A Temporary Depravity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The feel of her body was sublime against my skin, and I slapped her twice on her butt with the back of my hand.

"Oww. Patrick, I'm going to kill you," she screamed as she winced with pain.

My idea was to just fling her head over heals into the water, but then a large wave came, and I wasn't sure if it would break on us, so I turned my back to absorb the blow. But the wave didn't break, it just passed by as a swell, and so I just fell backward into the water taking mom with me.

We submerged together under the cold, green murky waters of the Atlantic. I held her close, and felt her warm skin on top of me as my hands held her sides, and her hands caressed my chest. She stayed with me for a while, her hair flowing like a mane under the swells. But lacking for air, she finally pushed on my chest and headed for the surface.

As I broke water I could see her arching her back so that her only her hair was in the water. She rose to full height and her hair fell behind her wet and straight. All girls did this. They did it to get their hair out of their face.

It was a uniquely feminine action that accentuates the suppleness of their bodies, though I'm not sure if they realize how it affects men. She was fixing the material of her bra as I neared her.

"The suit's still there?"

"Yes. The suit is still there. Thankfully."

"Well you're in now. You might as well stay in."

"Mmm-hmm," she hummed as another swell lifted us off the sand, dropped us back and then broke on shore. We were just outside the breakers, and the cool water lifted us up and down several times, but left us virtually in the same spot.

I found her hand under the water and pulled her close to me. Her dark hair was slicked back, and I could see droplets of water on her face as we slid together. She put her arms around my neck, and I put my arms around her waist as I grabbed her ass and slid between her legs.

Her full womanly breasts were pressed against my chest, and I could see the lines of her cleavage enticing me under the water. I felt my cock grow hard and strong against her pussy, and as I drove my pelvis into her, she responded by staring deep into my eyes, and biting her lower lip.

"Isn't this torture for you?" She asked. Her face so close to me that it would be nothing to lean into her, and kiss her.

"What is?"

"Having me so close and practically naked, and not being able to...."

"Have you?"

"Yes."

"Yes. But it just feels so good." I paused as we drove our crotches together and we stared into each others eyes. "How does it feel for you?" I asked.

"Don't ask me that," she said shyly.

"Why not?"

"Because you know how it feels. It feels wonderful. It feels wonderful floating here in the water with you pressing you body up against me; wanting me."

"Then why do you want to stop?"

"Because it is unthinkable. The thought of having you inside me is amazing, but it is also terrifying"

"Maybe we can just keep doing what we were doing?"

"Could we? Or would it escalate? Would our desires just take over us until you, and that handsome cock of yours, are in places you shouldn't be."

"Mom I can't stop," I said as our grinding got more intense.

"Don't you see? It would be so wonderful, so romantic for you to just slip your cock in me right now, floating here in the waves, but It would be wrong, and afterwards we would be left with nothing but regrets."

I drove my cock into her one last time, and she kissed me full on the lips, but then she broke our embrace, took me by the hand, and escorted me back on shore. She had her head down, and her hand was holding her bikini bottom as we strode through the waves.

Most men would have been crestfallen to have the woman they desired tell them that she didn't want to have sex with them. But that is not what I heard. I heard how much she wanted it too.

I knew that if the desire was there, then it was only a matter of time until I broke down her resistance, and my handsome cock would be right where I wanted it to be. In her cunt.

As we drove home from the beach, mom looked at me.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Well I know how a young man's ego can get when they feel rejected."

"I'm okay."

"You realize honey that I'm not rejecting you. There is nothing better I would like to do than to lay back, close my eyes, and have you ravish me. But you can see why we can't do that, can't you?"

"No. Actually I don't. I think that you are basing this decision on an out of date concept of morality."

"It's not outdated. It's incest."

"Which is outdated. Mom, in Shakespeare's time, if you married your dead husband's brother, it was considered incest. Today it would be considered different, but not something you would get stoned for."

"I know mores change, but not morals. Sex between a mother and her son is incest, and that hasn't changed in four million years," she said with some sternness in her voice.

I sat in the passenger seat brooding and frustrated, but it didn't matter. Tomorrow night we would be working together in her office for hours, and for all practical purposes, alone and in close quarters. I would start working on her resistance in a little more than twenty-four hours.

After I finished work at my day job the next afternoon, I headed over to my mother's office. Her company had most of the third floor in an office building downtown. My mother's office, which she shared with her boss and her co-worked Anne, was cramped on space from the first day they had moved in.

It just so happens that another tenant on their floor moved out, and my mother's company took over their office space. That new space was reserved for my mother's department. So we didn't have to move her far, but it had to be done right away.

I got to her office about six, and she was already hard at work. I found her in her office loading boxes.

"There was no one at the front desk, so I let myself in."

"Yeah, do you believe it? No one volunteered to help me, so it's just you and me."

"I'm glad I'm here. I would have worried if you were in this office all alone at night. A stranger could have come along, and had his way with you."

"Well I guess I wouldn't have minded if he was a handsome stranger."

"Do you have rape fantasies, Mom?"

"I don't know. Not rape fantasies, but maybe I'm reading too many of those bodice ripping novels that I get from your Aunt Emma."

"Bodice ripping novels?"

"Yeah, another guilty secret. These days I have a lot of those." She looked at me coyly.

We got right to work, but it was not long after I started moving boxes and filing cabinets that I started to sweat profusely.

"Don't they have A/C in this place?" I asked her.

She sat at a desk emptying draws when I asked. She was dressed in a pants suit, without the jacket, and what she called a "man-tailored shirt. Most of the top buttons on the shirt were open, and I was staring right down her cleavage.

"I know," she said looking up at me. "This place is usually like a meat locker." She got up from the desk, and went over to one of the vents in the ceiling. She put her hand up towards the vent feeling for air.

"Holy shit, nothing," she cursed. "It's usually like a wind tunnel coming out of this vent. I'm usually freezing cold in here."

"They must of turned off the A/C."

"Do you think?" She turned towards me.

"Yes. They must turn it off after five O'clock to save money."

"Crap," she cursed again.

"That does it," I said, and I ripped my shirt off and just stood there in my jeans.

"Patrick, I don't think that you can work like that."

"Why not? It's hot in here."

"Well I don't think that it's appropriate," she stammered.

"There's no one here but you and me Mom."

"Still, it's distracting."

"You find my naked body distracting, Mom?"

"Not in the way that you think." Realizing where this was leading.

"You do, don't you? You think that I'm distracting," I accused as I walked over to her.

"Don't be an ass," she protested.

But as I approached her, and pinned her up against some standing file cabinets, she laughed nervously.

"What are you doing?" She asked as I started to toy with the few remaining buttons on her blouse.

"Mom, you're too hot. You need to take this blouse off."

"I'm too hot?" She asked with a tentative, knowing smile on her face.

"Yeah. I'm worried about you overheating," I said as I released the last button.

"How hot am I?"

"You are so fucking hot." I then slipped her tits out of the cups of her bra. I reached up, and took one of them in my trembling hand.

"You are making it even hotter in here."

"I know. It's absolutely steamy."

"Patrick, we aren't going to get any work done if you keep on like this."

"That depends on what kind of work you're interested in Mom. Right now I'm very interested in my work." I had both of my hands on her tits, and I was grinding my cock against her.

"That's nice Patrick," she said. She had a look on her face that can only be described as amused tolerance. "But they are paying you to help me move. Not feel me up."

"They are paying me to help my mother. I think that I'm succeeding."

"Come on Patrick." She pushed me away. "We have only been here an hour, and we have so much to do. I'm starting to get stressed out!"

Her look of amusement faded, and she put her tits back in her bra, and buttoned herself up.

"Okay," I said forlornly.

"Let's get a couple of nights work done, and I'll feel better about it," she said noting my depressed expression.

"Then I can feel you up?"

"We'll see," she said with that amused tolerant smile back on her face.

The rest of the night I worked like a madman. I hardly stopped to eat after mom brought back some Chinese.

"Sometime I feel like you are taking advantage of me," she said as I chowed down on my sesame beef.

"What do you mean?" I asked guiltily, because I was trying to take advantage of her.

"I mean that you are taking advantage of the fact that I'm oversexed."

Now that one was a new one on me. I had to admit that she could be a whore in the bedroom, but I thought of that as a good thing. Something I thought my father should have taken advantage of.

"You are what?"

"I know it. I'm oversexed."

"Who told you that crap."

"Your father."

"What? He told you that?"

"Well not in those exact words, but he said that he couldn't keep up with me. He said I was insatiable."

"Because you enjoyed having sex with him, and were willing to do things to please him?"

"Yeah."

"I would call that a good wife."

"But your twenty, and drowning in hormones. He's right. I don't know what happened to me when I hit my late thirties."

"What do you mean?" Now this was interesting. If I couldn't have sex with her then the next best thing was talking sex with her.

"Well when I was first married to your father, I wasn't much older than you are now, sex was nice, and I enjoyed it and all, but to me it was all about the closeness. The affection between two people who loved each other.

Then something happened about five or ten years ago. I started to want sex just for the sake of having sex. Having my orgasm was just as important as your dad's. The need for contact was still there, but I also wanted more contact with my clitoris. I'm sorry honey. is this too much information?"

"No," I stammered. "Not at all. This is interesting."

"Okay. Well, and I can't believe I'm telling you this, but I guess since I've had your cock in my mouth, I guess I can tell you anything. I bought, at your Aunt Emma's urging, a vibrator, and I asked your father to use it on me in bed."

Now you can imagine the state I was in. The image of me using a vibrator on my mother's pussy gave me an incredible erection. "What's wrong with that?" I managed to get out.

"That's what I wanted to know. I do things for him. Why couldn't he do this one thing for me. But that's when he blew up on me. He told me that I was weird, and he couldn't keep up with me." Her embarrassed smile dropped from her face, and she got to be a little sad.

I put my food down, which I wasn't eating anyhow, walked over to her, and put my arm around her.

"You're not weird Mom. It's normal. Didn't you ever hear that women reach their sexual peak in their thirties?"

"That's a lot of bullshit."

"No its not. We talked about it in psychology class. It's not like something happens to their bodies, and all of a sudden they are insatiable.

It's has more to do with their attitude about sex. They become more comfortable with their bodies. They start to learn more about how they can achieve orgasm, which apparently is hard for some women, and subsequently they become more comfortable with sex. They don't crave it more. They just enjoy it more."

"You think?"

"Yes. I don't think you are any more oversexed than any other women."

"You don't?"

"No. I just think that dad missed out on an incredible time in your life. Most of the guys at work complain that they don't get enough sex from their wives. I think that they would jump at the chance to have a wife who wanted to play around with a vibrator."

"I don't know if you know what your saying, but it kind of makes me feel better."

"You know my friend Carlos?"

"Yeah?"

"He had an affair with Nick's mother when he was in high school."

"You're kidding? Was she divorced at the time?"

"Yes. Just after."

"I can't believe it," she said, and I could tell that she was visualizing it in her head.

"Yeah. He said the sex was incredible. She was always up for it. No matter where or when. You know Mom, I wouldn't mind using a vibrator on you."

"Yeah, well I can imagine. But believe me Patrick, you already have. Now let's get back to work. If you can with that erection in your pants. My God Patrick, does it ever go flaccid?"

I always leave for work in the morning way before my mother does. So when I got to her office on Tuesday evening, I was surprised, and happy, to see my mother dressed in a skirt instead of slacks.

Now it wasn't actually a miniskirt, but it was shorter than you would expect a business woman to wear. I liked it. I liked when my mom wore skirts and dresses. She had great legs. Especially when she wore heels, and she was wearing pumps with a fairly nice heel.

She had started packing, and she was already starting to sweat, so the buttons on her red blouse were undone, and her hair was up on her head.

"Hi Mom. You look sexy," I said casually thinking that, like last night, there was no one else in the office. But my mother gave me a frozen smile, and nodded to another office.

"Someone's here," she whispered.

"Where?"

"Down the end of the hall."

"Why?"

"She's got some late work, but she'll be gone soon." She said it like she didn't want anyone to know what we were doing.

"Okay," I said and started to move boxes down the hall. I passed an office on my way, and as I looked in I could see a middle aged woman with a dour look on her face. I nodded, but she didn't return my greeting, so I moved on.

Some time later, I heard her say goodbye to my mother, and I knew we were alone. I moved the rest of the boxes that mom had packed, the last of the filing cabinets and their three computers. Then I went down to the office where my mother was working.

As soon as I got there, after I took a few minutes to check out mom's ass in the tight skirt she was wearing, I plopped my ass down into one of those swivel chairs.

"What the hell are you doing, sitting down?"

"I'm taking a break. What does it look like?"

"We have no time for breaks. You have to move all of those boxes."

"Done!"

"And the filing cabinets?"

"Done and done."

"Really? What about the computers?" She thought she had me.

"Also done."

"I can't believe it. That means we are more than half way done. I have to thank you Patrick. I couldn't have done it without you. I have no idea how I would have moved those filing cabinets."

"My pleasure," I said confidently.

I looked at her. She was an amazing woman. She could be any of a dozen women, and change back an forth indiscriminately. She looked like a temptress now, in fact I think she had another button on her blouse undone. Yet I had no doubt that at nine O'clock this morning she walked in the door of this office dressed business appropriate.

Maybe the skirt was a bit tight, but her blouse was buttoned, and she probably wore her jacket which gave her a more conservative look. .

Yesterday she had the look reminiscent of a librarian, and Saturday, while she was cleaning the house, dressed in an extra large t-shirt and sweats, she looked like the average house wife.

Yet Sunday afternoon, dressed in that black string bikini, she flaunted the body of a goddess. What amazed me is that she could change multifariously from mom to business woman to vamp, instantaneously.

"No really Patrick great job," she stated with her hands on her thighs and her one hip jutting out provocatively. "You saved my ass." She started to walk brazenly close to me.

"So are you going to show me some appreciation?"

"Oh no. We aren't going there," she said coyly.

With that, I reached out, snatched one of her hands, and as she squealed with delight I yanked her on to my lap. She straddled my legs as she came down which in turn hiked up her skirt all of the way up to her crotch. Without hesitation, my arms instinctively wrapped around her waist. She was mine.

"Patrick stop," she protested, but not too much.

I didn't answer her. I just drove my cock into her pussy.

"No really Patrick stop. This isn't the time or the place."

"No Mom. I think this is the perfect time and place." I drove my cock into her again and nuzzled her neck.

"Oh Jesus," she moaned as she drove her hips into me.

"Just close your eyes, and let me ravish you."

"If only I could," she said, and then drove her pussy into my cock again. "You make this way too hard."

"You make me way too hard."

She grinned at me. "You are always hard. It's like a permanent state with you. Now seriously Patrick, this just can't happen."

"Mom, I just can't stop."

"I know baby, but I have to." She pushed away from me, got up, and started to walk away.

I couldn't let her go. I got up, took her hand and swung her around again. I grabbed her around the hips, lifted her up in the air, drove her into the far wall, pulled her bra down off her tits, and I buried my face into them.

She arched her back, and wrapped her legs around me, as I drove my cock into her again. "My God Patrick, what's happening to us?" She said breathlessly.

I was able to get one hand to my pants, undo them, and let them drop to the floor. My cock, which popped out of slot in my boxers, was now pushing hard against her panties.

"Is that your cock? Holy shit Patrick," she said. She must have realized what I had done. And then, as we stared into each other's eyes, she did something that I didn't expect. She kissed me hard on the lips and drove her tongue deep into my mouth.

That only escalated my already heightened sense of arousal. My cock was pressing hard against her panties, wet with desire, driving the thin material into her pussy.

"Fuck!" She screamed as we broke from our kiss. "You're almost inside of me!"

"I want to fuck you Mom." Was all that I could mutter in the frenzy I was in.

"OH FUCK!" She screamed again. And then she looked up, searching and listening. "Shush. Do you hear that?"

"What?" I said still fixated on getting my cock into her.

"Someone's in the office. I can hear them."

"What. Oh Shit," I said letting her down, half of my psyche still in "fuck world."

"You better get your pants on, and go see who it is. No one should be here this time of night."