Becoming a Lesbian Slave Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No guessing," Amber said. "Say it convincingly. Tell me you're a strong woman."

"I'm a strong woman," Mom said.

"And you know what you want."

"And I know what I want."

"And you take what you want," Amber said, as her hand touched down on the back of my head.

"And I take what I want," Mom agreed.

"Good," Amber approved. "And what do you want right now?"

"To come all over this slut's face," Mom said, sounding quite horny. And yes, quite confident.

"If you think that slut is good, you need to know that your daughter is one of the best cunt lickers I've ever had, Amber said... which sent a chill up my spine at the compliment.

"Really?"

"Yeah, it's hard to believe she'd never munched on a box lunch... before I turned her into my cunt-licking slave."

"That actually makes sense. She's always been determined to be the very best at everything she does," Mom agreed, delivering a weird compliment, given the circumstances... and that was one compliment from each woman, during their surreal dialogue.

"That's from good parenting," Amber said. "At least in part."

"Thanks," Mom said.

"Does she do everything you say?"

"God, no," Mom laughed.

"But she will now, won't you slut?" Amber said.

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, hoping and praying she didn't mean what I was afraid she meant. Would she be insisting anytime soon that my mother and I have sex with each other?!

"That would be a refreshing change," Mom said, apparently not catching Amber's innuendo... while I attacked Amber's clit... wanting to get her off.

The desserts arrived, and the two decorous ladies dined in elegant silence, while their two bitches under the table slurped down our homemade desserts.

"Get me off now, slut," Amber said a few minutes later.

"You too, bitch," Mom added gutturally.

"Shit, I love this side of you," Amber gushed, apparently as shocked by my mother's ferocity as I was.

"I kind of do too," Mom said, also sounding shocked by what she'd just said, and that she'd ordered her 'bitch' to do.

"We'll turn you into a dominant Mistress yet," Amber said gleefully, shoving my face roughly into her pussy, squeezing her legs against my head, and silently ordering me to get her off.

So for a few minutes I couldn't hear anything at all while I focused on all that I could do. I sucked on Amber's pussy. I sucked on her clit... I flicked it... I attacked it... until finally her legs stiffened, and she coated my face and lips with her addicting cum.

I lapped up her cum as much as I could... undeniably, her sweet nectar was something I couldn't get enough of... that being the degrading truth.

"You may come up now," Amber said.

I licked her one more time... snatching one last taste... before I awkwardly climbed back onto my seat... the waitress walking towards us, and thereby witnessing my climb of shame.

Her eyes went wide as she reached the table... my humiliating climb, followed by the wet evidence all over my face made my cheeks burn.

The waitress placed the bill on the table and said with a chuckle, "Now I get it... pie. Will there be anything else, ladies?"

"No, not at all," Amber said. "Thank you; the service was great."

"Then I wish you a wonderful night," the waitress said.

"And to you as well," Amber replied graciously.

"You may come out now, slut," Mom said.

"Thank you, Mistress," Deidre said, and a moment later, she crawled out from under the table right next to me... brushing against my legs as she did.

She stood up, and Amber asked, "Have you learned your lesson?"

"Yes indeed, Mistress," she replied, looking so humiliated, and wearing at least three helpings of pussy cum on her face.

"Good; we'll be in touch," Amber said.

"Understood," she acknowledged, studiously avoiding any eye contact with me.

"Go," Amber said, waving her off with the back of her hand like someone would a servant.

"Yes Mistress," she said sheepishly, before turning and trudging away.

"I need to go to the rest room," Mom said.

Amber slid out, allowing my mother clearance, gave her ass a squeeze, and said, "Hurry back, sexy."

"Of course," my Mom giggled, yes, actually giggled for the first time in my life, before she walked away.

"You see what happens when you try to outplay me?" Amber asked after she sat back down, her eyes loaded and locked on me.

"Yes," I nodded, feeling so bad about how my decisions had led to someone as sweet as Deidre being used and humiliated like she'd just been.

"Yes what?" she asked, her tone conveying that she wasn't happy with my answer.

"Yes Mistress," I corrected. "I understand."

"So I won't be uncovering any more futile attempts to reclaim what's already lost and gone?"

"No," I answered. "No, Mistress."

"Good," she said. "Because I can choose to train your mother as either a Mistress, or as another submissive plaything just like you."

"I understand, Mistress," I replied, her ominous words a threat that wasn't at all subtle. I was thoroughly fucked... both literally and figuratively. If I wanted to protect my mother and anyone else I knew from Amber, I had to mindlessly obey every single one of her orders, and totally give up on my dream ever to regain control of my life, or my bridal shop.

"Do you really understand this time?" she asked. "It seems like we've had this conversation before."

"I really do, Mistress," I promised. "You've made the inevitable consequences crystal clear."

"Good," she nodded. "I don't want to encounter any more useless attempts at questioning my authority, or your trying to regain some former glory of a life you no longer have, and...."

There was a long pause, before she finished, "...and not even any hint that you still want any of that."

"I did want it," I admitted... hoping that maybe, just maybe, she'd understand and sympathise with what she'd taken away from me.

"You think you do," she said, "but the truth is that you're happier now, even if you aren't yet thanking me for liberating you from the pressures that had turned you into the lonely person you had become."

"I wasn't lonely," I said, annoyed by her words, even though I knew she was right... at least with that specific accusation... even if I hadn't realized it before she arrived. I had indeed sacrificed a lot to make my business successful, and I had on more than one occasion chosen my shop over a relationship, or the possibility of a relationship.

"Yes you were."

"And I'm not now?" I asked. Even though I was having a lot more sex... I sure as fuck wasn't in a healthy relationship.

"Only through accepting your true self can you ever find what you were truly searching for," she said like a sound byte from Dr. Phil.

"I wasn't looking for anything," I said.

"Which was the problem," she said. "You were so focused on your bridal shop, that you never looked for a deeper meaning for your life. How sad is it to run a bridal shop and never get married?"

"It isn't sad," I defended, although the same thing had already been said to me in a variety of ways by other people.

"Your living vicariously through other women's loves is the saddest story of them all," she said. And from the look in her eyes and the tone in her voice, she wasn't being mean right now... she was speaking from the heart, and she truly believed what she was saying.

This observation rocked me almost as much as my downfall!

As Amber's accusation lingered in my head, my Mom returned, and Amber stood up and kissed my mother... passionately... while a few people stared at them... and Mom returned the kiss.

When Amber broke the kiss, she said, "I expect to see you on Wednesday (check today is Monday)."

"And so you shall," Mom promised.

"Dinner is already paid for," Amber said, slapping my Mom's ass, and then sauntering away.

Mom looked directly at me, looking not at all troubled about what she'd just participated in, and said, "This is quite the pickle you've gotten yourself into."

"I know," I sighed, deciding not even to mention what had occurred in her own life today. Not that I knew much about it so far.

"You can tell me about it while you drive," she said, taking my hand and pulling me to my feet.

"Where are we going? My place?" I asked.

"Not yet."

"Where, then?"

"I want to show you something," she said cryptically.

"Which is?"

"You'll see," she said, as we headed out to my car.

In the car while I drove, she gave me directions from her phone... not our destination, just parsing out the turns one at a time. Between these, I gave her a semi-detailed account of what had transpired since Amber's arrival. I didn't give her all the humiliating details, but I told her enough to make it clear that Amber had taken complete control of both my company and my life, including what had now become my completely submissive and very active sex life.

Mom listened intently. She asked me a couple of probing questions. Although it was embarrassing and humiliating, it also felt liberating just to spew out all my dirty laundry. To her credit, I never felt she was judging me, even though she did want to know everything.

We were near the edge of town, a newer section, when her phone said, "You have arrived at your destination. On the right."

I looked at the single-storey building. A small, discrete neon sign said it was called Le Cygne, and it looked like an upscale bar. "Why are we going to a bar?" I asked.

"It's a club," she said.

"Okay, I'm not sure what the difference is," I said, "so why are we going into a club?"

"To explore some options," she said, her answers continuing to be ominous and vague.

"Mom," I sighed. "Do you realize how mystifying you're being?"

"Yes, but that ends now. It's time you know certain things about me," she said.

"Certain things... about you?"

"Yes. I've been hiding them from you for years."

"I'm not sure if I can handle very many more surprises this century, Mom," I said, kind of joking, kind of not.

"Cassandra, I'm a lesbian."

"Oh," I said, that not at all what I was expecting to hear.

"Not only am I a lesbian, but, very much like Amber, I'm a Mistress," she added, and thereby blowing my mind.

"What?" I said, unable to believe my ears.

"I've been playing sweet and innocent for Amber, making her think I'm under her tutelage, but actually I'm playing her," Mom said.

"So what you told Amber about nobody ever going down on you?"

"Lying through my teeth," she admitted with a chuckle.

"And about what my father said? You've never told me about..."

"We can talk about him later if you want, because right now I have far more exciting things to reveal. For instance..." she paused, as if listening for a drumroll before continuing, "...this is a private club for lesbians!"

"You're not serious?"

"Completely serious," she said. "And I belong to an affiliated club, so we're welcome to go inside."

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Just like you, I'm someone who had a sexual awakening, although ours were decades apart, and on opposite ends of the spectrum."

"You're really a Mistress?" I asked, her coming out seeming too impossible to be true.

"I really am," she nodded. "I have a couple of dozen pets back home, many of whom you know, as well as dozens more online."

"Who are they?" I asked.

"Interesting that's your first question."

"Suddenly I'm very curious."

"Interesting choice of words," she teased.

I didn't catch her reference at first, then shook my head at the fact I used the word 'curious', "Right, but seriously, who?"

"First, you can't say a word," she cautioned.

"Based on everything you know about my recent activities, do you think I'm in a position to out, or to judge anyone?" I asked.

"True," Mom acknowledged. "You've become quite the submissive slut."

"Mom!" I said stunned to hear me calling me a slut.

"I'm sorry, pet," she corrected.

"Not much better," I said.

"Alas, true," she said. "Amber told me everything. Including quite a lot you didn't share with me just now. Her description of you almost collapsing from your violent orgasm all over that downtown sidewalk was hilarious!"

"I figured she had," I sighed.

"And just so you know, I've dealt with prima donna bitches just like her many times."

"Really?"

"Yes. You remember my all-women bridge nights?"

"Yes, you went to them every Thursday," I said. "I think you hired a babysitter for me every Thursday, until I was eleven or so. Are you still attending them after all these years?"

"Yes, except once you moved away from home, I stopped going to them in other women's homes, and I started hosting them in my own home. And there was a reason for that."

"And what reason might that be?" I asked.

"So my sweet, innocent daughter wouldn't ever catch sight of what we gals were really doing together. Since we don't play bridge," she said with a smile. "And we never have."

It took me a moment before I realized what she was revealing between the lines. "No!"

"Yes!"

"Are you saying what I think you're saying?"

"Probably. What do you think I'm saying?"

"That you've have been having sex with women... and even orgies with them... ever since I was a kid!"

"Then yes, you've nailed it."

"No way!"

"I became bisexual back in college," she said.

"No way," I repeated. "But you just told me you've been a lesbian for years and years. How did that happen?"

"Okay, now I'll tell you a couple things about your father. We can thank him for that."

"Really? I've always known you were a single mother, but you've never really told me anything about my dad," I said. "Who is he?"

"He's not your dad, he's just your sperm donor," she said. "I don't even know his name, and he doesn't know you exist, which is just fine with me. He picked me up in a bar one night shortly after I graduated from college, we hooked up in a cheap hotel, I learned what a jerk he was, so we went our separate ways long before dawn. Which was the last straw for me, since every man I'd been with for about a year had been just as awful. So I decided I was a lesbian, and I've never looked back."

"If you've never regretted it, then you must have made the right choice," I said. "I'm proud of you, Mom."

"Thank you, sweetheart, and except for the trap Amber has snared you in, I'm proud of you, too. But where I was going with this, is that every Thursday evening for about forty years, I've been presiding over secret lesbian orgies that we tell everyone else are bridge nights," she finished.

"No fucking way," I said, struggling to process this stunning revelation.

"Au contraire, we do lots of fucking in lots of ways," she grinned. "And with today's new and improved sex toys, things have gotten really wild."

"I don't know what to say!"

"Well, the next time you come home for a visit, you're welcome to attend a so-called bridge night for the first time ever!"

"I can't fathom."

"No, probably not. But seeing some of your best friends from high school eating your Mom's pussy, watching them getting fucked in their pussies and asses, or taking part in a daisy chain lick fest should be fun as fuck!"

"My best friends?"

"A couple of them," she confirmed. "Plus some former teachers of yours, some neighbours, and various other women around town you'll know."

"You have officially blown my mind," I said. Then after a pause, I wanted, "Names."

"I don't dominate and tell," she teased.

"Fuck, Mom," I sighed, really wanting to know... she'd opened my Pandora's box of curiosity.

"Come home for a visit, and you'll get the chance to eat so much pussy you'll be drunk on cum," Mom smiled. "And they'll all get the chance to see you in action!"

"Oh my God, Mom," I said. The visuals I was forming from her words were so fucking hot!

"But let's go inside and have some fun tonight," she said. "Then we can put our heads together and figure out how to deal with this Amber situation."

"You think you can resolve my Amber situation?"

"I have some friends in high places, and hopefully they can help us out."

"Oh God, yes please," I said. But then I paused. "But I don't want you going down the tubes with me, like she threatened me with tonight."

"Oh, honey," she grinned wolfishly. "Trust me, I've dealt with women like Amber many times. She's just a girl trying to play a woman's game."

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Me? Aw shucks, I'm just your Mom," she smiled playfully, before opening the passenger-side door and saying, "now let's go inside and have some fun!"

I got out too, and I followed her to the club entrance.

We went inside, and a beautiful blonde in a sexy maid outfit greeted us politely. She was standing behind a lectern in a tiny vestibule just inside the door from the street, and from where we were, we couldn't see the actual club at all. Mom smiled and said, opening her purse and presenting a card I couldn't read, "Barbara Williams from Le Aphrodite."

"Welcome to Le Cygne, Ms. Williams," the pretty blonde greeted.

"Thank you," Mom said, as the blonde opened the door, and we entered a short hallway with several right-angle bends, so we still couldn't see into the club.

"Le Aphrodite?" I asked.

"There are secret lesbian clubs all over the country, and even around the world," she explained. "If you're a member of one of them, you're welcome to visit any of them."

"Every time I think I can't be any more surprised or naïve, you come up with something else that blows me away," I said, as we turned the final corner, and our surroundings got wild!

"The first club was in Boston, called Le Chateau," Mom said, as I stopped dead in my tracks and stared at a scene I'd thought only appeared in overblown porn films, or maybe inside the heads of male perverts with pretentions of grandeur.

For instance, pairs of women were dressed in next to nothing and were dancing together... kissing... groping.

A woman somewhere in her sixties was crawling on all fours with a leash attached to her dog collar, and she was being led around by someone around a third of her age.

A naked woman wearing no more than but green thigh highs and a chain supported by nipple clamps, was sitting on a Sybian (I think that's what they're called), moaning loudly.

Two topless women were sitting together at a cocktail table, the younger one sucking on the older one's breasts.

A pair of heels were poking out from beneath a table, where a large Latina woman was sitting and serenely sipping on a margarita.

A wall had a dozen large dildos attached to it, at suitable levels for women of various heights to indulge themselves in the obvious.

"Welcome to lesbian heaven," Mom said, seeing me staring around in utter awe.

"You've been to a club like this one before?" I asked, as the woman on the Sybian looked me straight in the eye. Well okay, it was more wobbly than straight.

I turned away as Mom said, "Not really, this is the big city. Le Aphrodite is much smaller, but it's only fifteen minutes away from my house, and I've been there lots of times."

"No way," I said, as a large woman passed by, wearing nothing but nipple clamps.

A pretty redhead approached us before Mom could respond, and said, "Ms. Williams, it's lovely to have you here."

"Thank you," Mom smiled, shaking her hand.

The redhead was wearing a slinky gold dress that completely exposed her large breasts, and she said, "I'm Naomi, and if you need anything at all during your visit... refreshments, toys, sex partners that could include yours truly if you wish, whatever... please let me know."

"That's very generous of you," Mom said graciously, as I stared at this shapely woman, likely in her late thirties, her green eyes drawing me in. "For now, we'd just like a table for two."