Love and Memories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amidst the fog of arousal that had settled over her, she heard the soft electronic whirring of the locking mechanism on the door, followed by a triumphant declaration from David.

"Yes!"

Before she could separate from him, she felt him push her backward as the door swung open, and just as quickly it swung shut behind them. Then it was her turn to be pulled forward, as David slumped back against the closed door and leaned his face down to hers, mashing their open mouths together in a heated kiss. Now safe in the confines of their room, his hands immediately moved to her breasts, massaging them with a forceful urgency that mirrored her own, causing her to moan loudly into his open mouth. Both her hands dove downward to his waistband, eagerly tearing open the velcro fastener and letting his shorts fall to his ankles. His engorged cock immediately sprung forward, the swollen tip slapping against her belly and streaking a trail of pre-cum onto her skin. She felt one of his hands release her left breast and slide down the side of her body, searching for a spot in her swimsuit to slide under and in between her legs. Helping him along, she reached behind her neck and quickly untied the knot holding her suit up, feeling the entire garment slightly loosen its cling to her body. His fingers found their way into the bottom portion of the suit, quickly tugging the fabric at the crotch off to the side, exposing her swollen, soaked pussy to the cool air of the room.

"OH!" she gasped, her hips jerking involuntarily as his fingertips parted her outer lips.

There was no careful teasing this time as he quickly plunged one finger into her, causing a large amount of her wetness to spill out of her and onto his hand.

"Jesus, it's like a waterfall," he said, his voice hinting of awe and admiration.

"I'm so wet for you," she panted, parting her thighs to give him better access.

"I want to fuck," he said huskily. "Please."

"Oh baby," she moaned. It was such an enticing proposition. If she could just feel him inside her... "Baby, we can't."

She kissed him fiercely, as if to apologize for the pleasure she knew she was denying them both. They both knew that her reasons were good, but in the heat of the moment, that mattered very little.

"You can't kiss me like that and tell me we can't," David insisted, continuing to fuck her pussy with one finger. "You're so ready for it, Mom."

Madison gasped and whimpered as his finger hit a particularly sensitive spot, causing her knees to buckle. She looked down at his stiff cock, a new glistening bead of pre-cum collecting at the tip even as she rubbed the previous one over the mushroom head.

He was ready for her, too, she realized, and the thought only made her want it even more.

"Get this swimsuit off of me," she whispered, before kissing his lips again. "I want to be naked with you."

Her heart pounded furiously in her chest as he carefully peeled her swimsuit from her body, covering her with kisses, nibbles, and licks as he worked his way from top to bottom. She tried to use the time he spent undressing her to decide how to handle their dilemma, but wearing only a bathing suit, she didn't have much time. By the time David kissed his way back up her tummy and over her breasts, so that the two of them were standing fully nude before one another, she had managed to come up with a plan.

David felt his breath catch in anticipation when his mother pressed him back against the door before turning around and bending forward at the waist, her shapely and sexy ass bobbing obscenely before him. He felt his head start to spin, abuzz with excitement, as she reached backward between her legs and grabbed his cock, gently palming the sensitive tip as she tugged him toward her parted thighs.

"Mom, I need a condom," he realized aloud, as his throbbing tip drew near her glistening labia.

"No, not for this," she replied, to his confusion. Then her voice turned serious as she looked over her shoulder at him and gave him her most authoritative look - or at least, the most authoritative look she could muster, bent over with her legs spread. "Do NOT put it inside me, understood?"

David was confused, but nodded. If she didn't plan to take him inside, then what...

Both of them moaned happily as Madison began to carry out her plan. She pressed the bulging tip of his cock into the cleft of her pussy lips, letting the tip slide along the length of her wet gash before positioning herself so that her pussy was splayed open along the length of his hard shaft. Then she began to thrust her hips to and fro, gliding her pussy up and down his length on a thick, slippery layer of her juices. She clenched her thighs together, increasing the contact between them.

"Mmmmmm, oh yes, this feels so good," she moaned, looking back and up at him, her mouth gaping open as she gasped for breath. "Is it good for you baby? Does it feel good?"

David knew that the wet heat sliding up and down his cock was nothing compared to what lay within the tight entrance of his mother's pussy, but he would have been lying to say that Madison's compromise did not feel good. Her juices had trickled out of her pussy and spread over the creamy, smooth skin of her inner thighs, which now enclosed his erect cock.

"Ah, god, this is good Mom," he gasped in reply, grabbing her hips in his hands and thrusting in rhythm with her movements.

They continued to move in unison, gliding the length of his shaft back and forth against her hungry, wet vagina. She ground herself down against his hardness, enjoying the pressure of his erection against her throbbing clitoris. Every so often a particularly enthusiastic thrust would cause the tip of his cock to plunge into the cleft of her pussy lips and bump against her tight entrance, eliciting moans and gasps of surprise and delight from both of them. The knowledge that he was on the cusp of penetrating her and completing their taboo coupling should have terrified them both, but in their aroused state it only served to excite them more.

"I... I... I'm going to cum soon," she heard him groan from behind her.

She was close, too, but uncertain if she could get there in time. But she didn't want to hold him back, not after all the teasing and anticipation he had been subjected to on the beach and their return ride to the ship. Instead, she took matters into her own hands, cupping her dangling breasts in her palms and attacking her nipples with her fingertips, desperately seeking out the extra stimulation in hopes of accelerating her climax. David must have sensed her dilemma, for she felt his strong arms wrap around her torso, pulling her to a standing position so that his hands could join hers on her breasts. Moaning with approval, she pushed her ass back against him, his cock protruding from between her thighs with each thrust. She felt his hot breath on her earlobe as he panted and gasped excitedly.

"Oh yeah, mom, fuck.... ah... ah.... your pussy lips feel so good on my cock... ah... ah..."

His voice was thick with lust, and it excited her even more to know that the lust was for her. She felt one of his hands drop between her legs, finding her clit. She smiled and gave a loud, approving cry. He knew just what she needed.

Everything started to build rapidly once he began rubbing her sensitive clit with his fingertips, and soon she was writhing against his lap, his cock wedged firmly against her pussy lips and growing ever thicker, heralding his impending orgasm. She reached one hand between her legs to join his, circling her fingers around his cockhead and the exposed portion of his shaft, jacking him off furiously.

"Cum for me!" she cried out, amidst gasps and moans. "Give me your cum baby. I'm going to... I'm gonna... oh.... fuck!"

Madison screamed wordlessly as her climax struck, reducing her body to a quivering mass in her son's arms. She heard him yell out loudly moments later, and his hot, sticky seed began to erupt from his cock, spilling all over her fingers and splattering onto the carpet below. Their naked bodies bucked and slapped against one another in throes of ecstasy, and their hands clutched at each other with wanton abandon. When it all finally ended they slid down together onto the floor, her body nestled against his chest and between his legs as they recovered.

"That was... wow, Mom," David panted.

Madison's back was to him as he held her in his arms, but she could hear his smile when he spoke.

"I was hoping you'd like it."

"It was pretty clever. And really fucking sexy."

"I know it's not quite the real thing," she said. "But maybe it's enough to satiate us."

"I'm spent for now, that's for sure."

"That's quite a mess you made," she said, motioning her head toward the thick dollops of semen that were slowly soaking into the carpeted floor.

"Hey, you're the one who made me cum," he protested playfully. "I think you made the mess."

"Well if I made that, then you're responsible for this," she said as she guided his hand to the ample residual wetness between her thighs. She purred as his fingers lazily stroked her pussy lips. "Mmmmm... that still feels so good. God, your touch is amazing."

They sat there for several minutes more, the only sound that of Madison occasionally moaning and sighing as David touched her.

"Mom?" he asked, continuing to enjoy their afterglow.

"Mmmm, yes baby?"

"Can I still kiss you? Until the cruise ends?"

She craned her neck to look at him, her face serious for a few moments before softening into a loving smile.

"Kiss me, David."

She twisted her body so that she was facing him and captured her mouth with his, and together their naked bodies slid onto the floor in a tangle of arms and legs.

*************************

Mother and son slept in the same bed that night, and to her surprise when she opened her eyes the next day, Madison saw that it was nearly noon, according to the bedside clock. David's arms were wrapped comfortingly around her as he spooned her from behind, their still-naked bodies radiating with warmth.

"Mmmmm," she sighed, enjoying the pressure of his body on hers and his arms clutched against the soft flesh of her tits.

"How did you sleep?" he murmured from behind her, his lips moving against the nape of her neck.

"Best sleep I've had in ages," she replied, snuggling her body into his. "We should've been doing this from the first night we got on board."

"At least we're doing it now. Though maybe we should get something to eat. We missed dinner last night. And breakfast today."

Madison had to admit that her stomach did feel empty. But with the cruise due to end in just one more day, she wanted to savor their special arrangement for as long as possible.

"Just a few more minutes," she sighed. "And then after we eat we come right back to bed."

"Geez, Mom, you're starting to sound like me," he teased, giving her body a quick fondle as he kissed her shoulder. "I like it."

****************************

True to plan, they spent most of the day locked up in their stateroom after lunch. It was far less sexually charged than the previous evening had been, and to both their surprise, neither of them came even once. A growing emotional attachment had sprung up in place of the sexual tension, and while Madison feared for how it would affect them when they were forced to return to their real lives, it filled such a gap in her heart that she gave up on protesting it. David, too, had concerns about his newfound affection for his mother, but she seemed to be enjoying it so that he simply resolved to just let her enjoy the remainder of the cruise.

As a closing event, a more formal dinner was scheduled for that evening. David and Madison had debated not bothering to leave their room to attend the event, but they decided that it would be fun to get out and mingle one more time with the other passengers. Moreover, David suspected that his mother wanted to seize one last opportunity to get dolled up.

When she finally finished getting ready in the bathroom, his suspicions were confirmed. She emerged from the bathroom wearing a halter-style red dress with a deeply plunging neckline, the V-shaped cut ending just above her navel. The gaping opening exposed enough of her breasts that he concluded she must have been using some sort of concealer to prevent her nipples from showing through the fabric, as she clearly was not wearing a bra. The hem fell at least an inch above her knees, baring much of her sexy legs, which had over the course of the trip acquired a perfect golden tan.

"What do you think?" she asked, performing a slight twirl.

"Do we have to go?" he asked facetiously. "Can't I just keep you here all to myself?"

"Don't worry, David, you'll get to unwrap this little number after dinner," she promised with a flirty smile.

"Okay, well if you promise."

He got dressed up in the suit he had packed, and together they headed for the dining room. They walked arm in arm down the ship's halls, their way of maintaining the closeness between them without giving away to the rest of the crew and passengers the far more taboo connection between them. At dinner they were seated with a couple in their 40s, who regaled David and Madison with tales of their previous travels. They never asked David and Madison how they were related, and mother and son were content to let them assume whatever they wished.

Looking around the rest of the large dining room, David saw Joe and his family in a table off in the distance. Fortunately, neither Joe nor Sarah made any signs of having noticed him or Madison. He also looked for but didn't see any sign of Katherine.

Madison enjoyed several glasses of wine with her dinner, and by the time dessert was served she had reached the delightful lightheaded buzz, the sweet spot between being too drunk and not drunk enough. She became increasingly physical with David, touching his hand or his leg beside her, underneath the table. The couple sharing their table did not seem to take notice, but she felt David's hand settle on the bare skin of her knee and climb ever so slightly under the hem of her dress, acknowledging her.

"I want to dance," she whispered in his ear with a girlish giggle, as she leaned over to kiss his cheek.

David saw that some of the guests in the dining room had taken to the floor, swaying in rhythm with the music being supplied by a string quartet, but his mother followed his gaze and shook her head.

"Not here," she said. "One of the clubs maybe?"

Remembering the sexually charged atmosphere of the club he had visited with Sarah, he wondered if she had the same in mind. There was only one way to find out.

Excusing themselves from the table, he took Madison's hand and led her out of the dining room, toward the promenade. His mother, clearly a little buzzed, was far more clingy now than when they had walked to dinner, circling her arm around his waist and pressing against him as they walked. Because of the shipwide dinner, most of the promenade establishments were fairly empty, and with relatively little difficulty they found their way into a nightclub with thumping dance music. Madison immediately made a line for the dance floor as quickly as her heels would allow, not at all concerned that she was the only one of the club's few patrons dancing. She locked her eyes with David's as her body movements became increasingly suggestive, swaying and throwing her hips to and fro, beckoning for him to join her. Having not had any alcohol, he was a little more hesitant to get out onto the dance floor, but he quickly forgot about the rest of the club as Madison pulled him in toward her.

"I bet you didn't know I could dance like this, did you?" she asked, her lips enticingly close to his ear. "I used to be verrrry popular with the boys."

As if to accentuate her point, she gyrated her hips against his and placed his hands on her shapely ass, letting him feel the rhythmic movements of her body. David felt himself stirring in his slacks as she raised her arms up and ran her fingers through her hair, her breasts jiggling freely in her dress as she continued to rock and bounce to the beat of the music. Their dancing became more and more sexualized as they fell into a rhythm with one another. David was certain they were being watched from all around as they essentially fondled one another on the dance floor while Madison gyrated and ground herself up against him. He wasn't sure how long they were there, dancing in their own world. He just knew that by the time it ended, she was whimpering and mewling eagerly in his ear, and he was rock hard in his pants. They kissed fiercely and passionately there on the dance floor, tasting and exploring each other with their tongues, and when they broke for air, they both knew it was time to leave.

For the second time in as many days they found themselves in a frantic dash for their stateroom, but this time he had the key ready. They didn't bother to turn on the lights as the door closed behind them; the faint glow from the promenade lighting, filtering through the blinds of the window, was more than enough. True to her word, she allowed him to unwrap her from her dress, which fluttered to the floor into a small pile of crumpled red. As he had suspected, a small set of stick-on nipple concealers adorned her breasts. They were the first he had seen up close, but he decided that there would be time to examine those later and quickly peeled them from his mother's body, revealing her stiff, pink nipples.

Madison kept her red lace thong on as she returned the favor and undressed him, relishing the feel of his hard muscles against her palm as she slid her hands into his unbuttoned shirt to push it off his shoulders. Then she let his slacks fall, followed by his boxers, and she kneeled in front of him, eye to eye with his straining cock.

"Mom...?" he asked, as she took his shaft in her hands and licked her lips.

She just smiled seductively up at him, her eyes locked with his, before engulfing the tip of his cock in her mouth. Immediately she was caught up in the sensations of oral sex that had been lost to her for so long - his musky odor, the way his head throbbed against her tongue, and the taste of it. It had been far too long. She began to take more of him into her mouth, inch by inch. She was about halfway down the length of his shaft when she felt him brush against the back of her throat. She tried to swallow him down and keep going, but was forced to back off as her gag reflex threatened to kick in. She looked up at him sheepishly through watery eyes.

"I never could deepthroat," she explained.

To her surprise, he grabbed her by the arm and hoisted her to his feet, his mouth assaulting hers with an almost savage ferocity. She moaned into him and accepted his kiss willingly, throwing her arms around his neck and letting go as they both tumbled onto her bed, landing with a soft bounce.

"What was that for?" she gasped when they came up for air.

"For being so fucking sexy," he growled.

She giggled and kissed him again. This time when they pulled apart, she pushed her panties down to her knees and kicked them the rest of the way down her calves, rolling onto her back and spreading her legs wide.

"Come fuck me, David."

He quickly positioned himself between her outspread legs and began guiding the length of his shaft up and down the wet gash of her pussy in the improvised "fucking" they had settled on, but she stopped him.

"No," she said. "Go get a condom and fuck. Me."

His eyes widened and he stared down at her, his face serious.

"Are you... are you sure we should?"

"No, I'm not," she said. "I don't know if this is going to fuck everything up, or if we'll regret it forever. But I can't fight it anymore, Davey. I need to feel you inside me. I need this."