Love and Memories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AgntSmth
AgntSmth
417 Followers

"What were you planning to do today?"

"I dunno," David said, stepping out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist, a few stray rivulets of water trickling down his neck from his face. "I was thinking of just going around with you, maybe go to the beach again. Why?"

Madison hesitated, and the concern on her face must have been evident to David.

"Mom, it's nothing like that," he said reassuringly. "Just mother/son time. You know, the reason we're on this trip in the first place?"

David wasn't sure if it really was "nothing like that," but it seemed to assuage his mother's concerns.

"I guess it would be kind of silly to avoid each other the rest of the trip just because we're both adults with adult, um, needs, right?" Madison said sheepishly. "Okay, well, let me get into my bathing suit and get some stuff together, and we can head down. I guess maybe I should hop in the shower before that, too."

She could feel David's eyes suddenly on her again, and immediately regretted mentioning getting into the shower. Shower sex was one of her pleasures; it seemed perhaps David had inherited the same desires. She opened her mouth to scold her son, but thought better of it. David was still an eighteen year old boy, but he was also a dutiful son. Madison knew he would keep his word about not letting what they had done that morning get out of hand. It would just take him awhile to get it all out of his system.

After her shower, Madison stepped into her chosen bikini for the day, then topped it with a light blue tank top and a wrap around her waist. When she walked back into the main room, David was reclining on the couch in his board shorts and a sleeveless tee, surfing through channels on the TV.

"Ready to go sweetie?"

David smiled up at her, a charming smile that made her swoon a little bit inside.

"You bet. Where to first?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After spending the morning exploring local shops and seeing the sights, Madison and David followed the crowds down to the sparkling white sands and clear blue waters of a local beach, laying out their beach towels on an open spot not too far from the surf. David sat down on his towel and pulled his shirt over his head, getting his shirt off just in time to see his mother standing in front of him with her back turned, releasing her wrap from around her waist. He felt his breath catch in his chest as he saw the bikini bottoms that clung tightly to Madison's firm ass: purple and white striped bikini bottoms. As he watched his mother pull her tank top up and over her head, wiggling her hips slightly as she worked the tight shirt over the swell of her breasts, David first wondered if it was just a coincidence that his mother also owned a purple and white striped bikini, but then quickly began pondering how he could have failed to recognize the woman he'd seen the first day on board the ship as his own mother.

It took him awhile to realize that his mother was trying to say something to him.

"David... David?" Madison repeated his name, before kneeling in front of him and leaning in to speak softly to him. "I know you're young and your hormones are raging, but sweetie, you can't stare at me in public like this. It's... I'm flattered, but it also makes me uncomfortable, and it's not... it's just..."

"Mom, it's okay," David replied. "I didn't mean to stare, I just... zoned out. I'm sorry, it won't happen again."

"I believe you, sweetie, I just... I don't want what happened this morning to make things crazy between us. I don't know what I would do if that happened, you understand? You're my entire world."

"I know, Mom, I don't want things to be weird with us either. I just slipped, that's all."

Madison knew her son was genuine, but she couldn't shake the feeling that she could feel his gaze on her body as the afternoon progressed. She could feel other men on the beach sneaking glimpses at her when they passed by, too, but somehow what she felt from David seemed different. It lingered, and it seemed to cut right through her. She felt as if her son could peer into her, and feared that he could see the fire smoldering inside of her every time she thought of him or looked at him. Hoping to escape his piercing gaze for a little while, Madison got to her feet and headed to the water.

"Hey, Mom, are you going to take a swim?" David asked, getting to his feet. "I'll come with you. I think I'm starting to burn out here."

Madison couldn't say no; it was, after all, a public beach. As mother and son plunged into the crystal waters, though, she felt her worries and concerns washing away, and soon both of them were laughing, splashing, and generally having a good time swimming. As the afternoon progressed, the tide started to come in higher, and the rolling waves grew slightly stronger.

"Hey Mom, I think it's almost time to go!" David called out to Madison, taking note of the sun's position on the horizon. "The ship leaves port pretty soon, right?"

"I'll be right there, honey," Madison replied, swimming toward her son.

Once she was within a few feet of David, both of them made their way toward shore, switching from swimming to standing once the water was at mid-chest height. Before they were clear of the sea, however, a particularly strong wave took both of them by surprise, staggering David and completely knocking Madison off her balance. She tumbled into her son, who dropped to his knees. Even though they were close to shore, Madison instinctively clung to her son's stronger, taller form, throwing her arms around his neck and hooking one leg around his waist as the water swirled around them, and then receded.

"Whoa, that was pretty crazy!" David laughed, as Madison blew water from her lips, her long blonde hair spilling across her face and obstructing her view.

But Madison didn't need her eyes to feel her son's strong arms cradling her, or the muscles of his chest, firmly flexed as his body brushed against her ample breasts, which were mashed tightly between their bodies. And then her son's fingers were sweeping the hair from her face, and her gaze was met by David's piercing blue eyes. His fingertips lingered on her cheeks, tucking stray strands of hair behind her ear. Madison felt her breath quicken and her legs start to tremble slightly as the unwelcome rush of excitement she had struggled to hold at bay rushed through her, racing down her spine and creating a surge of warmth deep inside of her. Her fingers curled into the hair at the base of her son's neck and she wrapped a second leg around his waist, lifting herself onto him. She felt his hands slide underneath her thighs to pull her to him, then shift to cup her buttocks. And then she felt the unmistakably hot hardness of his erection brushing against the cleft of her ass.

"David," she whispered, voice trembling.

She took his face in her shaking hands, her mouth dry with a mixture of nervousness and excitement as she leaned toward him.

"I..I... I can't!" she stammered, pulling her lips away from his at the last moment. "We can't. This... this is..."

"Mom... it's okay..."

"No, it's not okay!" she cried, exasperated by her own conflicted feelings. "I'm your mother. You're my son. This... David, please, let me go. Let me go!"

She hurriedly pushed away from him and waded the rest of the way to the beach, gathering her belongings in a near-breakdown and rushing back toward the ship, not waiting for David to catch up. She hurried up the boarding ramp and impatiently waited for the ship's security to clear her, hoping that David would not manage to catch up with her as she queued in line with the other returning passengers. After what seemed like an eternity the security officer waved her through and she started in the direction of their stateroom, then stopped. She knew David would head back to the room once he was on board, and Madison didn't trust herself to be cooped up in the small enclosed space with her son at that moment. And even if she did manage to restrain herself from acting on her forbidden desires, she wasn't sure if she could fathom the awkwardness of sitting in silence, trying to make small talk as if nothing had happened. Tying her wrap back around her waist so as not to be too scantily clad, Madison headed in the direction of the promenade.

When he arrived back on board the ship, David was surprised and disappointed to find that his mother was not in their stateroom. She had left in such a hurry that she should have made it back to the room a good five or ten minutes ahead of him, but the room was immaculately made up, showing no sign that anyone had been inside after the service staff. David briefly considered disembarking the ship again to search for Madison on shore, but shortly after the thought crossed his mind, he remembered catching a glimpse of her - more specifically, her distinctly patterned purple-and-white striped bikini bottom - far ahead of him in the security line on the way back in. Clearly his mother had returned to the ship, so David knew at least that she was not in danger of being left behind in a foreign country. That knowledge was reassuring to him as he felt the gentle tug of the luxury liner setting into motion, pushing away from port and into the open seas once again. Surmising that his mother simply didn't wish to be in his company at that moment, David glumly undressed and hopped into the shower to rinse the salt and sand from his body.

David waited in the stateroom for his mother to return until hunger got the better of him, forcing him to change out of his beach attire and head to the dining room in search of food. He scanned the crowd while there, hoping to catch a glimpse of his mother somewhere, but without much luck. He was beginning to get worried, but Madison had seemed extremely upset earlier in the day, so he didn't want to sound a false alarm if it turned out that his mother was just off on her own somewhere, blowing off steam.

The stateroom was still empty when he got back from dinner, showing no sign that his mother had returned. To reassure himself, David started running through possible places where his mother could be. She could be at a bar, mellowing out over a couple of drinks. She could be in one of the clubs, making new friends and dancing. She could be with a man, relieving the sexual tension that had clearly built up in both of them that afternoon at the beach. The last thought caused a streak of jealousy to run through David's mind. In his mind's eye he could see it: a man pulling his mother's striped bikini bottoms down the sensuous curvature of her ass cheeks and peeling them down her thighs before bending her forward, spreading her thighs, exposing her waiting vulva.

Shaking off the thought, David looked for ways to busy himself. He waited up for his mother as long as he could, hopping from channel to channel on the television, checking his email, even doing a little bit of reading. Eventually, he felt his eyes grow heavy. Resigned to the fact that his mother wouldn't be returning for the night, David turned in.

To David's surprise when he awoke the next morning, Madison was not only back in their stateroom, but already up and about.

"Hey, when did you get back?" he asked sleepily.

"Late," his mother replied, looking over her shoulder as she rummaged through her luggage. "I had a few too many margaritas and dozed off on a lounge chair near the pool. One of the ship's crew had to wake me up and send me home after pool hours ended."

"Geez, mom, I was worried. I would've gone looking for you, but I didn't think you would want to see me."

"Oh, David, I'm so sorry," she told him genuinely. "I just needed some time to myself. I didn't mean to be gone for so long, or to make you worry."

"I'm sorry too," David said. "For yesterday."

"It's okay, sweetie," Madison reassured her son. "I shouldn't have gotten so worked up over it. It is what it is, you know? We're on vacation. I just want to relax and enjoy ourselves, without getting all worried about who's doing what wrong."

"Wait, does that mean..." David started, confused.

"It means it is what it is," Madison said with a smirk. "Now if you'll excuse me, I'd like to hop in the shower and get into some fresh clothes. We're at sea today, so I plan to have a nice, leisurely day."

A nice, leisurely day was exactly what Madison had. Although it seemed David was pondering the meaning of her words the whole day, Madison thought nothing of it. She enjoyed a relaxing massage and treatment at the on-board spa, where she also got a recommendation for a beach spot off the beaten path at their next and final destination, which her masseuse promised was well worth the effort of getting to. Following a short lunch with David, Madison rounded out her day with a little cardio at the fitness center and some time on the topless deck to even out her tan.

By the time she returned to the stateroom in the late afternoon, Madison felt wholly satisfied by her day, with one notable exception. As she stripped out of her clothes to rinse off in the shower before dinner, she was revisited by the hungry, aching desire deep in her core - the one that reminded her that, past the halfway point of the trip, she still had not enjoyed the satisfaction of having an orgasm with a cock buried inside of her. With the constant sexual tension between her and David, the need felt particularly difficult to ignore. She knew that it was in part due to a lack of effort on her part. She had no doubt that she could easily find a man to tempt into a one-time hookup, just to enjoy the feel of flesh on flesh for a little while, but something inside her was preventing her from taking that route.

Maybe I'm just not the irresponsible little girl I used to be,Madison thought to herself, as she looked at her naked body in the mirror.But if this deprivation is the price of responsibility....

Madison knew her son would be back soon to meet her for dinner, but she decided to take a chance and brought her vibrator out of its hiding place. The design was waterproof, so she stepped into the small shower with her toy in hand.

"Mmmmm," Madison sighed, rolling the smooth, metal surface of her toy over her neck and shoulders, rolling her head from side to side as the metal and water mingled on her skin.

She drew the tip of her vibrator across her collarbone, then slid the metallic phallus into her cleavage, sliding it up and down slowly between her ample breasts before dragging it down over her flat stomach. She felt her arousal start to build as she traced the tip over her mound, and finally she let the toy slip between her legs, stroking the full length of the metallic shaft along the slit of her pussy lips.

"Ahhhhh.... mmmmm," she hummed, switching on the toy's vibration and dialing it down to the lowest setting, feeling the steady buzz against her sex.

Madison moved her hips to and fro, feeling the hunger inside of her awakening into a lustful need. She closed her eyes and imagined that it was not a sex toy gliding along her slit, but a hard, swollen flesh-and-blood cock.

"Yes, baby," she sighed, speaking to her fantasy lover. "Oh god, I need you inside me."

As she envisioned her lover's cock spreading her pussy lips, she pressed the sleek tip of her vibrator into her outer folds, feeling the vibrations humming against her entrance. The bullet shape of the tip always required a bit more imagination on her part, and as she slipped the slender end inside of her pussy, she tried to imagine the feeling of being stretched open by a thick cockhead.

"Unnnngghhh," she grunted, between tight, quick breaths. "Yes, all the way... give it to me all the way."

With steady pressure she slid the long, silver vibe deep into her hungry pussy, feeling her hot, slick juices squish out around the contours of the toy before being swept away by the shower. She clenched the vibrator tightly with her internal muscles, letting the steady vibration radiate through her core. Gradually she dialed up the vibration setting, her breath coming in shallow gasps, feeling her pleasure grow with each increase.

"Ohhhh, baby, I need this," she cooed to her fantasy lover.

Making sure that her toy was held tightly by her vaginal muscles, Madison moved both her hands to her breasts, tugging and kneading at her ample mounds and imagining the strong, firm hands of her fantasy man in their place. She pulled and pinched her nipples, fantasizing of nips from his teeth and the warm, wet lashing of his tongue. She continued until the pleasure from the constant vibration between her legs was too great to ignore, and she dropped one hand between her soft thighs to slide her toy out of her to nearly its full length before thrusting it back inside again.

"Ohhhhh!" she cried, spreading her legs wider, as the shower stall would allow, and repeating the motion. "Ohhhhhh fuckkkk!"

Her knees began to buckle as she thrust the toy in and out of her again, and she braced her free hand against the wall of the shower to support herself. In her mind's eye she could see her lover's cock sliding in and out of her, his delightfully thick flesh impaling her time and time again. She felt the familiar tingles building inside of her, radiating through her vaginal walls and outward into her tummy.

"Oh god, don't stop baby, I need to cum," she moaned. "Oh yes... yes... fuck.... fuck me... yes!"

Madison's pace increased until she was pumping her vibrator rapidly in and out of herself, fantasizing about the hard, furious fucking that would bring her over the edge. Between the buzzing of the toy, the loud spattering of the shower, and her own moans, she didn't hear the electronic lock on the stateroom door whirring and cycling.

The first thing David heard when he returned to the room was the sound of the shower running. After spending most of his day poolside, he had planned to shower off before dinner, but it appeared he would have to wait his turn. He tossed his shirt onto the top of the dresser and began to search for a fresh set of clothes for dinner, but he didn't get far before he realized there were other sounds coming from the bathroom on top of the sound of the shower.

Madison was close, oh so close. Her wrist was starting to tire from fucking herself with her toy so relentlessly, but she could feel the elusive orgasm, like an explosion inside of her waiting to happen. All she needed to do was set it off... and every thrust felt like it could be the one. Physically, the toy was doing its work. She just needed her mind to free herself and she would be there. With her hand still continuing to thrust her toy in and out, she closed her eyes once more and retreated into her world of fantasy.

"I'm so close, baby," she moaned. "Don't stop fucking me. Don't ever stop."

This time her fantasy lover answered, his voice a deep, husky whisper in her ear as he kissed her neck and nibbled her earlobe.

"I won't. Cum for me. Let me feel your pussy cumming on my cock. It's so hard, all for you. Cum on my cock."

"Yes, yes, I want to cum for you so bad!" she cried, gyrating and thrusting her hips, a hint of frustration slipping into her voice. In her fantasy, she reached for her lover, running her hands up his muscular body and over his broad shoulders, cupping his cheeks before meshing her fingers into his hair.

She looked up at him. She wanted - needed - to see his face gazing back at her. Somehow she knew that was what she needed at that moment. She gasped in a mix of pleasure and surprise when she looked at her fantasy lover, who had until that moment been faceless in her mind, and saw the loving eyes of her son looking back at her.

"David...," she moaned, feeling the tingles spreading out over her breasts and neck, as her entire body began to be overtaken. "Oh fuck, oh fuck!"

AgntSmth
AgntSmth
417 Followers
1...56789...13