"500 Stories": A Look Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both Mistresses continue their power struggle, as they each turn their arch-enemy's mother into a complete submissive slut, in Catching Mommy: Creating a Slut.

Things become even more complex in Catching Mommy: Daughter Domme, when Victoria attempts to save her mom from Olivia by dominating her mom, and becoming her Mistress instead.

However, no matter how hard and cleverly Victoria tries, Sarah (her mom) continues falling deeper into Olivia's clutches, even while Victoria continues exploring her dominant side by dominating two more mothers in Catching Mommy: Housewife Lesbians. After my encountering an avid fan base for this series, but needing to wrap up the story, I asked the readers to choose which Mistress should win, and their responses were stunning.

Of the over 280 responses to date, most of them in the first few days following its release, the majority wanted Victoria to win:

Victoria 169

Olivia 69 (crazy that both Victoria and Olivia's numbers end in 69... right?)

Both Win 8

Mom 2

Katrina 2

Anna 1

These results surprised me, as I'd assumed they would be mostly for Olivia, since she was the one the plot throughout the entire series had been foreshadowing.

Unsure how to make what the fans wanted into a reality, I released another part, called Catching Mommy: Protecting Slut-Mom, where Victoria desperately tries to protect her mom from Olivia, but instead her mom betrays her yet again, by Sarah reaching new lows while siding with Olivia, who arranges for her to be gangbanged by countless black cocks on the lawn behind a frat house.

Finally I came up with a fresh idea. What if I presented two alternate endings?


It seemed brilliant, and the two endings actually became three.

Catching Mommy: Olivia Wins

Catching Mommy: Victoria Wins

Catching Mommy: Win Win For All

Obviously the first two titles are straightforward, and the third one is where the two foes agree to end their feud and join forces (for a generous definition of the word 'join').

Crazily enough, Olivia Wins has attracted the most reads by a lot, but also the lowest score (4.44), while Victoria Wins earned 4.68, and Win Win For All, 4.67.

What does it all mean?

Perhaps it's that people are obsessed with a villain, but they still want a happy ending.

I guess.

I'd finally finished the series, and yet I kept receiving requests for more... which is why sequels can be so tricky... even when you've wrapped everything up with neat tidy bows, people can still want more... which is flattering, but very challenging.

So unable to decide where to take the series next, but still wishing to return to these characters, I came up with a pretty good idea. To retell the story all over again from the viewpoint of the mom... and to make it even more unique, I decided to illustrate this version. This led to the release four years after the alternate ending conclusions of Catching Mommy: Sub Mom's Story.

I've also pondered writing yet another alternate storytelling from Olivia's point of view... but we shall see. Regardless, here are the key plotlines and what the main characters looked like as depicted in Catching Mommy: Sub Mom's Story.

Sarah bowing down to literally kiss her new teen Mistress's feet, who just happens, of course, to be her daughter's nemesis:

Sarah dominated by Olivia:

Sarah's submission grows deeper as she eats out a cheerleader in a library, gets fucked at a gym, and eats out Olivia's best friend Katrina in her bedroom while her parents are home.

Sarah's submission grows deeper, as she gets her arse fucked (she is British after all) by Olivia on her daughter's bed.

Sarah completes her nastiest task... seducing her daughter:

Victoria, Sarah's daughter, learns of her mother's many betrayals and turns her into her own bitch.

But Sarah can't resist Olivia, even after being ordered to by her daughter, and she ends up getting DP'd instead.

Victoria attempts to regain control of her mother by utilising even more forced incest (and some naughty nylon play, of course). PS: I've always wanted to fuck myself on a nylon-clad foot.

Sarah's punishment for trying to desert Olivia is both a punishment, and an overwhelming pleasure... a BBC gangbang, just for her. Of course Olivia's goal isn't to humiliate an obedient slut like Olivia, but to prove to Victoria which of them is the dominant Mistress. (To her horror, Victoria arrives on the scene and witnesses her degraded mother in action.)

15. INTERRACIAL 1: COUPLES SHARE

I have stories about white women obsessed with black cock, I have white guys discovering the joys of sucking BBC, and I have white women submitting to the amazing taste of chocolate pussy (all discussed later in this essay), yet I also have a fourth black obsession category... couples sharing black cock and black pussy together.

I've written quite a few of these special stories, where a relationship grows stronger when both parties come to accept that neither of them can resist the power of black cock, of black pussy, or both.

The first story where this occurred was way back in 2013, in Dark Submission: A Bisexual Journey,in which a couple lives out their differing bisexual fantasies with dominant black teens. The story is my highest scoring, I think, in the interracial category, where it's at 4.77, and it has a wide range of plot highlights, including a white coach submitting to his star basketball player, his girlfriend submitting to the same basketball star's hot cheerleader twin sister, which together lead to the couple's subsequent and lengthy journey together. Here is a yummy re-creation of the couple enjoying some same sex pleasure side-by-side.

There was a kinky illustrated story called Big Black Cock: V-DAY Sissy Surprise, where a wife accidentally discovers her husband (dressed and acting as a sissy no less) servicing a teen with a BBC, and then she joins in. (And believe it or not, she takes an enthusiastic part in humiliating her husband, and does so very lovingly!) I mean, what better gift to give your wife on Valentine's Day than chocolate... and if it's ten inches long and creamy, all the better!

Hedonism Island: A BBC Discovery: my year-plus and still continuing collaboration with Interqueen has a wife and husband on holiday in the Caribbean sharing black cock and pussy... although while the wife is having a grand time sucking black cock, getting fucked by black cock and eating black pussy, her husband is degradingly being fucked by strap-ons, watching his wife worship black dick, being cuckolded, and never allowed to climax.

Here are three pics from the not-yet-released third chapter of Hedonism Island: Chocolate Pussy:

There was also shared BBC and black pussy in the sissy themed Sissification series (discussed in the sissy section later), and there is also a lot of interracial sex (although this time the woman is Dominican) in the DOMINICAN SLUT series that failed epically, not even one of the eight parts ended up reaching 4.50 (ranging from 4.35 to 4.46)... even though I think the series is pretty hot, and it's based on a real couple, who not only do some of these things, but fantasize together about doing all of them.

16 INTERRACIAL 2: GAY FIRST, SHARE LATER

Often gay BBC discovery stories end up turning into couple BBC stories (often with some black pussy mixed in).

Perhaps my best series about couples is one that begins as gay male, but evolves to include his wife and his daughter too. The series is Black Cock, and starts off with Black Cock: 1 Day Changes Everything,where a completely straight man catches his friend sucking a BBC, and then he's gradually awakened to a side of himself he didn't know existed. After sucking his first black cock, he falls deeper into the trance of BBC, when he becomes a compete bottom for the ten-inch teen in Black Cock: 10 Inch Cock Training.

The story was inspired by one of my editors, who fantasied this happening to him, with his BBW wife eventually succumbing too, in part three, Black Cock: A Wife Falls Too, in which the husband willingly sacrifices his wife to the black teen stud, knowing she's desperate to be fucked by a big dick while being dominated.

PS... within these three parts there are a couple of sub-plots that enhance the overall plot, including some role reversal, as the submissive wife begins dominating her husband, even doing some fun pegging... as well as the couple discovering their daughter and her boyfriend are also enthusiastic sluts for this same BBC.

Although I may write more chapters one day, the last chapter so far has the both members of the couple exploring their same sex submissive sides when they service a female black teen and her grandpa in Black Cock: Addicted to Cum.

In 2018, at the request of a fan, I retold a story he said was true... I hope it was... but either way, I wrote a wild two-part story based on his description. Part 1 is written from his point of view as he succumbs to black cock, in Black Cock Worship: A Man's Fall (with the starring hot BBC not only fucking his prison guards, but fucking their wives inside the prison as well... the mobile home was supposed to be used for conjugal visits with wives visiting their husbands, which in a way they were, since their husbands were allowed/required to watch), and Black Cock Worship: A Woman's Fall, where the central dominated white prison guard's wife succumbs to this BBC too (which is perhaps the hotter story). I really enjoyed this series as I chatted with both the husband and wife as they shared their story and their fantasies with me. It's so nice to be able to communicate honestly and freely with both members of a couple, since usually I only converse with just one.

Here's a delicious pic from the second part, as the woman enjoys the prisoner's irresistible BBC, while (just in this pic) three other women, all of them wives of subjugated prison guards but submissive to the stud on the bed, join the party along with another black prisoner:

17. FAVOURITE SERIES 3: WHAT MOM KNOWS

Now first of all, this is one of the rare storylines I've ever finished. And in this case, it's a very long saga.

It's also a rare story, since although it has a lot of sequels, they don't show up on the Literotica main page as sequels, because the title of part one is worded slightly differently from all the rest.

Back when I released part one, it was only my 39th story, and I really had no idea it would take off and end up becoming a ten-story mammoth series (and that's just so far... I have further plans for 2021) evolving from a simple mistaken identity Halloween story into a long saga, perhaps never ending, about a wild stud recruiting an ever-increasing stable of women to service him... most of them his blood relations, and all of them happily knowing about each other and playing with each other as well.

In part one, What Mom Doesn't Know Will Fuck Her, a son named Curtis does his unavoidably detained dad a favour, by dressing up in his designated costume and pretending to be him at a Halloween party when he joins his mom there. So we have a drunken mom, a horny son, and... well... they help each other out with their needs. It's only after they've consummated a new level in their family relationship, when Alexis informs her son she knew it was him all along. This story has only received a 4.67 score, the lowest in this series, but it's my 11th most read, with 1,493,689 views.

Here's an adapted pic from the first chapter, as it was impossible to get a Belle costume for mom, or the son to be fucking her from inside his Beast costume. But at least they're outside, like in the story.

So when part two was written, there was no way to come up with a title and subsequent titles that flowed in alphabetical order, which is my practice now. The obstacle being that by now Mom certainly does know everything. So I did the best I could, by coming up with What Mom Knows Fucks Her Again. I still had no clue I'd be writing pretty much a chapter or two per year for at least a decade, so part two was another simple story, although it did plant the seeds for what would eventually follow in my first younger-older romance, with the introduction of one of my most beloved characters: Miranda... a gorgeous TV weathergirl old enough to be a MILF, with a ferocious sexual appetite, who's a natural switch. Curtis learns his mother not only enjoys lesbian sex, but is Miranda's Mistress... and his wonderful surprise in this chapter: he not only gets to fuck his mom again, but also her celebrity friend, who just happens to have been his most constant stroke fantasy for years.

Here's an amazing pic to introduce you to Miranda, as she dines on Curtis's mom's pussy, and also to give you a great look at Curtis's very impressive cock.

Part three continues the What Mom Knows titles, this time with the rather blunt What Mom Knows Fucks Her Ass, as Alexis invites her son to take her ass.

What makes this series unique is the titles are always centered on mom... but the stories are narrated by Curtis... and they're actually much more about his exploits than his mother's (although she is integral to most of his sexual exploits).

Things get more interesting (or at least more convoluted), when in the next three chapters Miranda and Curtis are now a couple, and they end up flying to Vegas with Alexis and her best friend Ellie (who just happens to be in love with her, and is her former Mistress from their college days together two decades ago, thus initiating a Master vs. Mistress competition between Curtis & Ellie for their loving and submissive Alexis... a rivalry that will continue until the final chapter somewhere down the line.

Next comes the wild What Mom Knows Fucks Her in the Air. Why is it called that? Well, there's a lot of nasty sex aboard the airplane... in first class... involving all four of them, as well as a very cute stewardess... where the dynamics between all the principal characters, including the aforementioned power struggle is established, and battle lines (semi-friendly ones) are drawn. Even the summary is nasty: Mother helps son join the Trifecta division of the Mile-High Club. After a couple of low 4.70 scores, from this story on, every chapter is ranked between 4.76 and 4.81 (except for one that drops to 4.73).

Two chapters that take place in Party City lead us through some of the wildest plots, sex scenes, but also intimacy I've ever written. It tied for the highest score in the series at 4.81, What Mom Knows Fucks Her In Vegas, which begins with a flashback of how Alexis became Ellie's pet while they were in Cancun many years ago, which leads to a very heartfelt and serious conversation between mom and son... which then leads to some nasty mom-son sex, and Alexis's subsequent cum walk through a crowded hotel. The story also portrays the blossoming love between Curtis and Miranda, which is a sweet balance to their hot sex scenes and group sex scenes. Meanwhile, Ellie happily accepts the task of seducing the bride of the wedding they're attending... who just happens to be the bride-to-be of Miranda's snarky ex-boyfriend. Ellie succeeds, and thus the bride-to-be gets the chance to perform as a completely submissive plaything with Curtis and his ladies. This chapter, while raunchy and outrageous (yes, in this series almost every woman is bisexual or becomes bisexual and is submissive to Curtis (although Ellie only grudgingly), and likely will commit incest whenever she's given the opportunity)... given all that... it's also one with a lot of heart.

The story even gets a lot wilder, more ludicrous, and yet more romantic (at least in the fashion I write romance) in the crazy multi-wedding Vegas finale, where Curtis has proposed to Miranda, and before the wedding they actually flew here to attend (the one with the snarky ex-boyfriend and still Miranda's television station colleague as the groom) happens... there are two additional Vegas weddings (one legally binding between Curtis and Miranda, and another symbolic between Alexis and Ellie), which lead to a wild orgy consummation in the chapel (to the ineffective horror of the minister), and later they conclude their wicked trip by consummating Brittney's marriage (the ex-boyfriend's bride), when they sneak her out of her own wedding reception to gangbang her in her own honeymoon suite, even while her groom Mark looks high and low for her. This is the plot of What Mom Knows Fucks Her in White.

1...45678...14