Affair of the Trainee & the Manager Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Five minutes. We're almost there."

"What should we do when we get there?"

"The very first thing I'm going to do when we get to our room is take you in my arms and kiss you."

"Uhhmm, that will be nice. Then what should we do?"

"Well, then I'd like to drop to my knees in front of you and ask you to raise your skirt so I can snuggle in your thighs and kiss and suck your beautiful, precious pussy. It needs more loving."

"You're a sex fiend, and I love your idea! ... And I love to raise my skirt for you." She nuzzled behind my ear and moaned, "I hope you have some ... other things ... you want to do."

"Just one other ... thing, Darling. I want to do that often."

Still nuzzling, "I hope you're talking about my favorite pastime."

"Mmmm hhmmm ... and my very favorite too."

We parked at the inn and took our bags inside. It was quaint and immaculately maintained. The view of the lake was very pleasant and a cozy fire was burning in the lobby hearth. We checked in and learned that dinner was served from 5:00 until 10:00pm; dinner was accompanied by live piano music; and at 9:00 a small combo began playing dance music. We were shown to our suite. We had a comfortable sitting room with a large, overstuffed sofa and coffee table in front of the fireplace and a lamp table and two chairs near the window. The spacious bedroom had a king size bed with two chairs and a vanity table in a cozy sitting area. The bath too was spacious with bidet, tub and separate large shower stall. The bidet was a nice touch, and would be a wonderful convenience for us. The suite was furnished with antiques and other quality pieces of oak and pine furniture. The decor was tasteful and true to the inn's early 1900's origin.

When the bell hop had closed the door behind him I took Dorothy in my arms and kissed her long and lushly. She melted against me and I could feel her beguiling flesh and curves beneath the fabric of the sun dress. Even though she had drained me twice in the past hour, I was rising again. I reluctantly broke our kiss and slid down her body to my knees. With my hands feeling her stockinged legs from her calves to her knees to the back of her soft thighs I pleaded, "Darling, please raise your skirt for me."

"Just what do you have in mind, my Gallant Knight?" she breathed.

"I want to kiss your beautiful thighs and make love to your adorable pussy, Fair Maid," I whispered.

"Uhhmm, I'll even open my legs a little for you." And she raised the skirt to her hips and gently held the back of my head as I nuzzled and licked and sucked her hairless nether regions. She raised one leg and rested her thigh on my shoulder to let me have more of her precious loving place. My hands on her naked bottom urged her gushing pussy to my lips. I french kissed her lush vagina and feathered her lusting clitoris. Soon the tremors in her thighs and groin signaled little orgasms. I kissed her thigh and moved it from my shoulder. I unfastened my trousers, pushed them and my shorts to my ankles, stood up before her and thrust my throbbing hardness into her beckoning love lips. I backed her against the wall near the door, urged her legs up to straddle and hug me, and fucked her hard and deep - lips locked with hers. She stifled a scream, shuddered and groaned into my mouth as I emptied into her. We stayed against the wall a few moments - plastered together like a single unit. Mouths merged in a rapturous kiss. I held her up with one hand under her naked bottom with her legs still hugging around my waist.

When we broke the kiss she sighed playfully with that impish look in her eyes, "It's about time! I thought you'd never get around to fucking me. What took you so long?"

"Proper decorum, Fair Maid, proper decorum. These elements of social intercourse must not be hurried."

"Oh, of course! We must observe the proper decorum ... and I love the intercourse part." My errant member receded from her place of loving and she unwrapped her legs from around my waist to stand again. We kissed softly and embraced snugly for a few minutes. Finally she said, "That felt wonderful - you made me cum again, so hard. I love it when you're soft and gentle making love to me, but I also love it when you ... fuck me hard like that, when you're wildly hungry for me ... and just stab ... and lunge ... and fuck my helpless pussy." She kissed me lushly.

I whispered onto her lips, "Darling, I"m always hungry for you ... and I adore you."

She whispered back, "I adore you too, sexy animal." We kissed lushly again and after a few moments she said, "Let's hang up our things and relax together for a while. Maybe my helpless pussy will get lucky again."

"Mmmmmm ... my dream come true. If we eat around 7:00 we've got almost four hours before we have to think about showers and dressing." I kissed her and whispered, "You're going to be very lucky."

She whispered back, "Lecher."

I stooped to pull my trousers and undershorts back up but Dorothy put her hand on mine and said, "Why bother, Sweetheart?" With that she pulled her dress up and over her head and dropped it to the floor. Naked except for stockings and heels and a beautiful, lacy garter belt, she began to unbutton my shirt. When we both were naked we picked up our things and headed for the bedroom. Dorothy walked ahead of me with that sensual saunter I had seen before when she was full of lust and sexual urges. She strutted, jiggled, and undulated. I was in awe of her voluptuous beauty. Although her gorgeous curves were lushly padded, there were no rolls of fat, almost no cellulite and no bones protruding. Her waist was narrow, but her body was full and smoothly soft. The wonderful fullness of hip and softly sloped and rounded derriere, the sweetly rounded feminine tummy, the show-stopping legs with voluptuous thighs of baby softness; and her wondrously generous breasts, full and beautifully shaped but hanging softly relaxed, jiggling and swaying - all were beautiful nearly beyond my comprehension and held my enraptured eyes in a lusting gaze.

Remarkably restraining ourselves at first - considering we both were naked - we began unpacking. Occasionally there was a peck on a cheek, a caress of hip or squeeze of hand. I put the bottle of Piesporter and wine glasses I had packed on the night table.

A few minutes into our task Dorothy disappeared into the bathroom and I heard the rustle of tissue and the swish of the bidet. When she came out a moment later she came up behind me and commented in my ear with a quietly lewd snicker and a soft, inviting whisper, "Mmmm, that was quite a deposit you made. Especially considering those delicious squirts you fed me in the car." Her breasts and tummy lingered against my back and bottom while her fingers gave my stiffening gladiator a sexy stroke. She teasingly brushed her nipples back and forth across my back before returning to bend over her suitcase. Without ignoring her stunning legs and derriere, I was mesmerized by the beauty of her hanging breasts swaying with each movement of body from suitcase to drawer. I wanted to snuggle up behind her and ... mmmmm, with every ogle I got larger and firmer. No way could I keep my urges in check. Apparently, our amorous activities of the past hour or so hadn't incapacitated me. Dorothy and I long ago gave up trying to understand the magic of my recoveries and her ongoing lust - knowing it was a mystery of our mutual chemistries - of our pherimones - of the way our bodies secretly "talked" to each other. We were in awe and thrilled at our ever-present sexual hunger for one another.

Dorothy playfully nudged me with a hip and patted my behind on a trip back from the dresser. Uhhnnn, she had the most graceful and sexy way of moving - everything was in smoothly undulating motion, captivating, mesmerizing. She ogled my proudly wagging masthead and observed, "Oh, my!"

On my way back from putting some things in my drawer I couldn't resist. I stopped behind her for a moment, cradled her hanging breasts in my palms, and snuggled my groin into the most beautiful bum in my memory. Cuddling into a beautiful woman's behind is one of the most erotic feelings I know. It's the closest to an 'animal feeling' I can imagine. Dorothy felt wonderful against me. "Mmmm, Darling," she sighed. Her hands helped mine to squeeze and caress, and she wiggled her bum like a tease. "I feel a wonderfully stiff cock trying to find my pussy." She raised up and turned in my arms. Her eyes dropped to my groin, graceful fingers caressed for a moment and she commented, "Mmmm, look at you. You felt kind of ... 'special' snuggling like that."

"That snuggle into your beautiful bottom was inspiring." I kissed her nose and teased, "Your fanny is gorgeous."

Dorothy teased back, "I didn't think you'd noticed." And kissed me cutely. I took her hand and touched one of her fingers to the tip of my penis. She moaned in sweet mock empathy, "Oh, you poor boy!" She brought the finger to her mouth to lick away the pearl drop.

I held her close for a moment with my hands on that beautiful bottom and whispered, "You're a naughty tease," and reluctantly returned to my task.

A few moments later, on her way back from the closet, Dorothy snuggled her breasts and groin against me again and gently cupped my testicles. In a softly pleading voice, "Lover, I adore this recurring 'problem' of yours and that taste you gave me a minute ago was ... delicious. I have some 'problems' too." With that she took my hand and slid one of my fingers through her dripping inner labia.

I brought the finger to my lips and whispered, "Delicious."

She snuggled closer, squeezed and stroked my rigid, eager penis, "Could we interrupt this job ... so I can pay a little attention to your 'problem' with my 'problem'?"

By now I was hugging her warmly close to me with a hand on a curvaceous bum cheek. With my other hand I caressed her face until our lips melted together. I confessed onto her lips, "I've wanted to help you with your problem ever since you took your dress off and I watched your gorgeous body slither into this room."

She confessed breathily on my lips, "I've been watching this beautiful penis getting bigger and stiffer - turning into a ... cock ... and wanting it again. I'm watching it wagging back and forth in front of you, Darling, and my juices are oozing out of my cunt and are starting to run down my leg." Our lips melted together and I scooped her up. With her arms around my neck I carried her to the other side of the bed - away from the suitcases - and lay her gently down. I took her high-heeled sandals off for her and, when she had stretched out she drew our lips together with her arms around me and opened her lovely legs. She was quietly moaning in rhythm with the flex of her inviting vulva. "In me, Darling ... Please." Slipping into her warm, moist, slippery loving place felt wonderful. Her legs and ankles closed around me and I was trapped in a consuming, sensual, undulating dance. A heavenly dance. Our mouths were merged ... all of her voluptuous softness melted into me and enveloped me ... her alabaster thighs squeezed me close ... and my thrilling penis plunged deep in a loving surge. The honey of her lust squished and slurped around my swooning hardness with the sounds of thrilling, vaginal ecstacy.

She began cumming when her clitoris first nestled into my pubis. Our bodies were melded so closely that I began to shake along with her when her thighs and tummy shuddered. The warm, moist glove of her vagina convulsed around my swooning penis and her scream was muffled into our kiss. When she began to relax I thrust in deep, wanton, lusting strokes and then partly withdrew to thrust again. My penis was becoming euphoric. I had raised up a little and her eyes were sending me passionate love messages while she gently held my arms and flexed her vagina up to meet my adoring penetrator. Her eyes closed when she shivered with another series of orgasms. My hands cupped the side of each breast and I leaned on my elbows and bent my head to nuzzle in the warm valley between them and to suck and nibble on her puckered nipples until they swelled into pink nubbins. When I raised up again to look into her loving eyes my moment came. She squealed when she felt the pulsing.

When we had quieted in each others arms a while I said, "I adore you, Darling. ... That was wonderful, ... thank you for helping me with my recurring problem." I kissed her lips.

"You're welcome. ... I love to help you like that, and you fuck me so beautifully. ... I feel warm and wonderful." She gently kissed me back. "And my pussy is so happy."

"My penis feels wonderful."

She sighed warmly and cutely, "I think it feels wonderful too ... where it is right now," and she squeezed her vaginal muscle sweetly and sent me a kiss. "If you'd like to cuddle a little ... would you take my stockings off for me, Lover?"

"Mmmmm, I'd love to cuddle ... and I love it when you let me 'help you' with your legs and things."

Dorothy's legs and thighs had become one of her erogenous areas. Displaying them to entice me raised her sexual temperature as well as mine and, when she was feeling deeply feminine and aroused, and knew I was likewise feeling warmly sexual, she often would ask me to 'help' her with little tasks of grooming or dressing or undressing that involved her legs and thighs and pussy and, of course, her lovely breasts. She knew how deeply arousing this was for me, and of course, the more naked she became, the more wantonly lusting we each became.

"I know ... me too ... nnnnhh, your hands on me ... ," she sighed, "And I love the feeling of your body between my naked legs."

I bent to love's task - first hugging each naked upper thigh with both hands and lightly massaging and then nuzzling and kissing them. When a hand or cheek "innocently" brushed her labia her moans were warm with lusting contentment. I gently unfastened each garter and removed the lacy belt. I tenderly peeled the stocking slowly down first one leg and then the other. My lips followed my fingers all the way. When each stocking was removed I felt and caressed and kissed my way back up each naked leg and finally made love to her now avid pussy. Her sweet clitoris was pink and eagerly erect, pertly poking out of its nest. I kissed and sucked on it and laved it with my tongue. Dorothy purred and shivered with miniquakes.

When she had quieted she whispered, "Lay your head on my breasts, Darling ... your kisses and caresses make them feel so nice."

Mmmmm, they were so full ... and so soft on my cheeks and lips. So beautiful. I lay partly beside her with my thighs hugging her leg and nestled my cheek into her soft melon and a hand cradling the other luscious mound - lips seeking out still-swollen nipples and making intimate little sounds of sucking and kissing. Her generous breasts were relaxed and gently yielding - over-flowing my hands. Dorothy's hips and groin and thighs began to move in quiet waves of sensual urgency. She rolled toward me until her leg and thigh captured mine. Her moist vulva began a rhythmic caress of my hip leaving wet little "kisses".

I was enjoying her luscious body and feeding on her breasts with sexual hunger. She felt my rigid excitement poking her thigh. Her vulva squirmed and thrusted and she whined softly, "Darling?"

Humming around an engorged nipple, "Mmmm hhmmm?"

Still whining softly, "You're making me want to fuck. My pussy is so hot ... and wet. She needs her stiff lover back. ... Oh, God, my cunt needs your cock."

Without giving up the pliant softness on which I was lovingly feeding, I helped her roll the rest of the way over until she was straddling me. Now I was on my back and her beautiful breasts were hanging down into my squeezing hands and nursing lips. She reached down and held my stiff penis in place while she lowered her pussy to engulf it. She merged and squirmed and withdrew and plunged. Her lusting clitoris thrilled itself against the base of my swooning penis. Her excited, gushing vagina began a long series of wonderful shivers and squeezes while her endless orgasm consumed us. Finally I buried my face in her deep valley and crushed her breasts against my cheeks as I thrilled to the throbbing, pumping pulse that rose from my root to quench her vaginal thirst.

I was the first to catch my breath and sigh, "Oh, Lover ... that was so beautiful ... Your pussy was so good to me ... and I love your luscious breasts ... Mmmmmm, Sweetheart ..." and I continued to affectionately minister to the soft melons crushed between us.

My Sweetheart moaned, "Mmmm, Darling ... I had the most wonderful cums ... I was cumming all the time ... You were squeezing and sucking on me so hard ... you made my pussy so excited ... and happy to have your wonderful, stiff cock ... fucking way up inside me ... and squirting more of your sweet cum in me." She hugged and cuddled closer and squeezed her vagina around my half hard eagerness. She nuzzled into my neck and whispered, "That was a beautiful loving, Darling, I wanted it so much ... and I loved it so much." After a little more snuggling we lay quietly together in a restful doze. After maybe twenty minutes or so we aroused and agreed we should try to concentrate on finishing unpacking.

But we didn't rush the job. We stopped occasionally for a hug or a kiss or, maybe, a fondle. I, of course, finished first, and while waiting for Dorothy, opened and poured some of the wine. To myself I reflected that we probably had over-packed, but we needed some outdoorsy clothes and also dress-up things for dinner and perhaps dancing. I wasn't the least bit surprised to discover that my stuff occupied less than a quarter of the closet space - crowded to the side by Dorothy's 'bare necessities'. Ah well! Some things never change. I was amply accommodated by one dresser drawer. Dorothy carefully distributed her things among the other three. And it was just a weekend! I held my tongue with admirable restraint. ... Actually, it was clear that Dorothy took pride in always being well-groomed and beautifully dressed. As far as I was concerned, my lovely Sweetheart could have all the space she wanted! She always looked 'just right' - dressed or not!

When she had put the last of her things away her nude body moved toward me with a seductive sway of hips and breasts and with vulva tilted enticingly forward. Her vulva reached me first, teasing and toying with my again wagging, fairly firm flagstaff. Her arms went around my neck and, with eyelashes batting from half closed lids, she looked up at me and said in a playful, sultry voice, "My, that's quite a protrusion you have there. It's very ... attractive." And then, "You were sweet to give me so much of the closet. How can I possibly ... repay you?"

"My pleasure, Lovely Lady. I couldn't possibly consider ..."

"Oh, there must be something I can offer such a handsome man ... with such an attractive ... protrusion." She slowly and gently rotated her pelvis. My protrusion had become very stiff. She kissed me lusciously and I hugged her until we melted together.

I whispered on her lips, "Perhaps after we sip a little wine and, if we lay down together on the bed, ... something will come to me."

"Uhhmmm, I'm sure something will come to you ... while we lay on the bed ... and then maybe it will cum in me." Cute thought.

We stood sipping the wine - our nether parts never leaving one another. I held the wine glass with one hand while the other lovingly stroked over the soft, smooth curves of her hip and bottom cheeks and gently held us close. Our groins brushed together in a languid and continuous sultry dance. When my hand left her hip to cup and caress her breast, her hand left my shoulder to grasp my swaying wand of wonder. For a while we said nothing but our molten eyes sent messages of the simmering lust and desire rising through our loving ministrations.

123456...8