Becoming a Lesbian Slave Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmm," I said, pondering this. "I don't know if that fits me at all."

"It could also be about letting go enough to allow someone else to control you."

"I hate that."

"Do you really?" she asked. "I mean obviously you think you do, or you wouldn't have said so. But in essence, that's what you've allowed that younger woman to do to you ongoingly, and although it's not quite the same, it's what you allowed... and even encouraged me to do to you just now."

"Tonight has been totally different. Like you pointed out, you provided a safe place for me. With you I feel nurtured instead of beaten down and almost destroyed, like I almost always feel with... her."

"I totally agree," she said as she pulled me up after she first stood up. "But I think it's important for you to completely explore who you are sexually... and then to discuss with someone you can trust, how that exploration is impacting you mentally and emotionally during each step of the way."

She then embraced and kissed me.

Gently.

For two or three minutes... we kissed. It was so intimate... so tender... and yet I wanted more. The longer this kiss lasted, the more I wanted her to grab my ass, to push me to my knees, to spin me around and bend me over and fuck me with a strap-on.

When she broke the kiss, she asked, looking into my eyes, "That was difficult for you, wasn't it?"

"What do you mean?"

"You couldn't just enjoy that kiss," she said.

"I totally enjoyed that kiss."

"I didn't say you didn't enjoy it," she said. "I said you couldn't... just... enjoy it."

"What do you mean?" I repeated.

"I mean you weren't completely invested in the kiss," she said.

"I wasn't?"

"Okay, yes you were at first," she admitted, "but the longer it continued, the more distracted you got."

"Maybe a little," I admitted.

"What were your thoughts?" she asked.

"It's embarrassing."

"Then it's especially important for you to tell me."

"Very well, I wanted to know why you weren't grabbing my ass. I was wondering whether you were going to push me to my knees and hoping you would, or maybe spin me around and fuck me with some huge toy," I admitted, blurting it all out.

"I see," she said, looking at me with great tenderness.

"I'm so fucked up," I sighed.

"No," she said. "You're discovering who you are."

"But what if I don't like this person I'm discovering?" I asked.

"That's inevitable at first, but you'll also love some other things about the complex woman you're discovering. You'll progress through the ups and downs of discovery," she said. "The highs of submission, the lows of regret... but once you accept that all of this is who you are, and that this... whatever it is... is what turns you on... and then once you can accept this woman... warts and all, as they say... then you can be free to unabashedly be yourself."

"I understand that," I said, thinking that made sense. "But I don't feel free."

"Did you feel free while you were obeying me?"

"Wonderfully!"

"Then perhaps it's about finding your comfort zone and finding women you feel comfortable with," she said.

"What if one of them works for me?" I asked, which was kind of true, or at least it had been when all of this started.

"Never mix work and pleasure," she said.

"Too late for that," I sighed.

"Well, you seem to be comfortable with me," she said, reaching into her purse and pulling out a card. "So if you ever want to talk, or play together, or to ask me to train you in some particular way, just give me a call."

"Thank you," I said, taking the card. "And I didn't bring a purse, but if you happen to think of me, you can reach me through my shop, and I'd love to come to you, and then we can do whatever you want."

"You're welcome, and I'll certainly keep you in mind," she smiled warmly. She looked up at one of the screens. "Would you look at that! Your mother is obviously completely comfortable with who she is!"

I turned my head around, checked out the screen she was pointing at, and there was my mother... stripped down to her stockings and a strap-on, fucking a young redhead who was dressed as a cheerleader, while a large black woman was fucking my mother doggy style. "Oh my God!"

"It was a pleasure to meet you," Beth said.

"You too," I said distractedly, still staring at the screen... completely blown away by the sight of my naked mother engaged in a wild threesome, while a couple dozen women in various states of undress were cheering her on.

"Why don't you go back out and have some fun?" Beth said. "My pet Jillian appears to be free right now and she's a switch, so if you'd like to submit to her, you can tell her I said to use Approach 4B with you. That's forceful but loving, with some light bondage and edging. See how you like it. Or she'd be open to your playing with her as equals, instead. Or you might find someone else to play with... it's totally up to you."

"Okay, I'll go out there and play it by ear," I said, in a bit of a daze.

"Oh, and one more thing," she added. Except for your stockings, you aren't wearing anything beneath that lovely dress of yours, are you? No bra or panties?"

"No, just the birthday suit they issued me when I was born," I joked.

"Excellent," she said. "So at this point in the evening, the dress will look lots better draped over your arm than it does covering your body. It's just a thought."

"Okay Mistress, I think it's a great thought!" I agreed playfully. So I stripped it off and did a naked twirl for her, while she checked out my hot bod approvingly. Beth then opened the door for me, and I returned to the heart of the club, which had gotten a lot wilder than when I left it.

Now I wonder where Jillian might be. Oh good, there she is!

The end of Chapter 3

Special note: While this was originally intended to be a three-part series, I've been struggling to decide how to end it. So I'm leaving it up to you... the readers. Below I've listed three different options for Cassandra's future. I'll write whichever of them receives the most votes within a month of this story being posted on Literotica.

Option 1: Full Acceptance

Cassandra accepts who she is, and she submits completely to Amber... after, of course, one more fight to regain control of her company. No incest.

Option 2: Mistress Mommy

Cassandra submits to her mother, who saves her from Amber's clutches in an epic finale of two Mistresses battling it out. Definitely incest, and maybe a wild 'bridge night'.

Option 3: Ultimate Fall

Cassandra submits completely to Amber after a failed attempt to regain control of her company once and for all... with her mother also succumbing... both Williams women are completely humiliated. Knowing Amber, incest is very likely; but they may not like it.