Love and Memories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We should, um, go get dinner," she suggested awkwardly, trying to stem her own attraction to her son.

Still, she made sure that as she swung one leg and then the other toward the side of the bed, he got a long, slow eyeful of her sex at the moment when her legs were the farthest apart.

They ate dinner largely in silence, both stealing glances at one another. Rather than venting the sexual tension between them, their mutual play had only increased their attraction for one another, and it was palpable between them as they sat in the dining room. Madison enjoyed the newfound attention from her son. His glances and stares caused a flutter in her stomach that she hadn't felt since she was a teenager experiencing a new schoolgirl crush. But she also knew she couldn't let herself enjoy the feeling too much -- this was an arrangement of convenience, and developing an actual crush on her own son was out of the question. Besides, she knew David was just a horny eighteen-year old with raging hormones. She had no doubt that despite whatever else he might think, for him, this was all about the sex -- or rather, the orgasm.

After dinner, they walked back to their stateroom, where Madison immediately began stripping out of the outfit she had worn for their evening meal, no longer inhibited by the need to conceal her body around David. After all, he'd now seen everything she had to offer not once, but twice, and number two had been quite an extended "viewing." She tried not to react visibly to the way he watched her as she disrobed down to her bra and panties, but a pleased smirk managed to sneak through her facade when she saw his eyes widen as she popped the clasp of her bra.

"Aren't you going to get into your pajamas?" she said, trying to keep her voice nonchalant, so as not to get David thinking that another round of mutual masturabtion was in store. She had decided at dinner to try to keep the situation under control, which meant trying to limit the number of times they indulged themselves.

"Uh, yeah... I guess we can just change here in the room whenever we want now, huh?"

"One of the side benefits of our arrangement, yes."

"Cool."

David still tried to turn away from his mother's view as he let his pants drop. She was showing no signs of wanting to get off again that evening, so he wanted to conceal the semi hard-on that was already stirring in his boxers, so as not to make her feel pressured into going another round with him. The sight of her stripping down to near full nudity was certainly not helping. But to his relief, she pulled on one of her more conservative pajama sets, a light pink tank top and matching pants. Her braless nipples stood prominently against the fabric of her tank top, but that was far less tempting than many of the other options she could have chosen.

"So tomorrow's our last port before home," he said, plopping down on the couch and turning on the television. "Got any activities planned?"

"Actually, I got a tip on a great spot from one of the crew the other day. Supposed to be far better than any of the tourist beaches. We have to catch a ride from the port, though."

"Yeah? I'm game."

"Great! I'm not sure if I would have wanted to go alone, if you had other things planned."

"Yeah, this way if we get lost, we get lost together," he said with a chuckle.

They spent the night in their respective beds that evening, observing the boundary between mother and son, although unknown to each other, they both had entertained the thought of sharing the bed. While David fell asleep quickly after they turned out the lights, Madison remained awake for what felt like hours, staring up at the ceiling, replaying the day's events in her mind. She tried to figure out exactly how or when her own son had become the object of her fantasies, but soon decided that was a futile exercise, and ultimately irrelevant now that things had escalated as far as they did. She suspected that she had become the object of David's fantasies through her own doing -- when she had allowed him to witness her masturbating earlier on during the cruise. The more she replayed things in her head, the less sure she was of anything. She didn't know how she would keep herself from crossing any more lines, or how what they had already done would impact their relationship after the cruise was over... or if they could even stick to their commitment to end this arrangement after the cruise. The only thing she knew for sure was that she desired him desperately, and the fact that she was his mother seemed to have no diminishing effect.

****************

For the first time the entire cruise, David roused from his sleep early and naturally the next morning. The only explanation that came to his mind was that he was excited about spending the day with his mother. Self-consciously, he was aware that maybe he was just excited about seeing her in her purple bikini again, but that didn't matter. Now that they had both at least admitted their intense attraction to each other, their final stop of the trip promised to be more enjoyable and relaxing than the previous one.

After brushing his teeth and washing up at the bathroom sink, David returned to the main area of the stateroom to find his mother buttoning the final buttons of a bright orange button-up shirt, which she had matched with a pair of almost too-short shorts that hugged and showed off her round, toned ass.

"You look great, mom," he said, letting his lips linger a little longer than usual when he kissed her cheek.

"Mmmmm, thank you," she replied with a pleased sigh . "You do too, but you'll probably need to wear more than your boxers if you plan to leave the ship with me."

"Awww, we both know you wouldn't complain," he teased, as he searched around for his board shorts.

"I wouldn't," Madison told him, realizing only afterward that perhaps she shouldn't indulge in too much flirtation. "But it might be a little uncomfortable for you on the ride over."

"Yeah, it would," he admitted with a laugh.

He didn't turn away this time as he dropped his boxers, standing fully nude for a few moments while he pulled up his board shorts. With some amount of pride, he noted that his mother was staring unabashedly as his manhood.

"We don't have to leave right away, if you want," he said hopefully, giving her a mischievous smile.

Despite seeming a little flustered, she continued to fix her gaze between his legs.

"No," she said, her voice sounding a little distant before returning to the present. "No, we should go early. The spot is a little out of the way, so we should make sure we have enough time."

After disembarking the ship, they bought some food for lunch from a local vendor before making their way to the bus stop that Madison's masseuse had directed her to. The "bus" was really more of a jeepney, but had plenty of room for Madison and David, who were the only passengers at that point. Madison explained to the driver where they were headed, and they were on their way, bumping up and down along rocky roads. The driver occasionally stopped to pick up or drop off other passengers, but for the most part, Madison and David were by themselves in the back. When they reached their drop-off point, the driver told them what time they would need to be back at the stop to return to the port in time, and then the two set off on a small dirt trail through some trees and brush. When they emerged at the other side, both were stunned by what they saw.

"Wow, Mom, that was some tip you got," David said finally.

They were facing a small cove that had cut into the coastline. The sand underneath the clear water was almost pure white and the cove's inlet sheltered it from most of the ocean's waves, giving them an undisturbed view straight to the bottom. More importantly, they were entirely secluded, with no sign of any other people around.

"This is gorgeous!" Madison exclaimed, stepping from the trail onto the pristine white sand.

She immediately began unbuttoning her blouse, shrugging it off and letting it flutter behind her in the ocean breeze. At first, David was disappointed to see that what she wore underneath was not the purple bikini that so dominated his fantasies of her, but as she turned to face him, he saw that it was something even better.

While technically it was a one-piece, it bared as much skin -- maybe even more -- than the typical bikini. Two small triangles of fabric covered her firm breasts, with a diamond-shaped cutout in between that showed off ample amounts of cleavage. As Madison shimmied out of her shorts, David saw that the top portion was connected to the bottom by the skimpiest strip of fabric, exposing basically all of Madison's mid-section other than her navel. And the bottom itself was little more than a thong, the narrow string of fabric tucked snugly between her round ass cheeks.

"Geez, Mom, you look hot in that suit," David said, following her onto the beach and shedding his shirt as he went. "When did you get it?"

"You like it?" she replied teasingly. "I've been saving it for a special occasion."

"Lucky me," David said to himself.

Taking his eyes off his mother as infrequently as possible, he found a flat spot on the beach to set their belongings down and lay out their towels. Once done, he gestured for her to lie down on one, and he took the one beside her. Together, they relaxed on the beach, taking in the warm sun. They spent the day alternating between sunning themselves and swimming, never seeing another human soul.

"This is so nice," Madison sighed, lying on her towel as the afternoon sun beamed down on them. "I'm so glad you came on the cruise with me, baby."

Beside her, David rolled himself up onto one elbow.

"Me too, Mom," he said. "At first I was worried it was going to be lame... but spending time with you turned out to be the best part of the trip."

"Mmmmm, I don't think you're referring to just hanging out on the beach, are you?" she said with a sly smile.

"No, I mean, just hanging out with you has been..."

"It's okay, silly," she interrupted, cupping his cheek in her palm and running her thumb across his lips.

As she did so, he placed a soft kiss on the pad of her thumb before slowly, teasingly sucking her thumb into his mouth.

"I know what you're really referring to," she continued, even as her mind began to fill with thoughts of what his tongue and lips could do if they were latched to one of her nipples, rather than her thumb. "And as much as I hate to admit it, and as much as it surprises me.... that has been one of the best parts of this trip for me, too. I don't know exactly how or why it happened."

"Are you still okay with it?" he asked, turning to place a series of kisses on her cupped palm.

"To be honest, it scares me when I think too much about it. I don't know if it's right, what we're doing... but my god, it felt good. And now we seem so close, like it used to be before you..."

"Realized what sex was?"

She laughed, loudly and merrily.

"Yes, that. Before it became inppropriate for us to undress around each other, or talk about our fantasies or masturbation."

"Are we going to be okay when this trip is over?" David asked. "When we stop... you know."

"I don't know," she admitted. "I try to figure it out and it's just too much. Maybe we can just see when we get there? Is that too naive?"

"I like that plan," he smiled.

Without thinking he leaned in, intending to place a reassuring kiss on her lips, but at the last moment realized what he was doing.

"David..." Madison started, coming to the same realization and feeling her breath catch in her chest.

"I'm sorry," he whispered, his lips still hovering over hers. "It just seemed..."

"I know. But we can't. Because if we do..."

"I know, I'm sorry."

With the moment broken, David rolled onto his back and stared up at the afternoon sky. His cock, which had already begun to engorge from the charged exchange with Madison, throbbed in his shorts.

Madison could tell that David was disappointed. In truth, so was she; every fiber of her body wanted to taste his kiss and feel their lips meshed together. But she fought it with all the determination she could muster, fearful of what it could lead to. Glancing over at him, she saw the straining bulge in his shorts.

"I know you're disappointed, baby," she whispered, letting her fingers slide between his legs, cupping his bulge. "Maybe I can find a way to make it up to you..."

He groaned approvingly as her delicate fingers rubbed over his aching cock through his shorts, bringing him quickly to a full erection.

"Ohhhhhh... fuck, Mom, right here?"

"There's nobody else here to catch us," she replied, her eyes glimmering with mischief.

She rolled over and swung one leg over him, straddling his thighs. As he looked up at her, she reached behind her neck to untie the spaghetti straps that held up the top portion of her swimsuit. She felt the release immediately in her breasts as soon as the knot came undone, but even after the straps fell, the stretchy fabric of her suit clung to her orbs, resisting the tug of gravity. Before she had the chance to do so herself, David had reached up, peeling the cups from her body to reveal her full breasts and stiff, hard nipples.

She let out a long, slow moan as she pressed her tits into his hands, flattening her flesh against his palm and feeling the steady pressure against her aching nipples. Her hands returned to his crotch and tugged at the velcro fly of his shorts, pulling the fastening open with a satisfying "rrrrrrip." She eagerly pulled his hard cock out of its confines, all the while grinding herself back and forth against his thigh.

She had just started jacking him in a steady rhythm when the sound of a car horn honking echoed in the distance, barely audible.

"Oh fuck," Madison said, as she caught the sound in the wind. "Is that..."

"The driver!" David exclaimed, his raging hard-on suddenly forgotten.

They both scrambled frantically to make themselves presentable, him tucking his erection uncomfortably back into his shorts and her hurriedly tying the top of her swimsuit back around her neck and making sure that her nipples at least were covered. They then scooped up their belongings into their arms and quickly ran back to the trail, through the brush, and finally emerged at the roadside, where the jeepney -- and the same driver who had dropped them off earlier in the day -- was waiting for them.

After apologizing profusely for being late, they climbed into the back of the vehicle for the ride back to the ship. There were more passengers on the return trip than in the morning, and the jeepney grew more and more crowded until finally, Madison volunteered to climb up onto David's lap in order to make room for an elderly couple joining the ride. In their frantic rush to catch their ride, Madison had all but forgotten about the sexual play that had been interrupted on the beach, but as they bumped along on the rough road back to the port, she suddenly became aware of David's cock, hard once more, rubbing against her backside. Glancing over her shoulder, she saw a look of discomfort on his face as he squirmed in his seat, his erection uncomfortably bent against her body.

Glancing around at the other passengers, Madison saw that none of them were paying her and David any particular notice, so she cautiously parted her legs just enough and scooted back, allowing the bulge in his trunks to slip out from underneath her ass into the space between her legs. With her back against David's chest, she felt the deep rumble of his relieved groan, and closed her legs again to conceal his arousal from the rest of the passengers. This was met by a different vibration in his chest, an aroused growl, as the soft flesh of her thighs rubbed against his cock through his trunks. Madison also felt her breath catch in her own chest at the realization that she could feel the hardness and heat of his cock through the thin strip of her swimsuit that covered her vagina, as she had not bothered to put her shorts back on in their hurry to catch their ride.

She felt his hands slowly creeping up onto her hips, his movement agonizingly slow so as not to attract unwanted attention. Once his fingers were pressed into her hips and waist, she felt him raise his hips ever so slightly upward, causing his bulge to press harder against her pussy. She failed to suppress the gasp of pleasure that escaped her lips, but fortunately the noise of the jeepney's engine and the rumbling of the vehicle as it drove along over the rough road masked the sound. He repeated the motion once, twice, and a third time, and then settled into a slow but steady rhythm, dry-fucking her thighs and causing the crotch of her swimsuit to moisten with arousal. She let her hands fall to his legs, digging her fingers into the muscle of his thighs to communicate to him the pleasure she was experiencing. This only seemed to embolden him, and she soon found herself pressing into his hardness in rhythm with his thrusting. She felt him press his face into her back to suppress a louder moan, and she bit her lower lip to hold in a sexy whimper of her own.

The infuriatingly arousing tease continued the entire ride back to port, every bump in the road sending a little thrill of pleasure through the both of them. When they finally reached the port, Madison's skimpy bathing suit was soaked through and through with her juices, and she could feel the slick mess between her thighs as she walked. David was even worse off than her, carefully walking behind her to conceal the tent in his shorts and the large spot of pre-cum that had soaked through the material.

When they were admitted back on board the ship, they hurried to the nearest elevator, and in a stroke of good fortune, managed to get it all to themselves. No sooner had the doors slid shut did they both throw caution to the wind, pulling each other into a passionate kiss despite Madison's earlier protest.

"Oh, baby, I need you," she moaned between noisy smacks of their lips. "I need you so bad."

The bell of the elevator chimed and the doors opened with a soft rumble, indicating their arrival on their floor. With some effort they disentangled themselves from each others' arms, and David fumbled through their belongings for a key to their room while they rushed down the hallway. His heart pounded loudly in his chest as they arrived in front of their door, and he frantically searched the pockets of their clothing and day packs for the elusive plastic key card. Madison was wordless as she stood beside him, but he could see the impatience in her eyes as she watched him. If that were not enough to signal her state of mind, he felt her hand sneak between his legs, softly caressing the throbbing bulge inside.

"I know it's in here somewhere," he muttered in frustration.

"It's okay, don't panic," she purred, snaking her other arm around his waist and pulling him closer to her as she leaned back against the door.

He groaned as she pulled her body against his, pressing her curves into him. He could feel her hot breath on his neck as she nuzzled her face into him.

Madison whimpered softly as she caressed David's body with her own. She knew without looking down between them that her nipples were rock hard and protruding prominently into the material of her swimsuit. Each time she brushed against him, she felt tingles of enjoyment shoot through her body. She could also feel the hot, wet mess of her fluids in between her legs, her body fully ready for David's fingers.

Or his cock.

Just thinking about his thick, hard cock penetrating her made Madison's knees weak, and she moaned loudly into David's shoulder. The mother in her wanted so badly to hold the line and stick to their agreement, but the sexually charged woman in her wanted nothing more than to guide him inside of her and be fucked.