to watch? We've talked about it. He doesn't want to know about it beforehand. If he does, he will just get jealous and say no. He wants to hear about the story afterwards, that way he gets a good sex story with no anxiety."

It made sense to Stephen, and he knew he was going to say yes, but he didn't want to appear too eager. "So Kevin will be okay if we just fool around?" His fingers were still on her stomach and making their way back to the knot of her shirt.

"If that's all you want to do. I might want more."

Stephen finally pulled at the knot, letting the shirt come undone. There was still a button, and Stephen impressed her by reaching up and deftly undoing that with one hand. Her shirt came all the way open now. Stephen gently brushed the wrinkled shirt off her shoulders, revealing little more of her chest, as the cleavage before and after was about the same, but he now saw her hourglass figure up to her bare shoulders.

"The neighbors might be watching," she said quietly, enjoying both the air and the eyes on her skin.

"I think they might enjoy the view."

She reached forward to the button on his shorts. "You're right. Mrs. Sanders might want to know what's in here."

Stephen put his hand on hers and it pressed into him. She felt his hard cock inside, and he didn't pull her hand away as curious fingers felt him out. "Maybe we should go inside," he finally said.

Peggy got up, leaving her shirt behind and strutting toward the house in her bra and shorts. Stephen adjusted himself in his shorts before following. He stepped into the house, adjusting his eyes from the glare of the sun, and was just closing the door behind him when Peg pushed him up against the glass. Her luscious lips locked with his as her hands ripped his shirt out of his shorts and her hands went up and under.

Stephen's hands went on their own exploring, starting at her shoulders and feeling her smooth skin all the way down to her tight shorts. Her grabbed her ass hard, and she returned by biting his lip. He let her go, and she backed up. The back of his hand went up to his mouth to check for blood, be she hadn't bit him that hard. He gave her a look. "You want to play rough?"

Stephen took a few quick steps toward her and she cried out and ran up the stairs. Stephen followed after slowly.

Chapter 9: The Closet Voyeur

I saw my wife come into the bedroom first. She had already lost her shirt, but it hadn't been much of a shirt anyway. The bra she wore was a new one. It wasn't her usual full coverage white push-up, but a demi that barely came high enough to cover her nipples. Either it had extra padding over her other one, or she had gotten small implants while I was away.

She gave me a look through the cracked closet door and winked before turning back toward the hallway. Stephen walked in slowly, and she attacked. She leaped at him, and his strong arms caught my recently light wife around her hips, and their lips locked again. I saw tongues and teeth battling for supremacy and I already felt my own penis start to stir. Eventually, Stephen got a hold of Peg's lower lip with his teeth, and he pulled at her playfully. He walked her over toward the bed and threw her back on it.

Stephen leaned over her, but Peg's feet came up and pushed him away. He came back in, and she let him this time, keeping her feet on his body but bending her knees. His hands went to the button on her shorts, while her feet went to the same place on his clothing and below. Her small feet rolled his hard-on between them, comparing lengths until she was confident his cock could fill one of her shoes. So could mine, so I felt a little relieved about that.

Stephen had the button undone and the zipper down, but Peg wasn't helping him by keeping her butt on the bed. The shorts were tight enough as it was. Eventually she pushed her feet hard against his erection, lifting her butt off the bed. He struggled under her weight, but held his ground enough to lean in and pull her shorts up her legs, revealing her white thong. He did have to step away then, to break contact with her feet to get the shorts off, and Peg took the opportunity to scoot further up the bed.

"You're taking something off before you com near me again," she proclaimed. Stephen removed his shirt in one smooth motion. "More." He dropped his shorts as well, proudly showing off his bulge in his boxer briefs. "Oooohh," she appreciated.

Speaking as a straight male, he looked good. I made a mental note to buy myself some. I don't know anyone who wears tighty-whities anymore, and I miss the support I used to get while wearing them. Boxers give you nothing, and look silly with an erection. Stephen's underwear supported him everywhere and really showed off his muscled torso and butt.

But, back to the action.

Stephen crawled on the bed over my wife, straddling her on all fours. He reached down with his head, and they had a few playful kisses as her hands reached up to feel out his muscular chest. He slowly lowered himself onto her and they rolled back and forth in a lovers' embrace, each grabbing at the other's ass and back, grinding their crotches together as their mouths played tonsil hockey.

Eventually Peggy ended up on top, and she pulled away to go on all fours. She then turned around, so that her head was now directly above his constantly flexing cock. She lowered herself to her elbows, pressing her breasts into his lower abdomen so that she could free up her hands to slide into the waistband of his underwear. Her hands slowly pulled the tight fabric off his hips, and he aided her by lifting them until she had revealed his springy cock and had his underwear around his knees.

I had a side view of the pair, and Peggy tossed me a mischievous looked as she lowered her red lips to encircle his leaking dick. Stephen moaned and sighed as she went down on him slowly, her tongue doing most of the work with her hands bracing herself on the bed. However, she too began to moan as he went to work between her legs.

It was hard to get the thong off, with her knees bent on either side of his head, but he easily pulled aside the narrow white strip of fabric, and sent in fingers inside her slit. Peggy lowered her hips to him, and his tongue snaked out as well. She soon realized he was hampered by her underwear, and she got off the bed momentarily to pull them off. Stephen too got his boxer briefs off his knees and shifted on the bed.

Peggy backed away from the bed as she pulled down her thong, within arm's reach of my chair. I desperately wanted to reach out and slap her ass, but I let her tease me as I ached in the closet. I ached twice as much as she bent over and spread her legs to let me see beneath her. She was shaved completely clean! More than likely it was a wax job (a Brazilian, I believe), but I had never seen my wife without pubic hair before and the sight alone sent a gush of precum through the tip of my trapped cock.

Peggy got back on the bed, and now they were turned 90 degrees so that I got a direct view of my wife's ass as she lowered it on Stephen's face. My pulse skipped a beat as my eyes focused on a freshly bleached asshole. When had she had that done? Stephen saw it too, and as he licked her clit with his nose shoved up her hole, he used his hands to pull her hips down his body so his tongue could dart over her anus. The moans from the other side of the bed informed him that the effort was appreciated.

Stephen had his head propped up with a folder over pillow, and soon had a rhythm as he sucked hard at my wife's sex. He too enjoyed the hair free zone, and his tongue lathered her lips and clit generously. Peggy moaned loudly in response, often with her mouth full. Stephen's hands moved up her back to the clasp for the last piece of clothing either of them was wearing and Peggy lifted each arm for a moment to let the bar fall to one hand so she could toss it off the bed.

They stayed in the 69 position for several minutes, each getting close to an orgasm, but neither able to sustain the stimulation required to pull it off as they were being stimulated themselves. I used a particularly loud moan and shudder from Peggy to cover up the sound of my zipper. My cock was aching for some attention, and I slowly stroked it, my eyes rarely leaving the puckering hole of my wife's ass.

Stephen's eyes were on that hole as well, and more and more often he made an effort to lick that high. My wife encouraged the action by trying to rotate her hips beneath her and eventually just got up. Her upper body was vertical as she squatted down on Stephen's face.

"Lick that asshole," she demanded. "Come on, clean it out. Make it wet." She had one hand down in front, probably playing with her stimulated clit while they other came up to massage her breasts. She looked over her shoulder at me as she gave Stephen further instructions. "Stick your tongue in there. Come on you stud, fuck it with your tongue."

Stephen obeyed like a good boy, using his hands to splay her butt cheeks wider so his mouth could get as close as possible. "That's it. That feels good."

Inside the closet, I felt my hand getting wet as my penis leaked profusely. I would never have imagined that the sight of another man eating out my wife's ass could turn me on this much.

"Is it good and wet now?" she asked. Stephen unable to answer with his face shoved into her ass. "Is it dripping wet?" She lifted it slightly and reached a hand back to feel it. "Good. Now get up and fuck me in the ass!"

"What?" I think both Stephen and I said it at once, though I hope mine was quiet enough to go unnoticed.

"I said I want you to fuck me in the ass." She had pulled herself off him and he rolled over to the end of the bed. She propped herself up on all fours and offered her dripping rectum toward him. "Fill it you fucking stud."

Stephen didn't need anymore direction, and he pushed the head of his own dripping cock against my wife's hole. She puckered at first, but as he spread his precum and spit to add more saliva, she relaxed and he slid in. "Fuck that's tight!" he cried.

I lost it then, and barley got a tissue up to catch the stream I let go. I convulsed on my chair, my head almost banging into the closed door as I watched my best friend banging my wife in the back door. She cried out, filling the room with noise that allowed me a few minor cries as I jerked off in the closet. They were cries of pleasure though, and Stephen didn't slow down. Peggy's arms couldn't support her and she collapsed to the bed, so only her ass stayed high in the air. Her unused right hand then went up to her pussy and I watched her finger herself to an orgasm.

It was the quickest I'd ever seen her cum, and she did so with an earth shattering cry. Her hips shook like an unbalanced load in the washer and Stephen grabbed her with both hands just to hold on. "Holy Shit!!!" he cried as he too burst into orgasm, unleashing his milky load into my wife's ass.

The two shook for almost a minute together, each movement from one sending the other into more convulsions which only cascaded them further into orgasm. Eventually their bodies weren't capable of more and Peggy fell completely to the bed, releasing her hold on Stephen's cock with a loud, "Shluuupp." Her legs hung off the end of the bed and Stephen tried to steady himself between them as his cock continued drip on her butt cheeks.

I was busy using my third tissue to ensure I wasn't leaving a mess behind, and watched them do the same as Peggy clenched her ass and raised it slightly to hold in Stephen's load as he worked at the last of it onto her cheeks and thighs. Once all the shudders were though her system, she slid backwards until her feet touched the floor and slowly stood up.

"Oh, my," she said as a visible stream of cum ran down the back of her leg. She quickly hobbled over to the master bath. Stephen had nowhere to drip now and slowly followed her. When they were both out of the room, I opened the closet door carefully, and carried my heavy tissues to the bedroom trash.

I paused by the new bra on the floor and picked it up. It didn't appear to have any extra padding. I looked at the size and saw it was a 34C. When we had dated she wore a 34C, but then after we got married, she switched to a 36B saying that a 34 was just too tight, and she only wore it so she could say she was a C-cup. She must have slimmed down over her ribs and sides enough now to go back to the old size. This probably meant she was going to want to buy all new underwear. If it meant new lingerie too, I would not fight it.

Voices from the bathroom caught my attention, and I left the bra where it had been tossed. I moved toward the bathroom door and was bold enough to try to look inside. I found a perfect spot so I could see the edge of the mirror which game me a complete reflection of the bathroom.

Stephen was standing over a sink, but Peggy was standing in the shower stall letting everything drip out of her. "Come over here and help me clean my ass properly," she said as she turned on the water for the shower. She let the hot water hit her in the back and run down her legs, washing off most of the cum. Stephen stepped into the shower as well, not bothering to close the glass door behind him.

Peg turned to offer him her ass, and he operated without instruction, shoving his finger up her ass, and pulling out the stubborn sperm who must have been terribly confused. Peg enjoyed the cleaning almost as much as the fucking before, bracing her hands against the tile and moaning softly. Stephen was probably done quickly, but he upped the ante to two fingers and then three. He probably would have shoved his penis in there again, but it had gone limp a while ago. He didn't need to anyway. His other hand reached under to her clit and two minutes later Peg was shaking with another orgasm.

She panted heavily for a while as her head leaned against the wall between the controls and the showerhead while the warm water landed on her back and ran between her spread ass. Stephen had removed his fingers to let her come down more smoothly this time and rinsed them off in the water. He didn't move though and appreciated the unique view of my wife's spectacular body. I enjoyed it too, and felt my cock slowly coming back to life. I was happy to see I recovered faster than Stephen, though I had a feeling his orgasm had probably been far more draining than mine had been.

Peggy eventually turned around, and the water hit her in the back of the neck, letting half of the flow go down her back while the other half streamed down her curvy front. It was the first good look I had of my wife's hair free pussy, and my cock reached full hardness. I rubbed it absent mindedly as both I and Stephen looked my wet wife up and down.

Peggy in turn was checking out Stephen, whose dick while limp was still engorged. "I think you need a little cleaning too." She pulled a bar of soap from the tray on the side of the shower and then crouched down in front of him. The water now arched over her head and hit Stephen in the navel. Peggy took the soap in one hand and his tool in the other and proceeded to clean it.

The soap acted as a lubricant, and her fingers glided over and around his shaft. She played with his balls too, soaping everything thing up good and then letting the running water down his stomach wash it off. Once it was clean, she lathered it up again, enjoying the process and smiling as the one-eyed snake slowly rose up to look its charmer in the face.

Once he was completely rinsed off the second time, Peggy put down the soap and decided to clean him off with her mouth. Now I saw that she had taken notes during the video I had made. Either that or she had watched it several times while I had been traveling. Her mouth and hand worked in perfect unison. Her wrist rotated 90 degrees in both directions, alternating angles as she slid up or down. I could only imagine that her tongue was complimenting the motion from Stephen's reaction. His one hand braced against the railing in the shower while the other dropped to her bare shoulder for support.

I tried to imagine her mouth on my cock also, hoping that she was just showing me what I could expect in the future. Her eyes went up to Stephen as she blew him, often pulling back far enough to let him see her dripping body beneath, and then would go all the way down on him, removing her hand so she could take the hard cock in her throat.

I felt another orgasm building and could tell from Stephen that I wasn't alone. I held out longer, but when I saw my wife take his load without releasing her mouth from his cock, I couldn't last any longer. I panicked as I realized the tissues were back in the closet, and moved my left hand to catch the minor spurts.

Despite his earlier orgasm, it didn't look like Stephen's spurts were minor from my wife's reaction. I watcher her swallow twice as she continued to pump up and down on him. "Aiyyy, aaiiyyyy!" he cried, moving his hand from her shoulder to her forehead to push her back. "You got me! You got me! Too sensitive!"

She smiled up at him as she backed away, allowing a drop of seamen to trail from the corner of her mouth. She left it there for a moment before reaching up a finger to wipe it into her mouth. Stephen's knees were giving way, and he slowly slid down the wet wall until he was sitting completely on the floor, the shower pelting his gasping head.

Peggy stood up, blocking the spray momentarily, but then moved to the side and reached up to angle the water into Stephen's lap. He used the water flow do drag the last of his cum out of him, and I took the opportunity to shuffle back to the closet to clean up my own mess with tissues.

I crept back a minute later and watched as my wife toweled off, and Stephen got to his feet. I stayed there a few more seconds, enjoying the new angles on Peggy as she raised each leg to dry them, and then raced back to the closet when Stephen grabbed for a towel.

He entered the main room 30 seconds later looking for his clothes. My wife followed after, but made no immediate move to get dressed. Instead she reclined on the bed and watched him put his clothes on. As she watched, she lifted one leg and idly played with herself.

1...678910...12