Affair of the Trainee & the Manager Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a quiet voice and with a loving smile she said, "That was an amazing cum, Darling. I feel so wonderful." My head rested on one thigh and my lips nuzzled the other. Her outside leg was now resting along my body between my legs, which were wrapped around it. As my hands caressed her pubis and fingers lightly teased her labia, my pelvis was pushing against the calf of her leg. "Something stiff is nudging my leg," she sighed. "It's kind of 'bothering' me, Honey. Why don't you move it up where it was before?" I slid back up her body until my cheek again rested on a soft breast. "Ummm," she whispered, "that still bothers me a little. Move it up just a little higher between my legs."

"If I do that, Sweetheart, it might nudge your pussy ... and maybe slip inside ... and start moving in and out."

She sighed, "I don't think that would bother me at all." She began unbuttoning my pajama top and murmured into my lips, "And, before you put your wonderful, stiff problem into my very wet solution again, please unbutton my gown and open it ... so I'm more naked for you. And then, my Sweet Love, please let it move in and out ... and in and out for a long, long time." She helped me shrug off my top and I unfastened her satin button. Even though the robe by this time was covering little of her, when I opened it she became stunningly and wantonly naked. She was a sensual vision. She scooted down on the sofa a little further and I lay on top of her while I moved my "stiffness" until it was nudging her outer labia. It utterly glided into her until its entire length was deep inside. I felt my corona nudge her cervix. "Oh God, it feels so good to have you in me again!" she gasped. "In and out me, Darling."

I supported myself on my elbows and leaned down and kissed her. Our lips and tongues merged and embraced lushly until she began thrusting up into me and I began sliding in and out and around. It became hard to concentrate on kissing when more urgent feelings were demanding attention elsewhere. I lay my head on her shoulder, nuzzled her neck, and - still on my elbows - caressed and squeezed her breasts with my hands. Her ankles hooked around behind my calves and her hands held onto my arms to help her thrust against me. She began groaning in rhythm with our in-and-outing. I reached one hand down between us to rest a finger on her clitoris so that the perky nubbin felt each thrust more strongly.

My penis was hard and throbbing with complete arousal, but this would not be a "quickie" - after having erupted into my lover a half dozen times already since mid-afternoon, I was in reasonable control. And Dorothy was so wet and lubricated, inside and out, that overstimulation was not a problem.

Before long I sensed the familiar shivers and shudders in her tummy and thighs that signaled she was beginning little orgasms. The squishing sounds of her outer labia and vagina sucking and squeezing around me were intimate. I rose a little on both elbows again, leaned down and kissed softly into her rapturous moans, and began to more vigorously thrust into her. Every few moments I withdrew nearly out of her to nudge the head of my penis between her inner vaginal lips, sometimes up to her clitoris, and then plunged deep again. Her hands went from my shoulders to my hips and her pelvis ground harder into our loving. Soon the shivers and shudders mounted into uncontrolled quakes and spasms of her entire lower body. With soft breasts jiggling and rolling, her moans and gasps turned into a stifled scream of, "Oh! Uuuuaahhggnn! ... Darrrlinnng! Uuhhnnnn!" Her juices squirted around my penis. Watching her thrill and rapture, and feeling the oozing glove of her vagina clutching me was more than my control could handle. A tingle that rose from the root toward the tip of me took control. My movements became strong and mindless and in a moment I throbbed and erupted.

She relaxed completely and I collapsed partly beside her with my head snuggling against her neck again. We were speechless and gasping to catch our breaths. In a little while we quieted and our hands began little soft caresses of affection. She turned her head toward me and we kissed ever so softly.

"I feel wonderful," she said quietly.

"Making love with you is more thrilling and special than I ever could have imagined," I returned. "I hope your beautiful pussy won't be too sore after all this loving."

"It won't be, Honey. It doesn't get sore ... no matter how often we make love. I'm always so wet that you feel wonderful in me - it never hurts - it just feels more and more wonderful. Uummm. I love to be with you on our Saturdays ... when we have time to ... make love a lot. When you ... fuck me a lot. But today was the most wonderful." Her lips openly caressed mine and her tongue lazily danced with mine and then confessed, "You can't imagine how wonderful ... and feminine ... and sexually wanton ... and totally loved it makes me feel ... when my lover fucks me and sucks me and ravages me so endlessly and so beautifully and so adoringly."

"Before we began seeing each other I thought I knew what ... being with someone could be like. But I had no idea. I've never felt this adoring ... and completely loving. When I'm with you the desire is always there. Sometimes it gets quiet and rests ... but it never seems to go away. My affection wants to reach out even when we're apart, and when we're together my body wants to pleasure you and sate itself." I couldn't remember ever being quite so candidly affectionate before.

Dorothy took my cheeks in her hands and kissed me softly. The look in her eyes could have melted an iceberg. I returned her kiss and rose up to reach for our champagne. While I poured the last into the glasses she scooted back up to lean against the end of the sofa again and drew her knees up to hug them close. "Here's to our lovely day and to a memorable tomorrow," I toasted, handing her glass to her and touching it with mine.

"Hear, hear, Darling!"

We sipped and stared at the waning fire. I got up to put on the last two logs. When I returned to the sofa she said, "Take me to bed now, Darling." I set her glass on the table, reached down and picked her up. I carried her like a groom would carry his bride. With her arms around my neck she kissed my cheek and mouth all the way into the bedroom. When I slipped the gown from her shoulders she said she wanted to take a shower. I removed her stockings, stroking her legs and thighs a little as I did so. "Can I go first?" she said.

"Sure." And as she headed for the bathroom I went to retrieve my pajamas and turn off the small spot light in the sitting room. There were a few lights still flickering in the homes surrounding the lake - very picturesque. The maid had turned the bed down while we were dancing after dinner. The sheets smelled fresh. There was a light blanket and the decorative bed cover which really was a downy comforter. I put my pajamas in my single assigned drawer - I wouldn't need them anymore tonight.

Dorothy came out of the bathroom looking freshly scrubbed. She wore her terry robe, had a towel around her head, and just a hint of lipstick, blush and eye shadow. "Your turn," she chirped. I headed in with my toiletry bag. I could hear her hair blower going before I got the shower started. After I had cleaned my teeth, combed my hair, and splashed after shave on my thrice-shaved face, I donned the silk robe she had brought for me, turned on the bathroom night light, and entered the bedroom.

The bedside lamp was on. Dorothy had pushed the comforter off the bed and the light blanket half way down. She was curled up under the sheet. I had expected her hair to be straight and frizzy, but it was in soft waves around but off her face and down around her shoulders. "I think I'm sleepy. You must have worn me out," was her greeting.

"We've had an active day. I'll turn out the light." I draped my robe over the chair next to my side of the bed and turned out the light. She held the sheet open when I neared the bed. By the faint glow from the bathroom I beheld the beauty of the woman waiting for me - her full breasts relaxed to either side of her chest; her narrow waist, flaring hips and tapered thighs; her affectionate, warm smile. While one hand held the sheet open the other beckoned me to cuddle with her.

"I'm glad you're sleeping in the buff, Darling; because, not only did I not bring under clothes, I didn't bring a nightgown."

"I couldn't imagine us sleeping together in pajamas! I put mine back in my drawer." I crawled in next to her and lay my head on the shoulder of her beckoning arm - nose and lips against her neck. She lowered the sheet around us and snuggled close. I reached my head up and kissed her. "This has been a wonderful day with the most captivating lady of my life. I'm glad we're here together. Sleep well, my Love."

"I know I'll sleep good. I hope you do too. I feel so cozy." She snuggled her body against me and hugged my leg with her thighs. My upper arm was across her body just under her breasts. My upper leg was snaked between hers and my groin was against her thigh. We squeezed each other one more time and relaxed our bodies. Dorothy's breathing became very quiet and soon, after fighting the natural urge to caress her, I fell into a restful sleep.

****

(After our day of loving, dining, dancing, and walking in the garden, we repaired to our suite to quietly enjoy each other and sip a little champagne by the hearth. Soon we felt pleasantly exhausted and deliciously sated. Finally in bed, sleep came quickly.)

A couple of hours must have gone by when I awoke to Dorothy's gentle disentanglement. She got out of bed and went into the bathroom. A few minutes later I heard the toilet flush and she came back to bed. Since I was already awake I thought I may as well do the same. After I flushed the toilet I rinsed my mouth with water. We were so close in bed I didn't want to burden her with stale "sleepy breath". When I returned she held the sheet for me again and beckoned me close. We resumed our cuddly sleep entanglement except this time Dorothy's head was on my shoulder and her leg slightly over mine.

Before going back to sleep she nuzzled and kissed my neck. I hugged her closer for a moment. She moaned softly and squeezed back. I couldn't seem to doze right off again. I kept paying attention to how she felt so warm and soft all over and how good it felt snuggled so close together, but I didn't want to bother her sleep so I lay still and waited for the sandman to come again.

My senses were re-aroused when Dorothy's hand softly moved from my chest to rest below my navel, brushing my patch of pubic hair. A few moments later she made a little whimpering sound and moved her leg just a smidgen further over mine - kind of snuggling her groin a little closer to my hip. I grunted quietly, hugged her closer for just a moment and kissed her forehead lightly before resuming my silent attempt at sleep. Evidence of my difficulty was a not-quite-flaccid penis pushing up against the sheet. After another minute or two Dorothy pressed her cheek against my shoulder and turned her lips up to softly kiss my cheek. I turned to her and our lips met - softly closed at first and then opening slightly with gently embracing tongues. I hugged her a little closer again and she snuggled her groin against me while moving her leg over further. We dallied like this for a few more minutes until my resistance began to crumble and my free hand moved across my chest until it found a breast. Her hand finished its southward caress to fondle my rising excitement.

"I love it when we're so close," she finally whispered. "I can feel your heart beating faster and you're not soft any more. Am I bothering you, Darling?"

"Of course ... and I'm loving it. I've been trying to go back to sleep so I wouldn't keep you from sleeping. But you feel so wonderful that I couldn't doze off right away ... and my penis began to grow."

"Uummm, I'm having the same problem. When you came back to bed and snuggled up to me again you felt wonderful, too. I started getting little urges and now I'm getting ... Why don't you lay between my legs, Darling? I'd like that very much."

"That sounds wonderful but, just like on the sofa, if I'm too close I might accidentally slip inside you and move in and out too much."

"I hope so, because I'd like you to ... 'in-and-out' me again."

I slipped down until my head was on her shoulder. I caressed the breast nearest me and languidly sucked her nipple - gently squeezing the luscious melon. I reached under her and squeezed her bottom cheek and urged her vulva against my hip. She cupped her other breast and pressed it against my cheek - I kissed and sucked on it.

She was thrusting her vulva against my hip but then lay back, opened her legs, and gently pulled me on top of her. "Darling, I'm so cuddly ... and your so cuddly ... please cuddle me until I can feel you nudging me ... deep inside." Her voice was a kind of sleepy sigh. As I rolled over her she took my hard penis and pulled it to her warm love flower. It slipped in and began a slow thrusting-rotating rhythm to match hers. "Oh, Honey, that feels so good. I feel like I'd like to do this all night," she whispered into my ear.

It was a quiet and voluptuous coupling - no urgency - soft thighs rubbing and hugging against moving hips and legs, hands caressing cheeks and shoulders and smooth rounded places, mouths emitting sighs and moans, and lips embracing and nibbling and nursing. I murmured on a nipple, "Darling, your pussy is being so nice to my penis. ... You're making it feel wonderful."

Dorothy moaned, "Uuhhhnnnn, Sweet Love, you're filling me and thrilling me ... and my clit ... oooohhhh ..." She shuddered. When her thrill quieted she sighed, "I feel like I'm hugging and squeezing your wonderful penis ... you're so deep ... and I'm so warm inside ... Oohh ... Honey ... unnh ..." The sweet shivers began again around my happy penis and ended with gentle quaking of the breast on which I was feeding. Dorothy held my head close and moaned.

I raised my lips to find hers. I was worming deep inside her when we kissed so warm and deeply that I couldn't stop the thrilling rush that swept through my penis, plunged to pulse in my root, and pumped in a penetrating eruption into her loving glove, "Darling, ... mmmmmm, you're so wonderful ... hold me inside ... mmmmmm."

Dorothy sighed, "I'm so full of you ... and your wonderful cum ... I love our loving."

We concluded in a silent ecstacy of shudders and groans. The affectionate intimacy that followed was loving and, quieting. After half-conscious body rearrangements, sleep returned.

The faint light of the rising sun filtering through the curtains woke me from a restful sleep into a shallow doze. Finally I squinted through one eyelid to gauge the level of the sun. I was still sleepy and not ready yet to start the day. I gently separated from Sleeping Beauty for a comfort call and returned to bed. She had moved onto her back and her legs were slightly parted. She invoked a warm, affectionate feeling in me and her thighs looked more cozy than my pillow, so I lay down between her legs with my cheek on one thigh, hands hugging the other, and my lips close to her nether place - just like yesterday's nap. She didn't move a muscle and I went directly back to sleep.

The sun was streaming in the windows when I awoke again and Dorothy's hands were holding my head and her thighs were hugging me when I heard her sleepy gasp, "Oh! You're really there! What a wonderful surprise. I thought I was just dreaming."

I kissed the nearest softness and in the sleepy mumble of first awakening said, "Your thighs looked like the softest place to rest my head the last time I came back to bed."

We sat up with me still between her lovely legs and kissed. "Good morning, Darling."

"Good morning, Sweetheart." And I kissed her affectionately.

"I'm starving!"

"We're both starving. I'll order some breakfast." I called room service and went into the bathroom to do the usual and to clean my teeth. When I came out, Dorothy went in. It was fifteen minutes before she came back out wearing her terry robe. I retrieved my silk robe and answered the door to let room service set up our breakfast on the table overlooking the lake in the sitting room.

The eggs and bacon and sausage and cottage fries and toast and biscuits and honey were just right. The coffee was rich and hot with real cream. We chatted about the things we might do today, about dinner and dancing and ... other activities ... last night, about our middle-of-the-night coupling, and about the warmth and affection we felt when we awoke together that morning. First on the as yet open agenda were our individual morning ablutions. We started to set the schedule for bathroom usage and Dorothy's time for performing the usual hair and make-up magic.

"Darling?" the beginning of a kittenish inquiry.

"Yeesss?" the playfully apprehensive reply.

"I want to do a little touch-up with the depilatory - especially since you said you like the results. Do you still want to try it too? I'd love the way you'd feel ... loving me ... without hair."

"Uummm, absolutely - but I'm not sure I know how," the suave, smirking attempt at naivete.

"I could show you how - maybe even do a little for you," the demure flirt looking up through long eyelashes.

"Then maybe I could do some for you," the arrant knave exposes his hidden agenda.

"Uhmmm, you're so kind, we'll see," a demure, teasing acceptance. She continued, "We should do it before we take our showers because that's the easiest time to wash it off." She had risen from her chair and was now standing beside me with my cheeks in her hands. She bent to kiss me and I put my arms around her waist and bottom.

"While you get things ready I'll put these dishes back on the cart and put the cart out in the hall." My voice was low and began to crack a little. And having her so close caused a definite stirring in my nether regions. She gave me another soft kiss and pulled away. I dispatched my chore, put the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the outside door knob, and went into the bedroom.

Dorothy had draped a towel on the side of the bed. "We could do this in the bathroom but it'll be easier here on the side of the bed. You can lean back on the bed when I have to do the hard-to-reach places and the carpet is softer to kneel on. You'd better take your robe off." She took my robe and draped it over a chair. She had some tissues and a damp wash cloth handy along with the bottle of depilatory. "Sit on the towel so we don't get any on the sheets," (sweet but attractively bossy!). Although she still wore the terry robe, I could see most of her beautiful legs through the gap in the front - especially when she walked or now when she was kneeling - and the soft roundness and deep valley of her cleavage was visible. When she knelt before me I could almost see her nipples. She looked up at me through her eyelashes again and said, "I see your having the beginnings of that hardness problem again." I was still partly limp but no longer small and shriveled.

"I'm afraid so - and I can't imagine why." I leaned back on my hands and opened my legs. Before opening the bottle she feigned preparatory manipulations and gently lifted my scrotum and fondled it with one hand and stroked my now stiffening and enlarging penis with the other. She lifted the head, enveloped it once in her lips and kissed it lightly.

"If it gets too stiff again - like it kept doing all day yesterday, I may have to try and fix it; but it'll have to wait until later," and with that she retrieved a small pair of scissors from her cosmetic bag and cut all of my pubic hair down to a stubble. That done, she opened the bottle and began applying the depilatory. She covered the scrotum - which was soft and hanging, all but the upper two inches of my penis, and all the area to the sides and a few inches above my genitals. "There! That should do it. Now it's your turn to do me ... if you still want to?"

1...345678