Affair of the Trainee & the Manager Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Darling?" she finally whispered. "Do you remember the night you first made love to me ... when I told you that you made me feel so good that it made my ... you know ... always want to make love?" Her voice was intimate, breathing into our kissing lips.

"Uhhm Humm." I set my glass down, pushed my avid hardness down to nudge between her sweet folds, and cupped and loved her breasts in caressing hands and fingers. Her free hand held us close and she flexed into my eager penis, searching until it was nudging her stiffening clitoris.

Her lips kissed and brushed mine as she went on, "Well, I'm oozing wet again ... my pussy wants to make love ... I know your sweet penis has already been good to my pussy ... three times ... and you came in my mouth twice - but, Lover, I want you again. Can you possibly find it in your heart to put this wonderful penis in my hungry pussy again?"

"I've been in heat too ... ever since I finished unpacking. While you were finishing, I watched ... and wanted. You're so very beautiful. Your thighs look soft and welcoming. ... Your wondrous breasts sway and quiver and tease. ... Your gorgeous bottom reminds me how cuddly you feel. I've gotten very hard. You know how I am when you're naked. Give me your glass and let me help you lay down on the bed."

Mmmm, I love when you help me ... do things."

I put her glass on the night stand and held her hand as she lowered herself. When she was sitting I cupped her hanging breasts, nipples between fingers, and held them while she reclined. She groaned and blew me an air kiss. I teased and pulled her nipples. "I never seem to get enough of you. Making love to you is always on my mind." Standing beside the bed, I stroked my erection in erotic presentation, "And when I'm with you ... like this ... I'm never completely soft ... I get so excited and hard and eager to be in you ... like I am now." I stroked and wiggled it once more in teasing hunger.

She sighed in growing lust, "Uhhnn, Darling ...," watching my hands stroke the object of her pussy's loving desire, and then reached to caress my testicles and help me stroke with her delicate fingers. Her voice was low and breathy, "You're penis is so beautiful ... when it's hard like this ... when you're hungry for me."

Her soft touches were making my sensitive, loving penetrator twitch. She whined wantonly. My voice was breathless with passion, "Nnnhh, your sweet fingers ... I nearly ... uhgnn ... there's a drop on the end."

Dorothy languidly rose on an elbow to minister me, "Mmmmm, let me have it." Her fingers squeezed and her tongue licked the tiny sip away. Her soft, moist lips took in my twitching head and gently sucked and kissed and laved until I moaned to signal sweet danger. She understood and lay back down. She wanted me to be stiff and eager to fill her precious flower.

She moaned when I sat beside her on the bed to let my hands return to lovingly squeeze and pull and caress, "You always take such good care of my breasts." She helped me squeeze and pushed them further together in rapturous presentation before returning to again stroke the object of her attention, "Mmm, so beautiful ... when you're hard ... it makes me tingle and ache and get wet ... where I want you in me." She sighed and moaned quietly and whispered, "Take my breast in both hands, Darling ... uhnnn ... yesss ... squeeze and pull ... and suck ... Ooohh ... my pussy is tingling." I loved to handle and love her breasts this way. When I had ministered to the one, I gently took the other in my hands and loved it thoroughly.

She opened her legs and I lay down between them. She held the flowering petals of her labia open for my penis. The twitching glans slipped through her welcoming folds and nosed into the slippery entrance of Dorothy's gaping vagina. It glided further in with squishing sounds and we both groaned in rapture. I began to slowly move in and out and around and whispered in her ear, "I know what I want in payment now."

"What, Darling."

"After we finish ... making love - and we want to rest for a while, I want to nap between your legs ... with my head on your soft tummy ... and my lips near your sweet love flower ... I'll wake up in heaven ... kissing your clitoris and tasting the nectar seeping from your precious blossom."

"Uhhmmm, You're so ... demanding ... but ... I'll be happy to pay your price. Do you think we'll ever ... get to sleep?" And she wrapped her legs around me and began to arch her hips into my plunges. "Honey, make another deposit in me!" Always the Banker!

We were vigorously lustful and I indeed made a significant deposit. When we quieted she silently urged me to move up and straddle her chest so she could lave and suck our juices from my deflating penetrator. When I slipped out of her loving mouth she said softly, "Lay your head near my pussy now, Darling, so I can cuddle you in my thighs while we nap. I promised to repay you - remember?"

"Mmmmm, I remember." I kissed Dorothy's lips and then her nipples as I slithered down her body. I nestled in the soft loveliness of her warm thighs. Their lush fullness was damp near her love center and flush from squeezing me to her. I nuzzled and nibbled around her smooth, hairless vulva, reveling in my Lover's affectionate femininity. My lips were close to her nether lips and I kissed them softly and sucked and licked away the combined honey of our loving. My resting penis cuddled against a beautiful calf. Dorothy moaned and hugged me sweetly in her legs.

She whispered, "I love having you between my legs." She squirmed and hugged again, "Are you comfy?" She brushed my cheek with a voluptuous thigh.

"Mmmmmm, very comfy," and I nuzzled the petals of her flower. We sent each other kisses. Dorothy's clitoris was partly hidden now - retreating into its cozy place. I nibbled it. I had never known any woman could have such a prominent clitoris. I always knew when my Lover was amorously aroused and feeling lusciously cuddly because her stiff little "penis" would be protruding expectantly.

I inched up and lay my head on her tummy just above her mons. We both were understandably, sublimely sated and happy, and a little exhausted. We soon dozed off. After a pleasant cat nap I awoke "in Heaven" and pleasured myself with gentle and loving kisses, licks and sucks of her heavenly love nest. My lips enveloped her labia and I tongued our love juices that were still seeping from her vaginal lips. With my legs I held her calf to my undulating groin and a free hand lightly fingered her vagina while my lips caressed her newly budding clitoris. Its eager firmness confessed Dorothy's rising lust. Her pussy began making loving little flexes while she softly moaned and squeezed me in her thighs. Finally she shivered in a gentle orgasm.

She sighed, "What a wonderful way to wake up ... a lovely cum."

I whispered, "I woke up in heaven ... I couldn't resist loving your pussy, Darling, ... I"

In her soft voice of love, "Thank you, Lover ... That felt so warm ... I adore you ... and your loving. ... Mmmmm, it feels so wonderful to have you nestled in my thighs ... with your lips loving me. ... Did my thighs keep you comfy and cozy?"

"Sublimely comfy. I love the way you hug ... and caress my cheeks with these loving cushions." I remained snuggling a while longer - kissing and sucking and caressing her sweetness. She rewarded me with little shivering spasms. Her legs couldn't be still and her thighs lovingly brushed my cheeks and ears - sometimes hugging. Finally I moved up to take her in my arms. She caressed my thighs and hips with her soft inner thighs - hugging me with them and then flexing her vulva sweetly and sighing and moaning with its rhythm.

My wonder wand was happily alert and eagerly stiff. Dorothy fondled it and pushed it down to slide wonderfully into her warm, precious place. While her pussy slowly undulated and made love to me she murmured on my lips, "I hope you don't mind fucking me ... just a little more ... before I have to get dressed."

"Mmmmmm, Darling, loving your pussy made me ... hungry for more ... and my penis got so stiff cuddling with your leg ... I hoped you'd let me ... fuck into you ... just a little ... before dinner."

She sighed with a gentle spasm, "Mmmmm ... Oohh, Hhoonnneeyy ... of course ... but just a little, 'cuz you have to promise ... we can make love after dinner too." She squirmed deliciously while I wormed into her to my root. When she felt me nudge her cervix she moaned and nuzzled my cheek sighing, "You're so deep ... mmmmmm, Honey ... oohhh my clitoris ... Don't stop ... nnnnnnnnnnnn." Her vagina spasmed thrillingly around my buried penis. Her sweet thighs and tummy shivered around me and her wondrous breasts quivered in my loving hands. While her lush vagina still caressed me I erupted grandly.

We lay quietly together for a while, gently fondling and stroking. Finally we looked at the clock and realized how much time had passed. "I'll need some time to do my hair and perform other feats of magic. Can I go first?" After our nap we needed to prepare for dinner and dancing.

"Sure. But you definitely don't need magic. I'll go downstairs and see what's available for outdoor activities - just in case we ever want a breath of fresh air." At another time a 'togetherness' shower might have been just right, but after our togetherness of the past few hours, I thought perhaps a little apartness might be appreciated. After all, this wasn't one of our limited liaisons - we needn't crowd everything into a few hours. The weekend was before us.

I left when she headed to the bathroom with her toiletries in hand. At the desk I found that we could sun bathe and swim at the small beach in front of the inn (although it was a little early in the season for either), and we could rent a canoe or a small row boat with silent electric motor to tour the lake or fish. Larger boats, noisy outboard motors, and powerful inboards were not allowed on this private lake by edict of the property owners' association. What a pleasant change of pace! The inn's property covered several acres of woods in a mostly natural state. I was told there was a neatly landscaped network of walking paths, some of which were discreetly lighted for evening strolls. I was very impressed. This was a quiet haven in an otherwise madly frantic world.

When I returned to the room Dorothy was sitting at the dressing table in a terry robe working her magic tricks. I bent down from behind to kiss her cheek and snaked my hand into the front of her robe to pinch a nipple and hold an ample breast. In a warm but nanny-like tone she impishly advised me that she had made dinner reservations for an hour from now and I had better get busy putting myself in order. She also instructed me to dress for dinner and dancing.

Needless to say, I went directly about my business. While I was shaving, Dorothy knocked on the bathroom door, opened it a crack, and held out the short silk robe I sometimes wore on our special Saturdays together. From the other side of the door she said, "I brought this for you, Sweetheart, so you don't have to run around here naked all the time." What a thoughtful lady.

"Thanks. That was very sweet." After showering, cleaning teeth and combing hair, I put on the silk robe and re-entered the bedroom.

"Look the other way! Just go about your business. I'm not ready for presentation yet," she warned. She was being playful, but I knew she was serious. My momentary glance told me she had finished her limited but effective makeup and was in the process of removing curlers and brushing out her hair - still in the terry robe.

"Yes, My Lady!" So - throughout the process of rummaging through my single dresser drawer and bit of closet, donning my dancing duds, and returning to the bathroom to recomb and spritz my hair - I painstakingly kept my back to her. When I came out of the bathroom she still wasn't quite finished so I exited into the sitting room and ordered a bottle of champagne from room service. The champagne had just arrived when she made her entrance into the sitting room. "Wow!" All I could muster for a moment.

"Darling, you are absolutely,... irresistibly, ... stunningly gorgeous!" As usual, her makeup was elegantly spare - a little eye shadow, a touch of blush, and carefully done lipstick. Her hair was full and brushed back from her face in soft waves to her shoulders. The dress was a breath-takingly simple black sheath with spaghetti straps, a moderately deep neckline, and a mid-thigh skirt with a daring slit up the front to allow ease of movement and to tease with the thought of a glimpse of the loving place I knew was just a scant few inches above in the secret shadows.

When she did a model's turn for me I could see that the back dipped nearly to her waist and the clinging, soft, silk-like material hugged her pear-shaped tush and hinted at its crevice. As she faced me again her cleavage and fullness of breast were enticingly "previewed" in the loosely draping scoop neckline. At least the upper third of her lush, round bosom and deep valley were temptingly in view. I knew her areolae couldn't be more than an inch below the edge of the fabric. Her nipples were only vaguely defined (the dress was obviously of high quality and lined). The feminine, slightly protruding roundness of tummy and beautiful curve of hip were perfectly described. The picture was completed with very shear nude stockings and sling-back high heeled sandals, crystal pendant earrings, and a crystal necklace. The stockings must have had elastic tops because no garter belt marred the lush curves to which the dress was clinging.

She had been right when she warned me about the dress when we were in the car. It was very daring and barely covered the tops of her stockings. Through the teasing slit, in tempting shadow, I could vaguely make out a bit of the lacy stocking tops. I fantasized about the alabaster smooth thighs I knew were just out of sight. Risque but elegant.

In a genuinely earnest and low voice - just under control - I uttered, "Darling, ... you are without question ... the most beautiful woman I have ever known." I held my hands out to her. She slowly came to me. The swish of skirt and stockinged thighs was erotic. The scent of subtle perfume enveloped me. We melted together and fell into a soft and longing kiss.

When the kiss broke she whispered, "Thank you, Sweetheart. You make me feel very beautiful."

"You know what my first impulse is, don't you?"

"Of course, but dinner and dancing come first!"

"I know Darling, but ..."

"But what, you sweet animal?"

"If I were to slip your ... eager Admirer ... through the slit in your skirt ... he would nudge your creamy naked thigh ... and be only inches away from his favorite love nest."

"Darling, stop talking like that ... you're making me tingly ... We should go to dinner ... but I'm going to keep your fantasy in mind.

With that sweet refusal on the table, I poured the champagne and we toasted each other and an unforgettable weekend.

Dinner was exquisite. The Caesar Salad was prepared at table side and was one of the best I'd ever had. The soup was Caribbean style pumpkin - delicious. I had a filet - extra rare. Dorothy had trout. The piano dinner music was light and airy, tinkling in the background. Artfully executed and never imposing. We skipped dessert but had a cordial with our coffee. We chatted, whispered, giggled, and occasionally held hands across the table. A couple of times Dorothy caught me enjoying glimpses of her luscious breasts. A mischievous, reproving frown, roll of eyes, and light slap of hand followed - and then a squeeze of hand and air kiss while she leaned further forward and crowded her loveliness together to offer me a teasing pose. One of those times, while being careful to exclude other diners from the pleasure, she let a nipple peek at me. My penis quivered. The dining room was nearly full. Some were guests but most had come just for dinner and dancing.

When we returned from our trips to the restroom the dance music had started. It was quite good and perfect for slow dancing. We adjourned to the dance floor. We wanted to be close together and we were - very close together. Our posture was reasonably proper, but to anyone paying attention, we were lovers, not acquaintances. Dorothy was pressed against me from breasts to groin and usually my leg was intimately moving between hers. The slit in the short skirt was so perfectly located that my leg was nicely accommodated.

After three or four numbers of dancing so close - with my hand on the soft flesh of her bare back - she whispered, "Darling, there is something hard and insistent that keeps poking into my tummy."

"Oh! You noticed," I whispered back, smiling. "It's an odd thing that happens to me whenever I look at you for too long ... or am deliciously close to you ... like this. I'm afraid I might embarrass myself if I were to walk back to our table right now."

With eyelashes fluttering impishly she whispered, "Perhaps we'd better go outside for a walk and cool off a little. It must be too warm for you in here. If you walk behind me, no one will notice your eager tummy-poker."

We danced to the edge of the floor near the veranda door and walked out. When we were outside we turned toward each other and kissed. "I can still feel it against my tummy, Darling!" She moved her hand between us and caressed the front of my trousers. "Uhhmm, here is your tummy-poker problem. Is there anything I can do to help?" She was being adorably cute.

"You could walk with me down the garden path until it goes away, ... but do you need your purse?" Dorothy had carried a small evening purse to dinner.

"Let's leave it at our table. No one will take it, and all I have in it is a lipstick, powder, tissue and a comb." And then more cuteness, "Hmmm, 'Down the garden path' sounds ... scary?"

"I can't imagine why, Little Girl. Would you like a lolly pop?"

"Mmmm, what flavor, Nice Man?"

We stepped off the veranda and started down the path with arms around each other and Dorothy testing the front of my trousers every few moments 'to see if the hard thing had gone away yet'. After we were around a couple of turns we stopped and embraced near a stone bench.

"Sweetheart, you're so beautiful and feel so wonderful ... this quiet stroll down the garden path isn't softening my hardness thing - actually, feeling your soft hips as they sway and watching your luscious breasts quiver while we walk seems to be making it stiffer."

"Mm hmm, I can tell," and she stroked me gently. "You always make a tent. And, of course, the stiffer you get ... the wetter I get. The only thing I can think of to do to help us, Darling, is to let you put your beautiful stiff thing in me. Would you like to put your hard problem into my warm, wet solution?"

"I guess there's no alternative!" I sighed. I held her yielding body close and we kissed long and languorously. The cheeks of her bottom were smooth and round and compelling. I lifted the hem of her dress to caress her soft, smooth flesh. "Uhhmm. No panties. You feel wonderful." My hand felt its way over her hip to her tummy and my fingers moved down to delve between her labia and stroke her clitoris. Her tell-tale sweet nubbin was protruding avidly.

"No anything, Love. I'm not wearing a stitch except this dress." She was nuzzling my neck. Her hair smelled soft and fresh. "Your hands make me feel so good ... and so hungry for you." She slipped the spaghetti straps from her shoulders, cupped her hands under her soft breasts, and lifted them toward my mouth. "Suck on my nipples ... Uuhhmmm ... and keep your fingers in me ... mmmm, I'm having such nice feelings." She rhythmically thrust her vulva into my hand. After a few minutes of this voluptuous petting her thighs and tummy shivered.

123456...8