Love and Memories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know if I can just forget it all," David told her honestly.

"That would be too much to ask," Madison concurred, shaking her head.

"Then... what do we do?" he asked again. "I can't just turn it off, mom. Maybe a few days ago, I could have, I dunno, headed it off, but now... I have dreams about you. You're in my fantasies. When I think of sex, I think of you."

Madison had to fight to stave off the tightness she felt in her chest and the sudden need to gasp for air.

"I think you know that I feel the same about you," she replied, trying to be humorous. "You heard me, after all."

Rather than injecting humor into the situation, she felt herself drawn back into the very fresh memories of the moment when David had seemingly stepped out of her fantasy and into the shower with her. Suddenly conscious of the fact that the towel wrapped around her body covered next to nothing below her waist when she was sitting as she was, she squeezed her thighs together, feeling the renewed warmth and dampness between her legs.

"Maybe we can still help each other, even if we don't have sex," David said, pulling her back to the present.

"What?"

"You know, like we did in the shower."

It took all of Madison's restraint not to say yes on the spot.

"But... is that really any different?" she stammered, even as her body became flush and heated by the prospect.

"Maybe, maybe not," he replied. "But it's done. We have to live with it already. Shouldn't we make the best of it? We're still in this room together for almost three days. I know I'll go insane having to masturbate in the bathroom every time I get turned on. Maybe if we help each other, it won't be so difficult."

Madison could not deny that the prospect of David's touch at that very moment made the aching emptiness inside of her core feel far less intolerable. And his proposal made sense, as much as a mother and son pleasuring each other could make sense. They couldn't uncross the lines they had already crossed, and maybe if they released the tension between them before it could build too much, they could avoid the temptation to cross that final line.

"It would only be for the rest of this trip?" The words were intended as a question, but her voice betrayed her and they came out as more of a statement. "Once we're home, we go back to being mother and son only. It will be hard, but we can't do this forever. You understand?"

It was an arbitrary line to draw, given that they couldn't undo the past, but Madison felt it was still her responsibility to impose a limit.

"Yes," David replied.

She could already hear in his voice that he was letting his lust for her take over again. His eyes drifted away from hers, and she felt his gaze descending on her body, still barely concealed by the towel she had wrapped around herself after the shower. Allowing herself to steal a glance at him as well, she realized - with some surprise she had forgotten at all - that he was still completely naked. Most of the water that had clung to him when he exited the shower had air dried already, but his skin still had that smooth post-shower "glow," bringing out the lines of his muscles. Madison felt her innermost muscles ache as she looked him up and down.

"David," she said softly, feeling her body tremble in excitement. She leaned back toward the bed, propping herself up on her elbows, so that she could keep her gaze on him. "I think I could use your help right about now."

With a nervous smile, she parted her legs slightly, which was more than enough to cause her too-short towel to ride up to her hips, leaving her lower body completely bare and exposed. Just the anticipation of what might come next was enough to get her completely soaked, and she could feel her juices coating her vagina as she laid back, waiting.

David stared in awe and disbelief at the sight before him as his mother parted her thighs, exposing her bare legs and her wet, swollen sex to him. She had agreed to his proposal that they "help" each other a bit more readily than he had expected, although given their confessions of mutual desire for one another, it was not all together shocking. Still, he had expected her to avoid taking him up on the offer for maybe a day or so. Instead, she was baring herself to him, inviting him to get her off right then and there.

It was, of course, an offer he could not refuse. His cock was already hard at the sight of her laid out in front of him, and he eagerly climbed up onto the bed beside her, running one hand up her smooth thigh toward the center of her legs. He could feel her thighs shaking as she spread them further, making way for his hand as it slid further and further up her leg, toward the wet heat that awaited him.

She gasped softly as his fingertips traced the flesh high up on her inner thigh, occasionally grazing her engorged pussy lips. She was still propped up on her elbows, watching him, although her upper body, still wrapped loosely in her towel, obscured some of her view of what his hand was doing. As a result, every touch was a surprise, sending tingles of excitement through her body. Flicking her gaze upward momentarily to look at David's face, she saw that her son was completely focused on his hand between her legs, watching intently as he moved his fingers up and down along her smooth skin. Aside from the occasional brush against her labia, he seemed content just to explore the tops of her legs, which both aroused and frustrated Madison at the same time.

"David, please touch me," she pleaded, parting her thighs even wider and tipping her hips in an effort to bring her womanhood closer to his fingertips. "Touch my... my pussy."

For the first time since she had "offered" herself to him, David looked up at his mother's face, seeing again the same lust and need he had seen when he joined her in the shower. Keeping his one hand between her open legs, he brought himself down next to her, supporting his weight on one elbow.

"I don''t want to rush," he told her. "Every time we've cum together, we were so eager, it always ended too fast."

The thought of going slow hadn't even occurred to Madison until that moment. For some reason, she'd just assumed that "helping" one another would be frantic and quick, a race to climax so that they could return to normalcy until the next time the need became too great. The thought of a prolonged, teasing session aroused her, but also caused a sense of unease to settle over her. Something about the idea felt too intimate, something to be shared only with a lover.

"David, I don't ..."

"Mom, please," he pleaded, cutting off her protest. As he did, he slid his middle finger up from her thigh to the slit of her outer labia, drawing the tip up along the fleshy line that was now slick with a thick layer of her juices.

She moaned loudly, the sudden pleasure of the direct stimulation to her pussy lips overwhelming her and causing her to drop her head back with her eyes closed. He slid his fingertip up and down the length of her wet slit several times more, but purposely avoided sliding over her clitoris each time.

At first, Madison was content just to enjoy the feeling of his touch against her sex, but soon she felt herself wanting, needing more. She wriggled her hips and thrust her pelvis forward, trying to position herself so that David's finger would graze her clit, or so that he would slip deeper into the cleft of her pussy, but to no avail. David, it seemed, was determined to take it slow.

Despite the pleasure, Madison felt the uneasiness sneaking through again. While she had given in to the idea of mother and son bringing one another to orgasm for the sake of releasing their tremendous sexual tension, what David was pursuing felt too much like a prelude to lovemaking.

"David," she said, her voice shaking and far less firm than she wanted it to be. "You said... we agreed to help each other."

"Isn't that what we're doing?" he asked teasingly, his fingertip continuing it's feather-light movement up and down her outer lips.

"This... no... you... you're fucking teasing me," she hissed.

"I'll make you cum, Mom, I promise."

"David, no... stop." She forced herself to reach one hand between her legs, grasping him by the wrist and halting his movement.

She lifted her gaze back up to look at him and saw the puzzled look on his face.

"What's wrong, Mom?"

"I... we... it's hard to explain."

"Do you not want to do this?"

"No, baby, I do!" she answered quickly. "I just... it can't feel like this. Like you're... making love to me, but without the sex. Do you understand? This has to be about getting off, and that's it."

"So you don't want to go slow," he deduced. "Is that what makes it feel like we're making love?"

"I guess," she sighed. "Maybe. I don't know. I don't want you to rush or be too rough, but it worries me when it feels too... emotional."

"I think I get it," he told her.

"Good," she said with a smile. "Because I still really could use your help. You have me so worked up."

His lips curved in a smile to mirror hers and she guided his fingers back to her sex, lying back on the bed as she did so. Covering his hand with hers, she pressed his middle finger into the slick embrace of her pussy lips, guiding him to her amply lubricated entrance.

"Like this," she cooed, pressing his fingertip against the muscular ring like a toy. "I need you inside me."

Without waiting for further guidance from his mother, David pressed his middle finger into her pussy, feeling her tight entrance give way and then close around his digit.

"Jesus, Mom, you're tight. And soaking wet."

She replied only with a wordless moan, enjoying the sensation of his finger sliding into her until it reached the last knuckle. Her hips rose to meet his hand, until his wrist was pressed against her mound with his finger buried inside of her. She moaned even more loudly as he began to fuck her in and out with his finger, the tip grazing her G-spot with each thrust and withdrawal.

As his mother writhed in pleasure on the bed, David reached up with his free hand to loosen the towel she had wrapped around herself, letting the towel fall open to reveal her breasts to his view. He moved closer to her body so that he could cup one of her mounds in his hand, recalling waking up with her soft flesh in his palm a few days earlier. He kneaded and massaged her breast with his entire palm, stopping occasionally to squeeze and pinch her nipple between his fingers.

Madison looked up at him in surprise when she felt his touch on her suddenly exposed body, but made no effort to stop him. Instead, she groped between his legs with one hand, finding his engorged shaft and curling her fingers around it. Her small hands could barely encircle his girth as she began to stroke him. The look on his face morphed with pleasure and his own efforts to please her intensified. She smiled, pleased at his reaction, before allowing her own face to contort in enjoyment as his finger plunged in and out of her.

The room filled with moans, heavy breathing, and the sound of her wet pussy squishing and slurping obscenely as mother and son masturbated one another. Madison stared fixedly at the swollen, straining cock in her hands, marveling at how engorged David was and the way round beads of pre-cum formed at the tip before spreading over his hard mushroom cap in a sleek, glistening layer of wetness. She wanted so badly to encircle it with her lips, to taste him on her tongue as she swallowed his cock, but she knew that would only lead to more. She was quietly thankful that David seemed to make no effort to back out on their "no sex" agreement; his fingering had gotten her so aroused, it was already taking every ounce of restraint she had not to escalate things further.

David groaned with pleasure at the way his mother touched him, her delicate fingers wrapped tightly around his shaft and stroking furiously. His cock ached slightly from the force of his earlier orgasm in the shower, but the excitement of the situation overshadowed any discomfort, and despite having found release not long ago, he could feel another heavy load building inside of him. He focused his own attention on Madison's pussy, hot and wet with copious amounts of her natural fluids. It was old news to him that women became wet and self-lubricated when aroused, but his mother's obvious sexual need was greater than he had ever experienced with any girlfriend or lover. Her pussy lips were puffy and engorged, swelling open like a flower in full bloom. Her hot tunnel was seemingly overflowing with her juices, each thrust of his finger causing rivulets of her nectar to spill out of her, smearing into a slick, wet mess on his hand and her thighs.

"You're so wet, Mom," he said, his voice a husky growl.

"Yes, baby," Madison gasped. She didn't have to look between her legs to feel the fluids running out of her body. She couldn't remember the last time she'd been so wet for anyone.

"I want to taste it..."

Madison cried out as the sensation of David's finger inside of her was suddenly replaced with emptiness, and she looked up to find him licking and sucking her juices from his hand, one finger at a time. He took a particularly long time to savor his middle finger, which had been buried deep inside of her and was covered in a thick, glistening sheen of her wetness. The sight of her son licking himself clean of her pussy juices caused a pleasurable spasm of her inner muscles, and she instinctively reached between her legs with her free hand, touching herself in just the right ways to keep the contractions going.

"You taste so fucking good, Mom. So sweet... I can't get enough."

While David licked Madison's nectar from his fingers, she substituted her own hand for his between her legs, fingering and rubbing herself, keeping herself in a state of continued arousal until her son could resume with his "assistance." Soon, she felt his fingers mingling with hers, both their hands playing at her wet, swollen pussy lips. She moved her hand to make way for his fingers, letting out another loud, aroused moan as he pressed back into her waiting pussy. She raised her hand and looked at it, glistening with her own wetness, and was about to bring her fingers to her lips when she thought better of it.

Instead, she encircled the head of David's cock with her wet fingers, coating the tip with a slick mixture of her juices and his pre-cum. He reacted immediately to the new sensation, his cock twitching in her hand while he groaned noisily and increased the pace of his finger-fucking.

"Oh god, yes, don't stop!" Madison gasped.

"I won't if you won't," David panted, thrusting his hips slightly to meet her stroking of his cock. "I want you to cum."

"Me too. Just keep going... oh fuck, just keep going."

She watched his finger plunging in and out of her pussy for a few more moments until, satisfied that he wouldn't stop, she let her head fall back onto the bed, closing her eyes and savoring the sweet sensations while she continued to jerk and stroke his cock. She could feel him growing thicker and harder with each stroke, throbbing in her hand. She could feel herself reacting to him as well, her muscles tightening down on his lone finger and new waves of her fluids flooding her already-soaked tunnel, coating her - and David's fingers - with that thicker wetness that seemed to only come after she had already had one orgasm. Her body was on fire, nipples hard and aching, everything waiting for that little push.

"Mmmmmm baby, I'm so close," she whimpered, writhing atop the sheets. "Please... I need it."

"Tell me... tell me what you need, Mom," David groaned. "I'm going to cum soon, tell me what you need to cum."

"Another finger," she cooed. "Give me another finger.... AHHH!"

Madison screamed out in pleasure as he complied, sliding another finger inside of her. She was so tight, having had nothing but her fingers and her toy for so long, that even two fingers made her feel stretched to the limit. Having taken Joe's cock for a few delightful moments earlier in the week didn't seem to affect her tightness.

"Ohyesthatsit," she said through clenched teeth, the words running together. "Thatsitthatsitthatsit!"

Her entire body started to shake as she felt the last barriers starting to break. David's two fingers continued to pump in and out, in and out, driving her to the edge and right over.

Madison screamed in ecstasy. Undoubtedly the people in the other staterooms would hear, but she was beyond caring. She gasped for breath and screamed again as her orgasm continued. Her body was beyond her control, and she clenched her son's cock tightly in her hands as she thrashed, caught up in the throes of her orgasm. Somewhere in the middle of it all, amidst the haze that her climax had cast over her mind, she heard David's voice join hers.

"Ahhhh! Mom! Ahhhhhh!" he yelled out.

Madison forced her eyes open and look up just in time to see the first thick stream of cum spurting from the tip of his cock. The hot fluid spattered on her neck and collarbone, adding to the symphony of sensations already ripping through her body. The next spurt splashed hot cum across her breast, and the heat of his seed coating her hard nipple set off what she could only describe as an orgasmic aftershock, sending a miniature wave of pleasure through her still-recovering body. His dick continued to twitch and spasm in her hand, squirting thick, creamy ropes of cum onto her until he was drained and her chest was dotted with sticky white globs of his semen.

Madison felt the weight of David's body fall onto hers as he collapsed in exhaustion. In her post-orgasmic bliss, the pressure was somehow comforting, making her feel safe. She instinctively wrapped her arms around him, holding him tight, feeling the heat trapped between their bodies.

David could feel his cum squishing between his mother's breasts and his chest, spreading into a gooey film on their skin. He didn't care, and even if he did, he was too exhausted to do anything about it. Almost without thinking, he brought his lips to Madison's and initiated a wet, sloppy kiss. Her mouth fell open with no resistance and their tongues twisted and tumbled together. The kiss was messy and wet with saliva, but without the urgency or rush of their earlier kiss in the shower.

Madison sighed and pressed herself into David's kiss. Despite the more relaxed pace, it was hot and sensual, and she couldn't help but let it deepen, exploring his mouth with her tongue as he did the same to her. It felt good... right.

Too right, she realized. And her body was beginning to respond to how right it felt, her arousal growing once more despite the climactic release she had just experienced.

"Mmmmmph, baby, stop," she sighed, interrupting their kiss. "I... I... can't. If we don't stop now I won't be able to help myself."

David was disappointed that the kiss broke, but respected his mother's wishes and pulled back.

"I can make you cum again," he offered with a smile. His cock was sore and aching from the intensity of two orgasms in such a short period of time, but he was more than happy to pleasure his mother once more if she so desired.

"Mmmm, no, that's not it," Madison replied, sliding herself out from underneath David's body and sitting up on the bed, pulling her knees in toward her chest. "I just... we need to make sure we respect the line. We're not lovers. Just two people who have urges every once in awhile."

"So no kissing either?"

"I think that's best," she said after some thought. "God knows I love the way we kiss. I love it a little too much. That's why we can't. This isn't about feelings. It's just about getting off."

He nodded, and the two of them sat in silence on the bed. She could feel his eyes on her body, taking in her nudity with particular interest in her breasts and pussy. As a mother, the intensity of his gaze frightened her, but as David's new... whatever-they-were, it made her feel sexy and desirable, and she realized she was already anticipating their next "session."

1...7891011...13