Becoming a Lesbian Slave Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No?"

"Not at all," she said. "The reality is that during the heat of a sexual encounter, many women are 'turned on', to use the vernacular, by things they wouldn't tolerate in any other situation."

"But it's more than that," I said. "She humiliates me."

"Please elaborate."

I just couldn't hold my diatribe back! "Name calling; requiring me to go down on a hairdresser I'd never met before; sticking a remote controlled vibrator in my pussy and forbidding me to orgasm, then forcing me into a literally screaming one in a crowded restaurant; ordering me to serve as a sexual slave to all my employees," I said, tears beginning to form in my eyes. "And the fucking worst part is that just telling you about it's making me soaking wet!"

This time she was speechless. For about a minute.

Finally she recovered and asked, "Do you feel you have control of your life? Any control at all?"

"No. None at all."

"And I assume you want it back."

"Of course," I said.

"But you don't know how that's possible. Or even whether it is."

"Yes, I feel totally lost! And hopeless," I said, and then deciding just to throw it all out there. "I've tried everything, and it always blows up in my face, and I end up on my knees servicing her, or bent over a desk getting fucked by my former best friend, who's now been appointed as another of my Mistresses."

"Oh my," she said, aghast. Apparently I'd finally shocked her enough that her tone of voice had changed, for the first time in any of our sessions.

"What?"

Well, I have to admit that I'm floored! Your situation is a lot more complex than I'd imagined."

"Tell me about it," I sighed, wiping tears from my eyes.

"But," she said more forthrightly, "you're a strong woman, and you can overcome this."

"I don't feel strong at all," I said weakly.

"What do you want the most?"

"My bridal shop back,"

"Have you discussed that with a lawyer?"

"I have, "I explained. "The contract is pretty ironclad, but there may be one loophole... which is if we can prove I wasn't in a rational state when I signed all my authority away to her."

"Did you sign this before or after the retreat?"

"Before."

"Oh."

"That's a bad oh."

"Well, I could honestly testify you were psychologically manipulated once you returned, although your testimony and the cross examination would quickly become ugly, and decidedly X-Rated. And because the news media would consider it sensational, many so-called 'juicy details' would become widely known."

"This has already gotten X-Rated, ugly, and very public... at least in a few circles."

"I understand," she said sympathetically.

"So what should I do?" I asked, needing someone else to make a decision for me... ironic, I know.

"That depends on what you want the most right now. I advise you to set one goal at a time, then once you achieve the first one, decide on what you want to achieve next. So the question right now, is what do you want to do first?

"That would be getting my business back," I said.

"Then you've answered your own question."

"I guess I have."

"But another thing: try not to be ashamed of anything you've done or discovered about yourself," she said. "We're all sexual beings."

"If you only knew half of what I've done recently."

"You've already told me some of it, and even if the rest is worse, do your best not to beat yourself up about it. Just own it," she advised.

"What do you mean?"

"Accept what you did, forgive yourself if necessary, move on, allow yourself to continue to explore your sexuality, but also take control of yourself whenever you need to."

"I wish it was that easy."

She chuckled, "Good point. But if it was, I'd be out of a job."

Five minutes later my time was up, and I headed out, feeling better about some things, but still insecure and overwhelmed about some others.

I called my lawyer, but it went to machine. I left a message for her to call me when she could.

I also saw a message from Mom: Are you coming to meet Ms. Amber and me for dinner?

I noticed she called Amber Ms. Amber, but at least it wasn't Mistress Amber.

I responded: On my way.

She texted back: See you soon.

I realized I hadn't been completely forthcoming during my session with Dr. Carter. Since the other goal high on my list was that I was extremely determined to protect my mother from Amber... although my having left her alone with her twice now, and I'd failed to keep her away from the salon visit, so far I hadn't done a good job at all.

I drove to the restaurant, worrying about what Amber might be saying... or doing... to Mom.

I arrived, having sped a little, my anxiety increasing as I got closer... worried about everything. What she might be doing to my mother right now... and what she might do to me in a little while right in front of my mother...

I went in and was led to a secluded table at the back. A large one with space enough for at least six people, but chairs and table settings for only four. Amber and my mother were seated... each sipping on a cocktail. The chairs weren't typical restaurant chairs but were more like you'd see in an upscale living room... plushily cushioned from the top of the seat back almost to the floor.

Mom's hair wasn't cut short like mine... no... but it had been darkened... the grey was all gone, and she was wearing makeup... not excessive by any means... but noticeable, and definitely making my Mom look younger and prettier.

"Take a seat, Cass," Amber said, pointing to the chair opposite hers... oddly, they were seated right next to each other, even though there was plenty of room to my Mom's right.

I did.

"I'm told you've just been to see a therapist," Amber said.

"Yes, I check in with Dr. Carter regularly."

"I see," she said. "And how was it?"

"She gave me lots of food for thought."

"I see," she repeated, as if she was slyly trying to get more intel out of me by using only two words, plus some tone. "Therapy can be very beneficial."

"It's always helped me to feel balanced," I explained, which was true. Having a place to go and vent, or to explore the things I was feeling had always been very helpful... and I never wanted to burden my family or friends with any of my drama... they must have enough of their own.

"Most of it's bullshit though," she said.

"How so?"

"No one can truly understand what you're thinking or feeling, or your true purpose in life."

"I couldn't agree more," I said, staring at her with the unspoken message that her words were indeed true, especially when it came to her own so-called insights about me.

"Although I myself have always been an excellent judge of character," she added.

I glanced over at Mom, who oddly hadn't said a word... which was very unlike her. I noticed her cheeks were quite red... and not from make-up... also very unlike her. I asked, "Are you okay, Mom?"

"Yes, dear," she said, but her words didn't come out smoothly at all... and she exhibited a slight tremble.

"Your mother is enjoying a special gift I gave her," Amber said.

I instantly knew it was one of those fucking eggs! Was our quiet dinner together going to devolve into another screaming orgasm in a restaurant, this time with my Mom as the lead soprano?!

"Amber, please no," Mom pleaded.

"Barbara," Amber said, as I felt her reach her foot between my legs, "I told you: you need this."

"Just what exactly does she need?" I asked tersely, even while I spread my legs a bit to facilitate her bringing her shoeless foot to my naked pussy. I rationalized that I didn't want to create a scene... I didn't want to be outed in front of my Mom... I didn't want to challenge Amber in public, even though I could tell what she was doing to my Mom... but basically... frustratingly... the ball of her foot pressing against my cunt felt good... really, really good!

"She needs to come," Amber said. "And soon."

"Amber!" Mom gasped, her red cheeks getting even redder.

"Barbara, we're all women here, and we all have needs," Amber said. "Your daughter has needs that need fulfilling, I have needs that need fulfilling, and so do you... because denying them makes us unhappy and bitchy. For instance, you should have seen your daughter before I began helping her with her needs."

"Amber, that's enough," I whisper-barked sternly, even as she applied more pressure directly onto my excessively wet pussy, which was... as usual... wantonly betraying me.

She didn't utter a word.

She just gave me a look.

A terrifying look.

The same look that when I was a child and my mother gave me one, I knew I was in deep shit, and I'd better shut the fuck up right now.

"Barbara, are you getting close?" Amber asked, after giving me a lengthy look.

"Amber, oh dear God," Mom moaned, her upcoming orgasm clearly getting very close!

"Get her off, slut. Eat that clit! Finger fuck that pussy!" Amber ordered in a harsh but softened voice.

My eyes went wide, while Amber's stocking-clad foot rested on my pussy

She wasn't ordering me to service my own mother, was she?

"Yes, Mistress," a feminine voice responded from under the table, which was both a shocking surprise and a relief.

"I'm sorry Cassandra, but it's been so long," Mom said, gazing at me with eyes filled with apology, before she turned away, rested her head against her soft chair, and closed her eyes. "Don't stop."

"You may peek under the table if you wish," Amber offered. "You know this woman."

Curiosity consumed me, so I leaned sideways and bent down to peer under the table... accidentally stimulating myself as I moved, and my pussy grazed against Amber's silky sole. But all I could see was a brunette wearing a tailor-made suit, between Mom's legs... and that Mom was wearing thigh high stockings... which I was confident she wasn't wearing earlier, and no panties... which I'd always assumed she was wearing.

I sat back up, not willing to watch my mother getting pleasured.

Amber asked, "Recognize her?"

"Not really," I admitted.

"Oh God," Mom moaned, having always given me crap for using the Lord's name in vain when I was a kid.

"She's been sent beneath this table because of you," Amber said.

"Me? Why?"

"Because you sucked her into your own submission," Amber said. I prayed Mom wasn't listening, even though I assumed that by now she knew at least a little about my recent past... if not the entire background to my sordid predicament.

"How could I have sucked..." I began, and then realized who she must be... and why my attorney hadn't returned my call!

As I bent back down to confirm my suspicion, making Amber's resting foot rub against me again, Amber asked, "And what were you phoning Deirdre about?"

My suspicions confirmed by her words, I sat back up and said, "I just needed to tell her something."

"Oh yes, oh yes, ohhhhhhh," Mom moaned in a whisper, as she gripped the table fiercely, clearly having an orgasm.

"And what was that?"

"To stop looking into my case," I lied.

"I don't know why you even bother! As always, you're a terrible liar," she said, stroking her foot up and down, ever so teasingly.

"Fine," I said annoyed and sick of the charade. "I wanted to know if she'd found any further legal approaches to terminating your control of my business."

"I see," she said, her tone and smirk indicating she already knew that, and since my lawyer was under the table licking up my Mom's cum, she likely knew exactly what I'd requested, and my Hail Mary of a chance of winning.

"Look, Amber," I said.

"I let the last one go. I won't be that generous again," she growled.

"What? I...." I began, and then realized she was objecting to how I'd addressed her just now.

I glanced at my mother, who was still slumped in her plush chair, basking in the afterglow of her orgasm, her eyes still closed, before returning my gaze to Amber, and I tried again. "Ms. Amber, I'm very grateful for all you've done to make my bridal shop successful again."

"Do you mean popular, trending and making lots of money?" she asked.

"Yes, yes and yes," I agreed. "I couldn't have done it without you."

"That's true," she said, once again moving her foot up and down.

"But..." I moaned, as she stimulated my pussy.

"But what?" she asked with a sly smile.

"But I need to be involved in the day-to-day operations."

"I agree."

"You do?"

"Yes, it's your company, and it's important for you to play a significant role in its running," she said, not at all what I expected her to say.

"Good," I said, feeing relieved, but also responding to her rubbing my pussy.

"How was that Big O, Barbara?" Amber asked.

"Baby, I'm sorry you had to see that," Mom said to me.

"Don't apologize for giving into some pleasure for a change," Amber rebuked her mildly, then she snapped her fingers and ordered, "Me next, bitch."

"Yes, Mistress," my poor, mistreated lawyer responded, lost in humiliation under the table.

"Was she good?" Amber asked, her foot now just resting on my pussy... but with the pussy on fire.

"Yes she was," Mom admitted, embarrassed to be acknowledging that she'd just had sex right in front of me.

"See? I told you women eat pussy better than men," Amber said.

"I wouldn't know. That was the first time anyone has ever gone down on me."

"No fucking way!" Amber said, shocked.

"Yes, fucking way," Mom said, making me gasp from her language. "Cassie's father said he tried it once, and it was gross."

"Fucking men," Amber said, clearly disgusted.

"None of that for many years, either," Mom said, now seeming more comfortable to be having such a conversation in front of me.

"Well, I can't help you with that, since it's in the past," Amber admitted. "But I can make sure you have some amazing and life-altering experiences going forward."

"I don't know," Mom said.

The waitress arrived at long last... had she been thoughtfully biding her time while we had our fun?... and she took dinner orders from the three of us who were visible and cleared away Deidre's table setting... thus thankfully ending this conversation.

And for the next forty minutes even after the food arrived, we three chatted about mundane things: travel, movies and so forth... Amber having instructed her newest pet just to slowly lick her.

Twice Amber's foot left my pussy, only to be replaced a moment later by her other one, while my lawyer friend Deidre remained between Amber's legs.

After we'd finished eating, Amber ordered, "Time to get me off, slut."

I worried for a moment she might mean me, but Deidre responded, "Yes, Mistress."

"So what's your plan for the rest of the night?" Amber asked my Mom.

"I think I need to spend some time with my daughter," she said.

"I guess you do," Amber said, smiling slyly at me.

"We have a lot to talk about," Mom added, looking at me shyly.

I remained silent... wondering how much she knew... and pretty sure it was just about everything.

"Well, I'd love to continue our own chat sometime in the next couple of days," Amber said.

"I'd like that," Mom agreed, making me wonder what they'd already talked about, and what they'd continue talking about. For instance would I soon find myself alongside my mother servicing Amber, or instead would I be servicing them both?

"And you and I have a lot to talk about too, my entrepreneurial sex slave," Amber added to me.

"Agreed."

And then Amber began really rubbing my pussy with her foot. "It's time for you to come, slut," Amber ordered, staring into my eyes.

"Please, Ms. Amber, not right here," I pleaded.

"Just come for Ms. Amber, honey," Mom urged, astonishing me.

"What? You're saying that? Why?" I gasped, staring at her... while Amber really went to town on my pussy with her foot.

"Fair's fair; I've already come in front of you," she pointed out.

"I guess," I said. But this was really weird!

"So come, Cassie, come for Mommy," she said, her use of the word 'Mommy' so strange, and I noticed her not using my full name.

"Yes, come for us, Cass," Amber smirked.

"Oh God," I moaned, my pleasure surging forward rapidly.

"Come for your Mistress Amber," Mom added.

"Mommmmm!" I moaned.

"I already know you're a lesbian," Mom said.

"And a submissive lesbian," Amber embellished.

"And Ms. Amber's pet," Mom continued.

"And my slut," Amber added.

"With your pussy juice soaking Mistress Amber's foot and your chair," chimed in Deidre from beneath the table.

"Please," I moaned weakly, not even able to say Stop, but just leaving it at that, as the pleasure consumed me... all the name calling and taunting, as usual, enhancing my cresting pleasure.

"Now, Cass, come all over Mistress Amber's foot," Mom ordered, her tone firm... just like a Mistress would say. And this time I was Cass instead of Cassandra or Cassie.

"Yes, Mommy," I agreed weakly, and I leaned back and erupted... soaking Amber's foot with my flooding pussy.

"I told you that you had it in you," Amber said, as she kept rubbing me.

"Thanks," Mom said. "It was empowering."

"It's just about taking control," Amber said.

"Get back between my legs, solicitor slut," Mom ordered.

"There you go," Amber approved.

"Yes Mistress," my lawyer responded.

"When you want something, just take it," Amber advised.

"Got it," Mom said.

"Did telling your slut daughter to orgasm turn you on?" Amber asked.

"A little," Mom admitted.

"Slut, come and get your dessert," Amber ordered, and this time she was looking right at me!

"Here?" I asked.

"Unless you want me to sit on the table right in front of you," she said. "And you already know that I never bluff!"

"Do as you're told, Cass," Mom said sternly.

I couldn't believe Mom was siding with Amber... and I couldn't believe she was treating someone like a slut...

I sighed.

"And don't you sigh at me, young lady," Mom scolded.

"No, Mom."

"Now get under the table and eat Mistress Amber's pussy like a good pet," she ordered.

"Yes, Mom," I acknowledged.

"It's yes Mommy," she corrected.

"Yes, Mommy," I agreed, and I furtively looked around, and then slid quickly under the table... my pussy still leaking from my orgasm... and although I hate to admit it... I was really craving Amber's pussy!

I went between her legs and began licking just as the waitress arrived.

"May I get you ladies any dessert?"

"Sure, I'll have the cheesecake," Amber said.

"So will I," Mom said.

"And for the other guest?"

"She only likes pie," Amber said. "And she's eating some right now, so no worries."

"Um, okay," the waitress said doubtfully, and she walked away.

"So the first key to being a Mistress is that you're always in control," Amber said.

"I understand," Mom said. Was Amber teaching my mother how to be a Mistress?

"The second one is to be confident," Amber said.

"That's where it falls apart," Mom said.

"No, you definitely have it in you," Amber said. "You just need to shove aside that pesky moral code that society has gone and engrained inside you."

"How do you do that?" Mom asked.

"Practice, and it may take some time," Amber said. "But the self-assured way you ordered the new slut to service you when we first sat down, is an excellent example. Another one is the way you handled her going down on you while you took part in our conversation with your daughter. And recently you ordered your daughter to come in a very no-nonsense way, and just now you ordered a 'solicitor slut' to get between your legs. I think you're a lot braver than you give yourself credit for!"

"I guess," Mom moaned from the tongue in her twat, while I swirled my tongue in Amber's hole.