"500 Stories": A Look Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that said, I must mention two more love stories I wrote: On the Job: Wicked Love/Lust Story (another mature story, where a good car sale on his 50th birthday results in his receiving presents from a hot employee), and although it's highly unorthodox, One Night in Hedo Island, where a couple arrives at the wrong resort, but then unexpectedly end up having the most intense sexual rekindling ever, and with a score of 4.84 it's one of my highest scores ever.

Here is a pic created just for this essay to relive this epic group romantic, group story. Mary gets her first black cock and a facial (look closely) from her husband, while she's being eaten out by the hot just-met woman her husband was fucking, while two strangers watch in awe, the man fingering his cute wife who is stroking his cock, and who openly has the hots for the black man.

8. REVERSE INTERRACIAL: DANGEROUS TERRITORY

Easily my most controversial story (although a couple of others come close), this is also my longest, most ambitious and most intense one to date.

It literally took me over a year to write, going back and forth with the woman who requested this very unique story. It also required a lot of research. It is truer than anyone may believe... although not the incest pieces (that was a fantasy of the woman who inspired the main character).

Many of my stories since then utilise the philosophy of strong women in positions of power, while in the safety of their bedroom once their work day is done, need to let themselves go and become complete submissives for a while.

This contradicts her daily persona... a strong woman... in the story's case a well-respected black woman... a professor... a feminist... a mother... a divorced mother of three.

While the great majority of my interracial stories are about whites submitting to blacks, with a few variations in the submissive's race (Asian, Dominican, Muslim or Latina), this one flipped the usual plot, as a black divorced professor is inexorably hounded into becoming completely submissive to an extremely racist white student. And not just for a while, but 24/7. The story evolves slowly, being 24 Literotica pages long and over 83,000 words after a re-write in 2019.

Is this story for everyone? Certainly not.

The 'N' word is used liberally, and with intent to illustrate the racial hierarchy of a past we never wish to return to. That said, sexual fantasies come in all forms, and I long ago learned not to judge. For example, readers know I have a variety of fetishes... many that other people don't find appealing or exciting. On the other hand, while I don't understand the attraction of scat or golden showers, among others, there are people who get turned on by them.

Each to their own.

And while we live in a 2021 that's about breaking down racial barriers (which is great), there are many people, in my experience at least a third of my readers, who have a sexual fantasy of doing another race. It's not racist... it's human nature... it's curiosity. As my editor is fond of saying, you're only being racist when you're putting people down, not when you're raising them up. (And the blonde, fair-skinned Mistress Madison in this story absolutely qualifies as a racist.)

So while I get excited by the idea of being seduced or dominated by a black man or woman or both, Vanessa (the black woman who requested this story) found excitement in the idea of being seduced, dominated and humiliated by a white girl... so race and racism play central roles in this story. Roles that will offend some. I understand that, and I respect it. But I also respect that each person has their own fantasies and inner demons, and they're worth exploring, if only in fiction.

And this, one of my 500 stories to date, is my very elaborate attempt to get into the mind of a woman who desperately tries to resist her sexual submissive nature, who is mortified by her own fantasies of not only submitting unconditionally to a racist white bitch, but also to her two entitled mixed-race children (which adds yet another layer to the complexity of the main character... that she was once married to a white man).

So, although it is edgy, uses the 'N' word liberally and takes humiliation to entirely new heights... or rather depths... it's a story I'm proud of, and a story that helps people understand how sexual stimulation and desire are qualities everyone has, regardless of their race... their gender... or their social status.

The story is by far, regardless of one's race, the most intense, complete and life-changing submission I have written to date (and going forward, probably ever).

This first pic is the professor finally being allowed to cum, as her Mistress Madison watches and films. Yes, she looks a little intense, but after not being allowed to come for an entire week, the professor's orgasm is understandably so.

Here is a wild one Tex maybe had too much fun creating... this recreation of a dream sequence of the professor's, where she is on her hands and knees side by side with her eldest daughter Keisha (who is fully black, unlike her half-brother and -sister), and they are about to compete to see which of them can get the most sorority girls off. The loser will serve as the bathroom bitch to the sorority, and the winner achieves the privilege of eating white pussy all semester. Madison stands before them explaining, while the sorority, everyone dressed for easy access, watches.

It was years before I once again wrote a reverse race story, and it was again a lesbian story, although this time from the viewpoint of the white racist... as in Deconstructing the Professor. Slave to a White Bitch uses the 'N' word liberally, is based on a true story, and portrays in detail the mental aspects of racial submission. I think I do a good job with white women, since I am one (both white and naturally submissive; but I'm not, in case it needs saying, racist), but having chatted online with a few black women who enjoy submitting to white men or women, I think I've also developed a fair understanding of how black submissive women think... as, in the end, there are many generalities tending to be true for submissives of any race.

Lastly, in my new Best of Both Worlds series (ten parts already written and polished, and by the time this essay is released likely six published), I find a way to get into the minds of both a black female submissive (who submits to a white woman... me... in the first three parts, before I become a willing slave to her black husband), and who loves submitting to white cock such as to my blind-sided husband in the sixth part, Best of Both Worlds: Foursome, as well as the mindset of a white submissive (again me) at my most honest, as I submit to a wide variety of black cock, as well as some black pussy. More on this series later in this essay.

Also, another 2020 entry was BBBW Domination where two big black booty sisters are seduced and dominated by two drop dead gorgeous models while on vacation.

9. INCEST 2: MOMMY SLUTS

My most common story category is either lesbian or incest (I'm not sure which), but when it comes to incest, my most common relationship is mom and son (although truth through be told, I prefer mom and daughter... which is why a daughter often shows up partway through these mom/son stories.. especially in any sequels).

These stories are always the most-read stories, which I discovered with the release of my first mom/son story Making Mommy Mine, which has over 1,168,664 reads, and is my 21st most-read story of all time. In fact many of my most-read ones are mom/son stories, including my all-time most-read story Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride (4,857,107 reads... which I'll discuss in more detail later in this essay), and "Mom-Son": A Love Story (1,149,210 reads), While What Mom Doesn't know Will Fuck Her (1.149,133 reads, and my personal favourite mom/son incest story I've ever written... will receive its own discussion later in this essay), "Incest Submission": Mom & Son (1,265,911 reads), Big Fat Cock: A Hot Mommy Seduced (just hit a million reads, and will also be discussed later), and my number two most-read story "Pet Mommy": Becoming a Mommy-Slut, with 2,586,107 reads).

"Pet Mommy": Becoming a Mommy-Slut was a revelation in the power of making everything line up at once.

  • A perfect title (it draws readers in).

  • Entering a contest... in this case NUDE DAY 2012 (it places a story at the top of the new page for a day).

  • A good summary: "MILF Mom catches nerdy son masturbating and becomes obsessed" (which many sons fantasize happening to them).

  • A good story (I received tons of emails for this one).

On its day of release, it drew over 70,000 reads (only Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride had more), and in a single month it earned 183,349 reads, even surpassing the great HeyAll and his 'Housewife, Mother and Slut' story by over 40,000. It was a story that had lightning strike it, and I discovered the power a story can have when its title, summary and timing all take off together.

I also learned that faithful readers of incest have one hard and fast rule for their moms... Thou Shalt Not Share. I'll explain.

When I released "Pet Mommy": DP Mommy-Slut! I fielded a surprising number of emails annoyed that I'd included Michael's best friend Frederick in a threesome... even though the score ended up decent, at 4.68. In subsequent stories I usually avoided sharing incestuous moms with friends, although I've learned sharing with siblings or other family members is okay.

Part three... "Pet Mommy": Fucking with Mommy-Slut" has the mom seduce her daughter.

Part four... "Pet Mommy": My Daughter Submits has mom and sister submit to both Michael (son...yay!) and Frederick (friend... boo!).

Part five... "Pet Mommy": Nerd Orgy, where Michael makes a fantasy for his Mom come true by setting up a gangbang for her (where once again I received strongly worded emails against allowing his saintly (but slutty) submissive Mom to be gangbanged).

Here's a rather sweet picture, as Michael carries his mother to bed to fuck her for the first time... and thus to present her with his virginity... an intimate moment within a series containing a lot of raunchy sex.

Other mom/son stories have since become very popular, including:

-Mom Submission: where a mom witnesses her son fucking a neighbor, and it awakens a curiosity she desperately tries to deny... but fails.

-"Incest Submission: Mom & Son: a story back when Earth Day was a contest, and a mom and son independently decide to try and seduce the other. A later sequel Incest Submission": Mom, Nana & Son adds grandma to the mix.

-A popular four-part series explored the more romantic side of incestuous lust with "Mom-Son": A Love Story, where the mother inadvertently falls in love with her son. Part two enhanced the romance, as they went on a date together in "Mom-Son": A Romantic Date. Now a couple, mom loses her anal virginity, in "Mom-Son": Anal Virginity. Lastly, mom and son enjoy dominating mom's best friend in "Mom-Son": Best Friend Threesome.

-Originally it was to be illustrated, but that fell apart; however the story was too fun not to complete, where son catches Mom masturbating, which leads to them making a porno together. I always planned to write a sequel with the daughter catching them... but that hasn't yet been written... oh, the story title? Making Porn: A Mom & Son LUST Story.

-Perhaps my favourite first part, or at least definitely in my top five in the incest category, was a rare non-nylon-wearing story, where spending a day on a secluded tropical beach leads not only to incest, but to an orgy with total strangers, in A Mom & Son Affair: Accidental Orgy. I loved this story, and imagined it becoming a romantic evolution, which I did continue in the more traditional silkstockingslover story A Mom & Son Affair: Blossoming LUV,but it kind of petered out. That said, I particularly love part one... especially because due to the mom's momentary blindness as she left her glasses on a towel while she went to frolic in the water, she had no idea the orgy she was about to join was even happening.

In this pic, one of my faves, she's found her glasses just in time to discover her son is the one sliding his cock into her ass.

Other good stories with moms and sons include the unique "Mommy Slut" A Battle of Wills, where son and mom play a cat and mouse game for who's in charge, BIG FAT COCK: A Hot Mommy Seduced (which receives its own discussion later), a fun sexy lingerie romp in Regifted Lingerie Surprise, as well as a mom's obsession with her son with a big dick, in A Mommy's Need: A Big Dicked Son, and My Son's Big Cock.

Oher mom/son stories include Mannequin Mommy (where for a job, the mom needs to endure not moving a muscle while she's being distracted while her son is more than willing to push his luck), Mom's Stockings: My Son's Cum Bucket(where Mom gives her son the best present ever... a live-in slut), a case of mistaken identity leading to extra special Christmas cheer between son and mom when she wraps herself up for her husband coming home, but a storm leads to dad not arriving, but their son turning around and returning home to unwrap his unexpected (from both viewpoints), in Family Tradition: Mom Unwrapped. Lastly, a desperate-to-give-birth mom decides the most effective way to induce labour is to get fucked... and when her husband won't perform the deed, she finds someone who will... her son... in Pregnant Mommy.

10A. WINNING MONTHLY CONTESTS

Over the years, I've won a few contests (although I've never come in first... just in the top three), received an editor's choice once (for Lez Awakening: Halloween Hijinks), and have won a few end-of-year awards (for years those awards have been given).

I've had many best of the month category victories over the years, especially in the less released illustrated section. Including:

2015:

January

"Stocking Tales": A Face Full of Cum (Best illustrated)... this story to this day is one of my most special, since it's very rare to find a model willing to pose for me, or to allow her pictures to be used in a story. Housewife Kelly allowing this was amazing. I love this story...which I wrote based on the pictures I'd been given, instead of the story coming first (which is a different challenge), and I think it turned out well.

Here's one of her in her sexy nylons, and another one of her face dripping with cum. Want more? Read the story, and check out her website.

February

What Mom Knows Fucks Her Mom: a sequel that was named best incest story of the month, as the kinks in this series just continued getting kinkier and kinkier.

March

Stocking Tales: Becoming Boss's Pet was very special for me. Originally illustrated with real pics from a sweet girl, it was recognized as best illustrated story. It went on to be nominated for best illustrated of the year (losing to another illustrated story of mine) But since then it's had the pictures pulled and the story switched to the lesbian category when my model got a prestigious job in real life, and requested her pictures be pulled... which of course I respected.

April

Another picture story of a black BBW who wants to explore her submissive side, in Pantyhose Tales: Black Lez Submissive.

June

One of four stories to go on to win best story of the year, was one of my epic collaboration stories with the cartoonist Rebecca, which have all been very popular. This one was long, fun and kinky, exploring mom and daughter lesbian adventures in "Moms & Daughters": A Family Affair. Although I'll go deeper into my collaborations with Rebecca later in this essay, here's one pic from this amazing story, where the daughters give their mom a present for Nude Day... her very own secretary with benefits.

July

Another incest winner, something I don't earn often, with Cheerleader Sluts: Big Sister, where a brother blackmails his sister, which included a couple of fun twists.

October

Was an amazing month with three stories of the month, as well as two of them going on to win story of the year in their respective categories. The companion stories Kinky Tales: I Pegged my Husband for best anal, and Kinky Tales: Jock Gets Pegged for best fetish, were the same story, told from two different points of view. (The success of these stories and their legacy will be discussed later). Another Rebecca story earned best of the month, with the Halloween superhero-themed Coming Out in Costume... one more tease for you fans of superheroes... well, of lesbian superheroes, anyway.

November

My last officially recognized story for the year was one more Rebecca story, called New Family Tradition: Lezmas Eve, where cousins learn of their mom's lesbian past... and her present... and... well... they join in.

2016

January

One of my biggest ever, both in scope (over 40,000 words) as well as score (4.79, which is number four all time on Literotica's top illustrated list), is a collaboration with a fellow writer, and the one that first introduced me to the game where I create many of my own illustrations, Hernandez1983. We'd already worked together on the multi-chaptered Cheerleader Mom series (discussed later), but this one really took on a mind of its own. It stars me. It contains shemale cock. A redheaded shemale. A teacher. Nylons. It went on to be recognized as best illustrated for January, and then went on to win not one, but two year-end awards, both for best illustrated of 2016, and best transgendered character for Annabelle... my shemale seductress. This story was the first to go deeply into many of my twisted sexual fantasies, and it re-created many of them before making some actually happen. Including a black shemale cock, and being dominated by the amazing Annabelle... a redheaded shemale goddess.