A Temporary Depravity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's great Mom."

"And I owe it all to you Pat."

"It was nothing."

"No it wasn't. Now I know why your boss says such nice things about you. You are a great worker, and don't worry I haven't forgotten you. I went out this afternoon and bought you something."

"What?"

"You ready for it?"

"I guess."

She put her hand behind her neck, and started to unzip her dress. I watched wide eyed, and stunned. She smiled that patient, amused smirk at me one more time as her hand descended down her back.

Finally at an end she brought both hands up the dress, sloughed it off her shoulders, and then let it drop to the floor. It seemed like the dress floated down to the floor like a feather upon the wind.

As it hit the floor, and laid in a heap, it left only my mother in the smallest, most see through teddy that I had ever had the fortune to see. It was silk, and lace, and sheer mesh, obscuring some of her body, and displaying others. It looked familiar.

"Do you like it?" She asked from across the room.

"Very much," I answered as I shifted my weight on the chair.

"You should recognize it. I saw it in the Victoriasecret catalog you had stashed under your bed." It was the very one that I used to jerk off to.

"It looks better on you," I stammered.

She tilted her head down and to the side, and gave me an alluring look. "Right answer," she said all breathy. "I think that now you should get naked," was her next breathy remark.

I wasted no time as I got up out of the chair, ripped off my shirt, kicked off my sneakers, and dropped my pants and boxers leaving me only in my socks.

"Sock too," she said her hands on her hips, and one hip sticking out like a vamp. My socks flew off somehow. I don't even remember touching them. My eyes were glued to her.

As I stood there, my cock stiff and sticking straight out, she started to walk to me, one foot in front of the other in those high heels like a model on a runway. Her dark hair flowing behind her with each exaggerated step. I never saw anyone walk so sexy.

By the time she got to me, and I could see her tits through the sheer of her outfit, I was about to explode. She took my cock immediately in her hand caressing it daintily.

"My God you have a big cock," she said with that same breathy voice. "Momma's pussy is all wet and dripping for you, but I don't know. I don't think that I can get that big cock of yours in me." Oh my God, I thought, where did she learn to talk like this. My angelic mother was talking like "You're not going to try and fuck mamma with that big, fat cock of yours, are your Patrick?"

"Shit, I'm sorry Mom. I never knew it was so big." With that she gave me the most wonderful, and alluring look of puzzlement.

"Honestly Patrick, sometimes I wonder how you get suck good grades." and with her one finger she touched me on the chest, and pushed me back into the chair. I started to breath hard as she loomed above me, her pussy, obscured by the silk of her teddy, just inches from me.

She then opened her legs, reached down between them, and unsnapped her crotch. The material of her outfit was so tight that it shot up once released. I saw for an instant her pussy lips, red and swollen, just before she straddled me, and lowered herself down. She grabbed my cock with one hand as she held my shoulder with the other to steady herself.

Slowly, and with much effort, my cock entered her as she lowered herself. She closed her eyes and gave out a grunt.

"My God your cock is so big Baby. You're going to split me in two."

"Oh my God Mom, you are so tight." It actually hurt a little as I entered her.

"That's good right baby? It's good for momma's pussy to be tight?"

My cock slowly penetrated deeper and deeper into her cunt. Finally I found wetness as my cock reached its end. She just sat in my lap for a moment, my cock deep inside her pussy, as we just starred into each other's eyes.

"I can't believe how much I love fucking you," she said all out of breath. "I just love having you inside of me."

"I love fucking you too, Mom," I said as I tried to pump into her. She just shook her head.

"No, no. Ladies first," she said and started to rock her hips to and fro. Repeating the same motion that had gotten her off the night before. I didn't care. I was fucking her, and I would have my turn. I grabbed her full, round hips and helped her rock.

"You love fucking me, don't you baby?"

"Yes."

"I don't know why I held you off for so long. I should have let you fuck me at the beach. That would have been nice, right? I could have gotten your big cock out of your swimsuit, and then just pulled my bikini aside. You could have slipped it right into momma's pussy right in the water. Imagine that, just floating in the surf, with your cock deep inside of me, and letting the surf do the fucking."

"I wanted you so much," I said.

"I know baby. Now that we've done it, it feels so natural."

"I want to come in you again."

"I know. I want you to too." The thought of coming in her made me crazy with lust. I adjusted the motion of our fucking so that we were rocking, and pumping too.

"You know baby that, as much as we love doing this, it will come to an end some day," she said as she worked my cock against her clit. Her eyes were closed, and her face was all tensed up as she concentrated on her orgasm.

"I know."

"Some day you will get a girlfriend, and I will get over your dad, but until that day, we can have our fun. Right?"

"Yeah Mom," I said as I held her hips in my hands. "Hopefully it won't end too soon though."

"At least...not until...I come," she said all out of breath. She was coming, and I came too. It was the first time I came with the woman on top.

We went to the beach that Sunday. She wore that bikini, and we fucked in the water like two lovers. The cool water surrounded us as she wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. The swell of the waves lifting us up and down as she sucked on my tongue.

And as my cock lazily slipped in and out of my mother's pussy, a couple walked down the beach. The man motioned in our direction, and said something to the woman. They then both looked at us, and smiled.

"They know that we are fucking, don't they?" My mother said when she noticed that I was looking at them.

"Yes."

"I can just guess what she is saying. She's saying, look at her, she could be his mother."

"And the guy is saying how lucky I am," I said as a wave lifted us up, and I drove my cock deep into my mother's pussy.