Affair of the Trainee & the Manager Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now I have a problem only your hard problem can solve. I need you to put out my fire ... with your squirter hose." My lover turned toward the bench and put her hands against it, bending forward. "Lift my skirt, Darling, and put it in me ... squirt in me, please. I want to feel you throb." Her beautiful tush now looked even more compelling. She was looking over her shoulder at me and blowing air kisses. "I remember how you felt, nudging me this afternoon."

I undid my trousers, pushed them down with my undershorts, and lifted Dorothy's skirt over her hips. The glistening pink lips of her vagina peeked out from between her puffy labia framed by her thighs and the crevice of her sweet bottom. She was wiggling her tush when I hugged my groin against her luscious derriere. Oh, God! That an astounding erotic, animal feeling! She reached back with one hand between her legs to open her lips and guide me into her. "I want you so."

She was a beautiful dream. Her stunning legs were taught and spread open. The black dress was in flattering contrast to the sheer nude stockings and smooth, white porcelain of inviting thighs and bum. Irresistible. The cheeks of her bottom were full and rounded and yielding. I held onto the smooth curve of her hips and pushed deep into her before reaching one hand around her to finger her clitoris and press her labia closer around my now thrusting penis. With my other hand I cradled her soft, hanging breasts.

When I pushed deeply she tried without success to muffle a little scream of joy and sighed, "Oooooh! That feels so good. I've been thinking about you doing this to me ever since you snuggled behind me this afternoon."

"I'm glad you remembered. Oh, God! The cheeks of your fanny feel wonderful snuggling into me." Dorothy's moans of passion were growing louder as the thrill of my imminent eruption began to boil in my groin. With one hand squeezing her breasts and the other caressing her ecstatic clitoris, I began to pulse and throb. I was beyond the point of stopping. I spewed into her and froze on tiptoes as her hand pressed mine on her clitoris. I began to thrust again and felt her thighs quiver and her vagina convulse around me. She moaned loudly. I supported her with my hands on her lovely breasts. She buckled back against me sighing in rapture.

After a few moments she wiggled cutely and began to straighten up and turn toward me. Her arms went around my neck as I hugged her to me. Our kisses were adoring and loving. Her skirt was still up and my half-hard penis nuzzled the top of her vulva. Between kisses we murmured through touching lips. "I'm going to want to do it that way again ... soon. Your cock felt wonderful ... in different places ... and your hands and fingers love me so good."

"Mm hmm, I definitely second that motion."

She kissed me and quipped, "You temporarily resolved my hungry pussy problem. Did I help you get rid of your stiff tummy-poker problem?"

"It seems to have abated just a bit. But I can't promise how long I can remain cured. I could have a relapse if we don't put your straps back on your shoulders and cover these lovely nipples."

Our kissing continued, "While you're helping me with my straps, maybe you'd better take your hand out from under my dress and move your sweet pussy-poker away from its favorite place."

"Oh .. yes .. of course! I suppose that could cause a relapse. By the way, I have tissues in my pocket."

"What foresight! I have some in my purse but it's back at our table."

I slowly helped her with her straps, stealing a kiss and caress of nipple in the doing. I caressingly cupped and eased each lovely globe into its place, squeezing lightly before placing each strap. I took a tissue from my jacket pocket and dabbed our combined love potions from her upper thighs and precious place. After putting the soiled tissue in my other pocket, I gave Dorothy a fresh tissue to dry my no longer quite hard 'problem'. She also brushed the dust from my trousers after I put them and my shorts back in order. At that moment I decided to skip the shorts for the remainder of the weekend.

Dorothy quipped, "What flavor of lolly pop was that?"

"Rock and rye."

"Mmmmm, hard and smooth."

We kissed once more and, arm in arm, continued with our stroll along the curving path. It really was charming and well landscaped. It was softly lighted by lamps very close to the ground and spaced every five or ten yards. We strolled and chatted about the charm of the inn. We giggled when we considered our awkward situation if someone else had come out for a stroll while we were trysting with clothing askew. I put my arm around her waist and she leaned her head against my shoulder. She was nuzzling my ear as we came around a bend in the path.

I was the first to see them! I stopped and nudged Dorothy. She too looked around the bend to see the other couple out enjoying a stroll on the secluded path. They were embracing - and petting. They had become very warmly involved. Dorothy whispered, "Oh my, he's good looking! And they're being very ... affectionate."

I replied, "She's gorgeous too, and I think they're wishing they were in bed!" One of his hands was inside her elegant blouse while the other was definitely under her skirt on her derriere. It looked like she was fondling his nether regions through an open fly.

I stepped on some small stones and the sound startled them. They looked toward us and became embarrassed. Dorothy sensed their discomfort and took it upon herself to make them feel more at ease; she turned to me, put her arms around my neck and kissed me very warmly. In a few moments the kiss became soft and inviting. I melted and began a sensual exploration. I was becoming weaker by the moment but Dorothy slowed us down and started us strolling again - each with an arm around the other. I nuzzled her cheek and she hummed and turned her head to kiss me as we strolled. Probably to be sure the other couple fully understood, she stroked sweetly for a moment over the front of my trousers. I followed her lead with a brushing caress up the side of a sweet breast.

The other couple gathered their composure once more and began to stroll toward us with conspiratorial smiles on their faces. As they were passing, the lovely lady quietly teased, "We heard moans and sighs coming from the garden ... and wondered ... well, anyway, it seems that you're enjoying a very pleasant ... stroll." She was still smiling.

Breathily Dorothy answered, "Mmmm, it's been a wonderful ... very satisfying stroll. I hope you enjoy a pleasant stroll as well."

The lovely lady replied, "Mmmmmm ..." Her eyes flirted with her handsome lover and she hugged him closer sighing, "I'm sure we will." They turned to continue on. Just as we turned I saw her hand reach inside his trousers again. They were rounding the bend when his hand slid down over her cute bum to lift her skirt. Her legs and thighs were gorgeous.

We smiled at them and then looked at each other briefly and rolled our eyes. We strolled on but I felt definitely affected by the sensual encounter. My hands sought my Lover, I felt the flesh of her back and couldn't resist slipping a shoulder strap down to caress a wonderful breast. She brought her hand up and briefly pressed my hand against her. A few moments later she opened my fly and began stroking me.

"Something is stirring here. You're growing another problem."

"I know. You're so very beautiful and we're so close together."

"I notice you're squeezing my breast and ... mmmmmm ... teasing my nipple. You don't suppose that would have anything to do with it, do you?"

"Perish the thought." And I squeezed her breast as she squeezed my penis. We stopped to embrace and kiss when we heard faint, orgasmic moans coming from elsewhere in the garden. We smiled together in warm empathy and hugged more closely.

We were becoming breathless, Dorothy moaned into our kissing lips, "Darling, you're as hard as a rock." Her fingers were avidly pulling and caressing her loving penis. "You just ... made love to me a few minutes ago ... I ..."

"You're so very beautiful ... and feel so wonderful ... and hearing the other lovers moaning in their sweet ecstacy ... reminded me of how it felt ... when I was loving you ... and how much we love to ... make love."

"Oh, God! You're making me want you ... so much." She had my hard penis out of my trouser fly and caressed it lovingly while we kissed. Without parting, I guided us into some nearby shadows. My sweet Lover whispered, "Mmmmmm, lift my skirt ... Lover." She pulled the nose of my swooning stiffness to the slit in her skirt and thrust her vulva forward until I nudged between her soft thighs. I pushed her skirt up on her hips so that she could spread her thighs open for me. I bent my knees and, with one leg on my hip, she guided me into her oozing vagina. "Oh, Honey, Yessss, ... Oh! Uhhnn, deep in me ... Mmmm yesss ... Oh ... so hard."

In this position, and without having dropped my trousers, it was difficult to plunge deeply and crush against her clitoris. I wanted Dorothy to feel the thrill so I slipped my hand down to her lusting vulva to find the excited nubbin. It was stiffly poking out from its hood. My fingers slipped lower to lubricate themselves and returned to caress and nudge my lover's sweet clit.

Dorothy's arms tightened around my neck, she looked hungrily into my eyes and brought our lips together. She responded to the loving of her clit with rhythmic thrusts of her groin to massage my swooning penis with her luscious vagina. I held myself against her with a hand on her undulating derriere. I gasped into our touching lips, "Uhnnn, Darling ... your clit ... sweet and hard ... uhnnn ... and you're making me ... feel so ... wonderful."

My lover began to make little sqeals and breathily moaned, "Uhhnnn, your beautiful cock ... in me ... in and out ... so good ... uhhnn my clit ... so nice ... oohhhh ... don't stop!" She nearly buckled when her vagina spasmed around me. Her naked breast softly rippled like jello when she quaked and shivered. I crushed her to me when I began to empty into her.

We held each other close while our breathing calmed. Soft, loving kissing followed with slowly grinding pelvises. Finally she sighed, "Mmmm, I feel so warm and cuddly."

I whispered, "Mmmmm, yes you do, Luscious Creature." After little parting kisses we began to untangle. With the two tissues I had left Dorothy dried her penetrating Admirer and let me lovingly dab the honey of our lust from her sweet and sated pussy.

When we were again presentable, "Let's go back in and dance." She zipped up my trousers.

"Slow and close?"

"Mm hmm."

"Love to."

****

(Our day together had been wonderful. Relaxed and playful loving were followed by an excellent dinner and romantic dancing. A cool and refreshing walk in the garden also became quite romantic. A few 'last dances' seemed a pleasant end to the evening so we returned to the dining room.)

Her purse was still on the table. Some of the dinner guests had gone home. The combo was on a break between sets. Dorothy picked up her purse, "I'm going to go and see what kind of shape I'm in after our ... uh ... stroll."

"Guess I'd better too."

After our damage repair trip the combo was playing again. We ordered a second serving of cordials and coffee and returned to the dance floor. After one dance our drinks arrived and we sat down to sip them. We were looking at each other across the table with warm and longing eyes - finally touching hands. Without speaking, we both - at the same moment - got up to move our chairs closer together. We giggled and kissed briefly before sitting back down. Soon we each were sipping our drinks with one hand and holding hands under the table with the other.

"Shall we dance a little more?" My inclination about our hands under the table probably wouldn't be acceptable behavior in the dining room of the inn.

"Perhaps we'd better ..." Hmm, like minds! Her hand had been inching up my thigh.

We were dancing very close again. Dorothy felt yielding and voluptuous against me. We were so engrossed in our feelings for one another and how our bodies were melting together that we got out of step with the music a few times. The adoring warmth and growing lust of these feelings was incredible so soon after our two wonderful interludes in the garden.

"Honey, is there any champagne left upstairs?" Like minds again? Her query sounded like a gentle hint.

"More than half the bottle. We had only a few sips. Actually, you know, I feel kind of like ... relaxing with you ... in our sitting room for a while ... looking out the picture window at the lights around the lake. If you wouldn't mind going up pretty soon, I'll ask the desk to have a fire built in our fire place. Then we can dance another dance or two and finish our coffees."

"That sounds just right." She kissed my cheek, "You're reading my mind again. While you're gone I'll have them warm our coffees."

When I got back to the table, Dorothy was sitting a little sideways in her chair waiting for me with her legs crossed. She was facing away from our nearest neighbors and had raised the hem of her already short skirt until it was at her hip - far above the tops of her stockings - her legs were entirely exposed and absolutely breathtaking. The alabaster white, soft thighs above the sheerly sheathed legs were sexually entrancing. As I neared she drew the hem up a few more inches in the center, between her porcelain thighs, and uncrossed her legs. For an instant, for my eyes only, she opened her thighs and let me glimpse her shadowed, lovely pussy before lowering the hem and swinging her legs under the table. I was so mesmerized I stumbled over a chair at the table next to ours. As I sat down next to her, Dorothy looked at me with one of her mischievous grins, "Did you lose your way there for a moment, Sweetheart?"

"I may have been just a little distracted," I replied, blushing just a bit. She squeezed my hand in her lap under the tablecloth. She hadn't pulled her skirt down all the way and the warm smooth skin of her upper legs teased me with strong urges to caress and love. For a daring moment I slipped my fingers between her legs. She parted them sweetly and I swooned at the touch of honey oozing there and the firmness of the clitoris my finger flirted with.

She acknowledged my discovery, "Mm hmm." She leaned over and hugged her cheek on my shoulder whispering, "I'm in heat." I stared down where the top of her dress gaped naturally away from her chest - nearly hypnotized by the beauty of the softly curved, luscious fullness that formed her very deep valley and rose magnificently toward her areolae and puckering nipples. Her hand under the table found the tent in my trousers. She opened the fly and entered. "Can you make it for one more dance?" she teased and kissed my cheek. Her fingers caressed me sweetly.

"You're making it difficult but I'll manage. Preferably only until the flames have risen in our fireplace like they're rising in my lap. Come!" I took her hand and led her to the floor. We resumed our snugly dance posture and nuzzled each other's cheek. Our groins and legs began to engage one another and our breathing became noticeably more rapid. Pretty soon we lost track of the music again. We leaned back and looked longingly at each other.

I whispered in her ear, "You feel wonderful. I want you so much I can't keep track of the music."

"What music? Your holding me so close - and your hands - Oh, God! When I let you look up my skirt back at the table I wished you could run your hands up my legs ... and," her whisper became raspy, "and ... caress my ... and then put your fingers in me ... and, Oh, Honey! I'm more hungry now than I was in the garden. My love juices are oozing down my thigh."

"I feel like I'm going to cum in my under shorts. Perhaps it's time to retire to our quarters."

"Your wonderful penis has been poking into my tummy since we started dancing ... and I forgot to zip you up ... I hope it isn't escaping." We both glanced down and were reassured. "I'll get my purse," she whispered. "Walk close behind me, Darling."

We left the dining room and headed for the lobby staircase. Starting up the stairs Dorothy was a couple of steps ahead of me and the view of her legs and thighs was inspiring. Her skirt was so short that climbing nearly exposed her loving place. After we rounded the first landing of the stairs and were out of sight of the lobby, she stopped in mid-stairs just ahead of me with one foot on the next step up.

"How is the view from down there, Sweetheart?"

"Indescribably lovely." I reached out and ran my hands up the sheer stocking of her lower leg until they reached the soft, white flesh above her stocking top. Her hand gently touched the side of my cheek and she smiled lovingly down at me.

"After all our dancing and ... other activities this evening, I think my stockings could use a little straightening. Would you mind helping me?" She was enflaming her lust and mine with the irresistible exposure.

I caressed her stocking up the one leg and snugged the lace top, letting my fingers touch her inner thighs and my hand brush against her dripping labia. "Uummm," she hummed. I licked her moisture from the edge of my hand. She brought the other leg down from the next step and, while I 'straightened' that stocking, she cooed, "I've gotten so wet, Darling. You held me so close while we danced ... and your hard penis was rubbing against my tummy. I'm still dribbling down my legs." Her voice was getting breathy. "Maybe you can ... do something before it runs down onto my stockings."

I smiled up into her warm eyes and, after I had finished with the second lace top, my hands continued to feel higher onto her soft inner flesh. She raised the hem above her vulva and opened her thighs to me with one leg on my shoulder. I nuzzled my head into her lushness and licked the drippings from each thigh and finally her wet labia and clitoris. With one hand on her bare bottom cheeks I held her pussy to my mouth and with my other hand I fingered her vagina. Her outer labia were puffy and swollen. Her inner lips were flowering, warm, and welcoming. She was so wet that her love lotion coated my face around my mouth and chin. My penis was throbbing in my trousers. Soon her tummy quaked against my mouth and her thighs shivered around my cheeks. She held the back of my head with both hands, thrust herself into me, and moaned, "Ooohhhh, Darling!"

After a few moments I rose to the step she was on, took her hand and led her the rest of the way and into the upper hall. I took her in my arms and kissed her ardently. "Darling, your face is all wet." And she kissed the moisture from around my mouth, "I can taste both of us. You've cum in me so much - my pussy feels so well cared for, Darling, ... but it's still so hot I'm leaking again." Hand in hand we strolled slowly to our room, kissing and hugging every few steps.

Once inside the door of our suite we embraced lovingly and ... sensually. It was as though we had wanted to enjoy dinner and dancing ... and all, but what we each had looked forward to most was this time - our private time together at the end of day. "It's like a dream being with you and not dreading the thought of leaving you to go home." We were blended together, her softness squirmed against me from her breasts to her thighs. Her vulva was loving my hip near my groin. I nuzzled her cheek and ear and hair. Her perfume still lingered and her hair had a little of that fragrance of outdoors after our 'stroll' down the path. "I dined and danced with the most beautiful woman at the inn tonight."

She breathed onto my lips while we kissed, "I'm with the most handsome and wonderful lover ... whose penis is stiff and beautiful, and it's poking my tummy and wants to make love to my pussy." She kissed me lushly, "I want to be so good to your penis, Darling."

123456...8