Love and Memories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though he knew it was an intrusion, curiosity and arousal had gotten the better of David. The undeniable sexual tension he had felt between him and his mother the previous day still had his body on edge, and when he heard Madison moaning in the shower, he had become immediately hard. He had intended only to listen from the door, but his cock ached and begged to be released from his board shorts, so he had taken himself in hand, stroking his hard-on as he listened to Madison. But then he heard her moan his name.

"David."

A sudden rush of excitement swept through him. She was fantasizing about him. Imagining him, fucking her, as she masturbated. In a way, it relieved him of the guilt he felt. Somewhere in his mind he knew it was still wrong, but the confirmation that she felt it too made it seem less so. Emboldened, he took a step into the steamy bathroom, his engorged penis still wrapped in his fist. He could see the shadowy silhouette of his mother's body through the shower curtain, and he suddenly recalled the sight of her naked and sprawled out on the bed the morning before, thrashing in the grip of her orgasm. She had ordered him away then, but had she been fantasizing of him then, too?

One step became two, and then David was standing beside the curtain of the shower. He could hear Madison on the other side, moaning and panting - for him. He stood there unmoving for a few moments, unsure of what to do. Silly as it was, it felt as if the thin barrier of the plastic shower curtain could protect him from crossing the unseen line, but somehow he knew he had already crossed it. Steeling himself, he pulled the curtain open slightly and stepped into the shower with his mother.

In her fantasy, Madison was kissing David furiously, their tongues twisting in a wet, erotic dance as he continued to fuck her, Her entire body was abuzz and ablaze with arousal, and she knew from the tightening of her muscles that it wouldn't be long. Any uncertainty she had felt over fantasizing about her own son had been swept away, overshadowed by the intense delight and pleasure she was experiencing in every inch of her body.

The sound of the shower curtain rustling jerked her suddenly from her fantasy, but when her eyes snapped open, David was still there. His thick, beautiful cock was standing at full erection just inches from her, and he was stroking himself furiously, his gaze penetrating her to the core as he took in the sight of her naked body.

His eyes locked on hers, and neither mother nor son could deny what was happening in the moment anymore. Madison knew she should have put a stop to it, but she was so close, she couldn't bring herself to stop. The unabashed lust she saw in her son's eyes only fueled her, stoking the fire inside of her far more than her own fantasy of him had done. She felt her chest tighten, a feeling so intense she believed for a moment that her nipples might tear through her own skin. The tingling in her body became absolutely electric, and with one last thrust of her vibrator, she felt everything inside of her fall away as her pussy began to clench and contract.

"Aaaaaaaahhhh!" she cried, her entire body quaking and trembling. "Ahh! Ah! Ah! Ahhhhhhh!"

Her knees buckled again as every muscle in her lower body slipped from her control in the midst of a wave of pleasure, and she nearly doubled over in ecstasy. She instinctively reached forward, her hands finding David's muscular shoulders. She grabbed at his wet skin, fingers scrambling until they laced behind his neck and she pulled herself to him. Her damp skin slipped and slid against his and she buried her face in his neck, cooing and moaning until she had ridden out the remaining waves of her orgasm.

David had been caught by surprise by his mother's sudden stumble forward. To that moment he had been completely fixated on her body, unable to tear his eyes from the way her hips thrust and bucked uncontrollably as her orgasm overcame her, or from the way her full breasts quivered and jiggled with each movement of her body. His cock was hot and hard in his hand, and he was eagerly charging toward the moment when he would find his own release. But then Madison had fallen forward into him, and he had released his grip on himself so that he could grab hold of her wet, slippery body, pulling her into him as she continued to cum.

The newfound feeling of his mother's body pressed against him, her excitement radiating from her skin in palpable waves of body heat and her damp, soft breasts squished against his chest, was almost enough to replace the sensation that had been lost from his own masturbation. He could hear her muffled moans as she rubbed herself against him. He knew she was absolutely lost in her own release, and held her tightly until he felt the trembling in her body begin to subside and her breathing start to slow a little.

When she had finally regained some sense of control over her own body, Madison opened her eyes and found herself staring into the curve of her son's neck, her cheek resting against his shoulder as the showerhead continued to spatter water down on both of them. It took her a few moments to remember that this was no fantasy - it was David's arms wrapped around her, his body that she was pressed against... and he had seen every moment of her orgasm. Slowly her senses came into focus, as if she were coming out of a fog. Gradually she could hear the pitter-patter of water from the shower and the rattle of her vibrator buzzing against the floor of the shower, where it had fallen at some point while she was in the throes of pleasure. She could feel the heat emanating from David's body against hers, and the hard protrusion of...

"Oh," she gasped, realizing that the hardness pressing into her belly was David's erection.

Without looking down, she let one hand trail down her son's wet abdomen, groping for the hardness wedged between their bodies. She hesitated as her fingers neared the base of his cock. A pang of guilt struck her. She should have ended this already. But after what had already happened, did it even matter?

David was certain that everything would come to an awkward and immediate halt when his mother regained her senses and realized what they were doing. His certainty turned to confusion when Madison's hand began working its way down his body, reaching between his legs. Was she really doing what he thought? He felt himself holding his breath as her fingers lingered just shy of touching his manhood.

"Mom," he whispered hoarsely, finally breaking the silence.

"Shhhh," Madison replied, pulling his face to hers until their foreheads touched. "I just..."

Her breath was becoming ragged again, and when she finally peered down between their naked bodies, the sight of his straining cock stirred the desire within her once more. As if worried she would harm her son's erection, she delicately traced her fingers along the length of his hardness, from the base all the way to the tip.

"You're so hard," she whispered. "So hard and so big..."

She ran her fingertips back down his length and curled her fingers around the base, feeling the way he throbbed in her grip. Slowly she began to stroke up and down his cock, turning her face upward. She was greeted by an expression of pure pleasure on his face, his eyes closed and his lips slightly parted, drawing in short, quick breaths.

"Fuck, mom," David moaned. "That feels so good."

Madison had heard her son swear before, but never with such arousal in his voice. The way he nearly growled the words caused a renewed rush of heat and wetness between her legs.

"Yes, baby," she cooed, stroking him in progressively quicker movements. "Are you going to cum? You got to see me cum... it's only fair for me to see you."

"Ahhhh god, yes," he moaned loudly. "I'm so close already."

"That's it baby... cum for me. Let it all out."

Their faces were so close together that Madison could feel each ragged breath her son took. Mere inches separated her parted lips from his, and with each breath she felt as if she were breathing him in. With her free hand she reached up to the base of his neck and pulled his face toward her, until their foreheads touched and their noses rubbed together. She rolled her face from side to side, just breathing and feeling her son's face rubbing against hers.

David was groaning audibly as his orgasm drew nearer. The way Madison was rubbing against him, cheek to cheek, then nose to nose and forehead to forehead, was something that was new to him, and yet surprisingly erotic. That, coupled to their wet, naked bodies sliding against one another and her skillful stroking of his erection, was more than enough to drive his senses crazy. He could feel the heat of her breath on his lips each time their mouths slid past one another, water drizzling down between their faces. As Madison's parted lips swept past his again, he couldn't resist the growing urge to kiss her, and swiftly captured her mouth with his, slipping his tongue into his mother's open mouth.

Madison gave a whimpering moan of surprise and delight as David swept her into their first kiss. It was wet, urgent, and sloppy -- just the way she needed it to be in that moment, and even better than she had imagined it in her fantasy. She responded forcefully, tightening her embrace around him and kissing him back fully with lips, tongue, and teeth. Had they not been under the constant spray of the shower, their faces would have quickly been smothered in their saliva as they eagerly devoured one another and their tongues intertwined. She closed her eyes as she lost herself in the kiss, but opened them once more as she heard David start to grunt and moan loudly into her mouth. She looked down between them, where her hand still held tightly to his erect penis, just in time to see the first thick, white spurt of his semen spill out of him, spattering briefly onto her belly and hip before being rinsed away by the shower.

"Mmmmmppph!" her son moaned into her mouth, his hips jerking as the first jet of cum was followed by another, then another.

They kept their mouths locked together as he spilled several more spurts of his seed onto her hand and body, until finally his orgasm subsided. She gripped him tightly at the base of his cock and gave one more firm stroke upward toward the tip, milking the last few drops of cum to the tip of his now overly sensitive member, eliciting a shudder and a loud gasp.

Finally, she let their lips separate and they both stood in silence, bodies pressed together, breathing raggedly as the shower rained down around them.

"Oh, David," Madison sighed. With the rush of excitement finally receding, she felt fear and doubt beginning to overtake her. "What did we just do?"

"Mom... it was so hot," he panted, not quite grasping her mounting distress.

Hearing him call her "mom" only heightened her unease. But as she looked down at their naked bodies, over his toned and muscled torso and down to where his softening cock still lay in her hand, Madison couldn't square what she saw - the sexy man that she saw - with the knowledge that he was her son. Even after her release, she still felt an aching desire for him.

Bending down to pick up her forgotten toy and switch it off, she again found herself nearly facing his manhood, which even flaccid, stirred the urge within her to take it into her mouth. She knew she needed couldn't stay in the intimate setting of that shower with him. She had to get away, even if just into the next room. They had crossed many lines already, but there were more that needed to remain uncrossed.

"I... I think you should clean yourself up," she said, the words sounding far less convincing than she had hoped. "I'll let you have the shower now."

Madison retreated quickly, before David could protest. She grabbed a towel on her way out of the bathroom, not otherwise stopping to dry off, leaving a wet trail of water droplets on the carpet as she fled to the main area of the stateroom. Once there she wrapped her body in the towel, leaning forward onto the dresser to support herself on shaking arms, feeling her unease growing into a wave of physical discomfort.

"Oh god," she said aloud. "What have I done?"

Despite being wet and naked underneath the towel, she felt as if her skin was starting to burn as she fought back her panic. They hadn't actually had sex, she tried to rationalize. He'd already seen her naked anyway, and she'd been seeing him naked all his life. To her dismay, just the thought of him naked made her chest tighten once more in excitement.

In the midst of wrestling with her own conscience, Madison realized that she no longer heard the sound of the shower drumming against the bathtub. She wasn't sure when the water had turned off, but when she turned, she saw David standing across the room, watching her. He didn't have on a stitch of clothing and no towel was to be found. His naked body glistened as water dripped off of him. There was a look on his face, a determination, that Madison found inexplicably arousing. She tried to look at him and remember her little boy, but it was as if that memory had been completely replaced by the handsome, naked man standing before her.

She stood frozen in place as he walked toward her, unable to move even as he circled an arm around her waist and pulled her body against his. It wasn't until he leaned forward to kiss her that she found some strength, managing to wedge her arms between them and place her palms flat against his broad shoulders.

"David," she sighed weakly, "we're going to be late for dinner."

Her attempt at protest elicited a soft chuckle from her son, clearly not having the intended effect. She felt his hands wander down her towel-wrapped body, and her heart started to pound in her chest as they neared the edge of the fuzzy enclosure, which was just too short to fully cover her rear. She gasped as his fingers cleared the towel and found her buttocks, still soft and damp from their shared shower and now covered with a layer of raised goosebumps.

"Please," she pleaded, although even she was unsure whether it was a plea for him to stop, or for something else.

Her body, it seemed, was less confused, for as he opened his palms to cup her ass cheeks, she felt her hips jerk, thrusting her butt back firmly into his hands, feeling her curves meld into his fingers and palms. Madison let out a quiet whimper of protest, even as she lessened the pressure of her hands against her son's shoulders and she felt him draw in closer.

"David, please," she begged quietly again. "If we start... I'm afraid we won't stop..."

"Would that be so bad?" he asked, his voice husky.

"I... we... we just can't," she stammered, trying to hold some composure even as she felt his fingers toying along the cleft of her ass.

"But I want it... I want you," he insisted. "Being with you in the shower felt so good, but I know - you know - it can feel better. It doesn't have to be weird."

Madison was so torn inside, she feared she might begin to cry out of frustration.

"Of course it would be weird!" she said, her voice rising. "I'm your mother, David. I carried you inside of me, gave birth to you, raised you. Don't you understand that? We're flesh and blood... this is wrong!"

Suddenly she felt David's hands fall away from her and he took a few steps away, clearly taken aback at the shift in her tone. Almost immediately, Madison regretted it - both because of the loss of physical contact, and because of the hurt look on her son's face.

"I'm not stupid, Mom," David told her, his voice quiet but clearly tinged with a mixture of shame and anger. "Do you think you're the only one that's been struggling with this? I felt so weird when you asked me if I thought your body looked good. Remember that? It's not like I planned this. I just wanted to be a normal 18-year old guy on this cruise, hooking up with girls and having a good time. I could be out there right now, finding someone to have sex with tonight, but I'm here, wanting you."

As much as her raised voice had affected David moments earlier, Madison felt double the surprise now at David's reaction. As caught up in everything as she had been, she had never fully stopped to consider whether he was thinking about their situation beyond just following his dick. Madison knew her son was smarter than that - she had raised him better than that - and felt guilty for believing any less of him.

"David," she said apologetically, taking a cautious step toward him so that she could reach for his hand with hers. "Why are you here and not out there?"

He looked away for several moments before finally meeting her eyes with his.

"Because I want you, Mom. I want you more than any other girl... woman... I've seen on this ship."

There was no sign of deception or flattery in David's face or voice as he spoke, and his words caused Madison's breath to catch in her chest. Still, she knew she had to push. This was a conversation she could not afford to let die unfinished, this time.

"But what about the girls you've been with... Sarah and Katherine?"

"Sarah was a one-time thing. Katherine, I don't really know. They're both hot, and sex with them was a lot of fun. But the way that I feel when I'm turned on by you... it's different. Better. I don't know why."

"Because it's forbidden?" Madison asked. "People often get a thrill from doing things they're not supposed to do."

"I don't know, mom," he sighed. "Maybe it is just because of the taboo. But you feel it too, don't you? I heard you moaning my name before I even got into the shower with you."

"Guilty," she admitted. "And yes, I feel it too. When it first started, I wished and wished that it would stop. I tried to fight it so hard, and it just made things worse."

"If we both want it, maybe we shouldn't fight it?" David asked. There was no pressure in his voice, just a genuine question. "This is our trip, and nobody we know is here. I'm an adult now. If we choose to be with each other, why does it matter that it's forbidden? Nobody ever has to know."

"But I would know, David. And you would know. I'm not saying you would tell, and I know I wouldn't. But could you live with that, knowing that you... had sex... with your own mother? Like, really live with it, for the rest of your life?"

The conversation fell silent, and Madison could see that her son was struggling with the answer to her question. Several times he opened his mouth to speak, and then looked away. It was an unfair question to ask anyone, much less a horny eighteen year old boy, but that was precisely why she had asked it.

"It's okay, baby," she said, reached up to cup his cheek in her hand comfortingly. "You don't need to have a simple answer. I'm not even sure there is one. God knows I'm still searching for one. But you see now why we can't? I don't know if I can live with it, and if I can't even say for myself, how can I let you do it if you don't know for sure either?"

David closed his eyes and sighed, disappointed. He knew his mother was right, even as he desperately struggled to push his brain in the direction that his body wanted to go.

"I just don't know how something that feels so right can be so uncertain," he said sadly, nuzzling his cheek into Madison's hand.

"I know, baby, I know," she replied with a sad smile. "It's so goddamn frustrating."

"So what do we do now?"

Compared to the question she had asked moments earlier, it was such a simple query, but still it caught Madison completely off-guard. Whatwerethey to do now? They were seemingly in agreement that sex was out of the question, but things had escalated so fast on the trip, it seemed ridiculous to think they could just "reset" as if nothing had ever happened.

"God, I don't know," she admitted, lowering herself down to sit on the edge of the bed as she felt a shaky panic spread through her. "We've done so much already."

1...678910...13