All Comments on 'A Temporary Depravity'

by DetectiveSpecialist

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
mrpervy46mrpervy46over 11 years ago
Great Story

I hope they move to another city or country for her company and her and her son become man and wife. I hope she's pregnant.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 11 years ago
Jesus what can I say about that one.

Apart from I just love your work.

It would take too long for me to outline what I felt reading this, but just know I loved it, and really want you to write more, the same length or longer will do just fine.

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 11 years ago
Just...so hot!

And so well written. Loved the believable buildup.

Baloney_PonyBaloney_Ponyover 11 years ago
If I have a complaint, it's the yo-yo factor.

By that I mean the pace you set was began with sleep-walking and titty-fucking, then blowjobs, then "we can't do this" followed by "I guess we're doing this", with more guilt, then... In my opinion, for whatever it's worth, it might have been a slightly better story if the eroticism built gradually instead of ebbing and flowing as much as the first half did. Not to mention the false trail of the ex-girlfriend's girlfriend. You know?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

good

thebuffalothebuffaloover 11 years ago

Exceptionally well written. The plot seemed well thought and the pace just right. By and large the dialogue worked well.

Good job!

pg240pg240over 11 years ago
Nice story

You tell a great story. I found the son's aggressiveness a bit off-putting at times, but he's your character to develop -- and the mother was delivering tons of mixed signals. But you crafted a strong bond between them and got the story where it needed to go. If you had an editor to clean up some small problems like missing quotation marks and unnecessary commas, you'd be up there with the best. Thanks.

DetectiveSpecialistDetectiveSpecialistover 11 years agoAuthor
sorry about any messy grammer.

I can't seem to keep a good editor. They are here today, and gone tomorrow. I had to send this out, as is, because my editor dissappeared again. If anyone out there is a good, dependable editor with good creds, drop me a line. I'm not at all hard to work with. Thanks.

DS.

PantiesLvrPantiesLvrover 11 years ago
More or less a great story

I love the teasing and the fact that he had to work for it. My only complaint is really a peave of mine. "Starred" is when someone starred in a movie. Stared (one r) is someone stared into the other person's eyes.

Regardless, I would love to read more stories from you with this topic. You are a good writer and there is a shortness of those here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
--

yes!!! GO Lawn Guy Land!!

MadBrownMadBrownover 11 years ago
GREAT INCEST STORY!

I thoroughly enjoyed this well written, well developed story. Thanks. Good for a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

I very eldom will read any story over 1 page. Boy am I gald I read this one. Very well done and a great story. I hope that you write more.

jpprice2011jpprice2011over 11 years ago
WOW

I thoroughly enjoyed this well written, well developed story. Thanks. Good for a 5. I agree with everyone

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A very hot and erotic incest love story.

A well written story and a very nice storyline.

Nicely developed characters and the sex scenes were fantastic.

Thanks for the very good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW

That was really hot!!!!!

kathy2b46kathy2b46over 11 years ago
OH YES

i loved it , it could be so true. so great to have sex with a son sohot, telll us more

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A great story

Really liked the slow buildup, the hesitation, and of course the final consummation. Well done and I look forward to reading your next story.

LittleprickLittleprickover 11 years ago
Not enough sex

Really great story but with one more page with lot of sex in it it would have been perfect.

It takes 6 pages to see them fuck, it would have been nice to hear about more of their sexual adventures.

strayhornstrayhornover 11 years ago
Nicely done

A slow build up....and believable....not far fetched. That makes this story a winner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
5 stars

I loved it. There could have been a few more sex scenes at the end, but otherwise the story is very good. One thing I didn't like was that the son became sort of pushy when before the mom was passively initiating things and he was going along with the flow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good Read!

thanks for the story. a little comment thou, the details to the story telling need more.

regards.

stevesgastevesgaover 11 years ago
Great work...

As a fan of this category (for reasons as yet unexplored), I have to say this was one of the best and most realistic entries...keep up the great work!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Usually the lust overpowers the affection in this genre

Somehow you and the other top writers who labor in this field take the sordid out of the equation & make it seem a extension of love between kindred souls. Great read . Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WONDERFUL

A buildup that's believable, a romance that "fits", wonderful descriptions, and a story length that takes the time to develop the characters, and "the moments"

This was a great story. Thanks DS , it was a very enjoyable read

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great!

One of the best incest stories I've ever read. Your characters were believable and entertaining. Thanks!

LAROCLAROCabout 11 years ago
Outstanding !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was one of those, you hated it or you loved it. I loved it ,well written,good job keep these stories coming, remember Mother/Son incest is the best. . ...LAROC

johnsjointjohnsjointabout 11 years ago
I love it!

This is like a dream that I have had for years, I would have loved to have made love to my mother. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
excellent work

this was a fantastic story, I loved the dirty talk and the wonderful description from the perspective of Patrick including his personal thoughts and feelings. Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"Momma's pussy is all wet and dripping for you, but I don't know. I don't think that I can get that big cock of yours in me."

Oh, mom, don't you know that a mother's cunt always stretches to accommodate her boy's big hard cock, even if it's as big as your son Patrick's? Ma'am, your cunt was made for your boy, it's the cunt he came out of, it's the cunt that he--and you--aches to have him stuff full and stretch with the beautiful monster he's got between his strong young legs. When your Patrick fucks you, ma'am, when he fucks the living shit out of you, you both know that that's where his big cock belongs, that your boy is back home, where he belongs. Your warm wet loving motherly twat is the receptacle nature provides for all the warm creamy semen in your boy's hot young balls. So lie back, ma'am, and spread your legs real wide, baby boy is coming back home.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
That was hot!

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
That was rape!

No means NO!

Stop means STOP!

Don't means DON'T!

Pissed me off because I was really enjoying the story until the store room.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

Extremely well written story. Very hot! Perfect length, too. Wish I could give more than five stars!

erwangerserwangersover 9 years ago
Goddamn

Holy shit, this story was hot save for a few grammatical errors. I really wish you would write a sequel to this piece.

searchingforperfectionsearchingforperfectionabout 9 years ago
Yeah, it's rape but

Bits of it made me a little queasy, too. Could I do what he did? No, I'm not that kind of guy. When I was 20, I might have been a little more aggressive than I am now, I'll never know, because I was never in that situation.

It's not clear what the mother wants. After all, although his obsession began first it isn't clear that he would ever have acted had she not initiated physical contact, And he is conflicted, also, and realizes that he is taking advantage of her vulnerability.

Throughout most of the story she is deliberately teasing both him and herself. In the end, it isn't clear whether it's consensual or not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
was A fair story

Up to the fucking puke raping her

Made it to the store room and gave it an ace since there is nothing lower

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
Dear detectivespecialist

you need to do a simple exercise before you post.

have someone read aloud the text as written. It might help you catch some of the silly, simple, and very annoying spelling errors that occur over and over and over.

he starred into her eyes. . . . I know what staring is. But I have no clue what starring is. The birth of a new star? or is it the explosive end to a star as it goes super nova?

then of course there is the disruptive clanging of romantic visual image being shattered by:

. . . . . : her raven black hair falling down upon her naked shoulders, the curve of her hips as they gracefully became her thin waste, . . . . "

really? her waste was thin? as in diarrhea? eeeeow. let's hope she was wearing a diaper. There is such a critical difference between waist and waste. I would love to slip my hands around her waist and pull her close to me. But, there is no way in H-!! I am sticking my hands in her waste.

These and so many other avoidable disruptions can really spoil the moment.

,

live4thebjlive4thebjalmost 9 years ago
Screw all the haters

Errors or not that was fucking hot. Added you to my favorites list. *****

iwantasisiwantasisover 8 years ago
Superb

disregarding the few grammatical errors, this was a great story. Adding to my favs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent

Beautifully written. You depict your female characters with a great deal of respect. Also appreciated is the constant flow of light humor. Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mommy Fucker

This is one son who took a long hard time getting into his mommy. but it was worth the long haul to find out his Mommy wanted it as much as he did. A nice story, told with a mischievous tilt. Good work!.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
*****

Good job. Well done. I liked the mom. Funny how some people go on and on about spelling errors. They make the complainer sound stupid. And his pressing after her perfunctory "no's" does not constitute rape. Most guys can distinguish a real "no" from an I-want-to-and-will-but-you-have-to-convince-me "no."

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'm sorry, but....

But it won't let me vote this a TEN..... :-)

NinegoodreasonsNinegoodreasonsabout 7 years ago
Longest E'story I have ever read.

Really good, really gripping stuff.

Bordering too naughty at times and I think you should have spent a little more time on the actual intercourse. Most of the story was about the tease, and that's fine... but once teased for hours I want sex for hours.

Still a five star from me. Congrats on the originality of the story and general pacing throughout.

sensualminded1sensualminded1almost 7 years ago

What a wonderful story.

Well written!

I was sad to see it come to an end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
reading this story only today...

I have to congratulate you on being possibly the only author on this site that actually knows the difference between TO and TOO!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Excellent story

I love reading well written erotic incest stories especially Mother/son. Just the right pace here and reads as plausible. 5*. -d

CtwistedpairCtwistedpairabout 2 years ago

Very well written. I love a good build up. Robert moses is my beach of choice too. Im there almost every monday, rain or shine.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDetectiveSpecialist@DetectiveSpecialist
827 Followers
I have had many comments over the years about how my characters or story endings are flawed, but that's on purpose. After twenty years with a large police department, I've learned that people are flawed and are constantly acting in ways that defy logic. It is that illogical me...