A Temporary Depravity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe it's the janitor?"

"You better check," she insisted as she straightened herself, and I pulled up my pants. It was amazing. My cock was already going flaccid. Regretfully I was back from "fuck world."

I went to the reception area, and then to the front door. It was locked. I remembered locking it when I came in earlier. Still I looked around the office, and I neither saw nor heard anyone. Convinced that there was no one in the office, I headed back to find mom, but she wasn't where I left her.

I finally checked the ladies room, but it was locked.

"Mom, are you in there?"

"Yes."

"Let me in."

"No."

"What do you mean no?"

"You can't come in. Have you calmed down?"

"Yes. Come on out."

"I'm not coming out until you promise me that you won't attack me."

"I didn't attack you."

"Promise me you won't try anything then."

"Okay."

I heard the sound of her heels on a tile floor. I stepped back as I heard the sound of the lock, and then the door opened and she stepped out into the hall. Her blouse was buttoned up, her skirt was smoothed out, and her hair was combed.

"There wasn't anyone in the office, was there? It was all a trick."

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Because you were almost in me. You were almost fucking me, and I almost let you. Fuck, I can't believe how easy it is for you to seduce me. Shit, its unbelievable. I was that close to letting you fuck me."

"Then why stop?"

She looked at me with a mixture of disbelief and frustration. "Don't ask me that. You know why. Now let's get back to work, and finish up for the night. Come on," she said and headed for where we left off. And so, that's what we did.

At the end of the night, exhausted and depressed from the work, and my unsuccessful attempt at coitus, I sat on that same chair in which I pulled mom onto my lap. Mom looked at me forlornly.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah," I lied. "Are you still mad at me?"

"I'm not mad at you. I'm mad that I let it get so far."

"Okay."

"You're mad at me?"

"No. Just disappointed."

"Disappointed that you didn't get to fuck me? Is that it?" She sounded amazed.

"Yes."

"But I'm your mother. Doesn't that mean anything?"

"Mom, don't get all high and mighty on me. I felt the passion in you. You wanted it just as much as I did. You just have more reservations about it than I do."

She sat down next to me and put a hand on my shoulder. "I know. I know. I keep giving you mixed signals. I tell you don't look at me, and then I wear something so you will. I don't understand why I do that.

One part of me says he's your son. It's perversion. Then I wear something sexy, and then you look at me the way you do, and I feel sexy; naughty. My God, then you touch me, and I've never felt such arousal.

When we were in the water at the beach, and I was wearing that bikini for you, I felt a lust in me that I couldn't believe. You won't believe how close I came to letting you. And just before, when you were in me, you were. If it wasn't for a millimeter of fabric we'd have been fucking.

But I just couldn't. I couldn't let you. I don't know why. God I've sucked your cock, what's the difference. I know women who say that all of the time. 'We aren't having sex, I just sucked his cock.' As if penetration is the only way to have sex."

"So what do we do now?" I asked.

"I don't know, baby. I just don't know." She patted me on the shoulder, and got up to leave.

Wednesday night I came into her office, happy to find no one else around, but unhappy to see what my mother was wearing. It was a white suit with a hemline that was way too appropriate, and the jacket wasn't something one would wear over a blouse, it was the blouse. High necked and buttoned up the front. She even had white hose on. Pantyhose I assumed. Definitely a buzz killer.

"Nice outfit," was all I could say.

"Why? 'Cause it's not sexy. I don't dare wear anything sexy around you. It just gets both of our motors running, and I can't afford that."

"All work and no play tonight?"

"That's right."

"Prude," I accused as I headed out the door to fetch the hand truck.

"Pervert," she yelled back at me.

Later, I was waiting for her to finish packing up a box so that I could move it and three more like it down the hall, when I noticed a gold bracelet on her left wrist.

"That's a nice bracelet. Too nice to wear while we are packing."

"I know. It's the last piece of jewelry that your dad ever gave me. Why? Do you think that I should take it off?"

"I would if I were you. It's liable to get caught on something."

"Yeah I know, but it'll be okay. I'll be careful."

"Suit your self," I said and wheeled the boxes down the hall. It was a fortuitous bit of non-action on her part that would prove beneficial for me.

"Patrick," I heard her yell later. "Can you help me?"

"Where are you?" I yelled back, not being able to place where her voice was coming from.

'I'm in the supply room."

When I got to the supply room I found my mother in a unique predicament. She was bent over a table that had been stored next to some metal shelving, and she had both hands leaning on that metal shelving. She had her ass stuck out in a most provocative position.

"What's a matter?" I asked not understanding.

"I was putting this box away, and my bracelet got caught on the shelf."

"You can't get it off?"

"Not without breaking it. Could you help?"

It appears that she leaned way over the table to put a box on a shelf when her bracelet got caught. She couldn't stand up, and so she was forced to lean against the shelf with both hands. It gave her the look as if she was bound at the wrists, and stretched over the table, helpless. I could just fantasize about her, anxious and nervous, wondering if some handsome stranger was going to come along, and ravage her.

"You've gotten yourself into some situation," I said as I eased behind her and rubbed my crotch up against her ass.

"I know," she said concentrating on the bracelet, and not realizing the danger she was in. "If I move an inch I think it will snap."

"Well you better not move then," I said devilishly.

"What are you doing?" She asked as I grabbed her hips and started to grind my cock into her ass.

"Don't move Mom. You'll break that bracelet, and I don't know if we could ever find all of the pieces in the dark."

"Patrick, are you going to help me?"

"I'm thinking, that I might just help myself," I said "I told you not to wear that bracelet."

"Patrick stop."

"Do these buttons unbutton?" I asked as I slid my hands to her chest. Sure enough they did, and I proceeded to do so.

"No Patrick, really stop," she commanded, but I had already undone the three large buttons of her jacket. Now to my luck, there happened to be a computer monitor on the shelf below the box. Its reflection gave me a fish eye view of her white demi-bra.

"Nice bra mom. I thought you weren't wearing anything sexy?"

"I didn't think that you'd ever see it. Patrick, let me go." I knew I should, but I was starting to enter "Fuck World" again.

"You know this is a unique situation. A fellow doesn't get in a situation like this often in his life," I said imitating George Bailey. "Now how do you undo this skirt."

"I'll scream!" She yelled starting to realize the predicament she was in.

I walked over to the heavy supply room door, and closed it. "I don't think anybody will hear you. Now where was I?" I found the zipper on the side of her skirt, and a half minute later that skirt fell to the floor.

When that skirt hit the floor, I was treated to one of the greatest sights that I ever had the fortune to see. Underneath that proper skirt, she was wearing a white thong, and thigh high stockings.

"Patrick, I don't care if I break this bracelet. But God help you when I do." But somehow, try as she might, she couldn't get the bracelet to break. She was truly trapped.

"Oh my God, you are so beautiful," I muttered as I slid one hand into her bra and the other into her thong.

"My God. Don't tell me you don't want it," I said as I slipped a finger into her wet and warm pussy and then up and over her clit. "You're already wet."

"Oh Patrick," she moaned as I slid my finger up her slit. "Oh God that feels good." I could hear her breathing start to get deeper and louder. "You have to stop."

"Oh no Mom. I'm not stopping today."

"Patrick please," she pleaded, but I don't know whether it was for me to stop or keep going.

She then looked up in surprise as I took my hands out of her bra and her snatch. She looked like a kid who had her lollipop taken away. Her eyes tried to follow what I was doing behind her, and then when I dropped both my pants and boxers her eyes opened wide.

"Oh No! You are not sticking your cock in me. Patrick do you hear me?"

But I couldn't hear her. The lust had taken me to "Fuck world."

I stuck my cock between her legs and up against the crotch of her thong. She tightened her legs around my cock as it slid along her pussy lips.

"You like that don't you Mom?" I asked as I grabbed her ample hips and worked my cock along her hot, womanly box.

"What do you want me to say?'

"I want you to beg for it. I want you to beg me to fuck you. After all the times you teased me, and made me beg, I want you to beg for it."

"I can't Patrick. I can't beg my own son to fuck his mother. Do it if you want. I even want you to. I admit it. But I won't beg you for it."

"You want me to fuck you?"

"Yes baby. I want you to."

"Then beg me, Mom. Beg me to stick my cock in you."

"Oh baby, please don't make me."

"Beg for it Mom," And I slid her thong aside and ran the tip of my dick up her slit and over her clit.

"Okay baby. I'm begging you. Stop teasing me. Please fuck me. Mommy wants you to. I want you to take your big dick and stick it in Mommies cunt."

And as she said cunt I slid into her. She arched her back and grunted as my cock pushed hard on the tight walls of her pussy. I was in her. I was fucking her. I was finally fucking my mother. I penetrated deeper and deeper as her tight pussy slowly yielded to me.

"Oh Jesus. Oh my God. You're fucking me," she said all breathy as she peered over her shoulder to watch me bang her from behind.

I couldn't say anything. I was deep in "Fuck World," I just stared at her ass, which shook with each thrust of my cock, and then at the triangle strip of material of her thong. God I loved thongs on women, and even though it chaffed my cock as I slid into her cunt, I still preferred fucking a women from behind while she was wearing a thong.

I wished that I could see more of her body. I could just barely see her bra in the reflection of the computer screen, and I couldn't see her back and shoulders because she was still wearing that stupid jacket.

I just satisfied my lust by looking at her full hips, and her wonderful womanly ass as I thrust into her. I also loved the little quiet moans she made every time I entered her.

"Baby you can't come in me," my mother said sensing my arousal.

"What?" I managed to say as I felt the silkiness of her pussy wrapping wonderfully around my cock.

"You can't come in me baby. You'll get me pregnant. I'm not on the pill."

"Oh Fuck!" I yelled. There was no way I was pulling out. It just felt too good, and I had waited so long to fuck her. Besides, I was fucking my beautiful, voluptuous mother. I didn't know if I was ever going to get the chance to be in my mother's pussy again.

I also hate to admit this, but I was so crazed that the thought of getting her pregnant actually got me hotter. I just wanted to bang her hard until I pumped huge amounts of my seed into her.

"Fuck," she grunted as I penetrated her harder and faster. "You're not stopping are you?"

"No," I think I answered as I got closer to coming. I tried to get as deep inside of her as I could.

"Oh God. I don't care. Just fuck me baby!" And as she screamed it, I came. My cock throbbed inside of her, and I pumped into her endlessly until I collapsed on top of her.

After I regained my senses, I heard her. "Patrick, now could you help me."

"Sure mom," I said as my flaccid cock slipped out of her. I climbed on top of the table, and it took me at least five minutes to get her free. She really had it stuck. As I forced the bracelet out, I noticed a huge dent in one of the links.

I sat down on the table as my mother rubbed her wrist. She didn't bother at first to get dressed, and the sight of her in that demi-bra, thong panties, and what I finally realized were stiletto heels, was getting me all excited again.

I pulled her close, and started to try and work her jacket off.

"You've had your fun. Now let's get back to work."

"Mom, you didn't come yet," I said as we wrestled with her jacket. It reminded me of when I was in high school, and I was in my girlfriend's house, before her parents came home from work. She would make me struggle to get into her pants.

"I'll live," she said frustratingly as I succeeded in relieving her of her last bit of otter wear.

"Yeah, but you won't be living," I said as I threw the jacket on to a box.

She stood there in that little outfit that was driving me crazy, and gave me that tolerantly amused look. "Let me get this straight, if I let you fuck me again, I'll somehow be living? Are you that much of a gift to women?"

"You know I don't mean it that way," I said as I tried to pull her close and undo her bra. "I just want to please you."

"You really do want to get me pregnant," she said as she tried to push me away.

"But Mom, I don't come on bottom." I had unhooked her bra and we were fighting over it.

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"I want you to have top. I don't come when the girl is on top."

She finally gave up control of her bra, and I tossed it over my back. As she did she felt my hard cock rubbing against her. "Are you hard again? Patrick we just got finished doing it. I'm really worried about you. All of this blood flowing from your head is going to give you brain damage." She looked down at my engorged cock, and then she looked me in the face.

"You really don't come on bottom?"

"Yes." It was true. The motion women usually use when they are on top is not the same motion that would get me off. "Come on Mom," I said as I ripped off my t-shirt and lay back down on the table. My cock was at full mast sticking up from my belly.

She closed her eyes, and shook her head in disbelief. She then opened them again, and after a brief moment, she stripped her thong down her long legs, and climbed up on the table with me.

I could see her labia for the first time. It was shaved. My only thought, as she straddled me, was that she really had a pretty pussy, now that I could see it without all of that hair.

"You better not be lying to me," she said as she grabbed my cock and positioned herself over it.

"I'm not," I said anxiously awaiting her.

She closed her eyes, and I saw a notable change in her demeanor as she sat down on the head of my cock. I slipped easily into her box, and she leaned forward and put a hand on either side of my head.

Just as I thought she started to rock her pelvis back and forth so that her clit rode up and down my cock. It must have been heaven for her, but it only felt very good to me.

"If I do this, you won't come?" She asked without opening up her eyes.

"No."

"And if I do this?" She changed her movement to instead lifting her ass up off of me. This was more of an in and out movement.

"No, don't do that. I'll come in two minutes if you do that." She lowered herself back down on me, and continued with her rocking. "Does that feel good Mom?"

"Oh baby, it feels wonderful." She opened her mouth and started to breath hard. She got right at it.

"You shaved," I said as I grabbed both of her tits in my hands.

"Waxed," she replied without opening her eyes or missing a beat.

"You did that for me?"

"No I did that so that I could wear that bikini again for you. It hurt like hell. You better enjoy it."

"I do Mom. You have a pretty pussy."

"Baby, that's really not the turn on for me as it is for you."

"Sorry."

"Now shut up. I'm trying to concentrate on getting off."

As I fingered her nipples, she started to rock faster and faster, and reach back farther and farther so that I thought she was going to snap my cock right off. But then she came, riding wave upon wave of orgasm as she slowed down, and I realized that my cock wasn't going to break.

She collapsed on top of me with my dick still hard inside of her. "You didn't come," she panted.

"No."

"Good!" She panted some more.

"It was good?" I asked.

"Baby it was great," she said appreciatively.

"I told you."

"I know. I know," she said as she got up and straddled me again. I was still hard as a rock inside of her. "This is a wonderful thing that you can do. Your wife will love it."

"I'm only thinking about you right now."

"Sure you are. I know you. Right now you are thinking about doing me again, and you want to come in me again."

"No really I'm not." I lied.

"Don't worry baby. I appreciate what you did for me. It really was a nice orgasm." She lifted off of me, and then back down repeating the motion that I had told her not to do. "Will you come if I do this?"

"Yes, but I'll come inside of you again."

"Just tell me when you are going to come, baby." And she started pumping her ass up and down faster and faster. Now I just watched my mom as she fucked herself on my cock. Her tits undulating with each penetration.

She would get her pussy lips to the very head of my cock so that I thought I was about to fall out, and then she crashed down hard again as my cock filled her pussy. It didn't take much of this until I was about to come.

"I'm going to come Mom," I yelled, and with that she lifted totally off my cock, slid down my body, and with her juices still dripping on my dick, she took me in her mouth, and I came over and over until I could come no more. I was done, and mom still had her mouth on my cock.

Later, after we dressed and exited the supply room, she looked around and sighed. "I don't want to do any more work tonight."

"Mom, we have less than two hours of work tomorrow night, and then we are done.

"You think?"

"Absolutely."

"Okay. Let's go home then."

I know that it may seem weird that we were doing this all at my mother's office, but with my brother home, and he would pop in and out without notice, it was actually safer, though not as comfortable, at my mom's work.

When we went home at night, first we were both too tired, we wouldn't get home until eleven O'clock, and then have to get up in the morning, and then my brother might be home.

Thursday I had hopes that something might just happen again. I had a hard on just walking in the door. When I found my mom, she was all business, and she was dressed that way. She had on a black sheath dress with small white polka dots. She looked pretty in it, but it was conservative to say the least. At least she was wearing seriously high heels.

I got right to work, and true to my work, we were done in less than two hours. After I moved the last piece of crap, I plunked down into my favorite chair in her old office. Mom walked in, but stayed on the opposite side of the room.

"We're done?" She asked.

"I'm done with what I have to do."

"Then I guess we are done. Anne and my boss have to put their shit back into their desks the way they want it, but they can do that on Monday."

"Then we are done."

"And it's all because of you Patrick. I don't know how I would have done it. You know I talked to my boss today, and he couldn't believe that we would actually be done this week. He thought he'd have to come back to this huge mess on Monday. I can't tell you how happy he is. I think that I'm going to get a bonus for this."