Becoming a Lesbian Slave Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please follow me," the redhead said, leading us to the only table not in use, even though it had a Reserved placard sitting on it.

Mom said, "I wouldn't wish to usurp someone else's table."

"It's all right, Melody will understand," Naomi said. "We always give our affiliated club members preferential treatment."

"Then please tell Melody I'm very grateful," Mom said, leaning in and kissing the woman's lips... and the beautiful redhead returned the kiss, that lasted about five seconds.

"You're welcome," she answered, once the kiss was broken.

Then Mom said, "This is my daughter's first time visiting one of our clubs."

"Oh, how nice," she smiled, "I hope you enjoy yourself tonight."

"Oh, I think she will," Mom said, sitting down at the small round table.

"If you need anything, and again I mean anything at all," Naomi said, "just ask."

"I may take you up on that offer a little later," Mom said.

"Please do," Naomi said, her tone sultry.

"Have fun," she said to me before kissing me briefly on the lips.

"Uh, thanks," I said, as I sat down in the other chair.

"So are you ready to explore?" Mom asked.

"I don't know," I said.

"Look babydoll, it's obvious that Amber has unlocked a sexual appetite in you that you didn't know existed," Mom said. "It's important not to lock that side of you away, but it's equally important not to let it consume you."

"It's too late for that latter one," I sighed.

"This is a special place where you can safely explore your sexuality," Mom said.

"Okay, but I still don't know..." I said, as I looked around and saw lots of women on the dance floor... many of them dancing quite provocatively... with hands on asses, couples making out, and even one woman straddling and clearly humping the leg of another woman skin on skin.

"I think you do know," Mom said.

"Everything I've experienced since meeting Amber has been a complete whirlwind," I said.

"I imagine it has," Mom said, just as I spied a young woman striding over to us... she looked to be in college... very cute... sweet-looking face... but her short plaid skirt, white thigh high stockings that were completely within view, and tight braless sweater left very little to the imagination.

"Hi there, sweetheart," Mom greeted her.

"Hi. My Mistress would like to know if you two lovely ladies would care to join her for a drink?" the pretty young brunette requested.

"Quite possibly. Who's your Mistress?" Mom asked, not at all surprised by the invitation, even as my eyes went wide.

"Over there in booth seven." The girl pointed out a pretty woman sitting in a booth against the wall by herself, with a bottle of wine. She smiled across at us and raised her wineglass in a silent toast.

"Sure," Mom said. "That would be extremely nice."

"Great," the girl replied with a big warm smile.

"Are we really going over there?" I asked, as the girl swayed her way back to booth seven.

"Sure," Mom said. "It would be rude of us to refuse."

"This is crazy," I said, as Mom rose to her feet.

"Everything else today has been crazy," she said. "So there's no point in stopping now."

I laughed as I awkwardly followed, "That's the understatement of the century."

"Don't be overly dramatic," she said with a smile.

"Okay, of the decade then," I joked, discovering a new relationship with my mother I'd never imagined having.

"Better," she said, and she too swayed over to booth seven.

When we reached the booth, the woman greeted us warmly, "Hi, welcome to Le Cygne. I'm Beth, and you've already met my pet Jillian."

"Hi," Mom said. "I'm Barbara, and this is my daughter Cassandra."

"Your daughter?" Beth asked, surprised.

"Yes, although it's not like that," Mom said, just as I realized what the woman was thinking.

"I see," the pretty woman, likely just a few years older than I was, said. I couldn't place her, but I felt I knew her from somewhere.

"Cassandra is just beginning to explore her submissive nature," Mom explained.

"Please sit down," Beth said.

"Thank you," Mom said, as she slid into the booth beside Beth, and I slid in to sit beside her... feeling quite nervous.

"So, first time here?" Beth asked.

"Yes," Mom said. "I usually frequent Le Aphrodite."

"Nice," Beth nodded, openly admiring me.

"Yes, it's a great club," Mom said. "Although it's a lot smaller than this luxurious establishment."

"Thank you," Beth said. "And Cassandra, what do you do for a living? I feel like we've met before."

"I own a bridal shop downtown," I answered, both of us thinking the same thing.

"White Wedding?" she asked.

"Yes," I confirmed.

"Then that's where I know you from," she brightened, recognition coming alive in her eyes. "My daughter is Hannah Wilson, well Hannah Barker now. We purchased her wedding dress from your lovely shop."

"Oh, I remember you now," I too brightened. Hannah had married a state senator a couple years ago.

"Yes, you were particularly helpful."

"It's what I do," I said with a smile, enjoying a conversation about my career for once.

"And your mother says you're new to exploring your sexuality," Beth said.

"Yes, very new," I agreed.

"I see," she smiled warmly, looking at me... and looking into me.

"She's spent her entire adult life focusing on her business, so she hasn't allowed herself to explore her sexuality until recently," Mom added.

"Mom!" I objected. My exploring, if you could call it that instead of indentured servitude, was extremely personal, and here she was, tossing out tidbits about it like it was over-the-back-fence gossip!

"That's okay," Beth said. "We women have had to sacrifice our personal lives for centuries."

"Isn't that the truth," I agreed.

"But today we can have it all," Beth said.

"That's what I've been trying to tell her," Mom said.

Beth turned to Mom and asked as if she wished to borrow a cup of sugar, "Would you mind if I played with your daughter?"

"No, please do," Mom said as if she had the right. I'd been an adult for almost two decades.

"But Mom, I...." I began... even though my pussy began tingling from the obvious implication of Beth's request.

"Shush," Beth said. "If you don't know it already, you're about to learn... to your great pleasure... that submissives don't have any rights around here... neither to privacy, nor to make their own decisions about sexual matters. Jillian, please attend to my new friend."

"Yes Mistress," Jillian replied, and she slid under the table and crawled over to my mother. This was the second woman in a few hours to service my mother from under a table... which was so surreal.

"Now, Cassandra," Beth said, looking into my eyes and capturing them with her aqua blue ones. "Until your mother or I say otherwise, you're going to be my totally obedient pet; is that clear?"

"Um..." I began, her eyes still drawing me in, her beauty captivating me, and her offer one I was unable to refuse, "...yes."

"Good," Beth nodded. "Barbara, I hope you don't mind if I take your daughter off to one of the private rooms."

"Of course not," some said.

"Cassandra, please stand up," Beth ordered.

"Yes, ma'am," I said, doing as I was told, my pussy on fire, and addressing her in a manner that indicated I understood the hierarchy between us. But I was still testing the waters by not addressing her as my full 'Mistress'.

"Good girl," Beth said as she slid out of the booth the long way. "Barbara, please use my pet however you wish, short of extreme pain or breaking her skin. You'll find she's very well trained."

"Thank you," Mom said, as Beth stood up and opened her purse. She pulled something out and reached down (I was still seated) to fasten it on me... it was a collar.

"Ready for a night of ultimate submission?" Beth asked.

I looked into her eyes... yes, I was nervous... yes, I was excited... so I answered, giving completely into her by saying fervently, "Yes, Mistress."

She returned to her purse and pulled out a leash. My eyes went wide as she clipped one end to the collar around my neck and said, "Enjoy the club, Barbara."

"I shall. And enjoy my daughter, Beth," Mom replied, as I looked at her... and saw a great big smile on her face. I returned the smile, albeit a bit nervously, before I felt a slight tug on the leash, and I began walking away, following my 'Mistress de la nuit'.

We walked past quite a few people, many of them looking at me, none of them with a shocked look on their faces... most with approval, a couple perhaps even with jealousy.

Beth greeted a few women in passing, before leading me down a hallway, this one straight (unlike the entrance from the street), as if we were in a luxury hotel. She tapped in a code, and we entered a room.

I followed her inside and was surprised by what I saw, because it still looked like we were in a fancy hotel. It had a small wet bar. It had a couch and a bed and a door that must open into a bathroom of some description. But it didn't have any windows, and it had four flat television screens attached to one wall... each one showing a different view of the club, no doubt in real time.

"Would you like a drink?" Beth asked.

"Yes, please," I said. A little liquid courage might relax me... since I was very, very, very nervous.

She pressed a button on the bar, and a few seconds later, not even ten, a woman dressed in a skimpy, and I mean skimpy, maid's outfit walked in. And back to skimpy for a moment: her bodice cradled no more than the bottom third of her firm c-cup breasts, and her skirt was short enough to reveal not only her black thigh high stockings, but also her hairless pussy.

"Hi Candi; please pour me a martini, and... what would you like, Casandra?" Beth asked me.

"I'll have a martini as well, please," I said.

"Two martinis, Candi," Beth said, and she sat down on the couch... gently tugging on my leash to draw me close to her. "Kneel beside me, Cassandra."

"Yes, Mistress," I obeyed, kneeling on the soft, plush, carpeted floor.

"Don't be nervous, "Beth said.

"I can't control that," I smiled. "But I'll do my best."

"Fair enough," she laughed. "I sense that you already have a Mistress."

"Kind of," I answered, although in truth I most definitely did.

"That's pretty vague," she smiled.

"It's complicated," I said, words I always hated when people used them to describe their relationships... but those two words best described my current situation.

"All relationships are."

"It's very complicated," I stressed, as the girl brought us our martinis. "Thank you, Candi," I said.

"You're welcome, miss," the girl said.

"That will be all, Candi," Beth said as she accepted her martini.

"Of course, ma'am," the pretty girl said, and she walked away, leaving us alone again. (And since you're wondering... yes, her naked and shapely ass was fully displayed as she left. As the song says, 'I hate to see you go, but I love to watch you walk away.')

"So it's very complicated," she said.

"I wouldn't even know where to begin," I said.

"Then let me see if I can guess," Beth said, as she slipped out of her heels.

"Okay."

"She's younger than you are," she surmised.

"Yes."

"Much younger?" she drilled down.

"Yes."

"And you were straight before meeting her?"

"Theoretically yes. But until recently, I haven't had much sex at all," I answered, surprised at how she could know all this.

"And now?"

"About being straight or whatever? I seriously don't know," I admitted.

"I see," she said, taking a sip from her martini.

So I took a sip of mine... totally unsure about what was happening.

"Did you resist her at first?"

"Yes," I said. "A lot."

"Massage my foot, Cassandra," she ordered softly.

I obeyed, when she offered me her left foot.

"Does she demean you?"

"Yes."

"Humiliate you?"

"Yes."

"And how does that make you feel?"

"Ashamed."

"And?"

"Humiliated," as I massaged her foot... in itself a demeaning task, but this time it didn't feel like it.

"And?"

"Over time, excited," I said.

"Why do you think that is?" she asked.

"I really don't know," I said... that being the million-dollar question.

"And that mystery frustrates you, doesn't it?"

"Yes."

"And after the sexual high of submission dwindles away and you're alone, you resent both her and yourself," she continued batting a thousand.

"Yes."

"Would it be putting it too strongly if I said you hated yourself at those times?"

"Ummm..." I had to think about that for a few moments, but then the answer was obvious. "No, not at all; sometimes recently I've despised myself."

"And you promise yourself you won't ever let it happen again," as she uncrossed and re-crossed her legs... thus offering me her other foot.

I mindlessly began massaging her right foot as I answered, "God, yes."

"And yet..." she said, letting her words linger.

"Yes, the next time I submit again," I sighed heavily.

"I can see you're struggling with all of this."

"Yes, I really am."

"And yet, now that you've discovered this unexpected side of yourself, you know you can't go back to the life you were previously living," she said.

"How can you possibly know all this about me?" I asked.

"Experience," she said. "I discovered... or more accurately, I allowed myself to explore... all the fantasies I had denied myself when I was married."

"Until recently I never fantasied about doing anything like what I'm doing."

"You never fantasied about being with a woman?"

"No, never."

"And now?"

"Now I have constant dreams about lesbian sex... sometimes even when I'm awake... and I don't even know who I am anymore. And that's like an ongoing panic attack!"

"I know it's scary and confusing, but once you accept what you are, and the pleasure that comes from embracing this new version of yourself," she said, as she uncrossed her legs and parted them wide enough to give me a lovely view of her pussy... which was shaved, except for a tussle of hair just above it. "And the pleasure you can bestow upon others."

Seeing her pussy, her very inviting pussy, was making my mouth water, and I couldn't keep myself from staring at it.

"What are you thinking?" she asked.

"How gorgeous your pussy is, and how much I want to pleasure you," I answered without hesitation.

"Do you feel any shame?" she asked.

"No, none at all," I said, for indeed wasn't feeling any shame... only hunger.

"Because you were born to please," she said.

"Yes," I said, longing to please her... longing to taste her.

"But for you to enjoy it, it needs to be in a safe place," she said.

"I feel very safe right now, Mistress. May I please lick you?" I asked.

"Tell me how badly you want it," she said, bringing her hand to her pussy, and parting her labia to reveal a bright swath of glistening pink flesh.

"Please, Mistress, I want to lick your pussy so badly," I said hungrily. "And I want to be your pet."

"Are you sure that's what you want?" she asked, slowly rubbing her pussy... and thus tempting me even more.

"Yes Mistress, please let me eat your pussy, and please use me as your submissive pet," I said, desperate to taste her... to serve her... to hear her moan.

"Very well, go ahead," she allowed.

"Thank you, Mistress," I said, and I leaned forward and buried my face in her pussy.

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned softly as I parted her pussy lips. "That's so good."

I was in no rush while I slowly licked her... while I explored every region of her pussy... and tasted her sweetness... indulging in the simple act of pleasuring another woman.

Compared to my constant verbal and physical humiliation at the hands of Amber and her friends or acquaintances, this was a completely different experience. It was actually a relaxing sexual experience... if that's even a thing.

"Oh yes, my pet, take your time," she moaned.

I loved her supportive words... her gentle encouragement... her responsive moans.

So for several minutes... or more... the length of time irrelevant... I just kept exploring... and licking... and probing... simply enjoying the act of pleasuring this woman... this wonderful woman... or at least I considered her wonderful, even though I knew almost nothing about her.

As her moans increased, I felt her hand pressing gently on the back of my head, and I heard her say, "Let's step this up now. Suck on my clit, my pet."

I obeyed, and her words, her moans, and her hand on my head were all telling me she was close to coming. So I shifted from slow, teasing, meandering licking, to quicker aggression, knowing the length of time I spent now did matter, since we both wanted me to get her off, in part so I could taste her cum, but even more because she deserved all the pleasure I could manage to give her.

"Oh yes, don't stop," she moaned, not once calling me a slut, or any other derogatory terms. In her world, what we were doing was called 'lovemaking' for good reason.

I had no intention of stopping, as I worked her pussy over, increasingly desperate to taste her full nectar.

"Oh, God," she moaned loudly, and she came... her cum not exploding all over my face, but instead oozing out slowly... languorously... which provided me with the leisure... and once again the concept of time had entered the picture... to savour Beth's cum in a full and meaningful fashion.

I lapped up... and enjoyed... the aftermath of her orgasm... like I always did... but this time I never wanted it to end. Being on my knees, leisurely enjoying my sensuous task, felt so natural... so relaxing....

Two or three minutes later, her gentle hand released the back of my head, and she gazed down at me and asked, "Have you truly just begun eating pussy?"

"Yes Mistress," I admitted.

"Then you are indeed a natural," she praised.

"Thank you, Mistress," I replied.

"If you come here regularly, you'll become very popular," she said.

"Until my Mom brought me here tonight, I didn't even know this club existed."

"Well we don't advertise, it's all word of mouth," she said.

"I see."

"Once your mother returns to Le Aphrodite, you'll need to become a member of Le Cygne to return here, and for that you'll need a local sponsor. I'd be honoured to be that sponsor, if you'd like me to."

"That would be wonderful, Mistress."

"Then I'll submit a membership application on your behalf before I leave here tonight. Your annual dues will be a few thousand dollars; will that be an issue for you?"

"Not at all."

"Then that's settled," she said. Then after a brief pause, "So... did you enjoy performing a sexual act without all the verbal degrading?"

"Yes indeed, Mistress, it was heavenly!" I gushed.

"But when it does happen, do you like the trash talk?"

"No," I said. Then I paused and added, "well, I always hate and resent it after the fact, but during the heat of the moment, it actually turns me on."

"That's only natural," she said. "Or rather it's natural for a submissive, which you unmistakably are."

"It is?"

"Yes," she nodded. "Many submissive women are turned on by verbal humiliation. And sometimes even dominant ones, when we're roleplaying."

"Why is that?" I asked, delighted to be with someone commanding and sexy I could actually talk to! Of course my developing relationship with my mother was great too, but I didn't think I'd be licking her pussy anytime soon, and Mistress Beth lived locally.

"There's no simple answer to that," she said. "I mean it's not normally my style. Yet I'll push my pets in many ways too, when it seems beneficial. For many women, being degraded is a means of getting forced out of their comfort zone, or to explore a personal insecurity, such as thinking they're not good enough."