A Temporary Depravity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I found a package in the freezer."

"Oh, I forgot they were in there. What do I owe this all to."

"Nothing. I just felt like having spaghetti and meatballs," I lied.

"Okay. Thanks."

As she was eating, I came downstairs and sat across from her at the counter.

"You even made a plate for me, and cleaned up afterwards," she said using that amazed tone of voice again.

I didn't answer her. I just looked at her. She was still so beautiful, and I knew that it was over between us. I still wanted to fuck her, but I wouldn't take advantage of her anymore.

"What?" She asked looking perplexed at my silence.

"Her name is Caitlin," I said solemnly. "She's twenty-nine years old, works as a secretary for one of his vendors, and he's living in her apartment in the city."

She just stopped eating, put down her fork, and with a tear in her eye she said "Thanks."

"I'm sorry Mom."

"I am too," she said and starred into space.

"Is there anything I can do."

"No," she said silently. "I just want to be alone."

"Okay," I said, got up, kissed her on the head, and headed out of the room.

"Patrick," I heard her call.

"What Mom?"

"I guess I owe you a roll in the hay," she said without looking at me.

"No Mom. I'm sorry about that too. You were hurting, and I tried to take advantage of it. I'm sorry, and I'll try to be a better son." She didn't say anything. So I just went upstairs and studied for my finals.

The next day I took the day off from work. I had two tests that day and another two on the following day that I still needed to study for.

When I got to the test room, a girl that was in my class, and was a friend of my ex-girlfriend Julie, gave me a big smile and a hello.

I thought it was strange, not only because this girl had hardly said two words to me all semester, but also because she was one of Julie's friends. It was only a hello, but it didn't fit the pattern of behavior that I expected.

After the test, I was talking in the hall to a friend about the test, when this girl, Allison, came up to us.

"What did you think of the test?" She asked.

"Easy," my friend said. He was obviously boasting to a pretty girl. I knew that that was not the answer she was looking for.

"I thought it was fair," I added. "Most of it was straightforward, but there were a few curves thrown in."

"I know," she agreed, and then she proceeded to ask me about some specific questions. My friend realized that she wasn't interested in him, said his goodbyes, and left us alone.

"You going home now?" Allison asked as we started to walk out of the building.

"Nah, I was going to get some coffee, then hit the library to study for my next test." She seemed a little awkward standing there. I got the impression that she wanted me to ask her to coffee, so I did. "Did you want to get a cup with me?" I asked.

"Okay," she agreed. I didn't get it. She seemed to be wanting to spend time with me, when she should be sympathetically avoiding me. She was a pretty blond haired girl with a wide mouth, and a prominent chin, but somehow it worked for her. She was much prettier than Julie.

"You know, Julie is my friend, but I didn't approve of how she treated you," she said on our way to the cafeteria.

"It's just the way things go sometimes." I tried to sound nonchalant.

"No, really, she was a real bitch, and you were always so nice to her."

"Allison..."

"Please, call me Ally," she interrupted. "Everyone does."

"Ally," I paused. "It's not that big of a deal."

"Okay." We walked the rest of the way.

It was an incredible morning. We talked for hours, and when I finally excused myself, because I had to go study, we exchanged numbers, and then she gave me a kiss goodbye. A kiss on the lips. Somehow, even though she was a friend of my ex, and a lot prettier, I was in.

I had gotten a call from mom when I was with Ally, but I let it go right to voicemail. So on the way to the library I called her.

"Hi," she answered.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yes. You left before I got up?"

"I had a test."

"How did you do?"

"Not sure, but it seemed easy." I hedged my bet. "Are you okay Mom? I was worried about you after I dropped that bomb shell on you last night."

"Yeah well, it definitely brought me back to reality. I guess I have to face that fact that your dad isn't coming home. Why should he, if he has a twenty-nine year old slut?"

"Mom don't sell yourself short. Not only are you beautiful, but you can turn any man on. You turned me on."

"You're sweet."

"No Mom. I'm an asshole. I treated you like dirt, and the only thing that I have to claim in my defense is temporary insanity."

"Temporary insanity?"

"Your beauty drove me insane."

"You're an asshole." But I could tell that she was smiling.

"You're just catching on to that?"

"You're an asshole, but I love you."

"I love you too, Mom," I said and then hung up.

When I got home I was in such a good mood that I cleaned the house, and made dinner. I don't know why mom made such an issue about cooking. It was easy, I watched some cooking show on TV, and we had most of the ingredients already in the house.

Mom was impressed when she got home. She went straight to her room with some packages first, and then came to my room.

I turned around in my desk from where I was studying, and saw her standing there. She looked really cute. Her hair was all disheveled, she was wearing a pair of yellow skin tight linen pants, and her blouse was open so much that, even from a distance, I could easily see her bra and plenty of cleavage.

She then did something interesting. She turned completely around, assumedly to look at something down the hall. It was as if she wanted me to check out her ass in those skin tight pants. If that was her purpose then I complied.

Not only were the pants perfectly molded to each cheek, but they were so thin that I could see the outline of her thong. She then turned around again after a few moments, looked me in the eye, and smiled at me. What kind of game is she playing, I thought.

"Nothings up Mom. I was in a good mood. That's all."

"I was in a good mood today too, until I found out that we have to move my office next week, and my boss will be on vacation, and Anne, you know the woman who works with me will be out sick."

"She knows that she is going to be out sick all week?"

"Yeah, well she has MS, and when she has these attacks she could be out for at least a week. I feel bad for her, and I know she feels bad about it. She called the office today practically in tears."

"Oh, yeah, right. I forgot."

"It means that I have to move the whole office by myself."

"Is there anything I can do?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, do you have to pack things?"

"Yeah, at night after business hours." Mom was getting the idea.

"Well I could come by after work, and help you pack. I'll be done with exams by then."

"They did ask if I wanted a temp to help me. I could get them to pay you."

"Well the real pay would just be me helping, and spending time with my beautiful mother," I said tongue in cheek.

"Don't get any funny ideas."

"What do you mean?" I asked smiling.

"Patrick, you have to promise me you won't try anything. Not here, not at the office, not anywhere."

"Okay Mom."

"I mean it Pat. What happened was incredibly erotic and wonderful, but it was insane. I still can't believe it happened, and it can't ever happen again."

"Never again?"

"Never again."

"No more blow jobs?"

"I only blew you once."

"Twice."

"Oh yeah twice. What was I thinking," she said sarcastically. "No. No more blow jobs, no more hand jobs, and no more coming on my face."

"But it was so great."

"Whew. Yes. It was incredible, but I'm your mother, and let's not kid ourselves, you know as well as I what this would lead to. Holy Shit, I don't even want to think about that!"

"Okay Mom."

"Okay great," she said relieved that that was behind us. "I'll talk to HR tomorrow, and I'll tell them I'm hiring you part time."

"Okay Mom. Whatever you need."

She turned around and headed for downstairs. I watched her ass sway back and forth in those pretty yellow pants.

"And stop staring at my ass," she yelled over her shoulder.

"Tease, I yelled back.

"I can wear a burkha if you want!" She rounded the corned and went downstairs. That was the last thing I wanted. I enjoyed my eye candy.

That week was a haze of activity. My brother came home from school with all the joy, celebration, and sorrow of a family united, and not totally united, will go through. There was laughing and tears, but then we all settled in.

I called Ally, but that didn't go well. After she thought about it, though she kept saying how much she really liked me, she would feel guilty around Julie if we were to go out.

What could I say. It did seem to good to be true, and so I told her that I understood. Embarrassed, I cut the call short.

So that Saturday night, instead of being on a date with a hot chick, I was sitting at home feeling sorry for myself. My brother went away for the weekend to see some girl he met at school. So it was just me and my mother.

After much probing by my mother, I finally told her that I met a girl, and was hoping to be on a date with her, but she called it off. Of course my mother wanted to hear all about it, and after more questions, I told her that the new girl was a friend of Julie's. That explained it, and then there were no more questions.

The next morning I woke up early, or at least early for me on a Sunday morning. Mom was up having coffee.

"Morning," I muttered as I shuffled over to the coffee maker.

"Morning sunshine. You're up early," she said sarcastically.

"Yeah whatever."

"We have to get you out of this funk. What do you say you take me to the beach?"

"No," was my immediate answer.

"Oh come on. It promises to be a beautiful day."

"Mom, I don't feel like it."

" Come on Pat. I haven't been to the beach yet this summer, and I'm not going alone. What do you say? Pretty girls in bikinis," she pleaded.

Then an idea came to me as I drank my coffee. Mom has that incredible black string bikini. That would be interesting. "I'll go if you wear that string bikini," I blurted out. She looked at me startled by the suggestion.

"No way. That bikini is not going to see the light of day. I wish I could take it back."

"Come on Mom." Now I was the one pleading. "You would look so great in it."

"Not a chance. What if I see someone I know at the beach? Kathy Enright is always at the beach on Sunday's. I would die if she saw me in that thing."

"We could go to Robert Moses Beach instead of the town beach. You love Robert Moses."

"You really need me to wear that thing?"

"Yes." I grinned knowing that I had won.

"Oh okay," she said with a look of dismay. "But you are carrying everything; the chairs, the beach bags, the cooler, everything."

"Yeah. No problem."

"Okay lets get ready," she said shaking her head. As she left the kitchen and made for her room, I could hear her talk to herself. "How has my life, all of a sudden, come to this. My husband can't take me to the beach because he is off with his new trollop, and my son won't take me unless I wear a bathing suit that is little more than a g-string and a pair of pasties. You can't make this shit up."

Robert Moses state park is part of the same parks system with its sister beach, the more famous, Jones Beach. It was originally supposed to be as lavish as Jones Beach, but they must have ran out of money. Subsequently, it is a beautiful beach, but the feel is more rustic, less "Art Deco." It is also out in Suffolk county, which is farther out east on Long Island.

Mom drove the thirty minute drive out to the beach. I just sat in the passenger seat enjoying the view of the Causeway and also the view of my mother. She wore a white tank top, and black denim shorts over the bikini, and I could see the tell tale signs of her bra strings.

When we got to the beach my mom wasn't kidding. She made me carry everything, and she also insisted that we walk down the beach away from the crowd. She was making sure that no one she knew would see her in that suit. She would have walked half way to the Hamptons if I didn't remind her that we were approaching the nude beach.

"We'll stop here," she said as we hit the last green flag that the lifeguards put out to designate the swimming area.

"You sure you don't want to walk down another mile or two?" I asked annoyed, and out of breath.

"No, because if we hit the nude beach, you'd be wanting me to go topless."

"Right now the only thing I want is to collapse."

We got a good spot close to the water. Which wasn't hard because we were a good distance from anybody. I didn't bother to set up anything but my chair, which I quickly collapsed into. I cleaned my sunglasses, and just sat there drinking in the view.

Mom took her time getting out of her clothes. She sat in her chair with the tank top and shorts still on for a while, but slowly she started to disrobe. She had to. It was against her nature to be at the beach, and not get some sun.

First she took off the tank top making sure that all of the pieces of the suit were covering what little they could. I just sat there with my dark glasses pretending I was looking out at the ocean. Finally she got up, undid her shorts, and slid them down her legs. The shorts pulled the bikini bottom down some, and I got a quick shot of her cute ass crack.

I don't know who was the one who convinced women that wearing three small swatches of material for a bathing suit was a good idea, but I have to thank him whoever he was. I'm also assuming that it was a guy. Maybe it wasn't. Maybe women enjoy showing off their bodies, and teasing us men.

I couldn't help sitting there, and admiring my mother in that suit. She really was a marvel. To think that she was over forty, and had two grown children. We had walked past many girls and women on that beach, and my mother had by far one of the best bodies. Some girls were equal to her, but none surpassed her.

I really don't like the beach, except for girls in bikinis, I get bored. So I decided to go to the concession stand just to waste time.

"I'm going to get a coke. Do you want one?"

"That would be nice," mom said as she unconsciously adjusted her bra top.

"I'll be back in a bit."

"Okay."

I was there and back in about twenty minutes, and as I approached our blanket, I noticed that there was a guy squatting in the sand in front of my mother who was sitting in a beach chair reading her magazine. He was older than I, but still young. I estimated that he was in his late twenties.

As I approached, he said something to my mother, got up, and nodded to me as we passed.

"Who was that?" I asked handing her the bottle of soda.

"Some guy." She played it off nonchalantly.

"He was hitting on you wasn't he?"

"What? No!" I wasn't sure, but I thought that I noticed my mother's nipples through her suit.

"Don't tell me that. He wasn't here asking you for the time."

"We were just talking," she said with an embarrassed smile.

"My God he was. He was hitting on you." God, I thought as I talked to her. I was standing in front of her with my sunglasses hiding where I looked, and she opened her legs and flashed me a perfect snatch shot.

The material of her suit was so thin, and it was being stretched so much by the way she was sitting, that I could see the silhouette of her labia, replete with the outline of her slit. It was as if the suit wasn't there at all.

"Maybe." Her smile got bigger.

"See, you got mad at me for making you wear that suit, but now you have twenty-five year old guys coming on to you."

"He was older than twenty-five."

"Not by much. How does it feel?"

"What?"

"To have young guys trying to make time with you."

"It feels....good."

"And its all because of that bikini. If you had worn your mom suit, he would have never come over."

"Okay." Was all she said. She didn't want to admit that I was right. "But I still feel like every man on this beach is staring at me."

"They probably are Mom. You look great in it," I said effusively. "What did he say?"

"Nothing much. Just small talk. He was amazed that you were my son."

"I'll bet. What else did he say?"

"Something else, but it was juvenile. It kind of ruined it for me."

"What?"

She didn't want to say at first. She seemed to be embarrassed.

"Come on. I need a laugh," I insisted.

"He said, I had a smokin' hot body in this bikini."

I couldn't help it. I had to laugh. "Really?"

"Does talk like that work with girls your age?"

"I guess it depends on the girl, but I wouldn't have gone that way. Way too crass."

"What would you have said?"

"I would have said, ditch your boyfriend, and meet me at the concession stand. I'll buy you a beer."

"See. I don't know why you can't meet a nice girl."

"I don't want to meet a nice girl, Mom. I want a girl like you."

She smiled an incredible smile. You could tell that I touched a nerve. "I don't know if that's a compliment or not. I'm not a nice girl?"

"No Mom. Not with that body in that bikini. You are definitely not a nice girl."

You could tell immediately that she was affected by what I had just said. She smiled that cute embarrassed smile, and her nipples shot out like they were fired out of a rocket. She closed her legs too, as if she felt it all the way down to her groin.

"You know that is pretty much the same thing that other guy said, but for some unknown reason it's different when you say it. It's Sexy. I don't know how you do it."

"Phrasing is everything."

"So I see." She let out a deep breath.

"I'm going for a swim. You want to come?" All of a sudden I wanted to get her in the water with me.

"You are kidding, right? In this swimsuit? If I get hit by one wave, the whole beach will have a show."

"Mom, you're not the first girl to go for a swim wearing a bikini. Look down the beach, there's dozens of them."

" I don't know, the material in this suit is so thin that it would probably dissolve in the salt water."

"Whatever," I said in frustration, and then I turned around and walked towards the water.

I dove right in preferring a quick jolt of cold rather than the prolonged torture of wading in. It was cold at first, but I got used to it, and it was better than baking on the hot sand. After a few moments it was heaven.

I rode a wave, and as I came out up on shore I noticed a beautiful woman along the water in a black bathing suit, and she was watching me. Of course it was my mom, but at least I knew that, even if I didn't know her as my mom, I would have been attracted to her anyway. Oedipal complex be damned.

I stood up and walked up to her dripping with surf and sand.

"You coming in?" I asked.

"NO! No, no."

"Come on. The water is great."

"Not on your life," she said waving me off as I approached her. So I grabbed her by the hand, and she squealed like a young school girl.

"Patrick, no!"

I didn't say anything. I just stood there grinning while I pulled her closer to the water. She responded by grabbing my hand with both of her hands trying to pull me off of her, but I was too strong and it was down hill to the water. She was my helpless.

"Oh my God it's cold, Patrick please!" She cried as I pulled her farther down, and a small wave hit her across the shins. Her nipples grew prominently through the material from the cold and the excitement.

She started to dig in her heels as I got her into knee high water, so I switched tactics, and picked her up bodily. I threw her up over my shoulder, and she was just so cute as she flailed her legs in frustration. I turned to my left and checked out her ass as her suit rode right up her crack. It was so close and tempting next to my face.