"500 Stories": A Look Back

Story Info
I look back upon some of the 500 stories I have released.
  • February 2021 monthly contest
36.7k words
4.59
532.4k
139
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: Author Jasmine looks back upon some of the 500 stories she has released to date.

Note 1: I wanted to do something special for my 500th story release. I struggled to come up with an idea, until my principal editor suggested he do illustrations for some of what I considered my best stories that hadn't originally had any. That led to my idea to look back at a variety of my various stories, to make an illustration or two for each (well, my editor would), and to discuss with you these stories and how they came about.

Note 2: So, thanks to Tex Beethoven for the idea, for editing it, and for illustrating it.

Note 3: This essay is vaguely written in chronological order from the start of my writing, but it also has embedded in it 50 themes and reflections from throughout my 10-plus year writing career. Also, the essay is an in-depth look at my stories, my themes, my collaborations and more, and thus is in essence, a marathon ego stroking session about me, by me. (I've never claimed not to be a Diva!)

Note 4: Lastly, if you've read my December release Twenty-Two Questions Again: Lists, you may see the odd repetition... although I've avoided as many of those as I could catch.

The above picture is the amazing Interqueen's portrayal of what I look like.

.....

.....

.....

What you're reading is my 500th published story... or my 502nd release, if you count my attempt at writing poetry years ago.

It's crazy: almost eleven years have passed since my first release!

So, to celebrate 500 stories (including each separately released chapter, of course), here is a reflection back from the very beginning to the relative present, as I break my writing career on Literotica into 50 mini-chapters, with an abundance of illustrations and real pictures sprinkled within to make this offering unique and special... I hope.

So, without further ado, here we go....

.....

.....

.....

1. WHERE IT ALL BEGAN: A PERFECT FALL

I'm often asked why I began writing. At first I did it just for me. I'd select stories I'd read that I considered hot but flawed, and rewrite them to suit my personal kinks. I've long ago lost these stories, although I do recall one called 'The Retirement' that I hope to reimagine one day.

Back in 2010, following months of pondering whether or no, I released two stories on the same day. The Complete Submission (a story that now makes me cringe, which was a reimagining of another story I'd read on a non-Literotica site), and another one: A Perfect Fall... a story that's still one of my favourites, and the only story of my own I've totally reworked when I completed a much-improved A Perfect Fall 2018: A Suburban Mom.

A Perfect Fall was in many ways a great first story for me (and for others, if interested) to explore examples of my favourite fetishes and fantasies:

Interracial -- check (a constant theme in my stories)

Lesbian -check (my most common genre)

Nylons -- check (my BIGGEST fetish)

Mistress-sub -- check (my sexual philosophy)

Naïve older woman who is at first unknowingly a submissive -- check.

Kinky sub-plots -check (the principal plot plus, for example, a daughter's submission on the side. (A perfect example being the daughter's sexual submission in A Perfect Fall: College Sub.)

Wild sex -- check (I hope you readers agree).

Two qualities (as opposed to themes) are hinted at here, that I believe are strengths of mine (although at times my having strengths is unbelievable I know, lol), which are:

Characterization: creating characters I (and hopefully you) like, characters we'd like to become... characters with traits we can see in ourselves.

Slow Build-up: I know in the real world very few straight women get themselves seduced as quickly as the ones I write about, if at all, but I believe most women would participate in same sex explorations if offered the chance under safe conditions; and that's doubly true, if they're seduced by a strong-willed and knowledgeable woman, such as Mistress Amy in this first story. So I'll very rarely allow anyone to have sex on the first page, other than perhaps in a flashback or a fantasy, while first I develop a plot that I hope is compelling and believable enough, that readers will become drawn into the story for itself, becoming immersed in the fictional world I'm creating.

To this day, Jessica, the submissive protagonist in this first story, and her dominant black neighbour Amy, are two of my all-time favourite characters. And Jessica's daughter Becky is also a fun little number.

This series includes the original two chapters:

A Perfect Fall Pt. 01 released on April 20, 2010 (wow, over 10½ years ago... crazy!)

A Perfect Fall Pt. 02 released on January 8, 2011 (this one I think is quite over the top, and if I ever do write a new Perfect Fall part 2, it will be quite different from this orgy... although it was a pretty crazy one).

The new series with a massive rewrite of part one was released Dec 21, 2017, and was followed on April 2, 2020 with the daughter's brand new story.

Will I ever go back to this series and develop it further? Likely. I miss these characters, but first I'll need to come up with a plot worthy of them. (Some of my best plots have originated as suggestions from my readers... so if anything comes to mind...)

Interestingly, at least if you're a numbers person, the original two versions have more reads than the more recent two. Yet thank goodness... while the original two have average ratings of 4.50 and 4.62, the new versions stand at 4.73 and 4.76.

Either way, the comments and emails I received from the original story, as well as from The Complete Submission, convinced me I didn't completely suck at this writing fling, and thus they motivated me to keep writing.

And... well... here we are over ten and a half years later, at 500 releases. Which again for number nerds (a callout to another fondness of mine, alliteration), is slightly greater than 47 stories per year, or slightly less than 4 per month.

So without further ado, here's a visual creation of what these wonderful characters might look like if they were illustrated.

This first pic is Jessica's original submission to Amy... my first lesbian story (The Complete Submission used blackmail of sorts instead of mind games) ... so here is my very first actual (but fictional) seduction.

Here are two pics from before the wild orgy that's referred to in the prologue (but not actually written).

They're simply ones of the mother and daughter before and after the party, where they served as eager and willing sexual slaves to Amy's many black guests. (My editor may have had a little too much fun envisioning these... particularly the latter... but I think they turned out yummy, and they gave me an idea for a future story either to be called Family Bukkake or Mom and Daughter Bukkake).

2. FAVOURITE SERIES 1: BEDDING THE BABYSITTER (And my first 4.80 plus story)

I loved to babysit as a kid. It was my only job, until I took a job as a waitress in college (which I didn't enjoy at all).

And while I never had any sex with the adults I babysat for, I did nurture a few private fantasies about them (both men and women). Megan, the knowledgeable, caring Mistress in this series, is based on a real mom I babysat for (although she was married, not single, like the one in this series). Coincidentally, her name was also Megan.

A Perfect Fall, and to a lesser extent The Complete Submission (which was also a series) plus a Muslim-themed submission story The Sweet Seduction, prompted quite a few emails from girls and women requesting more stories about lesbian seductions. I also learned that for many women, a particularly favourite race (or races) the protagonists happen to be provides an exciting stimulator. (I've received requests for stories about all races, and I've written about most of them, and I currently have an idea percolating for one about a Japanese woman.)

What I was not expecting when I began releasing my stories, was the plethora of emails I would receive as a result. Most were flattering, many requested sequels or suggested ideas for new stories, and the odd one came along that was critical, and occasionally even a hate-filled one (which is very rare, and is usually complaining about an interracial or gay story).

One recurring request is to write a story about a babysitter seduced by her neighbor. But alas, Jenny (my favourite name in the world) is already off and running, and already stars in her own story called Bedding the Babysitter, as well as in the lengthy nine-part series it evolved into.

It's also one of the rare series where I used chapter numbers instead of titles in alphabetical order... I don't typically use chapter numbers, because for some reason they tend to greatly diminish the number of reads. (And something my usually intelligent editor needed me to explain back when, all subheadings within a given series are posted on Literotica in alphabetical, not chronological, order... which is why a series having sub-titles in alphabetic order is so important... it enables my readers to follow the storyline's chronological order from my author page by just reading down the list... Bree's Lesbian MILF Seductress series being the exception.)

The first part of Babysitter has over a million reads, but it was part three that became my first 4.80 or greater story, and it was briefly the highest ranked story ever in the Lesbian category, when it ranked at 4.87 for a while back in 2011 when it was first released.

This storyline led me into exploring another of my constant fantasies: cheerleaders... especially lesbian cheerleaders... especially lesbian cheerleaders wearing nylons.

Although chapter 3 is rated the highest in the series both in regards to score and length of mammoth plot... the entire series has been quite appreciated and successful:

1-4.63

2-4.68

3-4.80

4-4.74

5-4.67

6-4.74

7-4.75

8-4.76

9-4.78

Lastly, this series excluded incest, even though Jenny's mom submits to the head cheerleader, and even though I've been tempted to write a threesome. (Not that I shy away from this genre in general, I write a lot of incest stories.)

Someday... this series dearly needs an epilogue... someday.

Here's my very first picture of a cheerleader orgy (I think I've done a few more of them since).

And just for fun, a pic of Jenny's cameo appearance in the not yet released or finished illustrated rewrite of Straight Girl Turned at Le Chateau.

3. MY FIRST TEEN SEDUCTRESS: BREE

I had no idea when I wrote Lesbian MILF Seductress: Neighbor, that the main seductress would become such a beloved character.

Girls with a dominant streak try to learn from her, while many MILFs fantasize being seduced and turned by someone like Bree.

She's sexy.

She's seductive.

She's dominant.

She's irresistible.

She's seduced in the Lesbian MILF Seductress series:

-April 14, 2011... Her best friend's mom in Neighbor (4.64 and currently 505,598 reads)

-June 3, 2011... a bride in the marathon story Bride (4.75 and 363,214 reads)

-Mar 21, 2012... a stewardess in In Flight (4.64 and 284,671 reads)

-July 16, 2014... a black neighbor in Chocolate (4.65 and 164,453 reads)

-Dec 3, 2014... a professor in Secret Santa (4.62 and 95,673 reads)

-Feb 18, 2015... A cop in Cop (4.69 and 119,398 reads)

-Sept 16, 2015... a nurse in Nurse (4.76 and 117,589)

-June 4, 2015... a stuck-up bakery owner in Bakery (4.54 and 100,316 reads)

-May 11, 2016... a birthday girl attending a Broadway-style musical in 30th Birthday (4.62 and 130,800 reads)

-Aug 2, 2016... Selena Gomez in Pop Star (4.70 and 56,508 reads)

-Dec 12, 2016... a conservative Christian mom in Church Mom (4.70 and 151,242 reads)

-Mar 29, 2017.... an Asian spa owner in Spa (4.65 and 87,345 reads)

-May 18, 2019... a librarian in Librarian (4.71 and 62, 842 reads)

-Oct 17, 2019... a former teacher in Halloween (4.77 and 52, 629 reads)

-and in the prequel Pre-MILF (Nov 8, 2014) we learn of Bree's first eight seductions, including many of her friends and peers. (4.78 score and 130,583 reads)

Lastly, in the lone plot twist, Bree's attempted seduction of her mother is flipped when her targeted mother dominates her in Mom, released Sept 17, 2014 (4.65 and 120,742)

This series of stories has been one of my most enjoyable to write, and one I hope to continue in the future... I just need the right plots. So please feel free to send me descriptions of any women or women's professions you think might need to succumb to Bree's irresistible charm and assertiveness.

And here's a picture of a young and beautiful Bree seducing her first MILF (a homework assignment from her own mother no less) following her initial successes with a few friends and peers, as she seduces her best friend's mom (her best friend already being her submissive pet) in Lesbian MILF Seductress: Neighbor (where I used the American spelling, which I rarely do).

I should note this is an adapted scene, since in the written version Nadine, Katherine's mother, is tied to the bed frame. We also added Bree's mom watching from outside (which isn't in the scene at all.... But my editor and artist thought fans would like to see her looking on approvingly (read the mom's special story in the 'brilliantly' named Lesbian MILF Seductress: Mom).

4. KINKY FANTASIES 1: TEACHER STORIES

Actually my first teacher story was Pet Teacher, but this was the first one that really came from my deepest fantasies, as well as from a woman named JULIE, with whom I spent many hours chatting online, back when that was a thing. We roleplayed a lot of scenes... each of us assuming control of the other sometimes, and then the other times serving as the obedient submissive.

Julie was such a cute, sweet-looking teacher... a lot like me... but thinner.

She was passionate about teaching, passionate about her children, and passionate about sex (and alas like me, she didn't live out her fantasies in real life). Unfortunately she'd gone through an ugly divorce, and thus she didn't even get any regular dick at home like I did (and contrary to some of my storylines, I still do).

It's just now that I recall planning to write a story about her, where she turns her ex-husband's new wife into her submissive slut... hmmmm... something for 2021, perhaps.

The story Training Teacher is my ode to making one of her fantasies come true on paper (or I suppose on screen). Like me, there were always those students' parents you imagined either putting in their place, or perhaps them putting you in your place.

While I teach high school, Julie teaches fourth grade, so of course she doesn't lust after her students... she just lusts after some MILF parents, and if I recall correctly, a babysitter.

The first two parts I think still stand up today... almost a decade later... although in an updated edit a couple years ago, I think I spiced it up even more.

Part 1 is the powerful seduction by a strong-willed parent (Mrs. Constance Peterson) who during a single evening, turns Julie into a completely submissive pet.

Part 2 sees Julie exploring her recently revealed inner submissive by also submitting to her principal, and in one of my rare moments of raw intimacy, to her best friend in a sweet, romantic, confessional sort of way.

One final part, that I think was a little too all over the place but still quite hot, has Julie submitting to Mrs. Peterson's daughter and friends for a weekend, but it does end with a fun plot twist.

Oddly as scores go, none of these are even close to my best rated (only 4.62, 4.68 and 4.58), but they are dear to my heart, as I recall a fun time in my life when I did some serious online roleplaying, and I fondly recall my first online lust... for Julie.

Although I do have some real-life pictures of Julie, those are just for me, so instead here's a fictional vision of her submitting to every female teacher's ultimate fantasy (at least if they're lesbian, bi, or bi-curious): a no-nonsense beautiful parent named Mrs. Peterson.

The picture you are seeing her in is actually from part 2, as my editor thought this was the best scene to illustrate. I'd pondered his illustrating the submission in the classroom, as that was so hot (part 1), the raw sex between dear friends (in part 2), or the wild submission to teenagers (in part 3). Yet it made sense to have Constance in the picture, as she was one of my first dominant women, and this scene was indeed hot.

Having Constance unconcernedly resting her leg across her maid while her maid lapped away at the amazing Julie was pretty hot, and although I liked the idea of a pic of Julie (the character was named Hannah in the series, but to me she was my online lover Julie) serving Constance... being able to see her pretty face is also pretty cool.

Another fantasy, written for another fan, for another elementary teacher actually (what is it with elementary teachers needing lots of sex... I'm kidding because I know the answer... after spending a long day with 30 needy kids, you may definitely need to have your own needs met), is Turning Teacher Black, which has a white teacher succumbing to the temptations of BBC. Pam, the protagonist in that story, was also the focus of another BBC story in White Slut Wife: Black Cock Fantasy, and once again years later in one of the Turning Contest stories (this series receives its own discussion later on in this essay) called Turning Contest: A Kismet Encounter, where one of the seductresses bumps into her daughter's former grade three teacher and... well.. I imagine you can guess what happens next.