Becoming a Lesbian Slave Ch. 03

Story Info
Cassie learns a shocking truth and goes to lez club.
14.9k words
4.72
58.9k
75

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/15/2023
Created 02/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becoming a Lesbian Slave Ch. 03

Summary: Cassie learns a shocking truth and goes to lez club.

Note 1: In Part 1, Cassie is the owner of a bridal shop which although in the past it's been very successful, its sales, and thus its profits, have recently been declining severely during a recent recession. She hires a young woman with a stellar reputation for taking on failing businesses and turning them around into wildly successful ones. But she always demands total control of a business, at least temporarily, before she'll do anything at all for it. Cassie agrees in desperation, signs a contract, and from that moment on, even though within a week the customers and the money are flooding in, she watches her world falling apart as the young woman (consistently referred to or addressed as Ms. Amber by absolutely everyone, far and wide) assumes iron control not only of Cassie's business, but also of her sex life, by training her to become a thoroughly submissive pet.

In Part 2, Cassie desperately tries to find her way out of her predicament, but instead she falls deeper into submission, including becoming her secretary's pet, servicing a stranger at a hair salon, wearing a vibrating egg in public and the surprising arrival of her mother with Amber.

Becoming a Lesbian Slave Ch. 03

The day had been a whirlwind... just like every day since I'd allowed Amber into my life.

Alone in my office... finally... the taste of pussy still on my lips... I received a long-anticipated phone call from Dr. Carter... the therapist I'd called near the beginning of my humiliating fall.

"Hello, Dr. Carter."

"Hello, Cassandra," she greeted. "Sorry for the delay, I just got your message, and you sounded rather frantic. Are you okay?"

"It's Cass now," I said, then realized what I'd said. Cassandra is what I called myself back when I'd had some self-respect... or maybe it was just pretensions.

"Okay," she said, sounding surprised. "If you feel this is urgent. I have an opening in an hour."

"I'll take it," I said. I wasn't sure what I'd tell her... or how much I'd tell her... but I needed a wise and non-judgemental sounding board with someone I could trust to keep my situation private.

"Great," she said. "See you then."

"Yes, Mistress," I replied out of habit... and then stammered, "I-I-I mean Dr. Carter."

"Interesting. But no worries, we'll chat in an hour," she said reassuringly, although her tone was more like What the fuck did this woman just say?

"Okay," I agreed, hanging up before I could say anything else stupid or self-incriminating.

Sitting in my chair (for a change), I sighed. I ran my fingers through my hair and sighed once again, because I now had short hair. A hairdo like a lesbian might have. A dyke. I sighed again.

I then wondered what Mom was having done to her hair at the salon... I prayed she hadn't been corrupted by Amber. Amber always seemed to get whatever she wanted... did she want my Mom? Or worse, had she wanted my Mom, and now it was a done deal!? And what the hell had Amber discussed with her during that twenty-minute period while I'd been hiding beneath my desk eating Amber's pussy but unable to hear a word?

Part of me had accepted my reality... as pathetic as it was.

Another part of me was still resisting... deep down inside... although that part was quickly diminishing in strength.

Part of me felt alive... a steady ebb and flow of adrenaline...but always present... unlike anything I'd ever experienced.

Part of me just wanted to cry.

But all those parts... regardless of my state of mind during the highs and lows of my sexual submission... unanimously did not want my Mom getting drawn into this twisted, sick, web of kinks.

I headed out, telling Sophia, "I have an appointment."

"With whom?" she asked, which she'd never ask before Amber, although in truth, she always knew my agenda before Amber had waltzed in... since she'd usually planned and facilitated it.

"Dr. Carter," I answered.

"Going to straighten out your head?" she asked.

"I don't even know anymore," I said. "I first called her way back when I felt I was falling apart, but still had some control in my life, and she just now returned my call."

"And your status now?" she asked.

"Now I have no fucking idea where I'm at," I said, altogether frustrated and bitter.

"There have been a lot of major changes in a very short time," Sophia said, for a moment sounding more like my dear old friend than my newer Mistress, although we were still friendly whenever she wasn't Mistress-ing.

"That's an understatement," I laughed.

"Just remember what I keep telling you," she said. "Don't try to fight the inevitable."

"Don't fight?"

"Yep. It's the single most important difference between you and me, ever since Ms. Amber marched into our lives and started cracking her whip: I gave in to her immediately, and I've been having the time of my life as her slave. You're still fighting your purpose in life, and you're constantly miserable. When just like I was, you were born to be her pet," Sophia reminded me.

"I can't just be her pet though," I said, ironically having accepted the truth that I was indeed a submissive lesbian plaything... yet equally knowing I needed to find out what else I was... I couldn't only be a lesbian pet.

"I understand."

"You do?"

"Yes. I completely accept my role as a submissive pet to Ms. Amber and to whomever she loans me out to," she began. "But I also have other roles. A wife... a mother... a key functionary in this bridal shop... and assistant Mistress to a hot slut."

As I processed this, she slapped my ass, "By the way dummy, you're the hot slut."

"You bet I am," I said, and I headed out.

Thirty minutes later while I drove, with my sexual high dissipated... once again I was questioning everything.

Was there any way out of this predicament? Did I even want out?

Could I ever get my business back?

Could I ever return to the life I had before Amber? Did I want to?

I sighed as I parked.

What on earth was I going to say to Dr. Carter?

How much of my new world was I willing to share?

What could she possibly say or do to help?

I stepped into Dr. Carter's waiting room, exchanged polite nods with the receptionist, and took a seat. I selected a magazine with a cover article called Be the New You.

I began to read it, and I found ten tips to becoming 'the new me'.

One: Find a new passion or activity that makes you happy.

I almost laughed out loud. I had indeed found a new activity... but was it a passion? Perhaps.

Did it make me happy? In the heat of the moment, yes... in the aftermath while I reflected... less happiness and more guilt... which was once again building inside me, since I was alone and I had some quiet time to collect myself... and to reflect... and to realize I'd become a mere fragment of the woman I used to be.

I sighed.

Two: Accept your faults.

This made me smirk. This damn article was conspiring with Ms. Amber!

Should I just accept that I'm a submissive woman who's unable... when push comes to shove... to stand up for myself... or to put a different spin on the same thing, should I accept that at my core I'm submissive, and my greatest inner truth is how much I relish my submissive nature?

Should I accept my weak will?

Should I ignore my conscience... just set it completely aside... and mindlessly obey whatever Ms. Amber tells me to do... to abide by her every whim... especially the sexual ones... without giving any consideration at all to my own value judgements?

Should I simply accept how I get sexually stimulated and become a mindless bimbo in the heat of the moment, and then skip right past those troubling introspections afterwards?

Should I accept that I couldn't save my business on my own, and that the only way for me to achieve a successful business is through sexual servitude to a beautiful but sadistic young woman with an amazing professional track record?

Should I just stop thinking and move forward?

Three: Acknowledge your anger.

This was similar to accepting my faults. Yet it was something slightly different that I also needed to do. I was angry at Amber for tricking and manipulating me. I was angry at Sophia for betraying our long friendship. I was mad at myself for allowing all of this to happen. This anger was undeniable in all three cases, if I was being honest with myself.

Four: Forgive.

Could I forgive myself for my weakness? Could I forgive Amber for exploiting it? Perhaps. It all depended upon the highs and lows of my emotional state at any given moment.

Five: Listen to Other People.

I actually did laugh out loud at this one. The only other person in the waiting room was the receptionist, who looked up, shrugged, and looked down again.

That's exactly what had gotten me into his horrific situation. Listening to Amber... trusting Amber... obeying Amber.

Six: Be open to change

Shit! I knew this article was about personal change... yet it felt like it was speaking directly to me personally. Since the moment Amber had sauntered into my office, I'd been inundated with changes. Changes in my business. Changes in my employees. Changes in myself. Changes in my long-time best friend. A whirlwind of changes, that by now had me unable to locate any solid ground.

Seven: Be respectful

Although that had always been the foundation of my business philosophy... suddenly the concept of respect had coalesced down to using the term Ms. or Mistress. And while my principle of respect had always been mutual between myself and my employees, myself and my customers, myself and my suppliers... now it seemed to be a one-way street... and I was driving the wrong way.

Eight: Be honest and direct

That sure as fuck hadn't worked for me so far. Instead it had backfired miserably, and it had led to humiliation after humiliation, while I performed a variety of sexually degrading and kinky acts that I'd never before seriously contemplated.

Yet Amber was always direct with me... as was Sophia. They were in charge, and that was that... which I guess qualified as their being honest and direct.

But what about me? All my life I'd been honest and direct, yet now those same two core principles were being used against me.

Nine: Never make excuses

I lingered over this one. I'd been making excuses for a while. Excuses for why my business wasn't as successful as it once was. Excuses for why I'd succumbed to this wild sexual submission to a woman half my age. Excuses for the predicament I was now tangled up in.

And I wasn't taking responsibility for any of it. When it was my fault. When I had allowed all of this to happen. When I had continually given in. When I was the one to blame.

Ten: Surprise people

Well... this one I'd done in spades... or more accurately, it had been done to me.

Following my stumbling into surprise after surprise, perhaps it was my turn to surprise people. To come out as the real me. The new me. But who the hell was the real me?

Was the real me a submissive pet to Amber, to my best friend, and to countless strangers?

No doubt I wasn't as straight as I'd always thought I was. I now enjoyed the taste of pussy, and I reveled in lapping down pussy cum. As much as I'd been denying this to myself, I relished being on my knees and serving other women.

I also couldn't deny that being told what to do, that being used, and that being fucked like a cheap slut were all sexually recharging, and they'd awakened a sex drive in me that had been idling along in neutral for years.

My life had always been business first... relationships a distant second... and that was relationships of all kinds: romantic ones, friendships and family.

I sighed.

Still waiting, I went onto my phone and googled sex quizzes. One I found was How submissive are you? I answered the questions, and I scored at 82% submissive. I wondered where I would have scored a month ago.

As I pondered the article and the quiz, I was brought back to reality by the receptionist telling me I could go in.

I nodded, walked in, and sat down in the comfortable chair provided... in my experience, lying down on a couch for a therapist only happened in the movies.

Dr. Carter sat down across an empty space of several feet from me, like she always did, and crossed her legs, which were encased in tan nylons... which I'd never noticed before.

"So tell me... what's going on, Cassandra?" she asked in her soft, soothing voice... which I'm not sure I'd heard from anyone since Amber's arrival.

"I don't even know where to begin," I said, which was the honest truth. Why had I even decided to come here? What was I willing... and unwilling... to tell her? What did I hope to gain from this session?

"Well, you sounded quite frantic when you left the message," she said. "What was going on then?"

I'd called her before my complete sexual humiliation and fall... I'd called her when I'd started having lesbian sex dreams... I'd called her when I still thought I had at least some control over my life and some slight possibility of regaining control of my bridal shop.

I finally settled on revealing the tip of the iceberg and said, "I'd begun having lesbian sex dreams."

Not appearing at all surprised, her face remaining totally placid, and maintaining a calm, soothing tone seemed to be prerequisites for a Psy.D. degree, while she asked, "And these were new? You hadn't had any prior sex dreams about women?"

"No, never," I said.

"Had anything changed at that time that would explain this shift in your inclinations?" she asked.

I sighed.

"Go ahead, Cassandra," she said. "As always, this is your safe place. By talking it all out, hopefully you can understand everything you're feeling, and then we'll be able to deal with those feelings in a productive, knowledgeable fashion."

"Well, it's a long story," I said.

"Again, start at the beginning," she suggested.

And then the floodgates opened up, and I spilled. I told her about my company's financial predicament, about hiring Ms. Amber, my tropical retreat, and the astonishing changes I'd found when I returned. This torrent took over twenty minutes, while she only probed for more information a couple of times (such as 'When did this happen?') but otherwise, she just listened and took notes. I hated when she took notes... I always wondered what she was writing... I always wondered which highlights she was selecting from what I was telling her.

But once I'd given her the gist of everything, she conducted more of a point by point interview.

"Would you describe Ms. Amber as a controlling person?" she asked.

"Very," I agreed, that being an understatement.

"Do you resent that about her?"

"Yes," I admitted.

"Do you know why you resent it?"

"Because she's someone half my age, telling me I'm doing everything wrong, and insisting she knows more than I do about absolutely everything," I said, a bit of my pent-up rage clearly showing... as I relived her humiliating takeover of my company.

"And previously, you've always been the one in charge," she said.

"Yes."

"And in control."

"Of course. It's my business, so I should make the decisions."

"Understandable," she acknowledged, able to ask the tough questions, but also somehow be completely empathetic to me... which wasn't the same as being sympathetic, because she didn't hold back from stirring up strong feelings inside me, and she didn't duck and cover whenever those feelings flared out in her face.

There was a pause before she asked, as she dangled her heel on her toes... which shouldn't have distracted me... perhaps she'd always done this... but now it did, "So what's happened since your frantic phone call?"

"Once again, I don't know where to begin," I repeated, although this time it was more out of shame, than being swamped and confused.

"For starters, is Amber still in your life?"

"Yes."

"Still in control?"

"Yes."

"Were those sex dreams you mentioned about her?"

"Yes," I admitted sheepishly.

"And you're still having them?"

"Yes."

"Got it. If you don't mind, I'd now like to ask you some very personal questions."

"Sure, why not? I'm an open book," I said, although that was far from the case.

"In these dreams, is she always in charge?"

"Yes."

"Are you always submissive?"

"Yes."

She wrote some things down.

"What are you writing down?" I asked, finally finding the nerve to ask the question I'd wanted to ask during every damn session.

"Just some notes," she said unhelpfully.

"Hmph. Okay then... what kind of insanity is it to have lesbian sex dreams about a horrible person you hate with a vengeance?"

"Actually, dreams are neither sane nor insane," she said. "But they can sometimes be very revealing glimpses into someone's subconscious mind. And to answer your question within a question, dreams like yours are much more common than you think, especially for middle-aged women in positions of power."

"You're about my age. Are you submissive?" I asked.

"This session isn't about me," she said. "You may think of me as your highly trained adviser, not your confidante."

"Fine," I sighed, longing to take some of the attention off myself... this session was getting very uncomfortable.

"So back to the point, many women occupying positions of power and thus who are always in control, almost always need to find outlets for letting themselves go."

"Letting go?"

"Yes, to take much-needed breaks from always being in control."

"How so?"

"Well, many men go for meaningless sex with an aggressive lover."

"Lover," I scoffed.

"Partner, then?" she tried accommodatingly.

"Another loaded word," I sighed.

"Then to spell it out precisely, another person who takes control for a period of time, and who makes all his decisions for him."

"Including in a sexual way?" I asked, this sounding a lot like my situation.

"Especially in a sexual way," she clarified. "And the same principle applies to women."

"I see," I said, pondering.

"Are you in a sexual relationship with Amber?"

"Pardon?" I asked, my eyes going wide.

"I don't mean to be insensitive, but your body language, your facial expressions, and your accidently addressing me as Mistress over the phone, all hint that you have," she said, as my attention returned to watching her heel slowly swinging back and forth.

"I-I-I..." I began, overwhelmed by her accurate deductions, and yet distracted by her nylon-clad legs, and her hypnotically oscillating heel... God, Amber had affected me to the very core!

"Take your time, Cassandra," she said.

"Yes," I finally said.

"Yes what?"

"Yes, I'm in a sexual relationship with Amber."

"And she calls you Cass, doesn't she?"

"Among other things," I said.

"Derogatory things?"

"Yes."

"And how do those words make you feel?"

"A wide range of feelings," I admitted.

"Like?"

"Anger and resentment," I said, "but they also..." I trailed off.

"They also what?"

"It's so embarrassing!" I said, feeling my cheeks burning with shame.

"This is a safe place, Cassandra," she reminded me, her voice still soft and soothing.

"Okay, then. It excites me."

"Do you mean it arouses you?"

"Yes."

"That isn't as uncommon as you might think."