"500 Stories": A Look Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I too am in quite a few of my stories portraying myself... often just mentioned in passing, but sometimes playing a starring role... as a teacher being seduced (not once do I ever do the seducing) as recently as in my 2020 Christmas Contest illustrated story Christmas Carolyn: A Lesbian Orgy (which I think is a super-hot story), to my becoming a submissive pet to a black parent In Straight White Girls: A Teacher's Pet (a three part series I'd envisioned going much further, and who knows, maybe one day I'll go back to it), to a few times in the Jasmine Fantasies stories, including:

-Jasmine Fantasies: Pet Teacher, where I'm seduced by my favourite kind of student... a nylon-wearing one. (Score 4.61)

-Jasmine Fantasies: Going Native, where I'm a bigot stranded on an Indian reserve and discover the humiliation, but also the joy, of being won over and seduced by Native Americans. (Score 4.69)

-Jasmine Fantasies: Classroom Orgy, where a mind control drug leads to an eight-person after-school orgy between my students and yours truly. I'm not going to lie, the idea of my being mentally manipulated to the point of having no choice but to obey has always been a turn-on for me, and also why some of the earliest stories I can remember enjoying were posted on a mind control site. (Back then, finding like-minded people was my way of excusing my kinky fantasies. These days, I guess I hope like-minded people find their way to me.) (Score 4.67)

-Jasmine's Secret: Caught & Seduced is a fun, illustrated romp where I'm blackmailed into sexual obedience. (Another fantasy of mine is to be blackmailed.) (score 4.70)

-Jasmine Fantasies: Nylon Seduction, where once again I'm seduced by a secret admirer wearing nylons... I assume you've seen the recurring theme by now. Although this one is illustrated with real photos, starring the amazing, sexy, NYLONSKITTY. (Score 4.71)

-Jasmine Fantasies: Sister Threesome, where I live out one of my ultimate fantasies... becoming a submissive pet to my two sisters (although this one doesn't have much to do with my occupation as a teacher). (4.76)

-There are other stories starring me, including the two epic shemale stories that will be discussed later, as well as my first contest win, Taking Jasmine Walker (also discussed later).

PS: Here is a picture of me... created by me... that even looks somewhat like me....

As you can see, readers enjoy stories about teachers, as my scores for these ones are all quite good; which makes sense, since:

-all readers have had at least one teacher they've fantasized about

-all readers have had at least one teacher they wished they could destroy

I'm sure there are other stories I could list where teachers are the main protagonists, such as my recent Teacher's Halloween DP, but I think you get the point... teachers are people too... and we get off on sucking dick, getting ass fucked and eating pussy (and in my case receiving facials like the one immediately above) just like anyone else... if not a little more than everyone else.

So whenever you're fantasizing about your teacher... just know she (or he) might be fantasizing right back at you.

5. FIRST NOVELLA: SPANKED TO SUBMISSION

It took 29 releases before I branched out into a new fetish... one that doesn't turn me on at all in real life (I hate pain... I'm a wuss... but I can live with that): SPANKING.

It was also one of my first in-depth request stories, and was based on Annie's real fantasies (she's both the one who made the request and the protagonist in the story... I wonder where she is now).

I did a lot of research to explore what gets someone turned on from being spanked, and I discovered it wasn't much different mentally from the traditional (if that's the correct term) sexual hierarchy of a domme-sub relationship.

Once I understood that, I could really get into Annie's mind. I'm criticized sometimes for a rather quick submission from someone walking into the room straight, to quickly becoming a lesbian or bi submissive, and it's hard to argue someone out of what they do or don't like (other than this is erotica, so most readers don't want page after page of set-up... but they do want some set-up), so finding a pleasing balance is always a challenge.

However, in this story I allowed the protagonist's sexual confusion to build for a while, as the older boss Annie was turned into a submissive by her 18-year-old black temp. I felt it was worth the time to really get into Annie's head, and to explore her confusion, her humiliation, her stimulation... and eventually her acceptance.

For me, Annie came to represent myself... my own lust for submission, my own desire to submit to a black woman, and my own fantasy to submit to an eighteen-year old.

And through this lengthy story (I called it a novella in the title, and as it contains just shy of 40K words, I think that's the right call), I came to accept myself with my naughty fantasies, fantasies that contradicted my day-to-day self expectations as a teacher, a wife, a mother, and a feminist (believe it or not, I've fought for and even won a variety of issues for women in my union).

So this story is one of my oldest, and I'm sure I would write it differently in 2020 (or far more likely 2021), and perhaps this is a story I'll need to ask my amazing editor Tex Beethoven to peruse later.

I then wrote a sequel that answered the cliff-hanger of the novella; although surprisingly, the sequel was a little less well-received as I spun it into, I thought, a potential love story.

So... if you enjoy lengthy characterization, soft BDSM, interracial lesbian domination sex, an older-younger coupling and a lengthy plot... this is a pretty good place to start.

And although I do include spanking in a few other stories (such as my very recent Spanksgiving), this is the only story of my 500 that focuses entirely on spanking. So here's a picture of sweet Annie bent over Ms. Audree's knee.

And here's the cover for the book I released very briefly, before deciding I wasn't ready for that.

6. INCEST 1: BROTHER & SISTER

I'd already finished The Complete Submission series (I find my first Mom-Son series rather weak when I read it now: Making Mommy Mine part 2 is particularly bad), and I wrote my first sibling story in the kind-of-fun Cocksucking College Sister, but then I finally polished off my first incest series that I felt was well worth reading: Best Present Ever: Bitch Sister. It's also the reason for one of my most common requests to continue a series, and one I likely should at some point, since I did leave a plot thread hanging with his girlfriend, and perhaps also with his mom. The story was hugely successful in reads, with 1,794,598 of them, and 2,000 favourites.

The story utilizes a plot I've since used in many other stories, which is the shy-ish nerd-ish brother and the hot bitchy sister, and of course the obligatory fact of the brother packing a huge dick, and, of course she's a cheerleader... and oh yeah... of course... he's also a virgin. I know all five themes are as stereotypical as can be... yet the combo is a plot that readers consistently love.

This story was a little different, since the sister originally thought she was playing him, but had the tables turned on her. It's also a little different because the sister Sandra has her own lesbian pets, and our nerd protagonist ends up falling for one of them (Beth) after discovering the power of his having a big cock while fucking his sister.

Then in the sequel Best Present Ever: Cheerleader Orgy, he fucks his sister again, as well as two of her fellow cheerleaders.

A third part has him fucking a MILF neighbor in Best Present Ever: MILF Neighbor, and the final part (for now, but no promises) has his mom coming to visit him at college a little while after he returns there following his epic awakening (because this is erotica, all three of those chapters and Matt going from a virgin to a super stud are encapsulated into a single Christmas break while he was home for the holidays), and she becomes the next woman to submit to him, in Best Present Ever: Mom.

All four stories score between 4.63 and 4.66, and between them they have a total viewership of over 3.8 million reads, with each story attracting almost 600,000 or more.

Best Present Ever: Bitch Sister has received the fifth most comments of all my stories at 240, is sixth in my favourites with 2065, is fifth in most read, and yet it isn't even among my top fifty in ratings (my incest stories almost always receive tons of reads, but they almost never inspire super-high ratings (although there are exceptions I'll discuss later, like the What Mom series, and the Big Fat Cock series).

So this would be fun to read if you want to check out some of my early writing that would set the tone for many of my future sibling stories, including Blackmailing Bitch Sister, where a nerdy brother blackmails his slutty bitch twin sister.

Check out this hot picture of Matt losing his virginity to his sister.

I've written quite a few sister and brother stories, including some more nerd brother / bitch sister ones like Cheerleading Sluts: Big Sister, where a brother discovers nude pictures of his cheerleading sister and blackmails her, and Make Love, Not War: A Sibling Share, where bickering twins back in 1969 both end up first in a foursome, and then in a moresome with the hippy family across the street.

A Sister Surprise garnered a huge response, where a brother loses his virginity to his sister in one wild kinky night when he's drafted to be her emergency date to a sorority party on Halloween night, and ends up having the time of his life. The story was very popular, with over 1.3 million reads, and a score of 4.78, which is great for one of my incest stories. It led to a few sequels, where I took my own hand at creating illustrations (which I'll get into more detail about later on in this marathon essay).

I also reversed the roles, with the brother being the popular one and the sister the shy nerd, for example a brother seduces and takes his cute nerd sister's virginity in "Taking" My Sister's Virginity,which was a pretty hot story (although some people disliked the ending (in retrospect, that final scene could have been left out, or served as a set-up for a part two). It has received a good 4.71 score to this point... so the ending didn't hurt it too badly.

In a similar vein is my most commented-upon story to date, with over 300 comments: Family Affair: Backseat Sister where a brother sneakily takes his sister's virginity during a family road trip without their parents noticing. Not all that sneakily though, since the mom did notice, which leads to some more fun for mom and her two children in Family Affair: Bathroom Mommy, which oddly has a higher score at 4.67, compared to the first part at 4.61. Yet what's crazy is the topsy turvy difference in reads. Released only four months apart, look at this crazy data:

Backseat Sister1, 874,064 reads, 304 comments, 11, 070 votes, 2469 favourites

Bathroom Mommy 442,337 reads, 136 comments, 3, 638 votes, 879 favourites

Crazy, right?

Family Affair: Backseat Sister is number 4 in my all time most-read list, the better rated sequel not even in the top 75. Backseat Sister is also number two on my most favourited list.

So why?

Well... first parts are always read more... almost always.

But two... it's the power of Backseat stories... which I'll delve into in more detail later, when I discuss my most popular story of all time, Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride.

In my personal opinion though, my favourite sibling series where the boy seduces the sister is 50s Family: A Sister's Virginity. Yes, it has all the typical silkstockingslover tropes, including a shy nerd, stockings and so forth, but the story also found a lot of heart as it evolved, and the brother does indeed take his sister's virginity (the title kind of rules out that suspense), but the loving brother-sister relationship is really the heart of the story... or at least I feel it is, and with a 4.75 score, I think I'm right.

Two sequels built on this original 1950s story, including getting the Mom involved in 50s Family: And Mommy Too, and another attempt at backseat sex for both the mom and sister in 50s Family: Backseat Fucking.

Also, in a rare case... part three has the most reads... more than double part two... and over a hundred thousand more than part one. The reason... a single word... 'backseat'... which again, I'll discuss later.

Lastly, building on the idea of romantic or tender sibling relationships, I wrote a Valentine's Day contest story where two siblings end up in New York City while their parents can't get there in time, in a rare sweet story from me: A Sibling Love Story.

There was also the really fun Musical Dicks: A Sibling Fuck Story (discussed later in more detail) and My Cum Bucket: My Nerd Sister where brother learns sister is captivated by him, and well....

I've noticed as I write this, I haven't done very many brother-sister stories in the past two years. Maybe something else I'll need to change in 2021... although I did do Sibling Surprise in 2020, and I allowed two sisters to have some wicked anal sex in my Modern Family: A Sisterly Lust parody, and in the sequel, where mom dominates them both anally in Modern Family: Daughter Pets. But indeed... I haven't written very many of those in some time.

7. I CAN BE A ROMANTIC...ISH

Although I'd argue many of my stories contain elements of romance, very few of them are actual romances. That said, I have tried with some success to write a few quality love stories or romances.... Although they often turn out to be rather kinky love stories....

My first attempt was a story called "BEST WIFE EVER!" 12 DAYS OF SEXMAS,about a wife who gives twelve special treats to her man over the course of twelve days, from going under the table at a restaurant for a special treat, to roleplaying, to giving up her ass. The story portrays a happy couple enjoying twelve varieties of sex with each other and keeping their fire alive... something I think all couples should do. So feel free to steal these wicked ideas for yourself.

For every year's Literotica Valentine's Day Contest, I submit at least one romantic story, like:

2011: A Lesbian Love Story - of Sorts my first authentic attempt at a love story, albeit with a lot of kink, where a lesbian plans an elaborate seduction of her straight best friend after her heart is broken. With a 4.77 rating it was one of my first big scores, and it helped build me some confidence in writing longer stories.

2012: Cheerleader Submission - A Love Story, where a female coach and a cheerleader fall for each other.

2013: Serendipity, the only story I've ever posted in the Romance category; and although it received a good score of 4.70, it garnered almost no reads. The plot was about a bored and disillusioned Cupid finally finding love for himself

2014: The Craziest Love Story Ever, where following a very sweet romance, I went for the wildest love story ever. The story includes gay interracial sex, public humiliation, lesbian sex, threesomes, pegging, and oh yes... romance.

2015: Falling in Love with my Best Friend, which returned to the sweetness... a tender lesbian love story.

2016: First Comes Fuck, then comes Marriage, my second romance story, where a nude model and an art professor have sex, and then realize it can become something more.

2017: A Happy Marriage: A Stockings Tale is a companion story of sorts to "BEST WIFE EVER!" 12 DAYS OF SEXMAS,but this time with illustrations, as once again a wife decides to spice up their marriage. (This story would go on to win best Illustrated Story of February 2017, and will be discussed in more detail later).

2018: Pegged for Love, one of my highest scores at 4.75, for a Valentine's Day contest, as I tried something new in a pegging story, where a straight guy is pegged by the girl of his dreams. That year I also released an interracial illustrated sissy story with BLACK COCK: A V-DAY Sissy Surprise.

2019: Babysitter Cupcake: A MILF Cuckqueaned, my most unorthodox love story yet, where a couple has stopped having sex after childbirth, but then following the stellar recommendation of a friend, is drawn into the world of cupcakes and cuckqueans by a beautiful babysitter. (Yes, of course the enthusiastic friend is already being cuckqueaned by this same babysitter.)

2020: I released two great romance stories during this past year. An unusual one for me (in the mature category), where a girl falls for a much older man after a crazy encounter in a lingerie store, in Love at First Suck, which for a while I thought would win the contest with a 4.80 score. But alas, close but no cigar. My second entry did even better with a 4.83 score, and went on to be recognized as the best Fetish story of February that year... but it too came up a little short of a contest win. Oh, the story was called Spiced-Up Marriage: A Big Surprise, and it was about a wife and her husband exploring their same-sex curiosity together.

2021: Just a couple weeks ago I released Grandma Plays Cupid which is another twisted love story. First, it the first time I have had a story focus on a grandma (a grandma has been a member of a cast before, but never the co-lead. Second, she is a BBW black grandma who has a great secret from her family lesbian sex life. Anyways, the grandson comes to visit during a COVID Christmas: discovers her lesbian Mistress life, learns about his family's secret incest history. loses his virginity to her, begins his journey as a big dicked stud and eventually finds love with a beautiful young woman. At the time of sending this in I have no idea how well it will do in the contest, but it is off to a decent start.

So as I reflect on these stories, I realize perhaps I've written more romantic stories than I'd thought... the definition of romance of course being in the eyes of the beholder.