Affair of the Trainee & the Manager Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then we heard murmurs and a quiet moan in the hall outside our door. We looked at each other, moved to the door and silently opened it a crack. We had to snuggle very close so that we both could see. It was the couple from the garden. They had moved away from the top of the stairs, but couldn't get any further without a little loving. They kissed lushly with hands busy. In moments she had his raging erection out of his trousers and he had her blouse unbuttoned and bra unhooked. They were a handsome couple and it was becoming apparent that they were beautifully equipped for making love and unable to resist their mutual lust.

His penis was standing stiff and tall, wagging in eager search of his love mate. The woman was nearly as gorgeous as Dorothy and just a bit taller. Her figure was inviting with succulent breasts and stunning legs. She lacked only that extra bit of femininity - that irresistible opulence, that sexual voluptuousness that my Sweet Love possessed.

We already had been aroused but now we were growing feverish. Almost breathlessly Dorothy whispered, "He's so hard ... and she loves his penis so ... look how she's caressing him ... and looking into his eyes." In moments I felt my belt loosen, zipper open and shorts and pants drop around my ankles. Dorothy raised her skirt, moved more in front of me, and caressed and hugged my swooning erection into the crevice of her irresistible derriere. "Oh ... look ...!" She wiggled back into me.

We watched enraptured while he squeezed her lovely breasts and caressed them. When he bent to kiss and suck them one of his hands left her breast to raise her skirt and delve into her panties. I was feeling my lover's sweet softness and whispered in her ear, "He loves her breasts ... he loves sucking and kissing them." Dorothy let me slip her shoulder straps off her arms and I enfolded all of her delicious, naked softness in my hands and arms. My lover reached around to squeeze my hardness and snuggled back into me while I squeezed her breasts and pulled her nipples.

With one of her hands the lady helped her sweetheart hold her nipples to his sucking lips. She began to softly sigh and moan and, when we saw her groin begin the squirming dance of love, we knew she was lusting to the pleasure of his fingers. She whispered something in his ear and he stripped her panties down her legs. She stepped out of them and he stooped to pick them up. As he rose back up a hand caressed the inside of a calf and thigh and returned to pleasure her flexing vulva. When he paused to put her panties in his pocket she lifted her skirt to her waist and pushed his penis down toward her eagerly thrusting love nest. In moments they were oblivious to the rest of the world - merged together, fucking in wonderful, mindless lust in the middle of the hall.

Dorothy turned around in front of me, pushed my penis into her loving folds and kissed me. She murmured on my lips, "Lover, I want to make love later ... but right now I want you to fuck me ... Do you want me?"

"All of you ... I can't wait."

I reached down to cradle her bum and lifted her so I could slip into her slippery vagina. Dorothy groaned in pleasure. She wrapped her legs around me and I backed her into the wall. She spasmed around my thrusting penetrator and continued to shiver while I squirmed and pushed and thrilled in her loving pussy. Her mouth was mushed into my neck when she screamed in ecstacy, but the sound wasn't muffled quite enough. Unnoticed, our door had opened a bit further and the loving couple in the hall turned to see the source of the sound. They were still lovingly engaged and their startled looks turned to lusting warmth when they saw who it was - and what we were doing. They continued their coupling with renewed lust. They were too feverish to be shy or embarrassed. The woman pulled her blouse aside to raise a nipple to her lover's lips.

Dorothy waved a hand of complicit understanding to them and pushed our door closed. She sighed, "That was embarrassing ... but sweet." Her lips found mine and loved me deeply. Her vagina squeezed around me and she murmured, "Please fuck me some more, Darling." I hadn't cum yet and was thrilled to continue with a stiff thrust to her cervix. "Uhhnn ... uhn, ... Yes."

I whispered, "I want to lay between your legs ... and squeeze and suck on your breasts ... and fuck you hard." I thrust for emphasis.

"Help me lay on the floor ... I love it when you fuck me like this." She kissed me hungrily and sighed, "Right now you're like a wild animal ... and I want you to take me."

When she dismounted me my still anxious penis sprung from her loving place - stabbing the air and eager to find her again. I helped her slip out of her dress. I stepped from my trousers and lay them with her dress on the floor. I then gently eased her down to lay on them. She opened her thighs widely and with her fingers parted her puffy labia to show me her welcoming vagina. It was brightly pink with excitement, gaping open and pulsing in hunger. It glistened with freshly oozing love honey. Her lusting clitoris was huge, engorged and almost erect searching excitedly for attention. She lay back teasing it with a finger and flexing her vulva in warm invitation. Her breasts relaxed to each side and her arms reached up to welcome me. I knelt and bent to kiss her eager vagina, sucking some of the rich nectar and nibbling her clitoris before mounting her and settling between her welcoming thighs. My avid penis slipped through moist labia and re-entered her with eager lust - happy to have found her precious loving place again.

Dorothy began thrusting up into me and moaning in ecstacy. I supported myself on my elbows and my hands urged her lounging breasts to meet my lips and submit to my sucking, nursing ministrations. How I loved her breasts. Dorothy sighed while I massaged her softness and hugged them to my cheeks. Her endless orgasm began when I was buried deeply and squirming to crush her clitoris into my hilt and finally slamming in and out of her with eager, hungry lust. Both breasts were being squeezed and nipples pulled and sucked. Her softness began to jiggle in my hands and my penis was being milked and squeezed in loving spasm. Sweet thighs shuddered around my hips.

While my Love moaned and shivered I sucked and squeezed and thrusted. My glans and root issued a sweet warning. I gasped softly while lips bothered a nipple, "I love to wantonly ... enjoy all of your beautiful, sexual, hungry body ... like this."

Her vagina and thighs hugged me. She thrust into me and moaned, "Uhhnn ... I love it when you ... take me like this .. so hungry ... using my body .. to fuck ... and feed on." Her body pleasured itself in the pouring out of my lust. She felt the pulses when my cumming began, "Oh ... you're going to fill me ... ungh ... mmm ... I can't stop cumming." Our thrills were deep and consuming.

Our spasms ebbed and I nuzzled Dorothy's neck breathing hard. I breathlessly whispered, "You're wonderful ... I feel wonderful."

She breathed, "Thank you, Darling, ... You've made me feel so warm and fully loved ... and wonderfully fucked."

When my penis had shrunk and receded from its heavenly place, I slid off to the side to take my weight off my Sweet Lover. We began to breathe more normally and kissed softly and affectionately. Gentle caresses and tender hugs soon brought a twitch to my groin. Dorothy sighed and brushed my hip with moist labia. We sighed into a luscious kiss and hugged in merging closeness. Finally she whispered, "I feel things coming back to life, and I'm just now noticing how hard this floor is. Let's get into more comfortable things and sip our champagne by the fire."

"Good plan."

"And no fair looking while we dress! You go first and, when you're finished, come out and pour the champagne while I change."

"Not even a peek?"

"No peeking, you Lecher." A soft kiss and, "Sweet Lecher."

"I'm growing again, Lover, I hope ..."

"I'll be ready for you ... I'm having hungry tingles already." She stroked me lovingly and we both rose from the floor.

The person who laid our fire had left extra logs on the hearth that we could add later. The scent of burning wood was rich and the fire took the chill out of the air that began cooling after the sun had set. The attendant had left a large table lamp lit in the sitting room.

We went into the bedroom and while she brushed her hair I got everything off except my pants and took my toilet kit and pajamas into the bathroom. I took a very quick shower, ran the electric shaver over my face, cleaned my teeth and splashed on a little after shave. I always sleep in my under shorts, but it seemed that a pair of pajamas would be more appropriate for this weekend so, a week ago, I bought a pair of silk paisley pajamas. I changed into them, knocked on the door and came out - keeping my back to Dorothy. I put my clothes away and went into the sitting room to tend the fire and pour the champagne.

I turned on a small ceiling spot lamp that shown softly on a flower arrangement on an occasional table in a corner near the fireplace and turned off the bright table lamp. I sat on the roomy, softly upholstered sofa facing the fire with the champagne on the cocktail table. I felt surprisingly comfortable and relaxed. Concerns about our "other" lives were non-existent.

A few minutes later Dorothy entered the room and for the second time that night I was nearly speechless. Her hair was in even softer waves than at dinner. She wore a very pale, sea green, sheer, ankle length dressing gown with a shawl collar and three quarter length sleeves. The gown was held closed only at her waist by a satin covered button. The closure of the gown was styled as a cutaway to be worn over a teddy or baby doll gown or lounging pajamas. The opening enlarged as it draped from waist to hem. Midway to the hem the opening stretched from knee to knee. At the hem the sides of the gown met behind her ankles. She wore lace topped very sheer stockings in a grey green shade just a little lighter than the gown. Her high-heeled mules were a darker grey-green satin. Although the material was very sheer, the generous use of material and draping in the shawl collar temptingly shrouded a bit of her feminine loveliness - very broadly and loosely draping to the waist closure. She was wearing no under garments and no garters.

Almost half of Dorothy's luscious, rounded, soft breasts managed to peek from the draping collar - lovely, captivating. The valley between her swaying, quivering melons begged me to nuzzle. Nearly half of each large aureola peaked out to tease me. I knew her nipples were just under the edge. Her stunning legs were beautifully displayed entirely below the knee and only partly covered above - her stocking tops were more than half visible in the opening. Only the fullness of the material managed to partly obscure her pubic area; but when she moved about her lovely Venus mound peeked out. Her outer labia were engorged and very puffy hiding the rest of her vulva except for the tips of her engorged inner labia, which were trying to peek out near the bottom. Although the gown was designed to be worn over an undergarment, that wasn't what Dorothy had in mind.

She was the vision of a love goddess. Her smile was warm and her eyes glistened. Her walk was sensuous and poised ... I had never seen a sexier walk - and her unrestrained breasts rolled and jiggled with every movement. A nipple swayed into view - luring me and then disappeared. A thigh jiggled to remind me of its softness. When I rose from the sofa she stopped a few feet away. She was enjoying her display.

"You're the most beautiful woman I've ever known, but tonight you are lovelier than ever."

"Thank you, Darling. I love to dress for you." We stepped toward each other and I put my arms around her. We kissed very softly and sensuously. She felt wonderful in my arms - my hands caressed her from neck to back to bottom to hip - holding her close. "At first I wasn't going to wear stockings - but you like to look at my legs in stockings - and I feel so sexy and feminine when I wear them, especially when I'm otherwise nearly naked." We were still kissing and she was whispering into my lips. "In a little while ... after we've been ... loving ... they'll need to be 'straightened' again. I love the way you ... straighten my stockings." Her body was melting and undulating into me. "Or maybe you'll want to take them off. You have the nicest way ... of removing my stockings." She squirmed, "Uhhmmm. I feel something hard on my tummy. That must be a vote of approval." She slipped her hand between us and into the open fly of my pajamas to stroke my throbbing member with her fingers and then reached further to lightly cradle my testicles. I moaned at the pleasure of her touch. "Uhhmm. Darling, your so hard and I think you've got something in here for me." She brought my erection out through the fly and pressed it against her tummy. "Can I untie your pajamas?"

"They'll fall off if you do."

"Uh huh, I know." And she pulled the bow on the draw string, stretched the waist, and let my pajama bottoms drop to the floor. She had to unhook them from my stiff penis to let them fall.

I hugged her close again and said, "Let's sit on the sofa and sip some champagne and enjoy the fire."

I held her hand as she sat down on the sofa with a knee up and one foot folded under her - of course, with the effect that her legs and thighs were widely parted. The way her gown was styled it fell naturally open below the satin button at the waist and lay across her upper hips. She was naked below her waist and hips. "Mmmmm, look how my Ardent Admirer is wagging at me ..." Dorothy coaxed me to stand closer and took my stiffness in hand to gently stroke. I nearly swooned when my vision of loveliness then sat forward to kiss and ease me between loving lips.

I moaned, "Your lips are so sweet ... be careful, Darling, ... I'm nearly cumming ... nnnnn."

She withdrew to the glans and breathed between laves and kisses, "That's a wonderful temptation ... I love my beautiful cock to cum in my mouth." After one last all-enveloping plunge, "But my other loving lips are tingling so much for attention." One of her hands dropped between her legs to caress her vulva. Fingers dragged up through glistening labia to stroke her nubbin.

Her sensual attention to her precious place made me think how elegant she looked - even fully exposed. It occurred to me, that if she weren't clean-shaven, she would still be irresistible - but not quite so elegant. Her completely naked mons was truly beautiful.

With my hands cupping her cheeks I bent to softly kiss her. I whispered on her lips, "Darling Lover, I can't resist your other loving lips ... They always have my attention."

"Mmmmm ... I know ... come sit beside me, insatiable Lover." After one last kiss, "I love the 'insatiable' part."

I retrieved our champagne glasses and handed hers to her as I sat next to her. We toasted our weekend together, stared into the fire, and sipped our champagne. I rested one hand on a beautiful open thigh and felt her leg from calf to groin.

"Honey?" she queried.

"Yeesss."

"Do you like me better with hair or ... without?"

I lightly caressed over hairless labia and vulva and leaned down to kiss her smooth groin just above her pussy. "Uhmm, I like you without, just the way you have it." I breathed. "What do you think about my hair?"

"Maybe I'd like you without hair around your penis and your ... you know, ... your testicles," she shyly offered. "I brought the cream and razor with me; tomorrow I can do both of us, if you like. I'll need a touch up by then. Hmmm, maybe you can help ...!"

"Marvelous. Do I get to apply and wash it off?"

"Only if you promise to behave like a gentleman while you're helping .. and then like a lecher when we've finished. Here's to a coming-out party tomorrow, she snickered," and we sipped our champagne.

"I like your pajamas. You look so casual and suave. Especially without the bottoms," she giggled. "Uhhmm, and they feel sexy. Darling, come sit closer to me," she cooed as she handed me her glass. I set both glasses on the cocktail table and, as I moved to cuddle closer, she straightened the leg on which she had been sitting and stretched it with bent knee along the cushion behind me so that I was sitting between her lovely legs. She was relaxing against the end cushion. "Is there enough room for you between my legs, Darling?" she breathed, teasing. "I hope you don't mind that my legs and tummy and ... everything ... aren't quite covered by this gown, but I just couldn't seem to find anything appropriate to wear under it; and as you can see, it doesn't close in the front." As she moved her legs to accommodate me I could hear the faint, sensuous sound of wetness from the movements of her oozing vaginal lips.

"You're dressed beautifully, Sweetheart, and the gown elegantly accents the beauty of your breasts and tummy and legs and thighs and ... everything. You're irresistible." I moved to get comfortable, "And there's just enough room for me here as long as something stiff nudging your thigh ... intimately close to ... everything ... won't be uncomfortable for you." My voice was getting breathy as well. As I sat kind of sideways with one of her legs laying partially across my lap I was gently massaging and feeling her soft thigh and tummy - sometimes nearing her Venus mound.

"Uhhmm, I'm very comfortable. If the nudging makes me want you to move your stiffness around a little, I have another place you can put it." Her eyes were warm and the soft smile on her lips was sensual. "I love to ... relax like this with you." She held her arms out to me and I lay partly on top of her with my head on her breasts - mouth on the side of one breast. I caressed her there and eased the collar aside to cradle the heavy, soft roundness and bring the nipple to my lips. I moved the other collar aside as well and kissed that nipple while I pinched and teased the other - gently squeezing her fullness. After she had pulled the collar completely open so that it was partly off her shoulders and framing the outside of her breasts, she lay her head back, hugged my head and shoulders to her, and sighed. We both enjoyed my gentle caressing and squeezing and pinching and sucking. Dorothy's vulva flexed for attention as she moaned softly and helped me lift her breasts to my lips.

With lips bothering a nipple and its areola, I reminded her in a croaking whisper, "Sweetheart, I haven't savored the love-honey dripping from your sweet pussy lips since I straightened your stockings on the stairway. I love the liquid kisses they give me."

"Ummmm," she sighed, "I'm so wet! It might be leaking down toward my bottom a little bit. I'd love you to kiss and ... suck on me." I slid down to rest my cheeks against her thighs and lave and suck her pussy and clitoris. Her vagina was slightly open and I French kissed it.

She hugged and opened and hugged her thighs against my cheeks while her hands held my head. She began little thrusts of her pussy into my mouth. She smelled and tasted wonderful. My fingers teased her excited clit while I licked her juices from her anus up to her vagina. She whined and 'started' when my tongue teased her tightly puckered opening. When I sucked and tongued her vagina she shuddered in a huge orgasm and seemed to ejaculate into my mouth. She was so wet that my mouth and chin were covered with her lotion. Soon I felt her thighs and tummy tremble again. Her hands left my head and moved my hands up to squeeze her breasts. "Squeeze my tits ... Oooh, God!" She stifled little guttural squeals and her abdomen shook. She thrust her pussy into me one last time when her thighs shivered on my cheeks and then her body relaxed.

1...345678