Affair of the Trainee & the Manager Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uummm, I want to. Let me help you out of your robe." She turned her back to me and held her arms at her sides. I began to slip the robe off but stopped for a moment to put my arms around her and cradle her luscious, soft, hanging breasts. I bent my head and kissed her neck. She moaned softly and turned her head so that I could kiss her lips. They were open and moist. I removed the robe and tossed it on the chair on top of mine.

She sat on the towel, leaned back on her hands and opened her legs. I knelt before her and was momentarily mesmerized. The beauty of her legs and knees and thighs and hips thrilled me. The rounded tummy, thrust of Venus mound, and naked labia invited and tantalized. I caressed her thighs with both hands and kissed her labia lushly and ran my tongue between them and up to her clitoris. The insides of her labia were warm and rich with moisture. The scent was erotic.

With a hand gently holding the back of my head, Dorothy whispered, "Darling, please promise to do that some more after our shower."

I lifted my head and blew her an air kiss and prepared to apply the depilatory. I put some on my fingers and very carefully smoothed it in the crevices at the sides of her labia, below her labia, and up and around the folds that cloaked her clitoris. Then I gingerly coated the outer edges of the labia. "Any more," I asked huskily.

"No, that's just fine. Why don't you get those little scissors, though, and trim the edges of the patch that's left." I wiped my hand on the damp wash cloth and, with a deft flourish, did a neat trimming job.

"While we're at it, if you'll sit back down and give me the scissors, I'll trim your patch too." I traded places with her. "My, my. You have a very serious stiffening problem here now, Sweetheart." She gave my twitching erection a playful pat and, working around it, snipped and trimmed off a bunch of curly hair. "There, it's time for a shower."

While she put away the scissors and depilatory I turned the shower on to get the water hot. When she came into the bathroom she was wearing a shower cap. "Do I get to go first ... or maybe we could shower together?" Her voice was low and breathy.

She was absolutely beautiful and irresistible. "I vote for together." We both stepped into the shower and closed the sliding door. After we each got wet under the spray and rinsed off the depilatory, I handed her the bar of soap and, instead of soaping herself, she began to lather me. When she did my front she spent an undue amount of time rubbing the suds into my scrotum and penis. What had been stiff before now became stone-hard and throbbing. While she slowly stroked up and down she looked up at me and then closed her eyes and kissed me. She squeezed and caressed and pressed herself close to me and held my throbbing penis against her belly, gently thrusting her vulva. Through our hungry kisses her breathing became a little more rapid. I put my arms around her and, with hands on her sweet tush, held our groins together. Still pressing close she soaped my back and bottom. The kissing continued. When she finished she handed me the soap and, without pulling away, put her arms around my waist and bottom.

Since we were so close together, I began with her back and bottom -paying special attention to lathering the lower curves and crevices. I lingered there, squeezing the pliant, round softness and teasing her tiny, puckered anus for a moment. We were holding each other into the rubbing rhythms of our groins. When her back was fully lathered and loved I reluctantly broke away and turned her around so that her back was against me and I could continue to hug her close while I lathered her front. She whimpered through her lips when our mouths parted but groaned approval when my soapy hands began to roam her voluptuous breasts, rounded tummy, and puffy Venus mound. The steam from the shower enveloped us in foggy, moist warmth. Our soapy bodies slurped and snuggled together. She alternatingly wiggled her tush back against the hardness invading her crevice and rubbed her pussy into the hand that was so lovingly lathering and cupping and fingering her swollen labia and clitoris. My lips were at her neck but we felt such hunger that our lips and tongues yearned to merge and embrace again. Dorothy leaned her head into my shoulder and turned to lift her mouth to mine. The slippery sensation of the soap while I lathered her breasts was almost more than I could bare - the jello-like soft pillows slurped and squirmed in my hands and fingers. Dorothy was making little whimpering sighs into our merging lips and embracing tongues as my hand vainly tried to contain each generous breast - squeezing and caressing and gently pinching the protruding nipples. Her hands were on top of each of mine - urging them on and hugging them close. I was thrilled when her vulva and tummy shuddered under my hand and she groaned into our kiss.

I whispered huskily into her mouth, "Darling, you are so beautiful and feel so wonderful and your body is so close, I'm hungry for you. I never could have imagined this feeling of loving and desire." She squirmed around in my arms, put her arms around my neck and pressed her lips to mine.

"Oh, Honey," she sighed, "Take me in on the bed now."

We broke apart and I finished by lovingly lathering each of her legs from top to toe; then I soaped my face and hair and handed her the soap. She washed her face, put the soap away and we hugged close to each other as we stepped under the shower to rinse off together. Without speaking we each had silently concluded that a coupling in the shower was less attractive than the luxury of the bed.

In a cute, mock child-like voice she said, "We need to put some soothing lotion on our new hairless places. Would you dry me and put the lotion on for me?"

"Of course."

We got out of the shower and I gently toweled her face and body. She had a warm, sultry, relaxed glow about her and a loving look in her eyes that mirrored the feelings surging inside me. She took the towel and dried me and then put her arms around me to kiss again. While we kissed I picked her up and carried her to the bed. When I lay her down she kept her arms around my neck and mumbled into our kiss, "The lotion is on the dresser. Please hurry. I want you." She lay back in languid repose, arms at rest on the bed, one knee up lazily closing her thighs, and eyelids half closed watching me move about the room.

When I came back with the lotion and sat on the bed she faintly smiled with a warm glow and held a hand out to me. I moved closer, bent down and kissed her, and then slid toward her feet. She opened her legs and I sat between her knees. Her gorgeous legs were stretched on either side of me. I looked up at the soft pillows of her pert breasts, now each relaxed lusciously to its side, and then at the creamy soft thighs leading to the center of her rapture. I caressed them and bent to kiss them.

"Darling, you're so beautiful I can't keep my mind on what I'm supposed to be doing."

"I know, Sweetheart. I can tell because your beautiful cock is so hard and standing out so straight. You can put it in me and fuck me now, if you want to. We can put the lotion on after."

"No. I don't want you to be uncomfortable." But I couldn't resist putting my mouth on her waiting labia and stroking my tongue between them and up to her clitoris where I feathered and flicked. The excited nubbin was protruding stiffly erect. I sucked it.

She held my head with one hand for a moment and sighed, "Please hurry, Darling. ... I really need you in me ... soon."

I put some lotion on my fingers and spread it over the areas that had been covered with the depilatory. Then I lightly smoothed the lotion in until it disappeared. I caressed her creamy thighs again and could hold back no longer. I set the lotion aside and placed my hardness against her impatient nether lips. Dorothy reached her hand down, grasped my penis and guided it to the warmth of her waiting vagina. "Oh, Darling, please fuck me hard!" she groaned.

We were so frantic at first that we couldn't thrust in a rhythm together but drove at one another mindlessly. She shuddered and quaked and shivered almost at once, muffling her scream behind closed lips. Still supporting my self on elbows, I lowered my body onto hers, coaxed a breast to my mouth to kiss and suck and nibble. Then I kissed her mouth. Her hands left my hips, where they had been holding me deep in her, and hugged my shoulders and stroked my cheek. My control had been unexpectedly strong but suddenly it was gone and I erupted into her with throbs and spasms. She felt them and closed her warm, moist glove around me - thrusting slowly, shuddering again in thrilling spasms, and milking me dry.

We lay quietly together for a while until my no-longer-erect penis slipped out. Between languid kisses she sighed, "Darling, I feel wonderful and warm when you hold me like this - especially after you make love to me like you do. I love it when I see your cock get hard ... and I know you want to love me and fuck me. When I think about your hands on me and your cock in me, my cunt gets wet and hot and aches for you." She began to disengage and said, "Let me put the lotion on you now. I was so hungry for you before that I forgot your poor penis needed lotion too."

She moved to sit between my legs, took my penis in her mouth, and licked and sucked our love mixture from it. Then she began massaging in the lotion - first my scrotum, then the areas around my genitals, and finally my penis. Her ministrations made me feel very relaxed but when she began to stroke the lotion into my penis it began to revive. She felt and saw it, looked up lovingly at me and bent to kiss it. It wasn't hard yet, but it got longer and didn't droop as much. She put a little more lotion on her fingers, smiled warmly at me, and continued to stroke softly.

Through half-closed eyes I drank in her beauty and reached out to cradle her hanging breasts. I couldn't reach them. I felt such affection for her I wanted to touch and caress. In a voice softened with desire I sighed, "Please move around to me so I can touch and love you. Your breasts are so beautiful and full, and when they're hanging down like they are now I want to hold them and squeeze them in my hands."

"Uummm," she hummed, "I love your hands and mouth on me." She stopped her stroking for a moment and shifted around so that she was kneeling at my side. When she returned to her stroking she bent her head and slipped her mouth over my growing penis. I reached up with one hand to cup a lovely breast and put my other arm between her legs to hug the nearest creamy thigh to my lips. I was getting hungry for her and wanted my head between those luscious thighs so I could love her pussy the way she was loving my penis. I began to squirm and pull her leg over my head. She raised her lips from me and asked, "Darling, are you trying to get between my legs?"

"Yes. I want your thighs around me and I want you to bring your gorgeous pussy down to my mouth."

"Oh, Darling." She moved further around so that her knees and thighs were straddling my head and lowered herself to me. I reached my hands up to hold her hips and opened her swollen, drenched labia with my tongue to lick and suck. She slowly tilted and thrust her pelvis so that my tongue was stroking between her clitoris and vagina. There was still a hint of her soft perfume and her vaginal fluids tasted and smelled heavenly. She returned her mouth to my now stiffening penis and I reached up to cup and squeeze and pull and pinch her swaying breasts. Soon her pelvic thrusts became more rapid and her mouth stopped moving on me. A moment later her thighs shivered and quaked around my head and she pushed her gushing pussy down hard on my face - fucking my mouth. For a moment I couldn't breathe. In a muffled cry she said, "Oh, Darling, I'm cumming again!" When her spasm subsided I gently licked her labia and caressed her breasts. My penis now was very stiff and hard and the head had swollen to a purple knob. She returned her mouth to it and sucked and stroked and laved until I was beginning to throb and twitch. She raised her head, moved to kneel at my side again and looked at me with eyes as enraptured as I felt. Holding my eyes she moved over to straddle me and slid her luscious love lips down over my erection. Her warm, moist glove felt heavenly. She hung first one and then the other breast over my mouth so that I could suck and nibble and squeeze.

She began rocking back and forth and squirming on my excited penis. I reached my hands up to thighs and hips so that I could thrust into her in a return rhythm. With one hand I reached between us and with my fingers squeezed her labia closer around my pulsing erection, occasionally rubbing her clitoris with my thumb. Dorothy began a gasping groan each time our thrusts came together. Soon she bent her head into a passionate kiss and screamed into my lips as her entire body shook in orgasm. My pelvis went rigid and my toes curled when I erupted into her in an amazing spasm. She slowly collapsed onto me, straightened her legs and hugged her thighs around mine. She settled her head next to mine and I held her close to me with one hand on her bottom cheeks and the other arm around her waist. Our lips and tongues came softly together in wet, loving touches. "Darling," she murmured, "please keep your lovely cock inside me."

We rested quietly for a while and may have dozed on and off. Every once in a while I felt the urge to press my pelvis into her and occasionally she would succumb to the same urge and squirm her wetness closer around me. After a while we whispered loving things to each other and then agreed that we were hungry.

"Would you like to go out for some lunch and a look around the lake?" I mumbled against her lips.

"Uhmmm, I don't know. What do you think?" she waffled.

"Well," I confessed, "I don't quite feel like dressing to go downstairs or outside just yet. Being quietly together with you is so wonderful that going out in the world doesn't seem very important."

"I'm glad. I'd rather eat lunch alone with you in the sitting room. Maybe we can go out later. I'm feeling so cozy and close to you that being together is what I'd like." She squirmed against me. "You feel so nice inside me I don't want to let you out but I guess I'll have to if your going to order lunch." She moved off me and I fell out of her heavenly place. When I looked at my penis I couldn't believe it was still not totally limp. I had never before been able or wanted to make love this frequently. Dorothy was looking too. "Mmmmm, you're still not completely dead, are you? You're such an animal!" She leaned close to me again and kissed me and whispered, "And I love you for it."

We got out of bed and began to straighten the room a little. I said, "I'll order lunch. We can eat at the cocktail table in front of the fireplace."

"You'd better put your robe and trousers on so you can let the waiter in to set it up."

"Right you are. I think I'll shave and wash up a little first."

"Me too. You go first because I may be a little longer with my hair ... and ... getting ready."

"Getting ready?"

"Umm hhmmm."

"Ok, I'll finish up and get out of your way."

"Thank you, Lover."

I took my toilet kit, slacks, and robe into the bathroom and made myself socially presentable. When I came out Dorothy was in her terry robe touching up her nails. Lord, she was beautiful - even with her hair mussed. I kissed her cheek. She looked up affectionately and I kissed her mouth. "You smell good," she said, and she kissed me again.

I left her to her private domain and ordered lunch - shrimp stuffed avocado salads, crepes with fresh strawberries, and a bottle of champagne. I also asked that someone make another fire in our fireplace. The front desk asked when the housekeeper could come in to clean and freshen the suite. I said I'd let them know later in the afternoon. The fireplace person came up first - very expert. I gave him a generous tip because I knew I'd be calling on him again. In ten minutes a pleasant fire was crackling and he left extra wood.

Dorothy opened the bedroom door a crack and said, "Let me know when lunch is served," and closed the door. I looked out the picture window at the lake and grounds. It was a brilliant day. The lake was dark bluish-black with a breezy chop and the new spring foliage on trees and shrubs was lazily swaying about. Tulips were in full bloom - reds, yellows, pinks, and purples all over the grounds. It was as though we were in another secret world.

A log shifted in the fireplace and the waiter rapped at the door. I asked him to set the lunch up on the cocktail table rather than the small table by the window. The salads looked exquisite, the crepes were keeping warm under silver covers, the strawberries were in a crystal bowl with silver ladle, and the champagne was in its ice bucket wrapped in a towel. I tipped him, and when he had left and I had locked the door, I wrapped on the bedroom door and announced that lunch was served. When the bedroom door opened a vision of erotic loveliness put her arms around my neck and gave me a luscious kiss.

"You look so handsome but you don't need all those clothes anymore." Those were the 'vision's' first words with her lips still touching mine. She then proceeded to unhook and unzip my slacks and let them drop to the floor. My silk robe just covered my aroused but not-quite-stiff erection. Dorothy looked absolutely, irresistibly erotic. Her hair was in soft waves full on top, framing face, and falling to her shoulders. Make up was spare and beautiful. Her soft perfume was faintly present. She wore her high heeled grey-green mules and very pale, very sheer mint green stockings - lace tops - no garters. The rest of her attire was nearly unmentionable. She had on a sheer mint-green bed jacket with lace-trimmed shawl collar and three quarter length sleeves. No belt and no buttons. It came to mid-hip and covered half her bottom but very little else because it couldn't be held closed in front. The newly trimmed patch of hair at the top of her Venus mound looked sassy. Her groin and thighs were creamy.

I untied the sash on my robe and put my arms around her. My quickly stiffening penis pressed into her tummy. We kissed lushly for several minutes. As our lips broke apart our eyes locked together and exchanged silent, loving messages of affection and passion. "Darling, you're so beautiful - you're a wonderful dream. I'm glad your ... not over-dressed. My hardness problem may appear to be chronic, but with your help I'll be chaste throughout lunch."

She wore an impish grin and looked up at me through her eyelashes again when she said, "I'm so relieved. Are you sure I'm not wearing too much?" We giggled a little and then she became softer and affectionate again, reached down between us to hold my very hard erection against her tummy, and huskily said, "Dressing like this just for you makes me feel so sexy inside; and, when I see you get so hard, I melt ... and get wet ... and want you. ... If you want me more naked you can take my stockings off."

"I like you naked but I like you in stockings ... at least for now."

"I know. Hold me close."

After a few moments I said, "Do you think we need nourishment?"

"Yes. I'm starving!"

We sat on the sofa and began to eat. She crossed her legs and looked erotic and utterly stunning. Most of her breasts were not covered by the open collar except her nipples which peaked out from time to time.

"This lunch is perfect, Sweetheart." She sipped some champagne. "The chef's suggestion or yours?"

"Believe it or not - mine. I hope you like avocados and crepes!"

"I love them both." God, she looked irresistible. Her thighs and breasts were definitely habit-forming. I had just taken a sip of champagne and couldn't fight off the urge to put my hand on her knee and feel up her leg to her exquisite thigh. Remembering my vow to remain chaste so that we could finish our lunch, I removed my hand to concentrate on the salad. She uncrossed her legs and bent over to reach a cracker - then crossed her legs again. Of course, the movement also exposed both swaying breasts. She absent-mindedly brought the collar over each.

1...345678